Young Bride Satisfies Brother in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imagine13
imagine13
65 Followers

As he rubs his sore neck Doug replies, "Maybe that'd be a good idea."

We all spend the day seeing the few sights Oklahoma City has to offer. That evening Doug, Katy and I decided we'll go hit the bars. O.K.C. has one particular district packed with bars and we can get a cab, so we don't have to worry about driving home drunk.

We get changed to go out. I wear khaki pants and a nice button up short-sleeved shirt with some fancy embroidery on it. Katy has on an outfit that I bought her from J. Crew. It's a jean skirt that hangs down just past her knees that wraps/folds in the front. The shirt is a tight fitting long sleeved pink sweater, topped with a small jean Brianet. The sweater is half cashmere and half silk, leaving it semi-transparent. When I bought it for her, it was under the condition that she would always wear it sans undershirt or bra. She agreed initially, but after getting it home she realized that it was too transparent, so every time she wore it she would always wear a camisole underneath. But this time I realize that she didn't pack a bra. I think perhaps she still might be wearing a camisole, but upon closer inspection I discover that she is not. I follow her into Doug's bathroom and shut the door behind us. I turn her toward me and spread her Brianet apart. Sure enough, I can somewhat see the shadows that surround underneath her breasts, and I can clearly see her areolas and nipples.

"What?" she asks.

"I can't fucking believe your wearing this like this." I reply.

"Don't you like it? I can change if you don't like it."

"Of course I like it. I love it! You've just never worn this shirt without anything underneath," I say as I slide my hand under the shirt to her easily accessible large breasts. I can see the outlines of my hands as I massage her firm breasts, sensually kneading them like Dough.

"Well I would only do this on a special occasion, and I'd say a vacation is definitely special. Wouldn't you agree? And besides, it's nothing Doug hasn't seen before. I.E. the New Orleans pictures. I.E. the other night at dinner, I.E. our little display last night in the pool...."

Just then Doug calls from downstairs, prompting us to hurry up. Katy slides her Brianet back on and buttons it up, concealing her chest.

By the time we get to a bar everyone seems to be out, the club is packed. We order our drinks and find a booth just off the dance floor. The crowd seems to be mostly younger, with an equal ratio of girls to guys. Doug and I sip our Citron and Sprites while Katy drinks her White Russian. Before I'm even half done with my drink Katy is headed to the bar for her second. She returns. The three of us sit there and talk, drink, and watch the people on the dance floor. A half an hour passes and Katy tells me she wants to dance.

"You know I don't dance until I'm drunk, otherwise I just feel like an idiot. Let me have a few more and then we'll go dance."

Swaying to the music, as the alcohol is starting to take its affect, Katy rebuts, "But I want to dance now."

"I'll dance with you until he's ready," Doug announces.

"Go for it," I say.

I sit and drink and watch them dance just feet from me. Katy is incredibly sexy as she bounces back and forth, running her hands up her body and through her hair. The two rub against each other periodically. She turns to face away from him, he grabs her hips as she leans forward. He grinds his pelvis into her ass.

The song fades into a familiar hit from last year. The song that goes "It's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes."

Katy glances over to me as she bounces with the music. Slowly she reaches up and on the next chorus she unbuttons her Brianet before removing it altogether. She tosses it over to me, then leads Doug out into the middle of the dance floor where I can't see them. This arouses me like no other as my mind wanders, imagining Doug discovering her shirt's transparency.

I chug my drink and decide to join them on the dance floor. I wrap Katy's Brianet around my waist so it doesn't get stolen. I find them facing each other, hips pressed against one another, his hands on the small of her back pressing her into him, her hands around his neck. As they move to the beat he's leaning back and staring down at her, throwing his gaze back and forth from her eyes to her fully visible d-cup. I sneak up behind her and reach around. Doug looks up at me as I slowly shake my head as if to say, "No no," while I grab her tits in my hands. I press my hard cock into her ass. She leans her head back to look at me, then takes her right arm off of Doug to grab my head and pull it to hers. She reaches her tongue into my mouth without missing a beat, continuing her gyrations sandwiched between Doug and I.

