Young Couple and Mature Gentleman

Story Info
A little dirty story of a young couple.
2.9k words
4.41
84.2k
45
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tirreno12
tirreno12
438 Followers

This story is from a long ago, when I was 25 and Monya, my wife, was 22yo. This is also a very naughty little story.

At the time we were fresh married and lived as a happy couple with a little child in a rural area. Our neighbor was a widower gentleman who we befriended. Alfred, his name, had good talking and loved a young couple company like us. Only a fence separated our gardens and it wasn't unusual for him to spend time by us coming over for coffee or a beer and chat.

We also loved this still good-looking mature gentleman. He carried on interesting conversation about his past work experience as a male nurse in hospital or about his beloved passed away wife. He was also cute and every so often he also demonstrated an interest in our private life, posing us a few casual questions. Among many things sex made also its appearance. That was not a problem for us. We loved the matter and this added a little spice at our conversations. At the time we fucked like rabbits and we admitted we had frequent sex but Alfred pleaded the absence of sex in his actual life and confessed erectile dysfunction diseases (ed) having both Monya and I feeling sorry for him.

Alfred was also very complimenting and kind with Monya. She was a beautiful girl but after the born of the kid she gained a few pounds so that a few stretch marks made their comparison on her hips and so was for some light veins on her legs and a hint of cellulite on her ass. I must say her figure didn't suffer at all and this "mommy look" made her even sexier than before, but like many women do gaining weight, she was uncertain about her aspect and always posed me and Alfred questions about her rounder look.

"Am I too fat?"

"I think this little dress is too fit for me, now. Isn't it guys?" and so on.

Of course that bit of extra pounds on her body didn't disturb Alfred.

This older man was happy to have such a yummy dish as Monya around and always he commented favorably on her look and he paid her compliments on her sex appeal.

This was a real blast for her ego and she developed a sort of those "daddy things" on Alfred. She kept calling him "Daddy" or "Daddy Alf" and became rather uninhibited in front of him.

Day by day she didn't bother to cover her cleavage from a loose tame dress, or to draw down the hem of her skirt when he was by us. I couldn't be jealous as she did it with the intent of being reassured about her look more than teasing and always received great feedback from him.

Never the less Alfred had good and innovative ideas on Monya and giving heed on him she got her head shaved by a coiffeur and had a tattoo done, a rose, on her left shoulder.

With her new hair cut, the tattooed rose on her shoulder, her sexy lenses and her engaging smile she looked really intriguing and I had to thank deeply Alfred as our sex life had even an improvement.

At this point of the story I must relate a very tame but cunning accident.

A Sunday morning Alfred came by us early. I was in the bathroom and Monya answered the door in a braless t shirt and panties.

She invited him in for coffee and put on a robe.

Sipping their coffee he paid her the usual compliments and asked if she would take her robe back off for him.

In this moment I came out of the bathroom and having heard the last part of their talk invited Monya not to be shy.

She hesitated for a while but he insisted and the "daddy thing" going between them won convincing her to disrobe. She made also a turn on her feet and faced our friend leaning a bit. Her t shirt had a very deep neck line and Alfred had a great view of her braless cleavage. Of course he lavished great compliments and mentioned that he could not help but notice her beautiful nipples and sizable areolas from the thin material of her t shirt.

For the first time our older friend mentioned directly my wife's private parts such as nipples and areolas then added how lucky I was with a wife just gorgeous as Monya.

She loved the attention and saying him thanks put her arms around him and pulled him straight to her. Then she seated on his knees and gave him a little kiss on the lips. He regretted the erectile dysfunction diseases which he suffered and asked her permission to cup her ass as a nonobligatory bonus for his compliments. We all had a laugh and she rewarded him according the requested permission and I must say that watching my young and beautiful wife get partially undressed for a gentleman older than her father and being groped by him fired my brains out.

In our bedroom later Monya also admitted that showing off a little for our friend and kissing him on the lips then consenting him to run his hands on her body in front of me was sexually exciting for her. Even if this was a bit promiscuous, she said, Alfred's compliments and suggestions fought against her suspicions and we loved them. My wife's confession had me even more excited and I started to caress her enumerating what I would like to see planning other exhibitions for Alfred.

I mentioned her boobs and being both engrossed we started our usual great fuck.

**************

For a while nothing else happened but two or three weeks later I found her in front of the mirror.

What she had on was a pair of jeans and nothing else. Naked up to the waist she looked at her boobs.

