Young Blood Ch. 1

Story Info
Older man takes pleasure in pleasuring young coworker.
2.6k words
4.39
234.2k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING! This text file contains sexually explicit material. If you do not wish to read this type of literature, or you are under age, PLEASE DELETE THIS FILE NOW!!

(c) copyright 2001 All Rights Reserved

* * * * *

At the time this story took place, I was a 58 year-old happily married man working at a large manufacturing company. The company had approximately 2000 employees, 40% of whom were female. The ladies came in all sizes, shapes and ages. Naturally there were a few lookers among them.

One of the lookers, Mary Anne, worked as a purchasing agent. She was in her mid forties, married with children. She was a pretty brunette with a very nice set of boobs and a nice, shapely ass - a very attractive lady.

I didn't know how many children she had, but one of them had just started working for our company. Her name was Laurel and she was a gorgeous, 20 year old brunette (a younger version of her mother).

I was a typical dirty old man (still am). I loved looking at the pretty women, young and old. I had always smiled and said hello when passing them in the aisles. Mary Anne would rarely return my smile and greeting, but Laurel always did. While Mary Anne remained somewhat aloof, Laurel was very friendly.

One day, I saw Laurel standing alone, went up to her and introduced myself. "Hi, I'm Gary Ames."

"Hi, nice to meet you Gary. I'm Laurel Bridges."

"Laurel, that's a very pretty name, it suits you to a tee. Mary Anne is your mom?"

She smiled, and said, "Thanks, but you probably say that to all the girls, and yes, Mary Anne is my mom."

"Oh, you have me pegged as a dirty old man, eh?"

She giggled, but said nothing.

"I confess that I am, but I'm harmless. I really enjoy looking at the pretty girls like you, but I never touch. I just want you to know that you're the prettiest that I've seen in a long time."

She smiled appreciatively, "Thank you again."

Just then her boss came up and began to give her some work instructions, so I left.

A few days later, Laurel saw me walking by, stopped me and smiled seductively, "I'm disappointed in you."

"Why's that?" I was genuinely puzzled, I couldn't imagine what I had done to her.

"You said that you like to look, but you don't touch. How many other women have you disappointed with that philosophy?" With that statement, her smile broadened, and she turned and walked away.

Now, what was I to think? 'Was this a come-on? Could this gorgeous young lady really be interested in an old man like me?'

I was a happily married man and had never considered cheating on my wife of 15 years (second marriage for both of us). However, never before had I been tempted by a creature as gorgeous as Laurel. What should I do?

I needed to find out if she really was coming on to me. I decided that I would ask her out to lunch and find out how she felt about me. If she had been coming on to me, she would accept my invitation and I would explain my marital situation to her and assure her that, had the circumstances been different, I would fall all over myself to get into her pants.

Laurel readily accepted my invitation to lunch for the following day. We arrived at the restaurant and I began to explain my marital situation to her. She stopped me and said, "I know that you're married. I'm not looking for a long-term relationship. After all, our age difference would make that almost impossible anyway. What I'm looking for is a mature experience."

"A mature experience? You mean a sexual experience, I take it?"

"Yes, I'm not a virgin. I have a boy friend with whom I've been having sex, however, he doesn't satisfy me. I've been reading about women who have tremendous orgasms during sex. I haven't experienced that yet and I want to. I believe that the best way to do that is to find a mature, experienced, guy to fuck. I picked you, are you interested?"

My mouth dropped wide open. She certainly hadn't pulled any punches. "Interested? My god I'm extremely flattered that you would pick me. If there's a female on this earth who could tempt me to cheat on my wife, it's you."

"You'll do it then?"

"I-I don't know. I was planning to tell you that I couldn't, but now I'm not so sure."

"While you're thinking about it, let me explain what I had in mind. I know that it takes a little while for two people to get to know each other and what turns them on. So, I thought that if we could agree to get together, say five times, and five times only, I could find out what I've been missing with my boy friend. What do you think?"

