Young Ballerina Girls Dirty Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Katie," Ying said teasingly. "I can tell you like this licking and sucking stuff, it makes you hot, see?" and she pointed to the huge wet spot in Katie's crotch area that had almost doubled in size during the last couple of minutes. Katie didn't take a second to decide if she should be embarrassed or angry or something else but got off Ying's hips, turned around and kneeled in front of her friend. She put her face deep into Ying's crotch, starting to lick her private parts as hard as she could. Katie had waited for that moment all along and so had Ying, and Ying squeezed Katie's head into her crotch more tightly using both of her hands to heighten the sexual pleasure.

Katie spread Ying's muscular and shapely legs wide apart to get better access to her friend's crotch and soon found Ying's swollen outer lips underneath her pink tights with her exploring tongue. She loved the sweet and slightly pungent scent emanating from Ying's crotch as her pussy juices kept flowing out of her lust hole while being sexually pleasured by Katie. After moving her tongue between Ying's lips into her pussy several times, licking off and savoring Ying's hot juices, almost bringing Ying over the edge, she found Ying's lust pearl which had hardened in the meantime and stood out like a cute little rod. She provided all the attention and pleasure she could muster to Ying's clitoris using all her creativity with her tongue; her friend had started to breathe more rapidly and encouraged Katie to continue. It felt absolutely wonderful to experience Katie's tongue moving over her private parts, at times gently, at times more firmly, mediated through the soft fabric of her pink ballet tights, which magnified and intensified the erotic pleasure for her.

Katie felt that Ying was on the verge of a massive orgasm and kept going non-stop to pressure her tongue on her friend's firm clitoris and apply rhythmic circular motion to this most sensitive area, all through the soft and moist fabric of Ying's ballet tights. Ying started to shout, pressed Katie's head even more firmly down on her crotch, and then exploded in a wild orgasm she had never experienced before, her whole body shaking and convulsing wildly, pulses of hot sexual energy streaming up and down her body, and then streams of orgasmic juices squirting out of her pussy into her totally wet crotch, only to be sucked in by Katie who had gotten hotter and hornier herself by the minute.

As Ying's orgasmic convulsions finally subsided, a big smile appeared on her face and her only goal was to make her friend at least as happy as she was herself. She raised her feet and reached out to Katie's face, still low on the bed, asking her to lick and suck them as hard and best as she could. Katie felt that she would not need much stimulation in order to come and was very happy to have another experience of Ying's small feet and toes in her pink tights, now more sweaty than before and tasting a little more intense, but still so very cute. After this foreplay, she sat up in the bed, spread her legs, and put Ying's feet on her crotch.

"I want you to give me a footjob," she said to Ying, who was maybe less surprised than Katie would have imagined, and now used all her skills to massage Katie's private parts with her heels, soles and toes. Once she found Katie's clit, smaller but firmer than her own, she thought, she had no trouble doing the end game. Watching Katie's eyes widen, her breathing getting faster, her moaning louder, she kept the pressure on Katie's sex and kept on going, finally using her two big toes like in a wedge to bring Katie over the edge, as well. Katie totally got turned on by this pair of cute little Asian size 5 feet in pink tights rubbing her most sensitive lust organ so artfully, the whole experience of her own tights and Ying's tights rubbing and swishing together to intensify the sexually pleasurable sensation. As Katie started to come, she screamed out loud several times, experienced convulsions all over her body, released loads of hot juices over Ying's feet, and saw mosaics of brilliant colors all over the place. Never had she experienced an orgasm even remotely as magnificent as this one...

As the two ballerinas were completely engrossed in their sex play, they did not notice a gentle knock on the door of their room. After a little while, the door opened and James, one of their male dance colleagues, appeared.

"Are you ready for dinner?" He asked, not yet noticing the situation they were in. "I expected you about twenty minutes ago...--" He suddenly turned around, covering his eyes, as he noticed Katie and Ying semi-nude on their bed and staring at him with wide open eyes in total surprise.

"James! You—" Ying shouted out in disbelief. "How come you are walking in on us just like that? – That's right, turn around, don't look! I can't believe it!"

"Well, I'm so sorry," James apologized. "We had this date and I did knock on your door and, well...." he stammered in embarrassment, trying to justify his behavior.

'What were these girls up to?' He thought to himself. 'How come they still wore their ballet tights more than one hour after the training and how come they were topless?' He hadn't looked closely enough in these brief moments to notice the large wet spots in both ballerinas' crotch areas, clearly showing on their off-white and pink ballet tights.

"No, James, WE are sorry," Katie chimed in. "We totally missed our dinner date... It's really not your fault, okay? I guess—"and she looked at Ying with a twinkle in her eyes – "I guess, we were kind of—distracted, let's put it that way..."

Ying and Katie meanwhile had slipped underneath the bed sheet, just their heads showing. "It's okay for you to turn around again," Ying encouraged James. "All safe now!" And she put on one of her most charming big smiles.