Since she had this rose done on her left shoulder she dressed frequently in braless halter tops or vests emphasizing her tattoo and once she also went topless on the beach.

"Don't you think they sag too much now?" she asked me. Being uncertain about her aspect this was one of her habitual questions.

I looked at her.

Having stopped breastfeeding her boobs became rather deflated and hung low down her chest. Women usually hate this aspect of their breasts so was Monya, but I had a different opinion. Her boobs were absolutely amazing because their nipples stood erect on their large areolas with a terrific effect. I loved it.

She looked again at the mirror and posing her hands on the head she commented, "See how they dangle. I think that's better to stop going braless or topless, uh?".

Her boobs pointed south, -- true! -- but she was so sexy.

I kissed her on the neck and pinching her nipples I said, "I think you are a very fuckable mom and those boobs are the very best of you. Don't you remember the sights you caught the other day going topless on the beach, honey?"

She smiled coyly at me and said, "I remember. You guys are always mad for boobs. Even Daddy Alfred noticed nipples through my t shirt and made a comment on them." She giggled like amused mentioning our older friend.

At this point I openly teased her, "Mmmmm... Alfred! Why don't you ask Alf if you want another opinion, honey?"


She looked at the mirror and answered "Mmm... I'll do it maybe. I like to show off for him and I never dared the nude at his presence. Great idea".

She put a sleeveless vest on her naked boobs and we went out to supper. So we planned a new exhibition for Alf.

Coming back home we fucked our brains out.

*****************************************

Next Sunday Monya and I were in the garden with Alfred spending our time together. 
Unknown to him we had in mind the exhibition plan. Of course we started slowly and acted casual.

As usual Monya cooked good food and we had a nice time tattling about one thing or another and joking and eating and tanning. 


We talked about age and getting older and Alfred was absolutely fun about this matter.

At a given moment without hesitation she smiled at Alf and pointing at me she said, "He says my boobs are still ok, but they sag very much now despite my still young age. I think to stop going braless under a dress or topless on the beach. Daddy Alf, would you be a dear? Have a glance and tell me your opinion."


Alf looked at me rather surprised.

I nodded with a "no problem for me" expression, so he answered "My pleasure, honey".

She smiled again and saying "ok then," she left her top off.

For the first time she showed her naked boobs to our older neighbor.

She raised slowly from the sun bed parading a bit in front of him. Her boobs swung softly in their splendor.

"What do you think, Alf? Do they sag too much or not? The other day he (and she pointed at me again) told me to shed my top on the beach and show my tattoo completely. I indulged his wishes because I am his wife, but it was uncomfortable for me. I am a mom with a few extra pounds now," she giggled lifting her boobs up with her hands.

Her nipples protruded a good half inch.

Alfred and my wife joked a little about my wishes calling me names as "naughty boy", "lecherous husband" and so on, then he said that her boobs were as natural and sexy as a lovely woman could have.

"You can turn still many heads if you go without a bra and even you can help certain tools to raise up, if they have stamina," he added winking at her. At his allusion my wife exploded a very loud and healthy laugh.

After a brief stop she inquired him again saying, "may I look inadequate or tasteless having them wobble free under a dress or walking topless on the beach?"

"No way, you'll never look inadequate or tasteless with your angel face," he concluded.

She said thanks with a smile and holding her boobs with hands she kissed him on a cheek.

"Are you getting affected if I remain like that, Alf?" she asked again.

"Absolutely no, honey," he answered returning the smile.

She lay again on the sun bed and her beautiful boobs squashed a bit aside with a sensual jelly movement.

We talked of other things for a while then Alfred looking intently at Monya laying topless on the sun bed said abruptly, "there are a number of home remedies for regaining the firmness of saggy breasts, you know, Monya?"

She looked at him very interested, "go on."

"Well, you could try regular pectoral exercises, cucumber or egg masks for example."

"I tried with no results," she said.

"I know," Alfred said again, "but an oil massage is far better".

"O yes," I participated, predicting something sexy, "an oil massage could be perfect."

"I used to perform regular massages as a male nurse. Full body massages really," proposed Alfred

"And would you perform that massage on me, Alf? A full body massage?" asked Monya.

"Of course, honey. I have only to dust up my old massage table for you and I will be happy with that if you agree," said Alfred.

"I agree," said Monya.

We settled a full body massage with a particular action on her breasts a few days later and saying us good-bye for the evening Alf was happy like a boy in a candy shop.

That night we fucked like sea urchins once again and the following days we planned the massage in a great arousal status.

