Young Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naked1
Naked1
1,423 Followers

I stood, completely naked and hard in front of my hot young friend as my cock throbbed, swelling upwards, and pulsating with my racing heartbeat.

She smiled, eyeing me from head to toe. Her nipples were now hard nubs, poking through her bikini top.

"You're very handsome Rick," she smiled. "You have a pretty cock."

Embarrassed by her compliments, I blushed.

"Thanks," I mustered, plopping down into the sand again beside her.

"It's really hard," she observed, eyeing it again between my thighs.

Then glancing upwards into my eyes, she smiled. "You must be really excited."

I nodded...not trusting myself to speak.

"Does it hurt?" she said, sounding genuine and earnest about the question.

"Well, yes," I admitted...flushing again.

She fell silent a moment as my cock pulled at me, demanding attention.

I found it difficult to breathe, gorging on her near bare breasts with my eyes.

"I noticed you staring at my boobs," she giggled.

I was far beyond pretenses and nodded.

"Rick, does it turn you on to be all naked in front of me?"

The question hit me like a rock shot from a cannon.

I swallowed hard, struggling to breathe as the head of my cock turned an angry reddish hue.

"I love looking at naked guys," she said. "Especially mature guys, it turns me on..."

Her hand rested closer to her crotch, and I could have sworn I saw a hint of wetness there.

I couldn't really speak at that moment.

"Do you ever masturbate?" she said into my eyes.

"I think a guy masturbating is so hot."

A small string of drool escaped my lips and I moaned low, in spite of myself.

"Well, my turn," she said standing.

Facing me, she opened the tiny hook at the front of her bikini top and pulled it away and off, allowing it to fall to the sand.

Her gorgeous breasts tumbled free. Capped by pink, swollen circles of aureole, her nipples were thick with excitement, inside the white area of her tan lines.

Smiling at me, she reached for her thong, pulling it slowly out and away from herself, sliding it over her luscious hips.

As I watched, her pussy came into view. Save for a small, neatly trimmed landing strip, it was bare.

As her thong hit her ankles she stepped out and kicked it away.

Angel stood totally nude in front of me. Her young bare breasts sat high, turned slightly outwards...her hard nipples pointed away from her in my direction.

Following her curves with my eyes, I trailed down her smooth belly to the crotch, gorging on her nearly bare, exposed pussy. Her ass was delicious, round and firm.

Marked by stark tan lines at her breasts, and where her bikini bottom would be, her body excited me...she looked like she was wearing a tan-line bikini and the contrast made my cock pull at me.

It took all I had not to touch myself in front of her.

"Well, do you like?" she said.

"Oh god, Angel," I breathed, "you'r e so fucking hot."

That made her smile.

"Hey wanna go in the water?" she said, grinning somewhat wickedly at me.

At that moment, I would have followed her stark naked down the freeway at rush hour.

Rising, I stood. My cock stuck straight out at her and she smiled at hit.

Following next to her, to the water's edge, it bounced in front of me as I watched her hot bare breasts sway and her ass move. It felt so dirty, so hot and wicked.

We were both naked right out in the park, though there was nobody else in sight.

As if in a dream, I followed this incredible, naked young girl into the water. It was cold, but did nothing to quell the heat in my loins. My cock ached and throbbed.

We stood knee deep, looking at each other. Angel's inner thighs were slick with excitement and her nipples were thick and swollen.

"God I'm so wet Rick," she said, matter-of-factly. "This is so exciting."

We waded, mostly in silence for a moment, staring at each other, breathing hard. The sexual tension covered the air like a blanket.

Suddenly, a car pulled into the parking lot next to Angel's. As we watched from the water, a couple, a man and a woman got out, loaded down with what looked like beach gear.

"Shit," I muttered, moving towards the edge of the water.

"No, wait Rick," Angel said.

"Let's see what they do."

As we watched, the couple came around the brush. At first they didn't see us, until the woman looked up. Nudging the man, they stopped dead in their tracks, staring in disbelief at the naked older man with an erection and the hot young girl in the water.

