Young Blood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icehead
icehead
158 Followers

All at once she burst into tears and bolted.

"Alicia, wait!" I ran after her, past the stage curtain and back into the ballroom. She had already disappeared from my view.

I was about to start searching for her, when suddenly a hand grabbed my by the collar and pulled me behind the bigger curtain again. The next thing I knew, someone had me in a serious lip-lock, and I didn't have to wait until she disengaged to know who. I knew it was her long before I had a chance to open my eyes and see her shimmering black locks and sparkling golden eyes. Call it a vampire's intuition. Not something to be underestimated, trust me.

"Elizabeth, can't you think of a more subtle way to get my attention?"

"More subtle, yes. More fun, no." As always, her smile was to die for. "Now don't tell me you weren't wondering where I've been all evening?"

"That's true," I added, "it did seem very un-Elizabeth-like for you to not be all over me during the dance."

"But waiting for the prime moment to pounce on you isn't," she pointed out.

I shrugged, and nodded. "True."

"Listen," she said, "I think Alicia wants to be alone right now, so we should probably let her." She leaned in closer, looking at me eye-to-eye. "Although, I for one wouldn't mind keeping you around to entertain me."

I raised an eyebrow, and turned a questioning eye toward the curtain of Tanya's love chamber, but she shook her head. "I've got something better in mind," she smiled. "C'mon!" She took me by the hand and led me along, out of the ballroom and into the lobby. She took me towards another door a little closer to the entrance, which of course I knew exactly where it led to.

"The pool?" I asked as we entered.

She said nothing. The poolroom was empty; apparently everyone was too busy dancing. Her eyes said all she needed to: we had the room all to ourselves. Without a word, she undid the zipper on the side of her short, strapless black dress, and swiftly discarded her one and only garment before leaping into the water. She let out a breath of air as her head breached the surface of the water, and just looked at me with those luscious eyes of hers. "Well? You don't want me to get lonely here, do you?"

I never could say no to Elizabeth. Off went my clothes and I hopped into the pool.

She began swimming over to me, saying "I know you and Alicia still have some things to work through. You just need to give her some time. Doesn't mean you need to be lonely while you wait."

With that, her arms curled around my neck and her lips enveloped my mouth, her tongue probing viciously. Almost against my will—almost—my arms curled around her midsection, pulling her in tighter, mashing her tits against me. Suddenly her legs leapt up and wrapped around my waist, and before I even knew it, she had me inside her without even bothering to guide me in at all. It all happened in a flash. I wonder if she actually meant to do that, to pierce herself without even using her hands.

What am I talking about, of course she did! She's Elizabeth!

I suddenly felt my feet touch the floor of the pool. She had wrapped herself around me such that it was almost as if she were trying to envelop me completely, and by throwing all of her weight onto me had caused me to drift into a slightly more shallow area. I quickly took advantage of the newfound support to plow hard into her, which snapped her into releasing my lips. Her head and eyes both rolled backwards and her mouth dropped open as a low moan of delight escaped from her.

She lowered her head again as I began thrusting in and out, and looked me straight in the eyes. She just loved looking me straight in the eyes. And I have to say, the feeling was pretty damn mutual. Those golden eyes of hers had yet to lose any of that hypnotic charm they had when I saw her for the first time. She just looked at me, her breathing coming fast and loud, and smiled. I couldn't help but smile back at her. Nobody ever enthralled me the way she did.

Her arms loosened their grip around me, and she began leaning back until her tits emerged completely from the water. Her arms extended full length while she still held tight to my shoulders, she began bucking up and down wildly. My lower section took on a life of its own and went at her like crazy. Her mouth hung open wide, as if waiting for something on the ceiling to fall in, and let loose with grunt after ecstatic grunt. We were churning up waves like mad, and I knew she was going to drive me to shoot off fast.

Or she would've if she'd kept this up. But Elizabeth's smarter than that.

Before I realized what was happening, the slick vice that was holding my shaft disappeared. Elizabeth now floated a little farther from me, grinning mischievously, before vanishing beneath the water. I did my best to follow the blur of black hair that traveled under the water, but I realized I'd lost her somewhere along the way when she suddenly popped up behind me and threw her arms around my neck. The warm cushion of her breasts pressed against my back as her lips neared my ear and whispered "Don't want to blow it all too fast, now do we?"