James faced the two girls again and walked a couple of steps closer to the bed.

"Distracted?" He asked. "What do you mean by 'distracted'?" He slowly got over his feeling of shame and embarrassment and started to enjoy the situation he was in—in a room alone with two really hot young chicks that were wearing nothing but smooth ballet tights.

"Come on, James." Ying answered. "Can't you guess what was going on?" She had her big almost boyish smile on again, challenging James.

"Well, it seems to me, well, to be honest with you, I mean, like, I think..." James was still a bit too shy to just tell them outright what he thought was going on before he entered the room.

"How about you join us?" Katie broke the silence. "You'll have to take your clothes off, though..." Ying and Katie giggled, like being conspirators in something terribly silly. James did not hesitate and just decided to go for it, whatever it would be, this would be HIS opportunity to have fun with the girls. He forgot completely about the dinner date and that he was quite hungry, being all overwhelmed with this almost unbelievable opportunity to slip under the sheet with these two hot ballerinas he just had met a couple of weeks ago.

He took off his clothes, including his boxer shorts, not even worrying that the girls would see his semi-erect cock with some drops of pre-cum already emanating from its glans. He pulled down the sheet and lay down next to Ying, with Katie being on the other side, then pulled the sheet back over their bodies. Touching this young hot Asian girl next to him was like heaven if not better, his erection soon grew to its maximum size and he could not stop stroking Ying gently all over her body, including her firm breasts and erect nipples, then moving his hands down to caress her ass and legs through the smooth, soft, shiny fabric of her pink tights. Now of course his hands could clearly feel the giant wet spot between Ying's thighs and he smelled his wet fingers for a while to soak up the sweet juices of this Asian girl's pussy as much as he could,

"You like the smell of me down there, don't you?" Ying asked James teasingly with a suggestive, slutty smile. "Hot Asian pussy juices, right? Hahaha!" She laughed out loud as she noticed James' face turning red. In truth she had enjoyed James' massage over her body as much as he had, in particular the sensations of his fingers and hands moving up and down her legs, experiencing the gentle rubbing through the texture of her ballet tights. As James massaged her cute Asian ass through the silky fabric of her pink tights, she even squirmed slightly, trying not to let James notice too much how aroused he had made her.

"Move over, you guys!" Katie asked, as she had gotten out of the bed and walked towards the other side. She felt bored and lonely, jealous of her friend, and needed attention from a guy, as well. With that, James wound up sandwiched between the two young hot ballerinas, both of them facing him and pressing their hot sexy bodies against his. He felt Ying's breasts and nipples tightly squeezed against his back, while Katie's nipples almost exactly touched his own. When Katie gently held his head, stroked his hair and gently kissed him on his lips, then moved her tongue inside his mouth and went on with a fiery French kissing, he thought he would come very soon. But the hot ballerina girls sensed his extreme arousal and prevented his hands from touching his steel rod by each grasping and holding one of his hands firmly. They were also careful not to touch his hard-on either. James was in sort of a limbo, magnificent on the one hand, horribly torturous on the other hand.

But the ballerinas were not done with James yet, as they now used their feet encased in their smooth tights to tease James' feet and legs all over, just barely touching his rock solid cock, in order not to make him come prematurely. It was heaven and hell at the same time for James, as he had these sensations of absolute sexual pleasure from the two girls' feet, covered in their pink and off-white tights, gently rubbing and massaging his lower body all over the place. On the other hand, he could not touch his cock nor did they touch it much, either. How long would he be able to sustain this torture?

Somehow, he didn't know from where, an idea popped into his head, and he was able to wrestle his right hand from Katie's firm grip for a moment, but not to touch his cock, but to tickle Katie's feet and legs through the fabric of her off-white smooth ballet tights. He was lucky since Katie turned out to be ticklish to the max and immediately went into a loud, sustained laughing mode. James managed to get his other hand away from Ying's grasp as well, and, encouraged by Katie's feedback, kept tickling her feet, calves, knees, thighs and ass cheeks with both of his hands. Ying watched in joyful surprise this repeat of Katie's tickling experience from just a little while ago, but did not stop massaging James' body all over the place with her tights-clad cute size 5 Asian feet. Katie had bursd out into another series of loud and almost continuous laughter, encouraging James to go even farther in his tickling, also tickling her upper body, her belly, belly button, breasts, nipples, arms and armpits. He was surprised by how much of a turn-on this tickling adventure was for himself and he noticed that Katie had gotten totally aroused by this as well. James kept going and going and Katie kept laughing, squirming under him, trying to escape as, again, it became almost impossible for her to catch her breath between the almost uninterrupted sequence of loud laughter. Finally, as James noticed that she was almost done and the fun might end very soon, he let go, just finishing off with a firm massage of her ass encased in her off-white ballet tights. Katie was exhilarated but also exasperated from this wildest tickling torture of this night...

