Young Claudia and The Prophet

Story Info
An ordinary girl becomes a very important muse.
2.1k words
3.86
25.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my very first story so I'm open to any constructive feedback. I'm aiming for a different spin on Mature/Teen erotica by contrasting a young girl's innocence with the older, perceived innocence (celibacy) of a popular spiritual leader. Much thanks to whoredinarygirl for all your editing help.

All characters in this story are at least 18 years old. Thanks for reading.

*****

In the past, men who practiced religion in the temple would swear themselves to vows of celibacy for years at a time to show proper influence over their church-ruled provinces. Being able to avoid temptations of the world made these men seem like they were more spiritual and strong than others who would give in to such temptations so easily. This was especially true for the man who called himself The Prophet. He would go into the temple for days without food and come out with revelations that would transform much of the world with great force.

Little did the people know that this man's wisdom was not without inspiration. Laws would be made to promote spiritual independence for young women who wanted to be close to great men, such as this Prophet. Little did the parents of these young women know that they were sending their daughters to fulfill a very important, but unrealized purpose. This movement became widespread and created so much interest that these girls would have to be chosen specifically by their hometown priest. Interviews and applications lined the courtyards with daughters who sincerely wanted to make a positive impression on these holy men. Claudia was the youngest of her 8 sisters and grew up with her family on a farm. She was a beautiful girl who could not be overlooked, even in her modest bonnet and pigtail braids that hung slightly above her shoulders. Her innocence sparkled and provoked even the most pure-minded men. She wore layers of clothing as an attempt to maintain her modesty in public. It would be easy for any trained eye to pick out that her curves were perfectly sculpted, adding to her supple thighs and buttocks. She was truly a prize for any man and this made her parents anxious to move her into church even more.

As she approached the red carpet, her eyes lit up and she was so amazed at all of the beautiful colors of the cathedral. She almost missed her name as it was called in a thick Italian accent, "Claudia del Romera." Her father nudged her and wished her luck.

Upon laying eyes on this young woman, The Prophet knew instantly that he would allow her to become close to him. She was so innocent and stricken with awe. She fit the profile perfectly. He noticed her elegance as she began to kneel before the men.

He looked at her with strength and asked with a performing tone, "Do you love the church, dear?" She responded with a sincere yes and looked up at him to see his hand outstretched. "Would you like a tour?"

"I would love to tour with you, my Prophet."

He grabbed her hand and took her through the temple. As they walked throughout the temple, their connection was made effortlessly, and so she was interviewed from several different men at a distance. She was given the option and chose to journey to the temple with the priest, as his handmaiden, and would commit to this lifestyle for one solid year. A life-changing event.

She kissed her parents goodbye and left the next day. She would learn so much on this journey and decided to make it her goal to remain open to things, even if they seemed to be uncomfortable than what she expected.

It was quite a journey to get to the top of Mount Horamos, but she was able to keep up with the Prophet despite the topographical challenges. With determination, they beat the inclement weather and made the trip in three days.

When they arrived, The Prophet pulled out the supplies and laid down the quilt on the straw bed. "This journey will be most beneficial for you if you will submit yourself to the church completely and without question. Some things may seem strange, but you will understand all in the end." She nodded.

"Your role will be to cover the sanctity of the church by making yourself available to the needs of its leader. I will refrain from most things unholy, but it is only in a bonding with His handmaidens that He will reveal some of the deepest oceans of wisdom to me. I plan to introduce you to things that will preserve your identity and exploit your curiosity. I will need you to make yourself available to be occupied by me in whichever way inspiration may lead."

Claudia was shocked and could not believe that she was hearing this correctly. A priest is supposed to be celibate, she thought to herself. "Sir, forgive me if I cause you to have unclean thoughts. It was never my intent. I am but only a young girl who has not learned to master my presence with men."

"Claudia, your presence is precisely why I've brought you to this mountain top. We will begin our development tomorrow, and the value of your sexuality is not such that it should be discounted."

"Sir, you said our development will begin tomorrow... but how can it be that I would have anything to offer with regard to your development?"

"Your sex, your eroticism, and your innocence will be my gateway to a closer communion with the gods."

"But Sir, you can't mean what you say. A priest is to remain celibate?" She was confused...

"It must always appear that way, but it is important that I gain your confidence and that you maintain your oath to never speak of the details of your journey with anyone."

She nodded.

"Sex is a medium of affection that few people understand. I plan to teach it to you with careful depth."

She stumbled back, onto the quilt, landing gently on her buttocks, exposing her undergarments.

