Young Chocolate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dai Raku
Dai Raku
66 Followers

I put Marcus in a small closet to the left of my desk and opened the door.

"Hello honey, what brings you here?"

"What brings me here? You silly, I came to see you."

"I know but you never come here."

"Well actually I was thinking about what you did the other week and I wanted to return the favor."

"Oh honey not here, people would hear us."

"Come on, you'll always talking about me not taking risk. Come here I have something for you. But first let me tell you that after thinking about it I think it would be cool to watch you get fuck by a Black guy, as a matter of fact I talked to a guy today on campus, a guy I think is your type.

"Oh really, are you serious about letting me do that?"

"Yes I'm, uh how you say it? I'm down with that.

"Great, so what do you have fro me?"

Something came over him and he got aggressive with me, something he's never done before. He spun me around bringing my back against his chest, then he bent me over the desk, my legs opened out for him to enter me, but I felt his tongue instead.

"Honey, no stop, I, I just had…, oh God don't stop honey eat me, eat me don't stop please don't stop."

He spread my ass cheeks apart and plunged his tongue into my cum drenched pussy. My juices and Marcus's cum covered his face. He was devouring Marcus's cum just as I had done earlier. The though of my husband eating another man's cum out of my pussy sent me on the verge of another orgasm. He lapped at my pussy until he brought out the woman in me, he didn't miss a beat, and he kissed, licked and nibbled on my clit giving me totally satisfaction. I lay bent over the desk unable to move. My pussy had become too sensitive to touch.

"Honey stop I can't take if any more. I said.

He stopped and I lay with my upper body on the desk fully satisfied to the point of

not wanting to go anywhere. I felt my husband behind me, he whispered in my ear.

"I have something else for you, so enjoy it."

Thirty seconds later I felt his hand between my legs, my pussy was so hot and so lubricated. He had his 6 inch cock at the opening of my pussy.

"Put it all in honey, I want it all." I said.

"Are you sure you want it all?" he said.

"Yes honey I can take."

He lifted my right leg and put it on the desk and powered his cock deep in my pussy, his cock was hitting places he never been able to hit before. I held on to the desk as he fucked me as hard as Marcus had fucked me before he came.

"You like the way this cock feel in you sweetheart?"

"Yes honey, it feel so big, it's like you've grown. Fuck me with you cock honey, fuck me good."

After hearing those words he shifted into second gear and started an illegal assault on my pussy, pushing cock up in me to the point of making me stand on my toes. I lifted my head to look at him but he pushed my face back towards the window. He pounded my pussy until I felt his jets of cum slam violently against my pussy walls, giving me yet another knee knocking orgasm.

He continued to cock beat my sore little white pussy; he had given me the fucking I always wanted from him. The excitement of knowing he had eaten another man's cum, and the fact that we were in my office, make the fucking I had just received that much more powerful. His cock seem to grow over night, it was if though I was fucking a different man than the one I fucked in the middle of the night a week or two ago. Regardless of how he did it, he had put the kind of fucking on me that I was getting from outside the marriage. The kind of fucking I wanted him to witness me getting.

I had discovered the missing link to getting good cock from my husband; I would just have to make sure we fucked away from the house, because fucking in my office had brought out the cock in him. I felt him go limp and slip out of me. I took a moment and ran my hand over my pussy and rubbed his and my juices over my engorged pussy lips. Damn it felt good having been fucked by two different men on the same day. I got up from the desk and turned around. My husband had gotten dress and was sitting behind me.

"My God honey, what came over you, I mean your cock seems so much bigger and you were working it like you've never worked it before." I said.

"Maybe it was just you sweetheart." he said.

"Maybe it was. Let's get out of here and go get a drink at Russell's up the street."

"Sounds good to me led the way, and I'll met you there."

We left my office and I turned to look at the closet door wondering if Marcus was ok. We headed out of the building to our cars. As split up Marcus walked right pass me and winked. I was lost, how could that be I left him in my office, damn he must have gotten scared and jumped out of the window. Oh well it didn't matter to me I was on cloud nine, and my panties were housing a completely satisfied piece of pussy. I went and had drinks with my husband and thought only happy thoughts.

* * *

The knock on the door startled me, he was lucky I had finished blasting hot cum up in her, because I would have fucked her until I came, even if he was at the door. She made me get in a small ass closet. I could hear them and I knew by the way he talked he was going to eat her pussy. As he talked I recognized the voice, it was the guy I saw earlier who propositioned me to fuck his wife as he watched.

I opened the door just a little, and sure enough it was him. He was squatting down eating her pussy. Damn cleaning up another man's mess. He finished eating her and once he decided he was going to fuck her, I stepped out of the closet with my cock hanging, he looked at me and his eyes got big and gladness covered his face. He kicked her legs apart and beckoned me to him, I walked up behind her and put cock in her. He was talking to her but I was fucking the shit out of her. She thought he had some how grew more cock and became a better lover, but it was me hitting that ass hard and heavy with all cylinders, as I cock beat her pussy with vengeances.

I blasted her little tight pink pussy with this cum hose and fucked her until I went lip and fell out of her pussy. I got my shit and got out of there as she lay across the desk rubbing her cum soak pussy. I shook her husband's hand and he slapped a $100.00 in my hand and I walked out. I later saw the two of them leaving when I was on my way to my dorm. She had a puzzled look on her face as I walked passed her. But I didn't care I had a Franklin and had bust 2 nuts, and my draws were the home of a satisfied big black cock.

Dai Raku
Dai Raku
66 Followers
12