Young Blood Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icehead
icehead
158 Followers

Alicia collapsed into Elizabeth, who lay back giggling hard. I leaned back against the other end of the tub. I needed a minute or two before I was going to be able to move. "Well," I said, "that was... extreme."

Elizabeth reached over and picked up a purple candle she'd had burning next to the tub the whole time. "Violet Passion," she purred. "Drives my girl here completely nuts!"

"You're not planning on bringing that thing to... on Friday, are you?" Alicia inquired.

"Are you kidding?" Elizabeth laughed. "You'd never survive that!"

"So you're pretty much saying," I said, "That Friday night is going to be..."

"Pretty much about three times as extreme as this was."

There was a moment of silence. "Yikes," Alicia said at last.

"I mean, it's not how Tanya's parties were originally planned," Elizabeth went on. "They're really just officially involving drinks and music and dancing, but sooner or later they always end up turning hard-core. And I guess that would be sooner a hell of a lot more than later. Now it's pretty much what everyone expects when they go there."

"Sounds like it's gonna be one hell of a night," I grinned half-cocked.

"Um, there is just one more thing I think you should know, Vincent," Elizabeth added.

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"I think your clothes got wet."

***

I'll apologize to anyone who was hoping to hear the rest of that story, because no power on this Earth is going to drag it out of me. I'll just skip ahead to Friday.

I'd never had sex planned this far in advance before, so needless to say, I was anxious when I got out of class that afternoon. You ever have one of those days when you have something planned for tonight but tonight is still hours away, and you're thinking "what the hell am I supposed to do until then?" I'm sure you have. I found that, despite my initial position on it, after more than half a week of anticipation I was actually looking forward to this thing.

I decided to take a nap. This was nothing special; heck, I'd been doing it quite frequently after class since I turned, for obvious reasons. Today it had a little meaning to it. I was like a kid on Christmas Eve, attempting to hasten Santa's arrival. It was the only thing I could really think to do to pass the time.

So I slept. I don't know for how long exactly; I don't remember what time I woke up. But I do remember waking up, because the first thing I saw was Michelle sitting on Larry's bed, looking at me. My first impulse was to bounce upright, which I did, but I staved off the second which was to get out of my bed, when I noticed that the blinds were open and light was pouring into the room. I was safe as long as I remained where I was; not something I was particularly happy about.

"Michelle!" I shouted. "Do you usually watch people sleep like that?"

"Larry left the door standing open," she shrugged. "And I saw you in here. I just... I don't know, I just kind of wandered in and sat down."

"Very nice," I moaned. "Can you close those blinds please?"

"Is the light bothering you?"

I nodded impatiently. "Yes, it's bothering me, can you just close them please?"

She looked at me a moment, clearly put off by my bluntness, then got up to do as I asked. "You're not still mad at me, are you?"

I sighed. "No, I'm not mad at you. I'm just a bit uncomfortable with being watched like that."

"Oh, well... sorry," she shrugged. "But honestly, there are some things about you I've been trying to piece together lately, and I'm not getting anywhere."

I looked at her warily. "What do you mean?"

"Well don't think I haven't been watching you lately..."

"Yeah, I kind of noticed you watching me—"

"No! I don't mean just now, but I mean in general. And Larry's there to fill in some of the blanks for when I can't watch you. I've seen the way you hang around all night with those people, like that weird goth chick. You've never been an all night person, but Larry says you've lately been getting back to the room even later than he does, and then you slack off in bed all day except when you have class."

I shrugged. "Yeah, well, I've made some new friends. So what?"

"Well wait, I haven't gotten to the really interesting part."

I cocked an eyebrow. "What's the really interesting part?"

"The part where just the other day I saw the soda machine in the alcove down the hall move to cover a secret door that I saw you walking through. I'm really rather curious to hear you explain that."

I went stiff. What was I supposed to do now? A human had seen the entrance to the SVA, so did that mean I had to kill her? I won't deny I did chew on the idea for just the slightest moment, and not for the first time began checking out her neck. I quickly shoved away that impulse, and simply said, "If I were you, I would never mention that to anyone ever again."

She actually smiled. "Is that some sort of secret, that if you told me you'd have to kill me, is that right?"

"Something like that. Or someone else will."

I guess I sounded more sincere that time than before, because now she was starting to look intimidated.

