Young Boss Takes Advantage Ch. 15-16

Story Info
Julie and Mia get each other in more trouble.
2.2k words
4.33
22.9k
7
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
268 Followers

Part 15

The rest of that day went pretty smoothly. By the time Tim and Mia had gone through the binder, it was about 10 minutes until 5:00. Tim said that Mia could put away her materials, and then they'd call it a day.

Julia watched Mia closely as she returned the binder to the top right desk drawer in her office. She smiled to herself when she saw Mia slide the door shut, and then turn to her soft-sided briefcase and purse to gather up her things.

Julia waited until Tim was locking up his office, and Mia came out of hers, and turned to lock her door.

"Just a second," Julia called out. Tim and Mia both looked at her. The pretty secretary walked past Mia into her office and crooked a finger at Mia to follow her. She did, and when Tim was also in the room, Julie stood beside Mia's top desk drawer, and pulled it open. She looked at Mia, smiling.

"What?" Mia said. Then a brief look of panic came over her face, and she looked quickly at Tim, and then back at Julia.

Julie said, "Every employee must lock her desk drawers at the end of each day. Otherwise, the cleaning staff or a burglar would have easy access to our client files. Isn't that right, Mr. Johnson?"

Both women looked at Tim, and he tried to keep the smile off of his face, and almost succeeded. "I'm afraid that's right, Mia."

"But, but—" she began.

But Julie interrupted her. "That's right, we're going to see your butt!"

Mia glared at her, but Tim stepped forward. "Okay, Julia, don't rub it in. Mia, if you will." He gestured with his arm. "Let's get this over with, so we can go home."

Mia blushed, and suddenly couldn't meet anyone's eyes. She turned away from her desk and leaned slightly forward. She couldn't believe this was happening! She forced herself to reach back with both hands and grab both sides of her skirt, and then quickly pull it up to her waist.

She had never imagined that she would be making three mistakes today, so she'd worn a nothing-special pair of white cotton panties. As she lifted her skirt, Tim whistled to himself soundlessly. The petite Asian girl had a delicious little rounded butt, and the right side of her panties were tucked into a half-wedgie, revealing a lightly tan, round and smooth-looking right cheek.

"Somebody's got a wedgie!" Julie said, giggling.

Mia straightened a bit and quickly felt her bottom with both hands. She discovered the wedgie and picked it out, mortified.

"Nice cotton panties!" Julie snickered. 'They're almost big enough to cover your sexy tush!" She leaned toward Mia and in a loud stage whisper said, "I bet you never thought you'd be showing them to your boss on your very first day of work, did you?"

Mia hissed, "Shut up."

Tim said, "Okay," and he placed one hand in the small of Mia's back, making her twitch. Then he lowered the hand to her panty-covered behind, noting its impressive firmness. "Nice," he thought he said only to himself. But Mia heard it and shivered, partly with embarrassment, but partly with pleasure.

Tim slapped her right cheek, then paused a moment to watch the delectable flesh jiggle. Then he slapped her left cheek. Mia gasped slightly with each blow, then stayed in position, all of her attention focused on the stinging sensation in her nearly bare derriere.

Julie woke her from her trance by slapping her butt lightly. "That's it, goofball. Unless you'd like some more spanking?"

Mia jumped up and smoothed her skirt down. She started to step away from the desk, but Tim said, "You're forgetting something."

Julie said, "Oh come on! You should have let her walk out. Then you could have spanked her bare ass!"

Mia glared again, snatched the key from her keyring, closed the right drawer and locked it.

As they were all leaving the office, Julie asked Tim, "Don't you think Mia should buy herself two short skirts?"

Mia said, "I won't need them!"

"Ha!" Julie grinned at her embarrassed friend. "You made three mistakes on your first day. At this pace, you'll be prancing around here in your super-short skirt by Friday."

Tim said, "You probably want to go shopping tonight."

Mia grimaced and stomped out. Julie followed her, and Tim watched both girls' skirts swishing around their shapely legs. He imagined both of them in micro-mini skirts, and smiled to himself.

Part 16

The next day was a banner day for Tim. Before the end of the day, he got to see both his attractive young employees bent over his desk, their panties tugged up into a bun-baring wedgie. He got to give Julie her second such spanking, but for Mia it was her first office spanking.

Oddly enough, each girl's downfall was her own fault. They were both so paranoid about the other setting them up to fail that they lost attention on their work, and made genuine mistakes.

Julie's came early. As she made Tim's coffee while chatting with Mia, she watched her sneaky Asian friend like a hawk. "You're not going to slip some sugar into his coffee, or a second container of cream," she thought to herself.

But as she carried the cup into his office, she was watching Mia out of the side of her eye so intently that she managed to bump into Tim's doorframe, spilling half of the coffee.

"Ooooh," Mia excitedly said. "Somebody's going to get her bottom spanked!"

Julie gave her a dirty look, and as Tim came out from behind his desk, she scampered to the kitchen to get some paper towels. Mia stood watching her clean it up, her arms crossed over her chest and a wicked grin on her pretty face.

When Julie stood back up, she was flushed, and not just from her exertions over the carpet. She hung her head and walked into Tim's office, where she bent over his desk.

Mia skipped behind her, and Tim was reminded again of his good luck. These sneaky young ladies were determined to tease and torment each other, and he didn't have to lift a finger to get them into humiliatingly sexy situations. They were doing it to each other!

Mia chuckled softly as she took up position beside Julie, whose eyes were on the desktop as she pulled her skirt up onto her lower back. She was wearing butter-yellow cotton panties that were pleasantly snug against the generous curves of her round bottom.

"Can I help, boss?"