*************

Thursday night Alfred came for the massage.

After exchanging pleasantries Alfred started to set up the massage table.

When the massage table was set he invited Monya to get undressed.

She undressed in the bathroom and got on the table in her g-string only.

Seeing her boobs wobbling in the nude as she walked the room my heart raced.

Alfred went right to work, oiling her body very professionally.

Once her breasts were covered with oil, Alfred squeezed her nipples between his fingers so that they raised completely. Doing her nipples he explicated that it was the first part of the massage.

I never saw her nipples standing so erect and she moaned softly under Alfred's action. Once that her nipples were done he gently kneaded her whole breasts by lifting with both hands from the chest and pressing very delicately. He worked several minutes every breast then used his fingers to make slow smooth strokes away from the nipple in all direction.

"O her boobs seem getting bigger and firmer," I commented favorably watching Alfred hands going on my wife's breasts.

"You see," he said, "when she gets aroused her breasts can swell to a major size. Isn't it, Monya?"

She moaned and nibbled at her lips while Alfred cupped her breasts with no intent of massage.

The situation was charged with excitement.

With no hurry our neighbor went on my wife's tummy and they had small talks again.

"Are you ok with the massage, honey?" he said.

"I never felt so pampered and aroused, Daddy," she admitted.

Doing her hips he quietly said, "do you want to try something special, Monya?"

"What?"

"A vaginal massage," he said while his hands went slowly down towards her pussy.

"I'm tempted to receive it. I have never tried something like that and I love to be masturbated. I' heard that a vaginal massage could be great," she said completely relaxed making no bones about his question.

"A vaginal massage is something different than masturbation, honey," he said in warm tone of voice, "it's an experience of deep pleasure, intimacy and connection. Even your husband will have a benefit from it."

She nodded saying only, "I know."

His hands caressed her body for a while again and he said, "Let's go for the vaginal massage, honey?"

"Go for it," was her answer.

He smiled and said again, "I think it's time to leave your panties off, Monya."

From my angle I said, "Of course, leave them off, Alfred. Are you ok with Daddy Alf leaving your panties off, Monya?"

She whispered yes and Alfred threw her garment off as she helped him arching her body. She was completely shaved and her swollen and velvety pussy lay there in front of Alfred.

Even her labia were on view.

Beginning the massage he put one hand in the middle of her breasts and one hand on her pussy. His hands went soft on her body then he spread some other lubricant on her pussy and slid his fingers just over her pubic bone, making firm circles with his fingertips. Monya breathed deeply. Using his thumbs or index fingers, he stroked up and down in her groin crease, softly squeezing her lips together. Deliberately he alternated his movements, one side strokes up, the other down. This action lasted a couple minutes then, making circles with his fingertips on the same path, he gently squeezed her lips together. With her vaginal lips squeezed so gently, Monya moaned softly. Alfred kept turning his hands sideways and held her lips between his fingers and slid up and down, holding her lips between your fingers and thumbs. Stroking with one finger, from the top of her pussy he went down between the outer and inner lips, a few strokes on one side, a few on the other side.

He continued this action for minutes not harder, not stronger, having her trembling with pleasure then he kept stroking with a finger down from her pubic bone, between her lips, over her clit, between her inner lips, over the opening of her pussy to the perineum and reached her anus. He teased it a bit with some light circling and pressing then he inserted a finger and pushed it inside her puckered anus.

"O gawd," she said in disbelief.

At this point Alfred lowered his mouth on her pussy and started to lick her making her cum in a few moments.

"I'm done," he said, "fuck her now. I want to watch you two make love. It's my pay."

I was hard as iron and my cock penetrated my wife's dripping cunt like a hot knife in butter. We fucked under Alfred's gaze for five minutes then Monya started to cry and came like to tomorrow for the second time in the evening.

Usually her orgasm lasted a few seconds.

This didn't have to be the case and a very long orgasm squashed her body like no tomorrow.

*********************

Since then we repeated the action many other times and Alfred watched Monya being fucked silly by me. She was even favorable at being fucked by Alfred and I wished so, but the erectile dysfunctions he suffered made him impotent.

Monya spent a lot of time at sucking and stroking him but his cock reached an erection only for a too short time. Sometimes his cock became reasonably hard and he penetrated her but he always went flaccid in a moment without a real fucking action. This way Monya became a real sperm whore, milking him dry with her helping hands and her sucking skills.

tirreno12
tirreno12
438 Followers