"Only five times? What if I would want more?"

"I'm sorry, but more than five times could constitute a long term relationship. I don't think either one of us would want that, too many complications. I want to set a limit up front and we both need to agree to it."

I made up my mind. "OK, five times it is. When did you want to start."

"You've gotten past the unfaithful issue, have you?"

"Yes, you're too gorgeous to pass up. I'll just have to suffer the guilt and the consequences if my wife finds out."

"She won't find out from me. About starting, how about now? I've already arranged for the afternoon off. Can you get off?"

I pulled out my cell phone and left a message for my boss. "Done. Let's go!"

We drove to a local motel and rented a room. When we entered the room I noticed that Laurel looked nervous for the first time. I took her in my arms, looked into those beautiful brown eyes and said, "You look a little nervous. You can back out any time, I'm not here to take advantage of you."

She smiled and replied, "No way! This was my idea and I fully intend to go through with it. Yes, I'm a little nervous, but I'll get over it."

With that I pulled her to me, placed my lips on hers and gave her a soft, affectionate kiss. I pulled away, looked into her eyes again and kissed her again. This time, after a few minutes, the kiss evolved into a passionate, tongue probing one.

As our tongues were exploring the insides of each other's mouths, I began to remove her clothing. First her blouse, then her bra. At this point I moved down and softly, very softly, licked first her left, then her right nipple. They sprang to attention almost immediately as she sighed with pleasure. I then circled each nipple with my tongue, again very softly and gently - more sighs. I then began sucking on the nipples - she began to moan.

As I was sucking on her nipples, I undid the snap and zipper on her pants. I lowered them to the floor and she stepped out of them. Next, I knelt in front of her and lowered her panties very slowly. I was pleasantly surprised to see that she was completely shaven. What a sight to behold! I had never seen a shaved pussy in real life, only in pictures, I loved it!

I proceeded to kiss and lick her navel. Then I started my tongue in a southerly direction. When I came near the top of her slit, I moved her legs further apart. I then veered off to the right and slowly and gently licked and kissed the inside of her left thigh to just above her knee. I started north again and moved above her slit and did the same thing to her right thigh. She was sighing, moaning and trembling the entire time. When I reached the top of her slit on my return trip from the right thigh, I flicked my tongue, just barely touching her outer lips. She let out a loud gasp. I could see and taste that she was extremely wet and obviously very aroused.

I took aim on a spot as low on her slit as I could with her in that position, and gently touched it with my tongue and started north, very lightly and gently. She shuddered and moaned loudly. She may have had a small orgasm. After I reached the top of her slit, I started south again. At this point she bent her knees outwardly and thrust her hips forward, almost lewdly, to give me better access to her pussy. As she did that her outer lips parted somewhat. I probed my tongue, slowly and gently, into the depths of her folds, she moaned and shuddered again. I hadn't even touched her clit yet.

I backed off and stood up. She immediately started to feverishly undress me. It only took a few minutes before she had me naked with my steel-like rod sticking out proudly for her to see. She actually sighed when it first popped out from under my briefs. 'She seems to be as excited to see my hard cock as I was to see her shaved pussy,' I thought.

She began her tongue and mouth manipulation of my cock. It was fantastic, as I began sighing with pleasure. She took it into her mouth and began bobbing her head back and forth. She was blowing me like she had done it more than a few times before. I let her bob, suck and lick for about 10 more minutes, I hadn't cum, but I was very close.

I took control of the action by holding her head with my hands and thrusting my cock in and out of her mouth. She was no longer giving me a blow-job, I was fucking her face. I started out very slowly, but soon increased the tempo to a furious level. I told her I was about to cum, but she made no effort to break my hold and pull back. I continued until I emptied my load into her mouth. She took and swallowed all of it, looked up at me and smiled. She saw the look of ecstasy on my face. I reached down, pulled her up to her feet and kissed her open mouthed. I wanted to let her know that I appreciated what she had done for me and that I was not averse to tasting my own cum.