The next thing I knew she aggressively yanked me down under the water and disappeared again. When I regained my balance, I brought my head above water, took a breath and shook the hair out of my eyes and looked around. "Elizabeth? Where'd you go?"

She suddenly appeared over at the deep end of the pool. "Come and get me!" she called before slipping down again. Spurred on, I eagerly began swimming in the direction I saw her. I never had exactly been much of an expert swimmer, and had certainly never done so much completely submerged like she was doing. Of course, the last time I took a decent dip was pre-vampire, so I decided to give it a try now. I took a breath and slipped down beneath the surface.

I think I lasted about five seconds before coming up for air.

I heard a giggle from somewhere as I surfaced again, but when I looked around I still couldn't find Elizabeth. Of course, I was soon to realize that Elizabeth was the kind of girl who could only be found when she wanted to be. Mere moments later, I felt her grab me. And I mean she grabbed me down there. I looked down in time to see the black blob of her hair as it moved in towards my crotch, just as I began feeling her lips and tongue. My rod was quickly enveloped in a warm, wet vacuum that began moving. My mouth hung open as if it had just fallen off its hinges, and when I looked down again all I could see was a floating mass of black strands of hair waving back and forth.

My head hung back, and my hands reached down to take hold of her head. I felt the curve of her scalp briefly, but just then both it and the wet vacuum around my dick disappeared. I snapped to attention in a flash. What was she playing now?

Suddenly I spotted her over at the edge of the water with her hand holding onto the side of the pool. "I get the feeling you want to get on with things," she gently cooed. She crooked a finger, beckoning me to come to her. Of course, I wasn't about to let her down.

I began eagerly swimming over to her. Her body faced towards the side of the pool while her head turned to look at me, and as soon as I drew near enough she took hold of the side of my face with her free hand and brought me to her hungry lips. I placed a hand on each of her hips and carefully guided myself to her waiting treasure down below; she took the hand she had on my face away and used it take hold of me and pull me inside.

Her mouth, which had been actively moving against mine just a moment ago, suddenly froze open. My right hand joined hers on the edge, while my left arm wrapped around her midsection as I began driving into her. Her face tilted towards the ceiling, and all I could see in front of me was a dripping black silky curtain of hair. Let me ask you something: how many of you have ever done it in an indoor pool before? I mean the echo you get in there! The way her moans were resonating was to die for! I began assaulting her snatch as fast as the water would allow. I felt her cheek brush against my face, and impulsively I ran my tongue across it. I saw her crack a smile, and she craned her neck back to give me a little lick of her own.

All at once her body went stiff, her voice went up an octave and her pussy convulsed on me. She buckled excitedly for a moment in the throes of orgasm, and I knew I wasn't going to be far behind her. Apparently, she knew it too, because as soon as she was through spasming, she removed my arm from around her midsection and hopped up out of the pool. "C'mon, don't keep me waiting," she smiled, seating herself on the floor. I grinned, and hopped out after her. She lay on her back and pulled her cleavage open. "Right here!" she grinned.

I needed no more explanation. I promptly seated myself on her gut as she pressed her tits together around my hunk of meat. The head of my shaft popped in and out from between those two globes. "Oh, yeah," she moaned, "come on, I want it all fucking over me!" I think it only took me about three or four seconds before a series of long white streams sprayed out over her face.

I rolled off to the side and lay on my back next to her for a moment. After a minute or two, she got up and walked over to the shower stalls to clean herself up and dry off. "Hey, Elizabeth," I called after her. She turned her goo-covered face to me in response. "Can you talk to Alicia for me please?"

"What do you want me to say?"

I shrugged. "You can probably figure that out better than I can."

She smiled. This was her sweet kind of smile. "Of course."

***

Two rather uneventful days passed. I was lounging on my bed doing and thinking nothing in particular. It was a little after seven, the sun was just going down, and Larry of course was out doing whatever it is drunken louts do in their free time. I snapped out of doing nothing when the door was knocked upon, and opened it to inspect my visitor. It was Michelle.

"Hi Vincent. Is Larry here?" she asked me.

I frowned. "No."