Julie lifted her head and glared back at her. Tim said, "Are you sure you want to do that?"

"Anything to make the office function more efficiently," Mia said in an ingratiating, innocent tone.

"Okay," Tim agreed, thinking that if he knew Julie, the clever blonde was going to make little Mia sorry about her eagerness to expose her friend.

Mia almost clapped her hands as she stepped behind Mia. "If I remember correctly, the punishment for a fourth mistake is 10 embarrassing swats, 5 on each cheek. And," she paused, moving her fingers to each side of Julie's panties, "the naughty girl first needs to get a..." she tucked her fingers in and tugged upwards forcefully, "wedgie!"

Julie yelped in surprise, straightening up suddenly, but not before Tim and Mia had both watched her panties disappear between her smooth cheeks, leaving her gorgeous rump totally exposed.

Julie blushed furiously, and instinctively reached back to pull out the wedgie. But Mia was expecting that, and she caught her friend's wrist with one hand, and gave a light slap to her bare ass with the other. "Uh uh, Julie," she said. Julie stared daggers at her for a moment, then turned away and bent over the desk again without a word.

Tim grinned at Mia's performance and Julie's anger, knowing that it would pay dividends for him in the future. He reached out and patted Julie's out-thrust butt as he had done before. And as before, she shivered at his initial touch.

Tim didn't say anything else. He just spanked the mortified blonde's perky behind. He gave her just a second to say, "One, t-thank you sir."

Mia snickered, but if Julie heard her, she gave no indication. Tim slapped her other bottom cheek, and Julie said, "Two, thank you sir."

For eight more spanks, Julie twitched and flinched while Mia looked on with sparkling eyes and a sexy grin. When Julie's bottom quivered under the 10th spank, she quickly stood up, simultaneously pulling her panties out of her wedgied butt and dropping her skirt to cover her shame.

"That was amazing!" Mia said.

Julie just snorted and stomped out of the room.

Mia followed her, with a cocky spring in her step.

About a half an hour later, Tim asked Mia to come to his office to talk over a potential client's project. He watched her walking through the outer office with the file.

Julie gave her a murderous look, and Tim watched Mia's expression as she saw it. A crease of worry formed between her eyes, and as she walked into his office, an adorable little frown was on her delicate features. Tim could see what Mia should have seen when she was helping humiliate Julie a while ago: revenge might be a bitch!

For the rest of the afternoon, Mia was distracted. She lost her train of thought several times during her meeting with Tim. When she needed to ask Julie for some paperwork, Julie's frosty reply put her even more on edge. She had her head on a swivel for the rest of the day, clearly trying to anticipate any tricks that Julie might have up her sleeve to get payback.

By the end of the day, Mia's nerves were completely frazzled. When 5 o'clock finally rolled around, she was dying to get out of the office. She packed her things quickly, and had just made it through her office doorway, when Julie sang out,

"HA!"

Tim looked up, and saw Mia with a horrified look on her face.

"She did it again!" Julie crowed. "She left her drawer unlocked!"

"That doesn't count," Mia said. "It's the same mistake as yesterday, so it just counts as one mistake, not two."

Tim came out of his office, and Mia looked at him pleadingly. But before he could even think about letting her off the hook, Julie was around her desk and advancing on Mia. "It was your third mistake yesterday. It's your fourth mistake today," she said, with triumph in her voice.

She took Mia's slender arm just above the elbow and turned her to her own desk. "Right this way, you naughty girl."

Mia quickly decided against resistance. She was wearing a dark blue skirt that came to about 6 inches above her knees. With her thin frame but generously rounded bottom, she had to wriggle to get it up over her buns, and she began to do so immediately. Tim enjoyed the show, as his taller, slender blonde employee tugged his petite Asian one forward, while Mia did a hurried, mincing walk to the desk.

Mia's panties were an upgrade from yesterday, made from pale blue silk. As her skirt cleared the top of her tush, her buns had not stopped vibrating before Julie took hold of those delicate panties and yanked them viciously upward.

Mia's cheeks enveloped the silk material, so much that Tim caught a glimpse of some dark pubic hair before she could clamp her legs together. "Don't rip them, Julie!" she moaned.

"Just trying to keep the office running efficiently," Julie said in a sing-song voice.

This was Tim's first chance to see pretty Mia's gorgeous tush completely bare, and he savored the experience. When he laid a hand on a cheek to first rub and then pat it, Mia gasped quietly. Without any prelude, he raised his hand and then brought it down crisply on his new hire's bare bottom. "Ouch!" she hissed, shifting her weight from one leg to the other, as if to get away from the sting.

For a moment, Tim and Julie watched Mia's butt quiver in the silence. When about 10 seconds had passed, Tim saw Julie grin wickedly. "What do you say, Mia?"

"What? Oh - one, t-t- thank you, sir."

"Too late!" Julie sang out. She winked at Tim and said, "Start over!" Then she spanked Mia's ass herself.

"One, thank you sir!" Mia shouted, unaware that her friend had been the one to spank her.

"Good," Tim laughed. He spanked Mia's other cheek. "Two, thank you sir!"

By the end, Mia's little bubble butt was an adorable shade of pink. She quickly pulled out her wedgie and tugged down her skirt, and then marched back into her office to lock that damned desk drawer.

Julie followed her out of the front door while Tim locked up. "I love this job," he said to himself.

As he stepped out onto the sidewalk behind his attractive female employees, he called out to Mia, "Don't forget to bring your two new skirts to work tomorrow."

Her shoulders slumped slightly, and as Julie laughed and slapped her on the back, she mumbled, "Yes, boss."

Barefan
Barefan
268 Followers