The next song starts. Katy reaches down and grabs hold of Doug's wrists, holding his hands in place as she turns 180 degrees toward me. Now his hands are on her stomach and my dick is against her crotch. We continue this through the song, bumping to the beat. The alcohol has taken its full affect on all of us as we begin to sweat on the hot dance floor. I look down just in time to notice Doug's hands boldly slide up Katy's stomach on top of her shirt, up the swell of her breasts to her chest, then back down to her globes. He holds them and massages them through the soft, thin material as we dance. This gets Katy riled as she pushes her pelvis hard against mine, feeling my dick press against her vagina. Katy, eyes closed, reaches up and takes Doug's hands and places them back at her stomach, a move that surprises me and I'm sure disappoints Doug. But she doesn't disappoint tonight -- she grabs her shirt above his hands and pulls upward until his hands are resting on her bare stomach. She pulls the shirt back down over his hands. I stay close to her as to block the view of what's going on. His hands slide back up her stomach and to her bare breasts, confining them in his grip, keeping them from bouncing around as she dances. Doug soon finds her hard nipples and slowly begins to massage them and roll them with his palms. Katy opens her mouth and clenches her teeth; I see her shiver through an intense orgasm. When she is finished Katy excuses herself to the restroom, Doug and I find a table to sit at.

"That'll give me something to jerk off to until the wedding," he tells me unabashedly.

"I'd fuckin' hope so. So you liked?" I reply.

"Those were the most amazing tits I've ever felt. They were a good handful but still firm. And I noticed last night how well they bounce." So he did see us in the pool.

"Dude, do you realize you just made her cum?" I ask.

"Yeah, I know," he says nonchalantly.

Katy soon reappears and claims that she's exhausted and wants to go home. I add that that would probably be a good idea as we pay the tab and find a cab out front. The ride home is quiet, nothing is said more than polite conversation about the town and the weather.

We get back to the apartment. Katy and I fix something to eat as Doug goes up and gets ready for bed.

"Well I wasn't expecting that," I mention to Katy.

"Shit, neither was I!"

"But you did enjoy it."

"Uh, yeah," she retorts sarcastically, "I've still got juices running down my leg."

"Well you've done your good deed for the day."

"Did you enjoy it?" she asks.

"Well, considering I've been hard since we were on the dance floor, I'd say yes."

"I'll have to remedy that at some point for you," Katy tells me as she rubs my cock through my slacks.

"The sooner the better," I tell her as I stand up from the table to go get cleaned up for bed. Without a word, Katy unzips my pants and releases my cock from its tight confines before enveloping me in her mouth. I moan in relief as I grab the back of her head. She bobs up and down, swirling her tongue around the head. My breathing quickens just before I come. She pulls off. I whimper in protest. She tucks me back into my pants and says, "Later, now go get ready for bed. I'll be up in a bit, I want to drink some more water."

I go upstairs and take a shower, change into fresh boxers and brush my teeth. Doug is already in bed watching TV. On my way out of the bathroom I pass Katy as she's coming in. We stop briefly for a sensuous tongue kiss before continuing on. I shut the door behind me. After she gets in the shower I enter the bathroom to pee again. When I exit, though, I leave the door cracked just slightly. Through the crack, from bed, Doug and I have a slim view through the glass shower door. Because of the steam things are hard to see, but we can definitely make out movement and colors. Katy's arm slips around the curtain and grabs her razor sitting on the counter. We can see as she soaps up her mound before shaving away the wild edges. She's careful as she shaves around her sensitive lips. She sets the razor down and continues to soap the rest of her wet, young body. I'm surprised when I see her grab the removable shower head to rinse off, only to keep it spraying at her crotch for a few minutes while her other hand runs back and forth from her clit to her breasts. Ten minutes later she shuts off the water and we see a flash of her wet, naked body as she gets out of the shower. We lose sight of her from there.

Five minutes later Katy comes out of the bathroom, her hair still dripping wet, wrapped in a towel that shows a few inches of cleavage and rests about eight inches above her knees. Doug and I lie on his futon in our boxers, watching late night TV. Katy doesn't even look at us as she walks to her black overnight bag and pulls out her pajamas. She reveals, to my amazement (as well as Doug's I'm sure), her white nighty; it's a small, lacy white dress with spaghetti straps, it fits snuggly around her breasts and hangs loose below her chest, it's just long enough to cover her intimate parts.