Please assume crash positions. "Good. Can I come in?"

"Umm, sure..."

"Thank you." She stepped past me and I hesitantly closed the door behind her. "I actually wanted to talk to you, without Larry present."

I looked at her suspiciously. "What can you say to me that you can't say to him?"

"I haven't told him, you know. About us, I mean."

"What is this 'us' you speak of?" I said snidely.

She rolled her eyes. "You know what I mean, Vincent. He still doesn't know we used to date. We should probably keep it that way, don't you think?"

"Sure, sure, no argument here. Are we done now?" If I was starting to sound like an asshole, I assure you it was no fault of my own. At least that's what I tell myself all the time.

Needless to say, she seemed annoyed with me. "Are you still mad at me?"

"Yes, I'm still mad at you! You knew I was going to be attending this school when we broke up, you knew I was here when you transferred, and you didn't say a word to me, and instead started dating a slob like Larry!"

Her head hung as if in shame. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I just figured you'd probably moved on by now, and I should probably do the same. I just thought I should expand my horizons."

"And you expanded them in Larry's direction? You of all people?"

She shrugged. "I'm a nice girl, aren't I? I've heard nice girls can be attracted to bad boys."

"I guess so, but I didn't realize nice girls could be attracted to Larry, and I definitely didn't realize you could be attracted to Larry. I always thought busty bimbos who'll do it with any guy they meet were more his type."

She paused, as if unsure what to say next. I began to wonder what kind of effect that last comment I made was having on her; I did have to consider I was speaking to my first... you know.

She wandered over to my bed and sat down. "Look, this isn't about Larry. I thought you'd be happy to see me, Vincent, I really did. I'm sorry if I was wrong about that."

I didn't really know what to say. My eyes just kind of wandered, searching for nothing but words to use...

I suddenly realized it was right there, staring me in the face. No, I'm not referring to what words I wanted to say. I'm talking about her neck. There it was, all bare and exposed, full of healthy human blood...

I promptly shook those thoughts away, and out of necessity, finally said something. "Just let me ask you something, Michelle. Did you really miss me?"

"Of course I did!"

"No, for real, Michelle. I want the honest truth. Did you really miss me? Did you miss being with me?"

She just looked at me. I wasn't sure why. For a moment, neither of us said anything. Ultimately it was not us, but the telephone that broke the silence. When I ignored the first ring, she asked, "Aren't you going to answer that?"

I frowned, and begrudgingly turned and picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Vincent, it's Alicia."

"Oh, hey."

"Listen, I just thought I should remind you about the meeting Patrick's called. You have been known to flake about things like that."

I suddenly remembered that Patrick had in fact posted a memo recently about an SVA meeting in the ballroom for tonight that was scheduled in about twenty-five minutes. "Oh yeah, that."

"You were going to forget about it, weren't you?" I didn't say anything, although of course she was right. "Anyway, can you make it?"

I took another look at Michelle, who was just idly sitting there, looking at nothing in particular. "I don't see why not."

"Great! See you in a bit."

I hung up, and turned back to Michelle as she turned back to me. "You should probably go now," I said to her.

She sighed, and stood up and headed for the door. She opened the door, but paused before going through it and turned her head to me. "I did, you know."

"What?"

"Miss you. I really did." And she left.

I lay on my bed for a while, once again doing nothing, but that wasn't to say I wasn't thinking. I was busy contemplating the women I had in my life. First there was Elizabeth, a wild and beauteous creature of nature possessing an irresistible charm that she wasn't afraid to use, particularly on me, but then again, she only considered the stuff we did together as playing. Nothing serious. Then there was Alicia, with whom I'd shared a mutual attraction for a long time, but recent events had put any kind romance we might have on hold for a while.

And now, Michelle had reentered my life. I couldn't deny that I was still attracted to her, and considering the fact that my relationship with Alicia had moved back to the friend zone and was having trouble moving past it, there might be possibilities there. Then again, there might not. I couldn't forget that she was technically involved with Larry, which in itself I found just disgusting. I also couldn't forget that she was still human. I didn't want to do to her what I did to Alicia.