"Why the sudden interest in what I'm doing, anyway?" I asked.

"Whoever said it was sudden? I've been interested in you ever since I transferred to this school."

"Oh, really?" I sneered. "Is that why you're going out with my slob of a roommate?"

"Could be," she said, not sarcastically. I raised a curious eyebrow. She added, "Maybe the only reason I started going out with Larry was because I found out he had a roommate named Vincent! Did you ever think of that?"

I was on my feet by this time. I don't remember exactly at what point in the conversation I stood up, but I know I was on my feet by then because I paced lightly for a second or two before saying, "Why, to make me crazy, or jealous?"

"No, just so I could find you again."

I spread my arms. "Well here I am. You found me. So now what are you doing still hanging on to Larry?"

She shrugged, and smiled coyly. "Making you crazy and jealous."

"Well it's not working." I'm not entirely sure whether I meant that or not.

She began drawing closer, her smile still holding. "That's bullshit, and you know it."

I began to develop an extreme sense of discomfort as she came closer. "What are you doing?"

"Just trying to see how crazy I can make you."

Bang. Before I could stop her, her lips were on me. And believe me, being torn between pushing a girl away and embracing her to yourself is a weird conflict to be in. I decided quickly I needed to get away from here as quickly as possible, before I was tempted to do anything... tempting. You know, that might elicit biting.

I decided it was time to employ a little vampire trait I hadn't ever really tried using yet, mostly because I'd never needed to before now. I don't how I knew I could do what I did in the next moment; vampire instinct, I guess. It's this thing were we can move across short distances faster than the human eye can follow; we call it flickering. I took a moment to return her passion, and accepted the kiss she was giving me; then, before she could even open her eyes, I was behind her and leapt up to the ceiling. I held on for a moment, looking down on her, waiting for her to be gone.

Immediately, of course, came the inevitable "What the hell? Vincent? Where are you?" She began whirling about, looking all around the room. I prayed hard she wouldn't think to look up. I really didn't want to have to kill her. Fortunately, she didn't. She just left, continuing to call my name as she searched. I dropped down when I was certain she was gone.

I thought I ought to be gone in case she decided to come back, so slipped on some shoes, grabbed my little pass-card and headed down to the lower levels. I decided I'd see what the other girls I knew were doing; I didn't have to hide anything from them.

I arrived at their door, however, to find a "Do Not Disturb" sign hanging from it. Now from Alicia I would expect that, but I'd never known Elizabeth to care if anybody walked in on anything she was doing. Curious, I leaned my ear against the door, expecting to hear loud grunts and breathing. Instead I heard their voices speaking full, intelligible sentences.

"Okay, let me make sure I understand," I heard Alicia say. "I put in a few drops of my blood, you put in a few drops of yours, we add this other stuff here and drink it, then we just sit here and breathe?"

"That's about the it," Elizabeth replied. "And don't underestimate this incense you're breathing. It's powerful stuff."

"Um, what exactly is this ritual supposed to do?"

"Oh, you'll see. It's a necessary step to do what we talked about for tonight." There was a moment of silence. "Look, I know the rituals of Blood Rose might seem a little freaky, but it's worth it, trust me."

Blood Rose?

"I don't know..."

"Alicia... do you trust me?"

A pause. "...Of course I do."

"Then let's do it."

The dialogue ceased after that. I had no further clues as to what they were doing in there, so I decided I might as well leave. I figured that sign was on the door for a reason, and I should probably pay attention to it. I decided to go knock back some B+ at the bar; it's always good to have some fresh blood in your system before engaging in any heavy activity.

The second I walked into the rec room, I heard someone call my name. Vanessa, Rachel and Jonathan were gathered at one of the little round tables, waving for me to join them. I thought about it a moment, and decided to accept, after grabbing a slightly larger glass of blood from the bar than I originally intended.

"Hey, what's up?" I said as I sat down.

"We were just leaping at the opportunity to talk with you," Rachel said. "You're becoming quite the celebrity around here, you know."

"Really?"

"Absolutely," said Vanessa. "Do you know how many people down here, guy or girl, can look Tanya in the eye and tell her to go fuck herself? I could count them on one hand!"

"One hand, hell!" Rachel added. "I could count 'em on one finger!"

"And the one finger would be me, right?" I checked.

"You're a quick study," Rachel grinned.