She stands up and, turning her back to us, slips it on over her towel. Doug and I watch, speechless. Katy carefully pulls the towel out from under the thin white material. She drops the towel by the bathroom and reaches back into her bag and pulls out some lotion. With her back still to us she squirts the lotion in her hand and drops the bottle. She applies the lotion to her arms and shoulders and, judging by her arm movements, under her nighty on her breasts. She bends at the waist, grabbing the lotion from the floor. Doug and I both stare in awe as the nighty pulls up slightly, exposing the bottom of her bare ass. She doesn't stand back up right away; instead she squirts more lotion into her hands and slowly begins to moisturize her legs, all the way up her calves to her thighs. After a few moments of rubbing her upper thighs she stands and makes a couple of swift but deliberate swipes with the lotion over her pussy before she turns around, walking toward the bed. She appears to have a mission in mind as the lace fabric actually hides nothing. We can see her tits and freshly trimmed pussy with ease.

"Scoot over," she commands sweetly of me.

I immediately oblige. Doug scoots against the wall, I scoot to the middle, and Katy gets in and scoots against me. She quickly gets under the covers and lets out a shiver from the chill in the air. She turns to me, giving me a quick peck on the lips telling me goodnight. Katy curls herself up a little bit and closes her eyes. Doug and I resume watching the last bit of Conan, but when it's over he shuts it off. He turns toward the wall and I toward Katy. Closing my eyes to await my dreams.

A few minutes pass. I'm on the verge of sleep when I suddenly feel Katy's tongue slowly licking the length of my lips. My eyes flash open in astonishment. Katy is staring into my eyes, wanting me. I give a raised eyebrow of concern and a gesture toward Doug. She replies with a "eh" look on her face. Unable to contain my ever-present urge, I submit. I try to return the kiss but she pulls away and shakes her head in disapproval. Knowing that she is in control tonight, I lay still as she again begins to lick my lips. Her hand snakes down my belly, onto my awaiting shaft. She slides my penis out of the hole at the front of my boxers to keep the rustling to a minimum. After a few sensual strokes up and down my shaft Katy scoots her hips closer to me. I don't move as she scoots her body up and lifts her hips, aligning herself with my cock. She pauses when my head penetrates her lips. I can tell right away that she is dripping wet. She slowly scoots herself down, down, down, until she has completely enveloped me. Katy lets out a shiver, but it's not from the cool air this time.

Doug clears his throat. Katy and I freeze. For at least three or four minutes I remain motionless and hard within her soft, tight walls. She then begins slow, small gyrations, twirling me around inside her. Within seconds her body shakes as she begins her first orgasm. She lets out quick breaths and grits her teeth, shaking her hips as she cums. After the orgasm subsides Katy grabs my right hand and brings it to her breast. I slowly massage her right breast through the nighty before reaching up and lowering the thin strap off her shoulder. She bends her arm in an effort to take the strap completely off, exposing her breast. She continues her gyrations as I now begin to ever so slightly and slowly thrust myself into her. Her eyes roll back in her head as I massage the bare breast before me -- no longer covered by the sheet that now rests at her waist, barely concealing our conjoined parts - rubbing my hand in small circles on her nipple. Her breast is still slippery from the lotion she recently applied. She begins to shake again and I can tell another orgasm is imminent. Suddenly she stops and gets a frustrated look in her eyes. Evidently she lost impending climax.

Katy lets out a questioning breath as she looks around. She is pondering something but I don't know what. Before I can even react Katy reaches around and grabs hold of my back. She rolls herself on top of me and sits up. Her left breast is exposed to the world and still shiny from the lotion; her right is covered but the thin material does little to hide her erect nipple. The nighty lies against my stomach covering her pussy.

Awoken by the movement Doug rolls to his back and looks in amazement at Katy, then down at her exposed, quivering breast, then up to me, then back to Katy. Her mouth open slightly as she locks eyes with him and, continuing to move in small circles with me resting inside of her, I reach up and pull down the other side of her nighty, exposing her other beautiful, full breast. Katy closes her eyes and places her hands on my chest, squeezing her breasts together. Larger and larger the circles of her hips get. Katy lets out a slow moan, then another, slightly louder this time. I reach up and softly grope her amazing breasts. She quickens her pace. She is using her legs to move herself, so her left leg is now rubbing against Doug's thigh. Doug reaches down to his cock, which is no longer covered by any blankets thanks to Katy's upright position; he takes it in his right hand and rubs it up and down, staring at Katy's marvelous tits as they sway back and forth, imagining it was himself inside her. Kat watches lustfully as Doug strokes his cock. The excitement is too much for me; just as Katy starts her orgasm I explode inside of her. I'm limp before she is even halfway done with her climax. She slouches down on me in disappointment, looking at me with a mixture of rage and lust in her eyes.