"I hope that you're willing to teach me as well." The Prophet continued, "I would really like to learn everything about you; I will be your most eager student. Teaching me will give your development a different, necessary dimension." He moved closer, his left knee dropped as he approached. "Together we will find out what moistens you, what inspires you, and what captivates you. It is through sex that we become most intimate, and through intimacy that we can understand some of the greatest spiritual revelations that few people have had the honor to behold."

"I will do whatever is necessary to complete this journey to your satisfaction, Prophet. My development through you is an experience that I will treasure forever, regardless of how it's done."

He smiled and was extremely delighted in his choice to take Claudia on this journey. "Please be ready for tonight. After this moment, I will be alone for 3 hours and will return to partake in your innocent beauty."

"Yes, Master." Her hands reached below to adjust her undergarments and sat up straight, legs folded, head bowed, and absorbed all that she was told.

Later that evening, she heard the Prophet approach and knew that her time as a child would soon expire. It felt just as sex should feel—it felt purposeful.

She rose to her feet and looked down to the floor as the man lifted his hand to her face and smiled. "You're going to enjoy this. Please undress."

As her top slid below her shoulders, her left nipple met its first breath of wind and stiffened. Her skin was pale and her cheeks were rosy red as she took her dress further down to her waist. He leaned in and kissed her with lustful intentions. She could feel his desire through his mouth as he expressed himself into her soft lips and she whimpered involuntarily.

"What is it that you want to do at this exact moment to rid yourself of this perversion?"

"I shouldn't say..."

He allowed her to think for a moment and heard an unexpected reply from her.

"I want to give myself to your loins, Sir, if it would be of benefit to you."

He grabbed her hand and led it to his groin. She felt his thickness rise through his pants and rested her hand on his robes, covering his member with her hand, gently, and adding pressure to his cock.

He moved her hands underneath and let her feel his glistening rawness as he reached his hands up her robe, as if to measure the extent of his effect on her. She was sopping down her thigh.

"Tonight, we will experience the power of the gods through each other in a way that can only be done interdependently." As he said this, she felt him grow and fill up her hand with his girth, the tip resting on her wrist.

It's magnificent! She thought.

She was gripping The Prophet's length in her bare hands. She realized at this moment that her thoughts had made her a woman more than any act that she could commit. She had thought of kissing this thing and felt ashamed.

His hand brushed against her nipple and it hardened from the callousness of his middle finger. His thumb gripped below her cleavage and gave a light press. She was so supple. It was apparent that she was made for this moment; to please him, to connect with him, to teach him the blueprint of erotic feminine desire.

Standing above her, he was reminded of how small she was. He felt her middle finger trace the route from his sack to his penis head tip. She was gentle and warm as she brought herself to her knees. His cock had made eye contact with Aphrodite and it wanted to experience her. Her breath was rapid, nostrils breathing on his shaft as she came to terms with what she was doing.

I have absolutely nothing to lose, nobody can find out and my name will be untarnished! She thought, as she cupped the ball sac with her left hand and kissed him like it's the only thing she wanted to do. Parting her lips, The Prophet made his way through her lips to be greeted by her tongue.

She wanted the experience to matter for his cock. She wanted to release him of the perversion that made him need her so bad. So she let her tongue explore and behave. She felt his hands move her pigtails to the side and hold them above her head as this freed her up to make stronger movements with her thick lips and eager tongue.

He gestured for her to rise by lightly tugging her braids. She rose to meet him; her eyes met his and she was willing to introduce him to a higher power.

He laid her down on the bed and let his left hand trace the curvy thigh of her right leg, parting her like the Red Sea, but much wetter.

She liked the feeling of her undergarments departure; this was all so new to her. She never realized that she would respond with such boldness as to open herself to a man with such ease. He made her feel so safe. He was the highest of holy men and he had chosen to use her as his private release. She would facilitate his façade and he hers.

His beard made his presence known and she felt his breath descend to her point of intimacy. She felt the moisture increase as she began to leak honey from her untouched flower. Her cunt was running over, salivating, only to be met with his lips- then his tongue. She couldn't help but invite him further; involuntarily arching her back, pelvis thrusting, hands clenched around his head, bidding him closer, softer, stronger, "Feast on my innocence, Master! You have won me with your tongue!"

Suddenly, she felt the pressure tighten, as her legs spread further. Her cunt was aimed right at his mouth when it happened.

"I'm squirting! You must swallow it all for me!" Her hand moved to lock him in place, but he did swallow it all. She looked down, noticing his mouth cupped across her whole slit, taking what she fed him with pride. Her body was slowly releasing a stream of morphine through her pussy into his mouth. It felt great to have it go straight down his throat. Her pussy expanding and contracting around his tongue and suddenly, it was over.