Young Bride in Tights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I felt my balls hardening and my cock expanding for its last measure, and with an ultimate deep thrust, I came with a massive orgasm, shooting my loads of semen deep down into Lindsay's throat, making her swallow every ounce of it, then retracting my boner and continuing to shoot several more loads of cum all over her face. It was such a great orgasm that I almost fainted in front of her, but as she noticed this, she helped me sit down on the bed and sat down next to me.

As Lindsay was cleaning her face, which was full of my sticky white cum, I decided to help her out, got a wet towel from the bathroom and handed it to her. She appreciated this gesture with a friendly smile, thanking me, and soon had cleaned her face; her make-up, however, was gone now, but I truly liked seeing her face in its all natural way, no less beautiful than before. She then turned towards me, hugged me tightly so I could feel her breasts and nipples through her bra on my chest, and then moved her mouth towards mine, kissing me several times on my lips, and then moving into a deep French kiss, involving a long and sensuous dance of our tongues. This was so surprising to me that I barely was able to catch up with the developments of this encounter.

Lindsay lay down on the bed, resting her head on a pillow, and spreading her legs again very wide, so her red-haired pussy showed invitingly through her elegant smooth nude pantyhose. In fact, it was easy to tell how much Lindsay had been turned on by all of these activities between the two of us, since her hose featured a large wet spot right around her crotch area.

"Your turn!" She encouraged me with a cute sexy smile on her face, sucking seductively on her right index finger. Of course I knew what she meant and started out caressing her beautiful feet and legs with my hands, applying gentle pressure, feeling the smoothness of her skin through the soft and shiny fabric of her expensive nude luxury pantyhose. I also wanted to experience the smell and aroma of her feet and toes, so I moved my face down first on her right, then on her left foot, and explored every little area of them with my tongue and nose, getting more excited and aroused by the minute, as I took in all the sweet and sweaty smell of this young hot women's wonderful feet and toes. As I sucked each one of her toes that had red toenail polish applied to them, she giggled a little bit, not being able to hide that she was quite ticklish down there.

All the while, Lindsay kept stroking her swollen pussy lips with the fingers of her right hand and massaging her ample breasts and nipples through her erotic leopard print bra with her left hand. More pussy juices emanated from her lust hole, her breathing became quicker, she started to slightly moan, and her body tensed up more and more. I didn't want to wait too long until she would come by herself, so I moved my attention towards her upper thighs and slowly approached her most sensitive areas with my hands. As I first touched her clitoris through her pantyhose, she uttered a subdued cry of lust, followed by a louder moan, encouraging me to continue. After more gentle massaging of her pussy lips and clit which was hard and erect and stood out from her sex invitingly, I moved my head down to Lindsay's crotch and started to intensely lick and suck her all over the place. She grabbed my head and pulled it closer to her sex, pushing her hips forward to increase the pressure and lustful sensations, breathing still more rapidly, and moaning even more loudly. She was clearly close to coming and I had to leave her on the edge for a little while, teasing her by withdrawing for a moment from her most erogenous zones.

She became more and more desperate and begged me to make her come, it was clear she was in sexual agony and lustful anticipation of a massive orgasm. After teasing her for many more minutes by gently massaging her pubic areas, licking and sucking her clit and vulva, still through the soft sensuous fabric of her nude pantyhose, then withdrawing for a while and keeping her on the edge, I finally could not myself keep up with this game any more; my rock-hard cock was ready to fill her up and shoot my loads inside of her lust hole.

***---***

But just as I got myself ready to bang Lindsay, and as she fired me up with louder moans and begs for fucking her hard, the door of the hotel room opened, and the three other bridesmaids entered. I was so shocked and flabbergasted that I didn't even have the decency to pull a sheet over the two of us but just stared at the three bridesmaids, who eyed us in almost matching shock and disbelief, no one saying a word.

Lindsay was the first to come back to reality and asked them whether they ever heard about knocking on a door before entering a room.

"Well," April, the blonde, answered, in slight embarrassment, "we... I mean we had no idea anyone would be here... I mean... we thought..."

"So what's your business being here in my room?" Lindsay asked, showing her annoyance very openly.

"We wanted to...," Becky, the Chinese girl with black hair responded, "uh, we wanted to... okay, I'll admit it: we wanted to play a little trick on Courtney, a prank of sorts, before she would come and pick up her stuff to move to her husband's room..."