James now turned around towards Ying, and she decided it was time to move to the next level with James and her feet went over his upper thighs, targeting his massive boner that meanwhile was engulfed in wet pre-cum. Her soles pressed on his shaft from both sides, massaging it firmly up and down, making James moan of lust as he felt her small cute Asian feet gently squeezing his manhood, the sensation mediated by her smooth pink nylon ballet tights. James' body tensed up and soon he moaned louder and louder.

Ying now used her toes and toenails to exert more pressure and pain at the same time on James' cock, creating an absolutely magnificent sensation for him by doing this treatment through her pink tights. James was now almost ready to explode, and when she put his whole cock between her cute Asian feet, letting him experience the pressure and the sensation of the texture of her smooth pink ballet tights as her feet slowly but firmly were rubbing his boner up and down, while she was resting her nylon-encased heels on his balls and firmly grabbing the head of his cock with her toes, he knew he would come any moment now. A couple of upwards and downwards strokes from Ying's feet on his manhood, with increased pressure at each move, were enough to make him cum. He shot more than a dozen loads all over Ying's feet and tights, then also did the same on Katie's feet, legs and tights, so to give each of them their fair share of his white cum.

Although James was as happy and fulfilled as he had never been before in his life, his lustful desires were not over and he knew he needed more. He grabbed Ying, made her turn around and rest on her hands and knees in front of him and started to fuck her between her tights-encased legs as hard as he could. Ying, whose private parts had been aroused again to the max already, got hotter, started to breathe faster and shouted out loud, asking James to keep fucking her as hard as he could and not stop. He noticed how much wet stuff came down from Ying's Asian pussy and totally enjoyed the sweet pungent girly scent of it which he just had experienced a couple of minutes before. He made his right thumb wet with her pussy juices and slowly inserted it into her anus, while not ripping her pink tights. When Ying felt James enter her back door, she moaned loudly and got aroused even more, almost to the point of coming. But James really wanted more and so he first pushed the moistened fabric of Ying's tights deep into her pussy, then rammed his hard cock inside of her as deep as he could, fucking her through her tights. The feeling of his cock inside of this young Asian ballerina's pink wet pussy plus the sensation of the fabric of her wet pink ballet tights that were wrapped around his cock, made him hot and crazy beyond measure.

Ying also completely enjoyed this tights-mediated fuck, with the addition of James' finger in her ass hole and she screamed louder and louder and after a couple of minutes, she reached her second orgasm of the night, her body shaking wildly and more juices gushing out of her lust hole on top of James' cock. James took his rod out of her pussy and continued by fucking Ying's tight ass through her pink ballet tights, until he shot off his loads into her shit hole and then all over her body, including her pretty black hair.

Katie enjoyed watching the hard fucking action of her friend Ying and James meanwhile, fingering her private parts almost to the point of orgasm. She was ready for James, too, and so was James. He made Katie lay on her back, resting her head on a pillow, and without much foreplay, forced his solid cock deep inside her juicy wet cute pussy. Katie uttered a loud moan, as she was surprised by how fast James moved matters forward. He grabbed Katie's beautiful round 36C breasts and massaged them with firm pressure, paying special attention to her dark nipples which already stood erect, pinching them with his fingers just enough to create pain, but not end her pleasure. All the while, he was fucking her as hard as he could, but did not rip her off-white tights. Katie bit on her lower lips out of arousal, then pulled her legs together and raised her feet to touch James' face. This was right up his alley and he licked and sucked her cute size 7 feet, enjoying their slightly sweaty and salty taste and the sensation of her ankles, soles, heels and toes through her tights. Katie pressed her legs together and so squeezed James' cock which still was fucking her wet pussy in rhythmic motion. James didn't know what to focus on since he experienced so many different wonderful sensations at the same time. His boner was in Katie's pussy, surrounded by her off-white wet tights, creating a wonderful feeling of extra friction in the fuck; whenever his cock pulled out of her lust hole, it was greeted by her off-white ballet tights encased thighs and firmly rubbing against it; and finally, he could not stop getting pleasure from licking and sucking Katie's feet in her ballet tights all over the place. He knew that he would not be able to hold back from coming yet another time for much longer.

Suddenly, James felt Ying's body behind him, she was pressing her cute firm breasts against his back, further magnifying his sexual arousal. Soon thereafter, he felt her cute Asian fingers, lubricated by her sweet pussy juices and his cum, entering his anus; first one finger, then two, finally her whole hand, ass-fucking him as hard as she could. This was definitely more than he could bear and with a couple of deep thrusts into Katie's vagina, and some hard sucking on her tights-clad toes, he finally exploded for the third time this night, shooting many loads of thin cum all over Katie's body, her face, her breasts and her sex. As he recovered from his orgasm, he almost felt like in trance, and he barely noticed that the girls first finger-fucked each other into another orgasm, then dragged him into the shower, cleaned him up, dressed him, and finally sent him back to his room...

12