"Hi," Angel said sweetly at them.

"Uh...hi," the man stammered.

"We're just sunbathing," Angel continued. "Hope you don't mind."

The woman eyed my erection.

I blushed.

"Oh...no...not at all," the man recovered quickly. "Please, feel free," he said, smiling. The woman appeared a little less sure.

"You mind if we take a seat here?" the man said, plopping down two folding chair and a cooler. "This is our favorite spot."

"No, go right ahead," Angel said sweetly again.

As the couple fixed their spot, Angel turned to me and grinned, slipping a hand towards her crotch.

I watched, fascinated.

The entire scene was crazy and hot beyond anything I'd ever experienced. My cock ached so badly that it hurt...throbbing hard in front of me at what Angel was doing.

Suddenly, Angel's skin was touching mine as she moved next to me. Leaning in, I felt her bare breasts against my chest as she whispered.

"This is soooo hot," she breathed, hissing hotly into my ear.

I swallowed hard...but there was nothing to swallow. The blood left my brain and I felt dizzy.

Angel's hardened nipples pressed into my bare chest as my cock throbbed against her thigh.

Then she kissed me.

Clamping her warm, wet mouth over mine, she pressed her tongue between my teeth, exploring my me with it. Her tongue was delicious and I sucked on it.

Pulling away, she grinned naughtily up at me.

"Let's fuck right in front of them," she said, loud enough to be heard.

Unable to breathe, unable to think straight, I glanced at the couple. Now seated, they were watching us intently.

Wrapping her small hand around my hard shaft, she pulled at it, sending electric shocks racing through every nerve of my body and back again. My brain fizzled and my nerve endings screamed.

"Let's do it," Angel said excited, pulling at my cock. "Let's fuck...right here."

It was all too much.

I lost it.

Grabbing Angel, I pulled her roughly against me and jammed my tongue into her mouth, sweeping it, exploring it, tasting her youth as my iron rod pressed upwards between her moist thighs.

Not missing a beat, she wrapped one leg around my waist and pulled me in hard, grinding her hot, wet pussy against my inner thigh.

I kissed her harder, pressing my teeth against hers, mashing our lips together.

Mauling her breasts with my hands, I pinched and rolled her nipples roughly between them, tugging them, using them to lift her entire bare breasts in front of her.

Angel moaned, loudly, and tossed her head back. Her dark hair fell around her as she stared up at me through half-opened, lust filled eyes.

"Oh god, fuck me Rick," she breathed hard.

Taking my cock in hand, I pointed it at her sloppy wet pussy lips and rubbed the tip of it...gently across her mound...sinking it lengthwise into her folds, I pressed it into her swollen clitoris.

The couple stared wide-eyed at us in open shock and disbelief.

Angel shook, thrusting her hips, trying to engulf my cock with her hungry cunt.

Aiming it at her open hole, I moved forward, slowly, pressing the head it between her the engorged lips of her tight young twat.

In a single motion, I moved, entering her, sliding full length into her. Her hot, wet cunt enveloped me, molding perfectly around me...it felt incredible.

Moaning, Angel grinded her hips fucking herself onto my cock...with her leg around my waist; she used it to pull me in...making me thrust deeper into her. I groaned, biting into my bottom lip and fucked her hard and fast right in front of the couple.

"Yah, yah, yah," Angel breathed in time with our fucking as I pounded her tight twat. "Fuck me...fuck me...fuck my pussy..."

Glancing at the seated couple again, I saw that the woman had her hand in the man' s lap. They stared us, their eyes never leaving the horny scene unfolding in the water right in front of them.

The fact that we were fucking right in public, in front of an audience, combined with young Angel's hot moans of ecstasy made me crazy with lust for her. No longer caring, in fact, excited by the fact that we were being watched...I reached under Angel's sweet ass cheeks and kneaded them as I pounded her from the front, watching her big naked tits bounce wildly.

Then, I lifted her, picking her up out of the water completely. Wrapping both legs around my waist, she hung onto my shoulders and leaned back in my arms.