I mouth the word "Sorry" to her. She looks over to Doug when she hears that he is still masturbating furiously. She snaps a glance back to me and cocks her head inquisitively. I nod in approval. She slides off of me and throws her left leg over Doug, straddling him. With her vagina resting a few inches above his penis, Katy takes Doug's hand from his shaft and places it at his side on her leg. His shaft bobs up and down with nervous anticipation, briefly grazing her vagina. He shoots a glance over to me as if to say, "Seriously?" I give him an approving nod as I look down to see my cum leaking out of Katy's pussy and onto his cock. Like a pro, Katy lowers herself onto the broad side of his shaft and, with the lips of her pussy, rubs my cum all over Doug's cock as it leaks out of her. She continues this for about a minute with a little smile on her face, trading glances between Doug and I. Then she locks eyes with him and lowers her torso down toward Doug's body.

"But what about, like, a condom?" he asks out of obligation, I know full well that if I were not right there he wouldn't think twice about divin in bareback.

"Don't worry, dude, she's on the pill," I reply as Katy glances over to me and shoots me a naughty little grin.

"Yeah baby," she says to Doug, "just cum as deep as you want. I want you to plant your seed deep inside."

She balances herself with her arms on either side of Doug's head as she places her left breast at his mouth. "You've wanted to suck on these since we got here, haven't you?"

"I've wanted to suck on these since I met you," he replies. He flicks his tongue over her nipple and reaches up to rub her soft, smooth hips. He breaks from sucking on her tit long enough to add, "Every tit I've sucked or felt since I met you, I've imagined were yours. Even when you guys started dating when you were 15. I've always loved your tits" With this she reaches down with her left hand and aims Doug's eight straight inches at her slit.

She replies, "I'd be lying if I said I'd never imagined how this would feel," and in one fluid motion Katy glides down onto his shaft. I can see his shaft split her lips as he penetrates and disappears within her. Together they let out a moan of satisfaction. She sits up, letting her full weight rest on his lap, his penis pushing past where mine has ever gone. She bites her bottom lip and grimaces as if trying to painfully adjust to the new depths being reached. He can feel her warmth envelope his hard cock. Their pubic hair is pressed together as he has disappeared inside of her completely. She leans back, resting her hands just above Doug's knees. This pushes her breasts out toward us and his cock against her g-spot. She knows this is my favorite position and is sure to know that this is driving me crazy right now. By now she has gotten visibly hot as beads of sweat form on her bare chest; her large, pert breasts glisten even more now in the light streaming through the blinds. Doug takes his hands and runs them up Katy's bent knees, up to her stomach, doing half a sit-up to reach her breasts, which he massages tenderly but eagerly in his hands. His stomach is tight as he leans up, encouraging Katy to gyrate forward, massaging her clit against him.

I go over to his desk and retrieve Katy's digital camera. She's so lost in the moment I'm not even sure if she notices me get back on the bed and photograph her in the throws of passion. "Click," her succulent breasts and face. "Click," zoomed in on her vagina with another man's cock lodged within. "Click," zoomed out, her full body with Doug's hands squeezing her breasts. I switch the camera to movie mode, push play, and hand the camera to Doug. He takes about 30 seconds of video of my wife riding his cock.

By now I'm hard as a rock again, I set the camera down and begin rubbing my meat, hoping I don't cum too soon. Katy moves her hips forward and back, forward and back. As Doug lies back down he lets his left hand rest on her knee and uses his right to massage her mound. This sends Katy over the edge. She lets go of his legs and slouches over him. Her back hunched over, her face rubbing against his, her breasts lightly grazing his chest as they sway. She moves her whole body to swirl Doug's shaft around within her, hitting all the sensitive areas in her vagina. Doug responds with slow, methodic thrusts upward, watching her face and her body contort as she cums. Katy is no longer able to contain herself as she bounces her body rapidly on his cock. Small ripples move along her ass as she pounds Doug's cock. She tilts her head back and releases a loud, lasting moan as her heated walls tighten around Doug's cock. She finishes her climax and collapses onto Doug, her breasts are beautiful as they're smashed against another man's chest, spilling out to the sides.

imagine13
imagine13
65 Followers