I ultimately spared a glance at the clock and saw that I had been kicking back for nearly twenty minutes, so I decided I ought to get down to the SVA and see what Patrick wanted to talk to us about. I got up and headed on down, and made my way to the ballroom which had been set up for a large group meeting. Lots and lots of chairs had been set up, most of which were occupied by now. My eyes were drawn to a waving hand, which belonged to Alicia summoning me over to where she and Elizabeth were sitting.

I made my way over and sat down next to Alicia. "Good to see you actually listened to me," Alicia grinned.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"She means," Elizabeth said, "that she was expecting you to flake on this meeting anyway. We all know you're not the type who likes to sit and listen to people talking."

"Yeah, nothing against you, Vincent."

I shrugged. "Well, hey, I'm not that flaky." I paused. "Am I?"

The girls exchanged a glance and a snicker, which of course piqued my curiosity. "What?"

"Well, to be honest," said Alicia, "there's actually another reason we wanted you down here tonight."

"And that is?"

"Patience now," Elizabeth mused, "patience. It shall be revealed to you at the proper time."

I raised a suspicious eyebrow, but decided against asking any more questions. Instead I merely took a look around, just for the sake of doing so. At that moment, however, I began to realize something. I was seeing a lot of new faces around here. As I took a more in-depth look at the crowd gathered here, it started to look like our numbers had almost doubled since I entered the SVA. And it didn't take a degree in rocket science to figure out who we had to thank for that; after all, she was sitting right there, in her special seat of honor off to the side of the stage, leisurely taking a drag on her cigarette.

Yeah, you know who.

I began to wonder if Tanya wasn't getting a little out of control. Heck, I began to wonder if Tanya even knew the meaning of the word "control."

The murmuring crowd finally began to fall silent as Patrick stepped out onto the stage and up to the mic. Patrick had that kind of presence that made people want to shut up and listen to him. "Good evening everyone," he said into the mic, his commanding voice echoing through the ballroom. "I've asked you here tonight in an attempt to encourage all of you to action. I look around the room, and I see a lot of new faces here. I know that many of you are young bloods who have only been brought in within the last few days. In many ways I am happy to see this; it always brings a smile to my face when I see a new young blood admitted to our world. But I also must ask; why is Tanya the only one bringing all of you in?"

I was beginning to seriously dislike the direction he was taking. "For centuries, the vampire race has lived hiding in the shadows of humans to protect ourselves. Why? Because the humans are so much more numerous than we are. That is the only advantage they have over us. But how much longer must we continue to hide in the shadows of a weaker species? The more of us there are, the greater our chances of survival."

I frowned. I took a glance at Alicia and Elizabeth, and saw that they were pretty much thinking the same thing I was. Patrick was referring to humans in such a way as I had never thought of them: as enemies.

"I, as well as many others," Patrick continued, "have grown restless in waiting for that golden day when the vampire is the dominant race on this world. If we wish to see that day, we must work to make it happen, and we can start with this school. Tanya has succeeded in doubling our numbers here in a matter of weeks. If all of you do a little, there can be twice as many of us in a single week! Before long, we could completely transform this school!"

"He can't be serious!" Alicia breathed.

"That's not Patrick talking up there," said Elizabeth. Alicia and I wheeled our heads in her direction, and saw where her eyes were pointed. She was looking directly at Tanya, sitting cross-legged in her private little seat, a cigarette between her fingers, and a proud grin on her face.

Suddenly I realized that Tanya most certainly did have the word "control" in her vocabulary. She was exhibiting total control over Patrick.

"So get out there, and show others the wonders of our world! Those of you who have just joined us, share what you have been given with your friends out there who are still bound to the human world! In time, we will be able to come out of this basement and truly live in the real world. Our world! You can be the ones to make that golden day for the vampire race arrive at last!"

Dozens of people began applauding and cheering. A few didn't. The three of us were among the few.

"Now, our staff has prepared some refreshments for us in the rec room and media room. I want all of you to enjoy yourselves tonight, and tomorrow, I hope to see more of us here! Thank you!" More cheers and applause. Most of the crowd stood up from their seats to applaud. I merely sat in mute disbelief. When I looked around, I was glad to see that the three of us weren't the only ones who didn't think very highly of Patrick's new plan, but we still seemed to be left outnumbered.

icehead
icehead
158 Followers