Young Couple Meets Older Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers

For nearly two hours we went from shop to shop. She tried on different skirts, tops more underwear, shoes and some really kinky boots which she just couldn't resist, along with a very short leather skirt and thin leather jacket. These she tried on together and when she came out of the changing room to show me my cock jumped into erection. She put on that sexy pointy out hip stance that women are so good at and looked intensely at me, her hair over one side of her face. "Now I know uncle will love this. Won't you uncle."

"Ohh yes." I said, and if the sales person had been in any doubt about 'uncle' she wasn't anymore

As we drove home Helen said, "I have had so much fun today. I hope 'uncle; enjoyed himself a little."

I laughed, I was really on a high. "Uncle enjoyed every minute of looking at your cunt and your tits, as well as your happy face. He loves what you bought and hopes to see you in them again sometime."

"Hmmm that would be nice, I bought them for you as much as Jerry, but the leather is just for you. For when you take me out to dinner."

"Dinner? When?" I said shocked

"Hmmm we'll see, soon, very soon I hope."

We arrived home and I helped Helen carry her bags in. I said "I really should go and hang some paper."

Helen put on that little girly attitude she had adopted with me and moving close put her arm around my neck. She played her finger along my cheek and said, "I had a lovely time uncle, thank you so much." She kissed me gently on the cheek

"It really was my pleasure." I said "Oh your card, I lost count of how much we spent, I'm sorry."

"Never mind it doesn't matter, Jerry knows my taste he wont expect a small bill." she was Helen the grown up now, "See you tonight ok, and bring Mary. We only seem to see her when she is coming in or going out these days."

"I will." I said, heading for the back door, "About 8.30."

"Yeah great, take care." I felt her eyes on my back as I walked away, turning I gave a big smile and waved. She seemed to jump for joy and waved back. Maybe it was just what I wanted to see.

As I sat in my kitchen drinking a cup of coffee it dawned on me what had happened that morning. Up till this point it had all, well, just happened. I hadn't had any time to think about it and had just gone with the flow. But when I thought about it a huge smile crossed my face and I got a big hard on in my pants. This gorgeous woman, with her husbands consent, no, not consent, encouragement, had taken me shopping for her sexy underwear. He must have known that she would display her body to me. I don't really know how much he and Helen had discussed it, but he had to know I would be looking at her in underwear that really only he should see. Then it sort of dawned on me that, something was going on here that I didn't seem to know about. Or did I? I knew that Jerry enjoyed me looking at his wife, not only naked but when they were having sex, so had I become part of their sex life? And just how far would it go?

I couldn't think on that line anymore. Determined to enjoy whatever I could of the situation I forced them from my mind and started hanging paper. By the time Mary got home the room was finished as I was hanging paper almost as rapidly as my mind was going over the possibilities with Helen and Jerry.

"Hello dear, I'm home" Mary shouted, "How's it going?"

"All done." I said with a smile, "I've had a good day, been finished for a while." I felt a bit guilty about the lie but I could hardly tell Mary about the shopping trip could I?

"Helen said you went shopping with her this morning. Oh and we're invited round for dinner this evening."

So much for my lie, so soon uncovered I laughed to myself, "Yes about 8.30." I said, "If that's ok?"

"Yes that's fine. Would you like some tea."

Always the same, everyday she would come home and make tea. Everyday I would say yes even though I prefer coffee. "Yes please, be down in a second." Life goes on I thought. Life goes on.

8.30 arrived and we made our way next door. Mary seemed quite excited at the prospect which seemed a bit strange, but I thought nothing of it, putting it down to a change of scenery, we didn't get out very much these day.

Helen was dressed casual but sexy, not showing too much of anything and Jerry was in slacks and t shirt. We had a nice meal, pleasant conversation and then sat in the conservatory drinking wine. Mary and I sat on the settee while Jerry and Helen were sitting in on the three seater opposite. There seemed to be a slight tension in the air, something underlying but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"I do love this room at this time of night." Helen said, looking up at the stars.

"Yes it's a nice room." I said, smiling.

"Yes it is." Mary agreed, "And such a nice view from the spare room don't you think?" She turned slightly to look at me, smiling, then faced back toward our host's who were also smiling. I got the deepest impression I was missing something here but afraid of being wrong I just ignored Mary's comment.