After a few moments of passionate kissing, I led her to the bed, laid her back and spread her legs as far as I could. I placed my face into her pussy and started to fuck it with my tongue, she shuddered and moaned again. I moved my tongue up to her clit, and began flicking it gently - more moaning. I took it between my lips and began to suck on it - more and louder moaning. I could feel her tensing up as she was nearing a major orgasm. I continued my assault on her clit until she convulsed violently, holding my head and pushing it firmly into her pussy, almost smothering me. "Oooooooooooooh, yesssssssssssssssssss! Eat my pussy! Fuck me with you tongue! Yes, yes yesssssssssssssss!" She screamed as she convulsed.

She finally pushed my head back when she couldn't stand any more stimulation on her extremely sensitive clit. I moved up on the bed, held her tight and kissed her passionately so that she could taste her pussy juices as I had tasted my cum.

"My god! I knew this would be good, but I never dreamed it would be this good. You're incredible." She told me.

"It was great for me too. You're equally incredible."

She smiled and held me tighter.

We rested for a short while. I had gotten hard again eating her pussy and stayed that way. I was thinking about how pleasurable it was going to be fucking her. She noticed my erection and said, "Looks like you're ready for more action."

"I sure am, ready or not, here I cum!"

I spread her legs again and positioned myself between them. She reached down, took hold of my cock and guided it to the entrance to her love tunnel. I slowly and deliberately entered her. Initial penetration, was at that moment, and has always been one of extreme pleasure, even better than some orgasms. I could tell from the look on her face that she was in ecstasy, also.

I started pumping very slowly. She began moving her hips in unison to my thrusts, allowing me to control the action. I gradually sped up and she had another orgasm. I continued to thrust in and out of her pussy, I was building up to a fever pitch. It was no longer love-making, it was fucking, pure and simple.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD! YES! YES!"

I could feel my balls tighten again. I was ready to cum.

"I'm going to cum. Cum with me," I told her.

Did she ever! She convulsed violently and screamed again as I shot my load into her pussy. It seemed to last forever, but we finally recovered and came down out of the clouds. I moved off and lay next to her, holding her tightly again. I kissed her softly and affectionately. Her eyes were still closed as she held me in return.

When she showed signs of stirring, I told her, "Laurel, I just want you to know that I have just enjoyed the greatest sexual experience of my entire life. You were fantastic."

"Me! I knew that you would be good. I mean, you're such a sexy looking man, and so experienced. I chose you for those reasons, but my God! I never dreamed that it would be this good. I've just had the greatest experience of my life - bar none. I'm so, so exhilarated, I can't even describe what I felt and what I feel now. I'm so grateful to you, I know that what we just had was only sex, but I've never felt so close to anyone in my life. You're truly a special person and I consider myself to be so very lucky to have had this experience with you."

"I'm the lucky one, Laurel."

"You can forget the five time limit. There's no way that I'm going to want to stop. I'm yours for as long as you want me," she said. "Fuck my boyfriend!"

"I'm all for that. Uh, except that part about fucking your boyfriend."

She giggled over that one. We held each other for several minutes, before we departed, we agreed to get together again the following week.

Soon after we parted, I began to feel guilty. I hadn't even thought about my wife while I was with Laurel. I knew that I wasn't going to stop seeing Laurel any time soon, so I had to find a way to address my guilt.

I began paying more attention to my wife. I made a conscious effort to make love to her more tenderly and more often than I had done in the recent past, but I did it gradually. I knew full well that one tell-tell sign of an affair is increased spousal attention. She responded very well, and had no idea that I was having an affair. Our sex life was not only on the upswing, but we reached heights that we had never before attained.

'How can it get any better than this?' I asked myself.

To Be Continued...

Any and all comments are appreciated.