"My goodness!" Lindsay was still angry at them. "Usually I would kick you guys out of my room right away. But since you're here..." Obviously, she had a brilliant idea that just had crossed her mind because she grinned diabolically.

"We have this young guy here, Eric, who was just supposed to take pictures of me, but as you can see, it totally went out of control. So, you are staying, and helping me with punishing him for being such a naughty boy!"

April, Becky and Rachel looked at each other with disbelief; Lindsay didn't mean this seriously, or did she? Clearly, she had had too many drinks, was tipsy and not completely in control of herself, they thought.

"You know, Lindsay, I think it's better we leave now,," Rachel, whose hair was dark brown, suggested.

"No way!" Lindsay exclaimed laughingly. "You came in, screwed everything up, and now you're going to help me with teaching this young naughty camera boy a little lecture of how to be nice to girls!"

I didn't know what to think: Lindsay had suddenly changed so dramatically from the cute and nice flirting girl to a woman who wants to "teach me a lesson", using three other women as helping hands... What were her plans? How far would she go? Was there a way for me to get out of this? Or, maybe, should I stay because, somehow, I might like it one way or the other?

My musings were interrupted by Lindsay who grabbed my right arm with more force than I thought she would be capable of, and April helping her on the other side with my left arm. They pulled me to a chair at the desk, made me sit down, and moved my wrists together behind the chair. Lindsay took off her leopard print bra in a quick second, then used it to tie my wrists together as tightly as she could, to the point where it hurt and inhibited the blood flow. I cried out of pain but Lindsay laughed me in the face and called me a "sissy." Her nude tits were amazingly nice and round and had cute pink nipples with large areolas around them. Lindsay then grabbed a pair of black nylon stockings from her bag and used them to tie each of my ankles to the front legs of the chair, even more tightly than she had done my wrists before, but this time I suppressed my crying for pain, not wanting to appear like someone who can't take anything.

The three other bridesmaids giggled as they saw me tightly bound to the chair with Lindsay's lingerie, trying to not make a painful grimace.

"So ladies, get ready for round one!" Lindsay exclaimed, almost exhilarated about her game of punishment. "The first one will use your high heeled shoes to tease this bastard for a while. All tricks of the trade are allowed. Who wants to go first?"

Rachel, the girl with the beautiful shoulder-long dark brown hair, volunteered. Even before she started her punishing tease, I was getting aroused and excited as she approached me in my chair, noticing her slight discomfort in participating in this game, and even more so noticing her stunningly beautiful body with perfect 36-24-36 measures, her round face with her cute nose, her slightly tanned soft skin, and her whole bridesmaid outfit that made her look even sexier than she already was by herself.

Lindsay, April and Becky cheered her on as she started to slide her 4" black high heels up and down my legs, all of them watching my boner increase in size and volume by the second. As Rachel touched my dick for the first time with her beautiful black heeled pumps, I squirmed in my chair and the crowd cheered. Rachel, encouraged, sat down on the big reclining chair opposite of me and started to tease my boner with both of her high heels, running their tips up and down my shaft, and occasionally squeezing it.

"The balls!" Lindsay cried out of excitement. "Don't forget his balls!" And Rachel followed suit immediately, pushing her black leather high heels into my balls, first softly, but then to the point where it really hurt. I almost cried out again but decided to tough it out, once more, trying to appear "a man". Rachel must have noticed the pain she caused, because her teasing now became even more intense and painful, as she used both the tips and the stiletto parts of her heels to push really hard into all parts of my cock, including its sensitive glans, as well as my balls. Still, despite of the enormous pain, my erection got harder still and pre-cum showed at the tip of my prick, evoking more cheers from the bridesmaids crowd. Clearly, I was enjoying it as much as I was dreading it for the pain it caused.

Rachel pulled her dress up all the way to her belly, exposing her entire legs, hips and crotch encased in the smooth nude luxury pantyhose, then starting to finger her cunt with both hands, both to pleasure herself and to tease me some more. I was amazed at how quickly she reached her orgasm, and she moaned and cried out loudly, her whole body convulsing in lustful spasms.

This was the sign for Lindsay to announce round two; now, the next volunteer would use her pantyhose-clad feet to continue the excruciating tease, while I was still tightly bound to the chair, with my feet and hands slowly getting numb from Lindsay's bra and stockings that reduced the blood flow to my extremities to a minimum.