"So Vincent," Vanessa purred, "what are you up to tonight?"

"Oh, just got some people to see..."

"Because I do have plans tonight, but I could change them if you're interested..."

"Hey now," protested Jonathan, "you're not going to bail on the party are you?" Vanessa and Rachel both threw him an angry look, telling him right away that he'd probably said too much. Or at least that's what they thought.

"Party? As in Tanya's party?" All their eyes became fixed on me. I responded to their stares by producing the little red card from my pocket and displaying the big 'T' on it for them. They each responded by doing likewise.

"Funny," said Rachel, "word around here was that you hated Tanya."

I shrugged. "Elizabeth talked me into it."

"This is just great!" Vanessa laughed elatedly. By now she pretty much had the word 'seduction' written all over her face.

"So you're interested in..." I really didn't think I needed to finish that sentence.

"Well, you know, Elizabeth talks. She talks a lot about the guys she does it with. And let me tell you, you're by far her favorite. I've just been itching to find out what she's been talking about."

"Oh really," I said simply. I didn't express any particular outward enthusiasm; just a calm smile.

"Get in line," Rachel grinned, licking her lips. I was compelled for a moment to look down at myself to see what they were suddenly so attracted to, but then my eyes were drawn to Jonathan when I noticed how he seemed be feeling suddenly inadequate.

The party was scheduled to start at nine; I don't remember exactly what time it was, but we still had a couple hours to kill. Not surprisingly, Jonathan suggested we pass some time at the pool table. For the most part, it was just me and him playing; the girls just didn't seem to have their hearts in it. They did pick up the queues occasionally, but never for very long. They spent more time just sitting at that table, involved in some giggly girl talk. Jonathan seemed to have found me to be a worthy opponent, and was eager to test my mettle some more; we kept each other going at that game for a good while.

About a half-hour, give or take five or ten minutes before the party was scheduled to start, Vanessa and Rachel got up to leave, saying they needed to get changed. I failed to see what was so important for them to put on when they were just going to yank it off again anyway, but I didn't say anything. We just kept on playing, and ultimately started placing bets. I remember losing twenty bucks, and then playing a hard rematch to win it back that we never finished.

We'd actually lost track of the time, and might have even missed the party had Alicia and Elizabeth not shown up when they did. Alicia was wearing what looked like one of Elizabeth's party dresses; a strapless black thing that ended a little above the knees. Her nails were polished blue, both fingers and toes. What really caught my eye about her, though, was that she was wearing her hair down; Alicia almost always had her hair in a ponytail.

Despite the fact that she had probably borrowed that dress from Elizabeth, Elizabeth always had to look a little more outrageous. Both of them were dressed all in black except for the open-toed sandals on their feet, but the similarities ended there. Elizabeth's wardrobe seemed to consist primarily of a leather miniskirt and a string bikini-top.

"Wow, you look good," I said to both of them. Alicia responded with a coy smile; Elizabeth gave me a look that seemed to say 'tell me something I don't know.' "Elizabeth, going a bit more extreme than usual, huh?"

"Don't talk yet," she grinned. "As soon as we get inside the ballroom, the top's gonna go!"

I raised an intrigued eyebrow. This girl never ceased to amaze me.

"Hey, have either of you seen Vanessa and Rachel?" said Jonathan. "I mean they left a while ago to get changed, and they're not back yet."

"Oh, they'll be there," Elizabeth said. "Don't have any concerns about that." When Elizabeth has that kind of assurance in her voice, we all knew better than to ask questions. She knows things.

"So, um, are we like, you know, gonna go now?" Alicia, of course.

I took a look at the clock. "Yeah, I guess," I said, having completely forgotten about the game and the bet. It was time.

We wandered out of the rec room towards the doors of the ballroom. "So, uh, how does this work, exactly?" Alicia said.

"Oh, we just knock on the door, Tanya takes our cards and we come inside," Elizabeth answered. "That's all there is to it. I mean she locks the door after a while, so anyone who's not in already isn't getting in, but we don't have to worry about that tonight." That said, she was the one who knocked. I brought up the rear as we walked in.

"Well Vincent, I'm impressed!" Tanya beamed as she collected my card. "You know for just one smidgen of a second, I was actually worried that you might not show up!"

"I just want you to understand one thing, Tanya," I said firmly. "I'm not here for you."