"So did Mike tell you about our shopping trip then Mary." Helen asked

"No we were running a bit late and anyway I wanted to see what you got."

"Oh you must see it. It's really sexy stuff." and off she went returning a moment later laden with her shopping bags, "Jerry loves it, said I should have got some more." she was giggling now. I was confused.

She pulled out the first set, black lacy and really sexy. "When I tried this one on I had the stockings on as well. You loved it didn't you Mike?"

A stunned silence from me, grins from Jerry and Helen, and what was happening to Mary I had no idea as she was turned away from me.

"Oh and when I put this one on I sat on Mikes lap, the sales girl didn't know where to put her face." Helen said pulling out one of the baby doll sets.

I was stumped, Jerry and Helen were still smiling, in fact almost verging on laughter. Mary had still said nothing, and I was not about to ruin my marriage by opening my big mouth, not that I had the faintest idea what to say.

Helen pulled out yet another set. "This set I got Mike to undo the bra strap before I took it off. Then I walked back into the changing room topless."

At this Mary's shoulders were shaking and she was making a muffled sound, she was crying. "Mary, I'm sorry I ....I."

Suddenly they all burst out laughing, "Did you get the leather set I told you about?" Mary asked, between fits of hysterical laughter.

Helen pulled it out of the bag. "Poor Mike almost come in his pants." They all laughed so much I couldn't help but join in.

As the laughter started to subside Mary stood up and went to sit next to Jerry, Helen sat the other side

"Oh husband of mine." A phrase Mary always used when she was serious, "I love you dearly. And I know you love me. And always will. We have been blessed to have had so many good years together. We have been doubly blessed by having such wonderful people come to live next to us."

My head was bowed. I felt ashamed of what had been going on over the last few days. Close to tears I looked at Mary. "Mary, I am so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Shut up and listen you silly wonderful man." Another of her phrases when she didn't want to be interrupted. "Nothing has happened that I don't know about, even..." and at this she looked at Helen "engineered."

"What!" I said surprised, I looked from Mary to Helen to Jerry. They were all looking at me, smiling. "You knew?"

" Of course I knew. I knew from the first time we heard them, well you know what. I also knew that you wanted more than I could give you. I don't feel that way anymore. It's nothing to do with you just the body doesn't work properly anymore."

"But I..."

"Shut up and listen." Mary demanded. She took a deep breath. Helen put her arm round her for support and Jerry held her hand. "We three have met several times over the past few weeks. I told them how much their night activities got you excited, how it 'turned you on'. Helen told me you had been joking about it so I decided that I wanted the spare room decorated. I knew you wouldn't question why and I told Helen what time you would be going in there. It was Jerry's idea about the sun bed and everything else just followed really. They told me everything that happened and I have had a wonderful day in London with Jerry. Did you know he has never been to the British museum. You know how much I love the sights, so while Helen showed you her sights, I showed Jerry mine" At this they all laughed again. I had to admit it was funny

"So you set me up, the three of you." I said, feeling a little angry being the butt of their joke.

Helen dashed over and kneeling on the floor in front of me took my hand. "No, it wasn't like that Mike. This is no prank, no joke. This is real." she said.

"Mike." Jerry said, "Helen and I love you both dearly, we feel like we have found true friends. There is no way we could allow anything to happen with you without letting Mary know. As it was Mary instigated things by approaching us. What she, and hopefully you, want or wanted just happens to run parallel with something that Helen and I have wanted for a very long time but never been able to find. We never found people we liked enough, or who wanted the same sort of things we wanted."

"Don't you see Mike?" Helen continued, "We love you both dearly. But like you and Mary. Jerry and I have different likes and dislikes. Mary loves museums and so does Jerry. I hate them and from what Mary says so do you. But it's not just that. I have always wanted an 'uncle'. What happened today was such a turn on for me. I loved it and am still on a high. Jerry has always wanted to see me with another man. He didn't know till we met you and things went the way they did that the thought of that man being older was what finally did it for him."

