Young Barons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night Tom and Amanda made love fervently. Amanda was flying out the next morning for Los Angeles, and Tom would join her over the weekend. Lightning illuminated the room as a thunder storm brewed over the area.

Shortly after midnight Tom received a call from the ranch supervisor. It was raining in torrents and some of the calves had gotten spooked. They needed to move them inside.

"Put them into number two. We will keep the main stalls open for the bulls and larger ones. I will get the truck and meet you." Tom remarked.

They had just gotten the herd inside and safe when his cell phone went off again. The number was Amy's. He hesitantly put the phone to his ear. There was no response, only static. He started to put his phone away, when a gnawing sensation told him something was wrong.

He called their ranch and Jenna answered.

"No, she went up on the ridge to check the fence line," Jenna answered.

"Check the fence line in this weather? Has she lost her damned mind? "He thundered.

He relayed that he just got a call from her, but there was no answer. Both Tom and Jenna were silent for a moment.

"Something is wrong Tom, I can't reach her either." Jenna remarked.

"I'm on my way up there. You stay put, it is too bad out here," He yelled into the receiver.

Tom threw his gear lever into bull dog low and headed up the muddy road that lead up to the ridge. The rain was coming in torrents, making visibility near impossible. He could see the mud on the road literally flowing off the side as it was carried by the drenching rain.

Just as he neared a bend his heart nearly stopped. Two sets of tracks led off the road. He stopped the truck and walked slowly over, his feet buried in mud and running water. Shining a high powered light through the misty haze he saw two red taillights at the ravine below.

"Shit," He exclaimed. It was Amy, he knew it. The water was flowing down the hill like a water falls, and mud was threatening a complete landslide, as she sought to gain his footing. He called his ranch foreman.

"Get every man you can. Get ropes, chains, and pulleys." He yelled into the phone.

"Tom, this is crazy, we can't pull anything out in this weather," he yelled back.

"It's Amy dammit, now gets your ass moving." Tom thundered back.

Tom called Jenna on the phone and relayed the situation to her. The phone went dead and he knew she would try and get out there too, and that only made him angrier. He yelled down to the car below and waited for a reply.

"Tom! The car is moving. I am pinned. Get me out of here," The faint cry from Amy was heard.

The car was moving. That meant that the mud was going to send it careening down to the valley below, and Amy would never survive the fall. He had to act quickly.

He unrolled the metal chain from the winch on the front of his truck and locked it around his waist. Slowly he began to navigate his way down the slippery, mud encased side of the hill towards Amy. He fell several times and the combination of rain and mud made it almost impossible for him to hold on, but he knew he had to get to Amy.

The men from the ranch arrived and began to assess the situation. Rigging up large spot lights they shined below, illumination Tom and also the Jeep that dangled precariously as it slowly inched its way to the edge, carried by a stream of water and mud.

"He will never make it," The foreman shouted, as the men strained to see through the torrential rain. Tom lost his footing and went sliding on his stomach towards the car. He managed somehow to stop himself just before he collided into it.

The strand of chain had run out and he had no more slack. He unhooked it from his waist and lunged towards the car before him. He could see Amy pinned in the front seat unable to move. Cautiously, he opened the side door and reached for her legs. She let out a horrifying scream as he attempted to move her.

He knew something was broken. An arm, leg, collar bone, or something, but he had to get her out of there. The car was slipping quickly to the side of the hill. Just then four of his ranch hands made it to his side and they slowly removed Amy from the vehicle. It took over an hour to get her back to the top of the hill, but they made it. Jenna was there bawling her eyes out as they put her into the back of a Jeep and hauled her to the hospital.

Tom never left Amy the entire night. The hospital allowed him to shower and the men brought him a change of clothes. Early the next morning Amanda came into the room.

"Tom, I have to go," Amanda remarked.

"I know, "He replied silently as he looked at Amy sleeping soundly in her bed.

"I don't' know when I will be back, this may take some time, "Amanda replied.

"I don't think you should come back Amanda," Tom replied. "There is nothing for you here. This is not the life you need to be living, and I can't leave. I think it's best we just part ways now, "Tom remarked.

"It's her isn't it?" Amanda replied as she watched Tom gazing at Amy.

His silence was all Amanda needed, and she kissed him on the forehead and with a tear in her eye she turned and left.

Jenna came in later and brought Tom some coffee and something to eat.

"The doctor said she has a mild concussion, and a broken collar bone, but she will be ok, thanks to you, she smiled.

"Oh it was nothing, you both would have done the same for me," he remarked.

"Tom, Amy is in love with you, you know that don't you?" Jenna remarked.

"Well, I think the world of her too," he remarked and got up to leave.

"I have to go check on things at the ranch. Let me know if there is any improvement," he remarked and left the room. Jenna just shook her head, amazed at his stubborn streak.

Two Weeks Later

Tom was up on the ridge checking out the lake when the jeep pulled up. It was Amy and she was looking better than ever.

"Glad to see you up and around," He remarked. Amy stepped out of the vehicle and leaned against the door.

"Warm day, care for a swim Tom Carrington?" She grinned.

"Not much into swimming," He remarked as she smiled.

In her typical fashion, Amy began stripping right in front of Tom. He watched her naked body hit the lake water screaming in delight at the coldness of the water.

"Damn," he moaned under his breath as he began taking off his clothes.

In the lake they pressed their naked bodies together and locked their arms around each other.

"This could get complicated," she replied.

"Yep," he replied as he guided his cock inside her and they began making love in the lake.

They made love in the water, and on the grass by the lake, and lay basking in the warm sun.

Amy left to go back to her place and Tom returned to his ranch. That evening Tom drove over to the girl's ranch. Sitting in the living room he handed them a piece of paper. Jenna's jaw dropped as she read it. Tom had voluntarily signed half the land over to them.

"I don't understand, what changed your mind?" Jenna remarked.

A new chain of steak houses is going national. They will need prime beef. I figure if we both join forces we can get the contract. It will be worth millions." He replied.

Amy could not contain her excitement and wound up on Tom's lap. Jenna raised her eyebrows, but knew he was right. The new contract would be worth millions, and the combined acres of land would mean more than adequate grazing for both farms.

Tom and Amy were in the local convenient store when Amy spotted the July issue of Playboy Magazine. There was Amanda on the cover. Flipping to the centerfold, Amy let it unfold.

"Tell me what you ever saw in her anyway?" She remarked as she gazed at Amanda's naked body.

"Secret, can't tell," he grinned and she playfully punched him.

The affair between Tom and Amy grew hotter and hotter. They landed the contract and both ranches enjoyed their most prosperous year.

12