Young Bride in Tights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney must have noticed this massive arousal on my part when she danced across my face with her cute feet because she went on for a very long time, until I also started to lick and suck her feet, soles, heels and toes all over the place, with my arousal and excitement increasing almost to the point of no return.

Finally, her feet approached the target zone and her long, extended footjob she provided my cock and my balls with was almost beyond belief in its magnificence and erotic and sexual stimulation and arousal. She went up and down my shaft tirelessly, sometimes with one foot, sometimes with both, sometimes with gentle pressure, sometimes with a hard squeeze, occasionally also using her red painted toenails to add to my pleasure by gentle scratching over the skin of my erect boner. Eventually, my balls lowered and expanded, ready to shoot, my body tensed up and I finally came in an ecstasy of an orgasm, shooting almost twenty loads of white jisms over her tights-encased feet, calves, thighs, her crotch, and even further up her breasts and face. It was as magnificent as heaven and I didn't fail to note Courtney's arousal, as well, with the wet spot in her crotch area constantly increasing, as she engaged me in her passionate and skillful foot nylon play.

After I had come all over her, I felt exhausted and needed to rest for a little while. Courtney massaged my white sticky cum into her tights, rubbed it over her belly and breasts, took a couple licks from my cum in her face, and then went to the bathroom to take a shower. I wondered whether she would put on the soiled tights again, choose another pair or decide to stay nude. I knew for sure that she wasn't done for this night, her level of arousal was too obvious and it wouldn't even be fair if she wouldn't have at least one great orgasm that night, as well.

Courtney emerged out of the bathroom in the nude, showing me her entire gorgeous body for the first time ever, her pussy shaved completely clean, perfect and smooth, like an open invitation to me. Again, there was this very charming smile on her face, and she asked me, obviously knowing me quite well by now, what I would like for her to wear.

"What do you have...?" I inquired.

"Well, I've got a second pair of the same white tights I just wore, as a backup of sorts. I also have two pairs of nude pantyhose, and a pair of opaque black tights."

I considered the options for a while but couldn't quite make up my mind. Then my eyes spotted one of Lindsay's black nylon stockings in a corner of the room. While Lindsay was quite a bit taller than her sister and certainly had a larger shoe size, too, I thought that still, her stockings might fit well enough for some fun and I would get this additional naughty turn-on of fucking Courtney while she was wearing her sister's lingerie.

"You know what: would you mind... wearing these?" I suggested and pointed towards the black stocking in the corner.

Courtney looked at the direction of my index finger, and after a little while, chuckled in amusement.

"Eric! You are such a—I won't even say it!" And she picked up her sister's nylon stocking, soon also locating the other one. As I had predicted, the stockings were a bit too large for Courtney, but there was still a taut fit, they just went higher up her thighs than they would have, were they of the correct size. I found Courtney absolutely stunning in these shiny smooth black nylon stockings, as she walked a bit up and down in front of the large mirror next to the bathroom. Adjusting them and evening out the folds. I also imagined how Lindsay would look in these same stockings, hard to tell which one of the sisters would be hotter and sexier and which one I would choose to fuck first if I had the choice.

I suggested taking a couple more pictures of Courtney in her sexy hot stockings, and she gladly agreed, being in the mood of playing the complete slut for me, exposing her ass, spreading her ass cheeks so the pink in her asshole was visible, doing the same with her pussy lips and pussy, exposing a lot of pink there, too, and all the while putting on her sluttiest look she could muster, playing with her lips, tongue, fingers in her mouth, with her gorgeous curly dark brown hair, massaging her breasts and nipples, and finally lying down on the bed, spreading her legs wide, resting her feet at the two end corners, and starting to fingerfuck herself. I took a lot of masturbation shots, some showing her whole body, some focusing on her seductively looking slutty face, some just showing her nylon-encased legs with her pink pussy in between, and many pussy close-ups that spared no details of her erogenous and intimate zones.

While I was taking pictures, Courtney's breathing got faster and she started to moan louder and louder. I didn't want to miss the part of her coming, so I put the camera down and kneeled between her legs, moving my head towards her crotch, and starting to totally come down on her. My fingers and tongue gave her outer and inner lips a true sensuous workout, intentionally avoiding her clitoris for a while. She tasted so wonderful down there, a luscious mix of a young woman's erotic sweetness and the musky scent of her pussy juices. My tongue then gently probed inside her pussy, first just a little bit, then more deeply, tongue-fucking her harder and harder, and sucking down all the pussy juices that emanated in ever larger amounts as Courtney neared climax. Finally, my tongue reached out for her hard lust pearl and gently massaged it all around in rhythmic motions, while two of my fingers were fucking her cunt very hard. Courtney's body tensed up, her head bending backwards, her sex pressing hard against my face, and then she exploded into a wild orgasm, shouting out my name, her whole body convulsing in intense spasms and her pussy shooting out large amounts of orgasmic juices which I drank and licked off to the last drop. It was absolutely magnificent and wonderful to experience such a strong, wild, raw orgasm right there, and Courtney was obviously in her seventh heaven, as well.

"Oh my god, Eric, this was unbelievably wonderful!" Courtney said after returning, at least a little bit, from her massive orgasm. Her face showed her broad charming smile again, mixed with the lust of her just experienced climax.

"You can have anything from me you want, really anything," she proposed.

It was not hard for me to decide that I really wanted to completely worship her beautiful feet and legs in these shiny black nylon stockings of her sister. I first used my hands to sense her smooth skin through the silky fabric of her stockings, spending a long time exploring all areas of her tiny size 4 feet. Then I raised one foot up at a time and used my tongue to lick them all over, inhaling their fresh flowery scent of the soap she had used to clean them in the shower. Kissing, licking and sucking her cute little feet through the smooth, soft, silky fabric of her black nylons that gently rubbed between my lips, tongue and her soft skin, was absolutely magnificent and felt like heaven; I just couldn't get enough of it.

I placed both of her feet on my face and she gently massaged it with her heels, soles, and toes, in an absolutely sensuous way, allowing me to kiss, lick and suck her feet more intensely, experiencing every little part of them, and finishing up with a very sensuous toe sucking, with the added arousal of her red toenails sliding over my palate and lips. My cock had become fully erect, pointing up towards the ceiling, throbbing and emanating lots of pre-cum. Courtney first walked up with her feet a bit higher, massaging my forehead with her toes, soles and then heels, then walking them down, caressing my shoulders, my chest, spending time on my nipples, and then slowly moving her nylon-encased little feet down over my belly to my crotch.

As her feet first gently touched my erect boner, I shuddered out of lust and arousal and uttered a subdued moan. She noticed how much of a turn-on this was for me and took it very slowly, using different parts of her feet to exert pressure on different parts of my cock and on my balls, first using only very light touches, then becoming a bit firmer, and finally squeezing my cock between her soles quite hard, moving up and down, bringing me almost to the point of no return as her cute little nylon-clad heels touched my balls with every move down and her toes rubbing on the glans of my cock when she moved her feet upwards. Meanwhile, her right hand fingered her erect clit and her labia, with her sex being all wet again from streams of emanating pussy juices, and her left hand massaged her beautiful round 36C tits and slightly pulled on her erect dark nipples.

I was so close to coming, but I decided not to come yet, but rather come inside of Courtney, the "ultimate prize" as I thought, of fucking this hot young bride who had been the crush of my young teenage years. So I took her feet into my hands, just shy of exploding all over them right there and placed them at the bed's corners where they were earlier. I moved a bit closer to Courtney, so my prick was able to touch her sex, and I first teased her a bit by using my hand to move around my cock all over her outer and inner lips, occasionally touching her lust pearl that stood out hard and erect. Whenever the tip of my cock touched her clit, she flinched and moaned out of lust and arousal. After a while of my sensuous cock massage of her completely lubricated and enlarged private parts, she breathed heavier and asked me to put my cock into her cunt and fuck her hard. I kept teasing her some more, and finally she just grabbed my hard boner and inserted it deep into her pussy.

I was in heaven again, experiencing her from the inside, her soft wet pussy walls encasing my manhood tightly, while her pelvic muscle made a ring around the lower shaft of my cock, increasing the sensation of crazy lust in me. I slowly started to push my cock deep inside, then pull it back again, then inside again all the way, getting into a rhythm with it. Courtney wrapped her nylon-encased legs around mine and pressed her small heels firmly on my ass, increasing my sexual arousal and excitement even more. Then she wrapped her arms around my back, pulling me on top of her, until my nipples touched hers, and finally our lips approached each other, to be followed with a long deep French kiss, with our tongues dancing like crazy inside and around each other with sucking and pushing motions.

All the while I kept banging Courtney with my steel rod as hard as I could, and she joined into the rhythm with her body, as well. Pushing her pelvis into mine and squeezing and releasing my cock in sync with our rhythmic fuck using her well-trained pelvic muscles.

Again, I was just a second away from coming, but decided that this still would not be the final position, since I already had seen her beautiful asshole before when I made the hot photo shoot, and I really wanted to fuck her from behind that night, as well. I released the kiss, raised my upper body, and slowly pulled my cock, which was now completely wet from Courtney's sweet musky pussy juices, out of her lust hole and gently touched her hip on the side to indicate I would like her to turn around.

Courtney now rested her forearms on a pillow and presented her hot gorgeous tight round ass to me, spreading her legs just enough so I could kneel in between, and she massaged my calves and feet gently with her nylon-encased cute size 4 feet. I wanted to give my manhood a little break, so I first went all over Courtney's butt cheeks with my hands and fingers, then my tongue, enjoying every square inch of this sweet, soft, sensuous skin of this young bride in front of me. Slowly but with the goal in mind, my tongue closed in on the target zone, massaging her wonderfully cute and gorgeous asshole, exploring every little bit of it, until it landed on the dark pink puckered rosebud that stood out from the surrounding tissue.

"Don't' stop, Eric, please don't stop!" Courtney exclaimed, while her breathing intensified and became faster. She rubbed her clit with the fingers of her right hand, only resting on her left forearm and her knees. I followed her wish and gently probed into her rear opening with the tip of my tongue. At first, I was met by firm resistance, the door was closed shut, but as I continued my sensuous massage of her rosebud and she kept stimulating her clit and labia, she relaxed into it and eventually, the passageway opened ever so slightly to the firm pressure of my tongue. Some more probing and gentle pushing inside, and the door was open for more action.

I moistened my fingers by rubbing them against her sex, touching her fingers, as she was still pleasuring herself. I lubricated her ass very carefully with her slimy pussy juices, and then was ready to slowly insert first one, then two fingers into her asshole. As I pushed deeper inwards, Courtney sighed and moaned again, and begged me to ass-fuck her hard. She removed her right hand from her vulva and rested both of her forearms on the pillow again. I moved closer to her, did a similar tease with my cock around her rear entrance as I had done before around her pussy, until she started to scream out of lust and desire to experience me in her hot pink asshole. I moved her butt cheeks apart with my hands, until I saw the pink flesh inside of her anus right in front of me, and then pushed the tip of my cock inside her rear entrance very slowly, until I had it inside all the way. Courtney uttered a loud sustained moan, almost as if in pain, but I thought her pleasure was likely to surpass the pain. I rested inside her anus for a bit to give her a chance to adjust to my large hard cock, and only then started to slowly move it in and out of her ass, with ever increasing thrust, grabbing Courtney's now very firm asscheeks to support the ass fucking of the bride. Courtney's breaths got increasingly shorter and her moans higher pitched, her whole body tensed up, so I was sure she would be reaching her climax very soon. I used my right hand to pleasure her labia and vulva and my left to massage her tits and hard erect nipples, while keeping up the deep and intense thrusting motions, banging my cock hard into her tight pink asshole. Then I went one step further and inserted my right thumb into her pussy, while massaging her clit with my index and middle fingers. I could feel my hard cock in her ass with my thumb inside of her tight pussy and as I was fucking both of her holes with maximum intensity, I could not hold it back any longer and exploded forcefully deep inside of her asshole, shooting many loads of cum into her rear end, until the milky juices streamed out on the side. Just seconds later, as my fingers touched her clit even harder, she came next with an orgasm that was even wilder and rougher than the one earlier, her whole body shaking and convulsing, her shouting and screaming out loud like crazy and several squirts of orgasmic juices splashing out of her cunt onto my hand and down on her thighs. I finally pulled out my still hard cock from her ass and shot the last remaining loads of cum all ova her ass, thighs, and feet, covering and soiling her sister's black nylon stockings all over the place and then rubbing my semen into them.

We both lay down next to each other on the bed, still out of breath from our magnificent and wild orgasms we just had experienced. Courtney smiled in deep satisfaction, took my head, turned it around to her, and engaged in another long and intense French kiss with me.

"I think I have to go, Eric," she said then, after savoring several more minutes of lying next to me in close touch. She took off her sister's black nylons, took a quick shower, and got dressed again in her bridal outfit, wearing her spare pair of white tights. As she left the hotel room with her belongings, she handed me a small gift bag, kissed me on my cheek and wished me a sweet 'good night.'

After Courtney had left the room, I looked inside the gift bag and found her still cum-soiled sexy white tights, a kind of sweet and hot souvenir from Courtney... I decided to take a shower, as well, got dressed and then added Lindsay's cum-stained black nylon stockings to the bag, since I figured she might not want to know what they were used for during this steamy night...

12