I looked at Mary. She sat next to me and took my head in her hands. "I have loved you almost all my life. I will love you till the day I die." she put her arm around Helen, "These two wonderful people have filled a void that has been in my life for too long, and they have it in there power to give you something that I know you have yearned for. I have always known you better than you know yourself. I knew the minute you looked at Helen that you fancied her. I doubt you had the slightest idea. What followed just seemed to be natural. We just seemed to blend together so well and the better we got to know them the better we seemed to blend. We are a family, we are one." she put her other hand on Helens, Jerry came over and put his hand on top of the pile.

I couldn't believe it. Who could? Lets be honest. I couldn't deny what she said about the way we blended so well. And it was as plain as day how much I fancied Helen, but they were so young. Thirty years younger than us.

"I'm going home now. I have had a long day and am tired." Mary said getting up. I moved to go with her but she pushed me down. "You stay. Jerry will walk me home and when he returns you can ask them all those questions that are running wild in your head." She bowed to kiss me on top of the head and, holding Jerry's arm walked away, leaving me with a million questions and the sexiest woman I had ever met.

Helen followed them to the door, then turned back, "Drink?" she asked quietly.

"Please." I answered, "A large one I think."

Helen brought back a large scotch and a glass of wine for herself. I couldn't think what to say and it seemed neither could Helen.

It took Jerry's return to break the silence "Are you ok Mike?" he said pouring himself a drink.

"If I said I was confused it would be an understatement." I said, "I was confused this morning. This goes well beyond that."

"May I ask why?" Helen asked gently "I think I know but it may help if you say it."

I tilted my head slightly, feeling a tear well up. "I don't think I ever realised just how much she loved me, and I am ashamed." Helen put her arm around my neck and pulled my head to her shoulder. I fought back the tears. "I think I need to be with her if you don't mind?"

"No, we understand. Mary invited us round for coffee in the morning, I will call before we come round." Jerry said

Helen kissed me lightly on the head as I rose and Jerry walked me to the gate. "Friday tomorrow so I have taken a day off work, bank holiday Monday so a long weekend." He said, "I will see you in the morning."

I went into the house and up to the bedroom. Mary was reading as usual. I undressed and got into bed. She put her book down and pulling my arm around her she snuggled up to me. "I love you dearly. I love them dearly. I want you to be happy with our life, I want you to be happy with what has happened and whatever will happen. I want you to be happy because it will make me happy." she said softly. "And anyway I am going to have a great time having a 'toy boy' taking me to museums and libraries and taking me out to dinner. So I intend having some fun as well." she squeezed me gently. I smiled and squeezed her back. We fell asleep in each others arms for the first time in many years.

The following morning I got up early and made Mary breakfast in bed. Something I used to do all the time, but let slip. She was surprised and said, "My my, what are you going to get up to then you naught boy" she laughed

"To be honest I really don't know, but I decided that if your looking forward to whatever may happen then I will. Although now that it's in the open I don't know what to do if that makes sense."

"Oh don't worry I think things will take there own course, one way or another."

She finished her breakfast and said, "I am going to have a shower would you make me some coffee please?"

"Coffee?" I asked, "You don't drink coffee."

"Mike, I drink coffee all the time at work. In fact I only drink tea at home. Right now I fancy a coffee, and anyway Jerry and Helen will be here soon so get on with it or I will still be in the shower when they get here. Go on shoo, shoo." she waggled her hands as though shooing away a wondering cat.

I went to the kitchen and started the coffee. I had to admit she seemed happy, relaxed more than I had seen her for a long time.

Half an hour later the phone rang. "Ok to come round?" Jerry asked cheerfully

"Yes no problem coffee is ready." I replied "Mary that was them they are on there way round."

Mary appeared at the top of the stairs. She looked radiant, "Your hair is different, I like it?" I said

"Yes so do I. I think it maybe time for me to have a, what do they call it, a makeover, what do you think?"

"If it makes you happy my love why not?"

"Hi all." Helen shouted as she walked in the back door.

I escorted Mary in and we took the coffee out into the garden as it was quite a pleasant day. Sunny but still had the early morning spring chill

After an initial bit of tension things seemed more relaxed than they had ever done. We laughed and joked and eventually got round to the previous night. "I know Mary is ok with things Mike. But how do you feel in the cold light of day?"

