Young Buck Ch. 01

Story Info
Domme captivates a new sub.
1.6k words
4.07
45.1k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat in the bar, apparently reading her book and sipping coffee, but really she sat people watching. The evening was drawing in and the bar was turning from a quiet daytime haven into a busy social hot-spot. She considered leaving soon, since the attractive barman she had been watching for the last hour had obviously finished his shift and left for the day. She made a mental note for future reference and drained the last of her coffee.

Then she saw him. In through the door swept an interesting prospect -- an over stylised, cocky looking young man, hair messy on purpose, clothes obviously carefully chosen, aftershave wafting after him, with a clear purpose about him - not stunningly attractive, but quite lean and presentable. She beckoned over to a nearby waitress and asked for a mineral water.

She watched him sidle up to the bar and exchange words with the pretty blonde barmaid -- although his eyes didn't move from the girl's chest once during his exchange. The Huntress pulled a neat leather bound note book from her bag and began to take notes.

-0-

He had hurried to catch the tube but had taken too long getting ready and was already 20 minutes late. As he sat at the bar he thought to himself how wonderful those breasts would look from beyond the tight little black top the bar-maid was wearing. Checking his watch he tried to relax and settle, hoping he hadn't missed his chance.

The young buck had a date - one of many! He had found this one on an Internet chat site. She lived within a few miles, but not so close as to cause him any problems if she got all needy. She was pretty enough for him to want to fuck her and didn't seem overly clever. He knew he would be in with a good chance of getting his leg over tonight. He had spent the last few nights sweet talking this Plain Jane and knew he could do more or less whatever he wanted with her, as long as she turned up. Each time the door opened he looked across to see if it might be her.

-0-

The Huntress remained in her seat, occasionally sipping at the water, watching his every move. He seemed a little agitated -- perhaps nervous. A first date, perhaps? Still he eyed the blonde barmaid with hungry eyes and fidgeted in his seat more than would be normal. Ah, he's a clock-watcher too! She observed as he repeatedly checked his watch. He's growing impatient... but for what? She did not know.

-0-

He had grown warm in the comfort of the bar and decided to remove his jacket. The barmaid moved away from him, feeling unsettled by his constant stares. Checking his watch again, he realised it was now well over thirty minutes since the time he had arranged to meet Plain Jane. He was getting a little annoyed. She wasn't really worth all this effort but he wanted sex! He decided to give her another fifteen minutes.

-0-

As he peeled away his jacket, The Huntress, noticed the triangular shape of his torso. He was tall and fairly slim but had nice broad shoulders. She wondered whether he would be hairy or smooth, although she suspected he would be privately well groomed if his outward appearance was anything to go by. Suddenly, his phone beeped and she watched him look at the screen, then bang the phone down on the bar. He looked rather pissed off.

-0-

Flapping one of his hands in the air to attract the attention of a less attractive, red-headed, barmaid he ordered a large whisky. That bitch, Plain Jane, had cried off! How bloody dare she?! His chances for sex, tonight, had rapidly reduced to zero. He was gutted. He downed the drink in one and worked his way through the contact list in his phone for suitable alternatives. Most of his mates were away on holiday with their partners and he had run dry his short list of fuck-buddies recently. It started to dawn on him that, realistically, he was at a loss. He really should take more care and effort when trying to satiate his own sexual hungers.

"With the compliments of the lady, sir." Said a dark haired waitress as she gestured across the bar.

He looked around and saw a rather pretty woman looking in his direction. She was sat with two female friends. His luck might well just have changed. He raised the glass of whisky as a toast gesture, but the pretty woman looked straight through him. He realised she was smiling towards another of her friends who was at the bar beside him.

Puzzled now, he looked around the bar, wondering who had bought him the drink. Two businessmen sat huddled around a laptop -- no, it wasn't them. A rather non-descript woman sat writing something in a book -- no, it can't be her. A couple of students sipping on shandy -- no, it can't have been them. He was confused. He looked for the waitress but she was gone.

-0-

The Huntress had noticed his efforts to locate who had bought him the drink and had, purposefully, ignored him. Continuing to write her short notes about him she considered if he would be worthwhile sport for the evening and possibly beyond.

She watched him walk towards the toilets and requested for the waitress keep an eye on her things. Following his direction, she made her way to the door marked "Gents" and moved inside.

Standing at the urinal, he was glad to see they were clean and the room was empty. He always felt a little unnerved having to get his tackle out in the full view of other men. He heard the door swing open behind him and hoped his stream of piss would hurry up so he could put himself away before the bloke entering stood beside him.

She moved in behind him and pressed up against his right hand side. He flinched and jumped back, his stream of urine splashing against the side of the trough. Startled, he realised the non-descript woman was standing beside him.

"Whhhhaaat... the... fuuuuck!" He uttered.

Before he could argue she had taken hold of his cock and put a strong arm around his waist. His stream of piss faltered and spluttered.

"Carry on....and finish!" She commanded.

He was stunned and felt like the proverbial rabbit in head-lights. He wanted to baulk and push away from this woman. Who the hell was she? What the fuck did she think she was doing? But she had hold of his cock! Her hand was firm and strong. Her body seemed to block him into the corner and he felt trapped.

"Ah... Are you finished now?" She quizzed when his stream of urine dribbled to an end.

"Y...y... e... s!" He replied, perplexed by this woman's presence.

She removed her hand and allowed him to shake his dick and put himself away -- but she did not move. She was still stood right next to him, her arm still wrapped around his waist. He felt uneasy and uncomfortable.

"Now, tell me..." she spoke softly against his ear, "what are you doing here tonight?"

Without hesitation, and quite by surprise, he told her about his intentions of having sex with Plain Jane who he had found via the internet. She nodded and smiled as she listened to his little story while her hand moved down from his waist to his rump. He felt her stroking his buttocks and gently squeezing them. Oddly, he realised, it felt nice.

"...and, it looks like I'm out of luck, tonight!" He finally ended his tale as he tried to move away from her.

Before he could move further her hand was planted firmly on his chest and she was pushing him back against the wall. He was pinned between the hand dryer and the rusty old condom machine.

"So, young man..." she interrupted him, "really, you wanted some good sex, tonight, didn't you?"

She had moved in closer, eyeing him, looking him up and down and he felt quite intimidated.

"Well...." He faltered, "Yes!"

"Then, you had better follow me!"

With that she turned on her heels and was gone. Flustered, he froze on the spot for a moment, wondering what the hell had just happened, who this mad woman was, and whether he should follow her or make an exit via the Fire Escape. Something stirred deep within him, his cock was hardening and he felt, somehow, strangely compelled to follow her.

As he entered the bar he realised the woman had already left. The table where she had been sitting was now empty. He grabbed his jacket from the bar and hurried out into the street. Late shoppers were milling about and he dodged his way through searching for the non-descript woman. He moved along the pavement by a few steps and started to feel stupid. She had gone.

Then, just as he had almost given up, he saw a black cab waiting by the kerb with the door open. Tentatively, he moved towards it. She was inside; looking ahead and didn't even look towards him. A whole mixture of thoughts filled his mind but his cock led him forwards. He got in and sat down next to her.

The taxi moved off into the traffic and he had no idea where he was going, who this woman was, or what lay ahead of him. His cock, now hard in his lap, didn't seem to care. He was onto a sure thing. The woman had said "you want good sex, don't you?" and he did! It didn't matter that she wasn't much to look at. He could imagine her as someone else. He just needed to fuck.

"You may call me Ma'am!" She stated.