"Wow!" Alicia said suddenly. That's when I took a look at the ballroom. The whole place had been set up with sofas and rugs, where the few people who were here before us were lounging about, if not hanging by the drink tables serving themselves to cups of alcoholic plasma. "Waitaminute, the party is in here?" she said. "Were not packing into the back room?"

"Duh!" Tanya smiled. "This isn't the situation where those who want to get naked have to separate themselves from the rest of the crowd! We have the whole ballroom to ourselves!"

"And golly, am I happy about it," said Elizabeth as she stepped forward, having just made good on her promise to discard the string-bikini top she was wearing. She proceeded topless into the ballroom, naturally getting everybody's attention. It took about three or four seconds for the woo-hoos to start coming.

"You just have to make yourself the center of attention, don't you?" I said, following her.

"I guess," she shrugged. "Actually, what escapes me is why every girl doesn't feel compelled to do this. To go to a party in what God dressed her in."

"Really?" I said mildly.

"Well, we just... you know," Alicia stammered.

"I did try to talk her into it too," Elizabeth said as she picked up a cup of bleer, seemingly oblivious to the number of people who were staring at her. "I think if the world were perfect, we wouldn't bother with clothes in the first place. We'd spend some of the time eating, some of the time sleeping, and the rest of the time just humping like rabbits."

I laughed. "You are just a crazy little fireball, you know that?"

She grinned at me. "Proud of it, baby!"

The room was filling up quickly as Thomas, one of the bouncers to the SVA, stepped up to the table. "Hey, Elizabeth! Laundry night?" She responded with one of her typical tempting smiles.

More people started gathering around, and further woo-hooing ensued. She ultimately had to push through some of the crowd, and I'm fairly sure I saw at least one guy cop a feel, but she either didn't notice or care (probably the latter). "Now, now, boys, give a girl a little breathing room!"

"Well Elizabeth, face it," said Jonathan, "you're really just asking for attention!"

Maria, our resident Latin hottie, quickly chimed in, "I'll fix that!" before yanking her halter-top off. The response was instantaneous. All eyes bounced away from Elizabeth and toward Maria, with the woo-hooing starting up again. Maria grabbed her boyfriend Gabriel by the face and said, "Do I have your attention now?"

"Undivided, baby!"

As soon as they locked lips, another girl, I think her name was Victoria, shouted, "Hey everybody! I can play too!" She had rolled the top of her dress down below the twin globes she hefted in her hands. The nearest guy suddenly leaned over and licked one of them, eliciting a giggly "Hey!" from her.

Within a minute, more than half the girls in the room had their tits exposed. Which did not include Alicia.

I'm not sure how long they'd been at it, but about then I noticed one couple who didn't seem particularly interested in what was going on around them. Theresa and Matthew seemed too absorbed in their make-out session on the couch. They did seem to be emulating the rest of the crowd when Matthew slid Theresa's blouse up her pale, slender body and over her short, spiky, platinum blonde hair, but that wasn't about showing off. Not that they weren't getting some attention, of course.

They proceeded into further states of undress, gradually getting Theresa on her back as Matthew mounted her. They ignored the cheers they were getting and just focused on enjoying each other. When I started to hear some heavy breathing that didn't seem to be coming from them, I peered to my left. It was coming from Alicia. She wasn't doing anything in particular, she was just watching them, but I could see how hot she was getting. Partially from the way she was massaging her left tit through her dress.

Suddenly I was grabbed by the arm and was being pulled along. The guilty party turned out to be Tanya, who was currently dressed in nothing but a smile. "Come on, Vincent! The group banging of the Sugarqueen is about to begin!"

I pulled my arm out of her grip. "Yeah, fascinating," I muttered.

She looked at me quite incredulously. "That was me inviting you to participate."

"And that was me declining your offer."

She stared at me in disbelief. The concept of people saying 'no' to her was a foreign idea. "You're serious, aren't you! You really don't want to fuck me?"

"Once was enough for me."

A set of feminine hands suddenly took hold of each shoulder. Vanessa and Rachel stood on either side of me, giving Tanya looks that I didn't think anyone besides myself was capable of giving her. "You want him, you're gonna have to get in line," Vanessa sneered before they dragged me off. I heard Tanya's angry snuff as she turned the other way. At present, I'm willing to call that a rescue.

icehead
icehead
158 Followers