Holding her up, I fucked her. With my hands around her waist, I jammed her down onto my cock, and thrust up into her over and over again.

Her tits bounced in front of me, teasing me...pulling her to me, I clamped my mouth around one of them, sucking hard...trying to suck the whole thing into my mouth.

The slurping sounds of my mouth on her breast and the slapping of flesh against flesh filled air around us as we grunted and moaned, fucking hard in front of the stunned couple.

"Oh my god," the woman said, rubbing the man's crotch. "He's old enough to be her father."

"That's so hot," the man breathed, thrusting his hips up from the seat to meet the woman's hand.

Before I knew it, his bare cock was in her palm as she stroked him, watching us.

Running my tongue up between Angel's luscious breasts, I tasted her...I tasted the salt and sweat on her sweet skin. Then, jamming up into her hard, I bit into her shoulder. She shrieked, digging her nails hard into me, raking them up my back.

"Fuck me Rick...fuck me!" she moaned again.

Urgently, I untangled her from me and set her down in the water again.

Spinning her quickly, I pushed her over. Holding her arms back behind her, I entered her from behind...fucking into her...using her arms to pull her back onto my cock.

Angel moaned...loud and long, over and over...totally lost in the pounding she was getting from behind as I thrust my hips into her as fast as I could, watching the couple watch us.

Just as I felt my orgasm begin, another car pulled into the parking lot.

Grabbing a handful of Angel's beautiful, soft dark hair, I twirled it around my fingers, balling it into my fist, and jerked, snapping her head back to face the parking lot.

"OH JEEZUS FUCK...!" she shrieked, loud enough to be heard around the park.

Two young men, exiting the car in the parking lot stopped. Snapping their heads around at Angel's moans, they gaped, wide mouthed at the scene in the water.

Finally, I could take no more. Pulling her back by her arms, I fucked my cock into her as it swelled hard inside of her sloppy, tight cunt.

"Imma cum...oh god Angel...Imma cum," I groaned, deep and long.

"Yah baby," she moaned. "Yah, cum in me...cum in m pussy...do it...fill me up..."

Her words drove me straight to the edge and right over it, not stopping for a moment.

Biting my lip again, I moaned loud and came, exploding inside of her, filling her with my hot cum, over and over until it ran out of her.

"ANGEL! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH ANGEL...I'M CUMMININYOU!" I cried loudly, collapsing onto her back, thrusting wildly, as I pumped my seed deep into her.

Releasing her hands, Angel dug her nails deep into my thigh, raking her nails down the length of it hard enough to draw a line of blood. The mix of pleasure/pain seared my consciousness and drove my orgasm straight to the top.

With her free hand, she reached between her thighs and rubbed her clitoris hard and fast, grinding back onto my exploding cock.

"FUCK! RICK!" she yelled as her body locked momentarily, then like a torrent crashing through a damn her orgasm broke.

"GOD...BABY...I'M CUMMING...!" Shrieking her orgasm out across the lake Angel ground herself onto my spasming cock...cumming all over it...coating it with her hot woman cum...making it slippery and slick.

Her gushing pussy felt like a hot, warm glove around me, as our cum mixed, wetting us from thigh to waist.

If a man could come twice in a row, I would have.

Just then, I caught sight of the man sitting in the chair.

Arching his hips upwards, he groaned as the woman pumped his cum out of him. Thick, white ropes of cum discharged into the air, arching and splattering the front of his shirt.

The two guys in the parking stared dumbfounded, seemingly unable to move or speak.

Finally, we were finished.

Angel faced me, and I pulled her to me, kissing her long and slow. Tenderly, I held her, feeling her heart racing against mine.

We stood like that for a moment...enjoying the closeness and the warm glow of the aftermath of hot sex.

When she pulled away, she looked up at me and grinned.

Her sweat soaked hair stuck to her in strings.

"That was of fucking hot," she said with a wicked little smile.

"Wanna go for a swim?"

Needing to cool off, I agreed and we both dove under the water as the couple sitting in the chairs watched.

Naked1
Naked1
1,423 Followers
12