Young Blood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icehead
icehead
158 Followers

For a moment there was nothing. Then, "What's happened to me?"

I hung my head. "I'm so sorry. I never meant to do this to you."

I heard some shuffling, like someone standing up who had been seated, and the curtain opened. Alicia stood before me in her wet, glistening nudity, her mouth open for me to see her two elongated teeth, still red with Julie's blood. I'd never seen this kind of fear in her eyes. She reached a hand out to my mouth and pulled my lips away, allowing her to get a look at my teeth. When she saw what she was looking for, she let her hand drop and sighed. "I don't believe this..."

"I know. I didn't either."

She looked me straight in the eyes. "You're a vampire, aren't you?"

I shrugged, still looking at her apologetically. "So are you, now."

"All this time I've known you," she said, "were you just waiting to get close enough to me so you could kill me, and, and suck my blood?"

"No, no, I swear! I was only bitten three nights ago!" We just stared at each other, eye to eye. "And I didn't plan to bite you. It just sort of happened. I'm so sorry..." She slumped down and seated herself in the corner, bring her knees in close to her, letting the water beat down on her hair. "Are you going to be okay?" I asked her.

She looked up at me. Whether those were tears I saw or just drops of water I couldn't tell. "I just killed my roommate. I sucked her blood. Yeah, everything's fine." She paused a moment, took a breath, and said, "Vincent... would you come in here please?"

I looked at her a moment, not entirely sure I'd heard her right. "What?"

"You heard me."

I shrugged and nodded. I stepped back, stripped down, and stepped inside and knelt down to meet her eyes. "Look, I know this is difficult, but we're gonna..."

She wasn't interested in talking, as she made clear to me when she stopped my lips from moving by pressing her own onto them. Her hands gripped tight around the base of my neck as she pulled off of me. "I probably should be hating you now. I don't. I just want your hands on me."

I smiled, and obliged her. Our lips met again as I embraced her, and I felt one of her hands reaching down to my crotch, which as you can imagine was more than ready for her. She took hold of my shaft, and slowly, diligently mounted herself on it. We sat up together, rocking back and forth, as I stared into her lively blue eyes, and saw her staring back. My arms slipped tighter around her as she threw her head back and let out a loud groan. I leaned heavily against the cushion of her breasts as the rush of water pelted my back, and tenderly kissed her neck.

I felt her lips on my own neck all of a sudden. Then I felt her teeth. On a spur of the moment, I pulled my own lips back. As we continued moving, and I sunk in and out of her, I tasted blood pulsing into my mouth. But this was different from before; I wasn't feeding off of her. I was merely tasting her. And I realized then that she was doing the same to me. I pulled off of her then and sighed, not having swallowed a whole lot. She looked at me then, her mouth open, allowing me to see her red mouth. Our lips joined again, our tongues dancing passionately with each other. We each tasted our own blood mixed with the other's, which only served to excite us further. We began rocking harder, and faster, until at last, we came almost together, both of us unlocking our mouths with a loud, satiated sigh.

Alicia collapsed onto me, as I fell back and leaned against the shower wall. The water continued run erotically down our bodies, taking something else with it. A spiral of red encircled the drain.

"Well," said Alicia, "what now?"

To Be Continued...

icehead
icehead
158 Followers