Becky, the cute little Asian with her gorgeous silky black long hair and her smooth ivory skin, volunteered to go next. After a brief seductive dangling of her size 5 heels that gave me an enticing and arousing preview of her sweet little Asian soles, she took off her black leather high heels and started to tease me all over the place with her little Asian feet, encased in the smooth sheer luxury nude pantyhose that made her beautiful legs appear even softer and silkier. She took her time with the tease, massaged my feet and legs first, making my erection harder again, then walked over my tummy and chest with both of her feet, exerting sometimes soft, sometimes harder pressure, and also, at times, using her toes and unpainted toenails, to increase the teasing sensation. All the while, she had a cute friendly smile on her face that made me even crazier of lust for her, but my hands and feet were bound and I had to endure all of this without being able to engage in anything on my own account.

Becky now followed Rachel's example from before and moved her pink silky bridesmaid dress up high, but even higher than Rachel had done earlier, so that her nude sheer pantyhose was exposed all the way to the waistband. I spotted a sizeable wet area around Becky's clean shaven pussy lips that appeared enlarged from her own arousal, and soon her right hand would start pleasuring her sex with intensity, while her left played with her breasts, massaging them, her nipples that showed through her bra and dress, and pulling them to increase her arousal even more.

I didn't have much time, though, to enjoy this young Chinese bridesmaid masturbating right in front of my eyes, since she walked her feet up on top of my face, allowing me, for the first time, to smell and inhale her wonderful sweet sweaty aroma of her beautiful tiny feet. I couldn't help but licking her soles, heels and toes, as much as she would allow it, but she was very good in her tease and made sure I only got a little taste of them and not too much, withdrawing whenever she realized I enjoyed it too much already. She then used her toenails again, hurting my cheeks, lips and forehead, but at the same time increasing my lust and erotic arousal, in this wild mix of tease punishment and sexual pleasure she was providing to me.

The last part of her tease was, of course, focused on my rock-hard cock that stood attention, pointing straight to the ceiling, and where large amounts of pre-cum had meanwhile lubricated not just its glans but the shaft as well. Becky used her pantyhose-encased feet for a wonderful massage of my boner, moving up and down from the bottom of the shaft to its tip, gently squeezing it between her small sweet Asian feet, sometimes using her heels, sometimes the middle of her arched soles, and sometimes her toes, which gave me the absolute most pleasure, particularly when she added pressure to the action with her little toenails. I was very close to coming right there, just waiting for yet another squeeze, when Becky came herself in a violent eruption, her whole body first tensing up, her head bending backwards, then her pelvis spasming multiple times, jisms of orgasmic juices squirting out of her Asian cunt and completely wetting her pantyhose. As she was coming, her feet withdrew from my cock, and I was denied my ultimate pleasure for a second time, left at the edge unsatisfied and deeply disappointed.

"Time for round three!" Lindsay announced, who had started to masturbate while the action between Becky and myself had gotten hotter. "I guess it's your turn now, April! The third round will be: pussy teasing!" And she laughed out loud again, still tipsier from her previous drinks than anything else.

April, the blonde, lost no time and took off her bridesmaid's dress, standing in front of me just wearing a pretty white laced bra, probably size 38C I thought, her smooth and sheer nude pantyhose and her black leather 4" heels. She slowly approached me, first touching my feet with her high heels and my calves with hers, encased in the sexy smooth pantyhose. Then she spread her legs and walked up close to me, until her pelvis touched my face. I loved that smell of female pussy juices that emanated from April's crotch area. I also loved the small neatly trimmed landing strip featuring short blonde hair that led directly to her lust zone down there. I wasted no time exploring April's sensuous areas with my tongue, kissing and licking her outer lips, all through the silky fabric of the nude pantyhose. She touched my head gently with her palms, and her pussy juices kept flowing, the more I paid attention to her erogenous zones, allowing me to soak in their musky, feminine aroma, and tasting them with my tongue. She was a pretty good teaser, too, and knew the art of withdrawing from me when she noticed me getting too excited and aroused about all of it, and letting me hang in limbo, while waiting for her vulva to approach my face again. But when I finally touched her erect clit with the tip of my tongue, she quivered and moaned in a subdued voice, telling me how much she loved it, and her outer pussy lips expanded even more, with an even stronger stream of pussy juices flowing out of her sexy cunt.

To increase the tease and keep me on the edge even more, April used her right knee and lower thigh to gently massage my rock-hard cock through the fabric of her sexy smooth luxury pantyhose. But whenever she noticed that I was close to coming, she withdrew her leg from my boner and her crotch from my exploring tongue. It was pleasure and torture combined, in the best and worst possible way.

[To be continued.]

12