"I am fine. I feel a little strange to be honest but fine."

"Good cos my brother is having the kids for the weekend so I have booked a boat. We leave at 4 for the Norfolk Broads."

"What?" I said with a laugh.

"Oh you lovely man." Mary said gleefully she reached over and taking his head in her hands kissed him on the forehead, "I have always wanted to go on the broads."

"Really, you never said." I gasped

We sat for ages chatting about the trip, boats and whatever else came to mind. By the time they left we truly were one big happy family. And I found out a few more things about Mary that I had either forgotten or didn't know. She could swear quite a lot as well.

Jerry picked us up bang on 4pm and off we went on our adventure. The weather forecast was good, sunshine and heat, lovely. We drove for nearly two hours before we pulled into the harbour in Wroxham. What the man showed us as our boat was just a little bit more than that. Jerry had booked one of those huge motor launch things, the ones with the turret on top. "I have always wanted to drive one of these" Jerry said "We always put it off because it wouldn't be much fun for Helen while I was driving everywhere. I tend to get a bit involved with gadgets like this." He laughed

We sorted out accommodation and then we were off. Half an hour later Mary and I were sitting on the rear deck with a drink, Jerry was acting the captain in his turret and Helen appeared in a short skirt and bikini top, sitting opposite me. We were soaking up the sun that appeared, bright but not hot, A typical beautiful spring/summer evening. Helen looked stunning. She lay her head back and closed her eyes. I gazed on her openly.

Mary touched my hand, when I turned to her she was smiling. "She has a wonderful body" she said to me, "You should feel proud when your with her, she is stunning."

"Mary," Helen said, eyes still closed, "I can hear you know?"

"Only speaking the truth, and you know as well as I do you love flaunting those tits of yours. Not that I blame you of course." Mary laughed

Mary's openness was surprising but not more than a lot of other surprises I had got in the last twenty four hours.

"Oh I am proud, I was proud. In the shops I mean." I said

"There's a mooring point up here. I think we should get settled then go to the pub for dinner and drinks. Ok with you?" Jerry asked

We all agreed and we were soon in the pub ordering dinner. Helen still dressed in her bikini top was attracting a lot of attention which she enjoyed. It seemed to me that both Jerry and Mary enjoyed seeing her turn heads as well. That along with other things were the conversation for the night. It was late when we settled into our respective beds, It was about ten minutes later when the distinct sound of sexual activity resounded from Helens room and twenty minutes later that the screams of sexual orgasm rang round the boat and quite possibly the whole boat yard.

"Is that it for the night or can we look forward to some more" Mary said laughing

"No I'm knackered." Helen said. Mary cuddled up to me and we fell asleep

Next morning Mary cooked us all breakfast and we set off once again. By midday the sun was high and Helen was in her bikini sun bathing on the deck. Her head laying at my feet. After a while she sat up and unclipping the top handed it to me. "Oil me hun."

I looked at Mary. "For gods sake Mike what are you going to do if she wants you to fuck her, come running to ask me first. Get on with it." The idea of me asking Mary for permission before fucking Helen was enough to make us all laugh.

Even Jerry had heard, "Well he better not ask me or I'll get the camera out."

"Oh he would love that." Mary said with a laugh, "He always loved the lens pointing at him."

"Ok ok." I said. I took the oil from Helen and started to spread it over her back and down her legs. This was the first time I had actually touched her naked flesh. As she turned over I hesitated but hearing a tut from Mary I started to oil her front, starting at her legs and working up. All the time Helen watched me, and I knew that Mary did as well. Finally I took the plunge and covered those wonderful breasts in oil.

"About time." Mary said. She got up and went to stand with Jerry, patting my head as she passed, "Enjoy."

As I oiled her breasts Helen closed her eyes, "Hmmm that's nice. I have waited a long time for this. Longer than you know"

I didn't say anything just enjoyed the pleasure of touching her, feeling her flesh under my hand, the firmness of her breasts and the rock hard nipples. Not wanting to over do it I sat back in my seat, and took a huge gulp on my drink. "You know how to drive one of these Mike." Jerry called

"Well it can't be too difficult, much like a car I assume." I replied

Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers