Young Couples Rally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Halin24
Halin24
83 Followers

"If that's how you feel for each other you shouldn't be here in the first place, but alright, you've finished the task." the woman stated with some acid in her voice "At the following stations you will either wise up or start to fight so start thinking right now how you want it to be. Here's the map."

The man added:

"I think you have potential to become a real couple, but like my wife said it is up to you. Don't let the natural state of nudity get in the way. Be proud of what you have to show, forget about conventions and embrace the feeling of being close to nature and each other. Good luck now."

I had a reply on my lips and not a kind one, but the sight of a bus approaching the parking lot made me forget it. Instead we ran back to the car and got inside as the bus stopped. Before anyone got out I had started and we were on our way.

- - - - - - - - -

We went up the mountain -- no more than a thousand feet high, but still -- and followed tiny roads for twenty minutes in silence until Annie said:

"Stop!"

On my side of the road was a forest, on her side an old limestone quarry.

"What is it?"

"This is it. Where we are headed. Stop!"

I stopped and looked around. Annie looked around too. Not a living soul in sight, no cars, only trees and a quarry.

"You must have missed a turn somewhere. There's no one here."

"I did not! This is it."

Another look around. Nothing. Except what looked like a hand-painted sign some 100 yards away on Annie's side, in the quarry.

"What does the sign say?" I asked her.

"How should I know? Do you think I can see that from here?"

"Go and take a look then."

She gave me a hard stare but opened her door and got out, marching there with ass on display.

"Park the car!" she yelled back to me after reaching the sign "'OFSL: follow the signs on foot' it says!"

I parked with a sigh, got out and walked over to Annie who nodded at another sign further away. We followed the signs through the quarry, up on the other side and down into another quarry. Around limestone columns, over patches of sand and gravel, then over a tiny hill.

The uneven ground hurt our feet and the sun shining down on us made us sweat. There was hardly even a breeze to cool us down.

On the other side of the hill was a flat limestone area, almost like a stage, and beside it stood a car with a caravan on tow. A man and a woman sat in recliners outside the caravan, dressed in swim-trunks and bikini. They were younger than the previous couple, maybe forty, and deeply tanned. A sign just like the others rested against the caravans tyre.

"Well hello!" the man cheered as we got close "Visitors at last and dressed the right way too. Welcome!"

Annie and I didn't feel cheerful so we only said 'Hi'.

"Not too excited so far, are we?" the woman suggested "Better do something about that at once: kiss each other."

Great! Instant replay, was that what this would be? Annie turned towards me, moved all the way up and we kissed before separating. We hardly even blushed that time.

"Well, could have been worse I guess." the woman said "I think we can work on it though. What's your names?"

"Stephan and Annie," I answered "and what's yours?"

"It doesn't matter but you can call us Carl and Carla if you like."

Real fake names I assumed but decided against questioning it.

"So Stephan, why don't you stand behind Annie and put your hands on hers? You won't touch anything other than her hands so it shouldn't matter where they are."

I got in behind Annie and did as I was told. I was aware where her hands were though.

"Annie, remove your arm from your breasts. Stephan's arm will cover you anyway and his hand will be on the side of your chest, not on a breast."

Annie turned her head to look at me over a shoulder. Her eyes seemed to ask if she could trust me so I whispered in her ear:

"I won't remove my arm or grab you. Promise."

She removed her arm and let it hang by her side.

"Now the other hand Annie. Stephan cover you and won't grab your pussy, just hold his hand in front."

"You can't be serious?" Annie protested "His hand..."

"Oh, we're serious." Carla cut her off "You have to trust him, it's that simple. Soon he will have to trust you instead."

Another look at me over her shoulder, a nod from me and Annie removed that hand too, more than a hint of pink colouring her face.

Do you know how hard it is to cover another person like that without making contact? I can tell you: very! My fingers touched her skin on the thighs, my wrist touched her belly, the other arm grazed her nipples. I could feel Annie shiver from it.

"Good." Carl said "Turn around now Annie. If you want to stay covered you do it slowly so Stephan can adjust, or you do it anyway. Your choice, but let your arms hang by your sides."

"But how can I cover her after she has turned around?" I asked "And how do I cover myself?"

"After she has turned around you cover each other with your bodies instead. You let your arms drop to your sides too."

"But we will see, make contact even!" Annie protested.

"And you are together, so what's the big deal?" Carla wanted to know.

"We're not together that way!" Annie continued heatedly.

"You do it or you fail the task. We don't tell you to fuck, just face each other."

A clear statement. Annie started to turn around, slowly. Her blush deepened but honestly I was too busy trying to follow her movement with my arms and hands to notice much of her body. When she had finished I let my hands drop.

"Turn together now so Stephan's back is towards us. Stay separated and show us some of your assets or move closer for cover. Any way you want but arms and hands stay where they are." Carl ordered.

As it was we were separated by six inches or so and my dick stood straight up. It would sure be visible as we turned, and so would at least one of Annie's breasts. On the other hand, if we got closer together my dick and her breasts would get in close contact with the others body. A dilemma.

"Close?" Annie asked me, looking me in the eyes "At least we won't show them much."

"I... I'm afraid I have an... erection Annie."

"You don't think I know? Hands only hide that much, you know. I could tell. My nipples are hard and my... lower parts has... reacted too. I still prefer innocent contact with you than showing them."

"Right," I sighed " close then."

No doubt my face had the same colour as Annie's and it didn't get any paler when we pressed up against each other and my dick touched her. Deep breaths, try to think of something else.

Fat chance of that.

We began to turn, and after doing a 180 we separated a bit again. Neither of us could look the other in the eyes.

"So now you've had contact and shared decision and trust. Now you put your hands behind his ass, Annie, and cover him as he turns to face us." Carla followed up.

My eyes sought out Annie's in a worried look, she gave me a thin smile and nodded as both her hands came around my backside. So I started a slow turn around.

Annie had the same problem I had, to cover me but not touch, and just like me she didn't manage entirely. A touch on my dickhead, a finger grazing my thigh, a wrist on my abdomen. I gasped lightly in her ear:

"Please don't touch again, not down there!"

"Believe me, I try not to!" she whispered back.

"That was... okay." Carla admitted, sounding disappointed "Annie, move around to this side and stand on your knees, then lower your hands to cover him only with your head."

"What?" Annie sputtered "His... penis before my face?"

"No, his erect dick in front of your face. Be glad I don't tell you to suck it. I might if you hesitate."

Annie started to move around me at once, pressing herself close and turning around early to show them her back.

"Annie! Keep your hands in position for Gods sake!" I admonished her.

"I try!" she replied "But how easy do you think it is to cover you and hiding myself at the same time?"

Not easy at all I realised, but that didn't calm me one bit.

She got in front of me anyway - God knows what Carl and Carla got to see in the process - then started to get down on her knees. More touches from her hands on sensitive places as she sank down, then her hands was lowered to rest on her thighs.

I tried to look at something else but couldn't: I stared at her face only inches from my hardness. Annie seemed to have the same problem: I saw her eyes look to the side but returning to look straight ahead, at my dick.

"Last thing but one." Carl declared "Stephan, down on your knees too, then you hug and kiss again, long and hard holding each other close."

I sank down to Annie's level awkwardly, we embraced and kissed standing on our knees. Long and hard with hands roaming across the others back. When we separated we were both panting."

"Getting better!" Carla praised "Last task at this station: lay down, any way you like, and kiss and embrace until I say stop."

Annie and I looked at each other and I think we thought about the same thing: how to get to laying down without exposing ourselves, and what position to take.

To begin with we returned to a tight embrace kneeling.

"Squat with legs outside mine." Annie suggested "Then you fall backwards and pull me with you: my legs together will cover you, and we being close like this will hide me. Slow though, or I might hurt you."

Sounded like a plan, but I didn't like the part about her landing on top of me between my legs. It hurt just to think about what a mistake would cause.

"Or you squat and I lay you back down. I'm strong enough to lower you slowly, and you won't be between my legs." I argued.

"And you being on top between my legs? I don't think so!"

"We can roll over when we are down and you can be on top with both of us holding our legs together."

Hesitation for a second, then Annie got to her feet, squatting. I moved close to her and we held each other. She moved her feet forward and clung to me as I leaned forward, putting both hands on the ground and lowered us down. A groan escaped her as my dick pressed hard against her sex, and she tried to roll us over at once. She didn't manage though until I joined in on the effort, but then she was on top. Legs tightly held together.

Her hands dug their way under my shoulders, my arms surrounded her with one hand on her neck, the other on her lower back. Our lips and tongues met.

That kiss lingered and no one spoke a word. It went on and we both did our best to breathe while continuing. Annie's hips moved, grinding her body against mine, once, twice. Slowly but very clearly her crotch rubbed against my erection. I wanted to tell her to stop but couldn't with her lips hard against mine and her tongue in my mouth.

I began to fear I would come if she continued, but then it came:

"Stop!" Carla said.

Annie was slow to react but eventually lifted her face from mine. Her eyes looked a bit strange, kind of shiny and distant where we lay panting, still pressed close to me.

"Alright, you passed this task. Get up now and we will give you the map to your next stop." Carla continued.

Well, how the hell would we get back to standing? Annie had a solution.

She retrieved a hand from under one of my shoulders, letting it graze over my chest as it slipped in between us, then she spread her legs and sat up straddling me with the arm across her breasts, the other on my chest for support.

"Cover yourself as I get up." she told me, and I had no more than got one hand between us before she stood.

I got up on an elbow and from there twisted and turned to kneel before standing up. A glance at Carl and Carla revealed that they were smiling, and they had their eyes on Annie's crotch. Carl had his hands in front of him, just like I had.

Then it hit me: they must have had a perfect view of Annie's pussy when she spread her legs like that. I wondered if she was aware of it?

We got the map and I picked up the car-keys from where I had dropped them.

"Good luck with the rest." Carl and Carla said and waved goodbye.

"Thanks!" Annie said almost cheerfully to my surprise "Bye."

We started on our way back to the car, but before long Annie lowered her arm from her chest. The hand sought out one of mine in front of my crotch, peeled it away to her side and held it firmly in hers.

I stopped right away and turned towards her.

"Annie, what are you doing? You show me your... tits, you know, and you must have showed them something else before you got up from me."

"Yeah, I know, but honestly we can't continue like this if we are to pass their tests. Do you really think it will get easier from now on? We have been pressed tight together, I have felt your... thing against my... thing, I've looked at yours from inches away. They probably saw more of me than any strangers or any man has ever seen before. We might as well give up trying to hide."

"You're serious? You mean we should just stroll around naked and show everything to anyone we meet?"

"Like I said, I think it will get worse so we might as well get used to it. If we can. It's embarrassing, I know, and I feel that way too, but we almost fucked before two strangers back there. The only thing missing was you slipping inside instead of pressing against me. I have to adjust and I might as well do it right away and fully instead of a bit at a time. We drop our hands before our... intimate parts on three." she stated and didn't wait for me to say something "One, two, three!"

She removed her hand from her crotch and used it to pull mine away after that. Annie moved fast to get close, put her free hand behind my neck and pulled my head down for a kiss. Then she backed away, turned, and began walking again, pulling at me to follow.

Things moved too fast for me to keep up.

- - - - - - - -

At that point I began to realise we had only two alternatives: either give up and return home to be humiliated by family, friends and neighbours, or continue and be humiliated by unknown people. The fact that I got to see Annie's splendid body nude didn't make up for the embarrassment of her and others seeing me naked, and I seriously contemplated leaving. I noted the change in Annie's behaviour though.

She relaxed more, touched and kissed from time to time, and there were no more harsh words.

The next stop was a lookout tower at the highest point on the mountain with a spectacular view of the plains below as well as Sweden's largest lake to the west. Once again though, it was a point of interest for tourists, and who could say how many eyes that saw us from close or afar?

At least the parking lot was surrounded by forest, and so was the trail leading to the tower. Once there we had no chance to hide though, and climbing the stairs of the open wooden tower I felt vulnerable as never before.

Breaking the rule that a gentleman should walk up a stair in front of a woman (not to see her legs, particularly if she wears a skirt or dress -- not to mention if she's naked I guess) I watched Annie's ass-cheeks move right before my eyes.

It was kind of hypnotic and definitely caught my eyes. I have to admit that her legs didn't get the attention they deserved but, what an ass it was!

At the top a couple was waiting. They weren't much older than us -- mid twenties perhaps -- and no clothing was to be seen anywhere.

"Hi there!" they greeted when spotting us, and the girl continued "We've had reports that you need lessons kissing intimately. I can't understand that to be honest but never mind. If you need it you'll get it. Watch and learn: after we're done it's your turn."

Without wasting more breath talking they faced each other, hands on the others ass, locked lips and squirmed against the others body from head to toe. Their hands moved up and down, grabbed flesh her and there, their heads tilted this way or that to get the right angle to kiss harder and deeper. It looked as if they tried to suck the others brain and intestine's out through the mouth.

The intensity, the heat: if they had actually caught fire it had hardly surprised me.

When they stopped and separated they were panting like marathon runners, and the colour on their faces was a glistening pink. Their eyes couldn't let go of the other for many long seconds.

"Mmm." Annie moaned beside me, and I turned my head to look at her.

Her face was flushed too, and her eyes were on fire. I hadn't noticed before how large and stiff her nipples were, standing straight out in the centre of each breast.

"Your turn now," the man said, and I turned back to look at them "and forget your inhibitions! Show your love for each other, let it flow. Don't stop for anything."

Annie was on me before he had finished talking, lips on mine, tongue probing, breasts pressing against my chest, arms around me and crotch rubbing against mine. Her frantic actions caught me off guard and I moved my hands to her ass, pulling her close. My lips separated slightly to let her tongue in or mine out, I can't honestly say which.

My dick twitched with every move her hips made - and they were many, mostly rotating hard. Her nails scratched my ass, back and shoulders, but eventually one hand stopped on one of my ass-cheeks, the other on my neck, both pushing us closer.

I didn't think, didn't reflect. All I was aware of was Annie's body against mine, from head to toe, very very close and warm. I didn't want to let go of it, ever, but a deep moan from Annie put an end to what we were doing. She stopped kissing and rubbing against me, her body stiff all of a sudden. Her head moved beside mine and I had her panting in my ear.

"Something wrong?" I asked "You okay?"

"Shut up!" she groaned, so I did, but we held each other a while longer.

"Okay, our information was either wrong or you are fast learners." the woman giggled when we finally separated "That was hot!"

Annie was blushing furiously with both hands pressed against her sex. I had my hands in the same position but well away from my body to avoid contact: I had been close when we stopped.

We got a new map that Annie let me take care of, and left.

- - - - - - -

There were no complaints from Annie as we drove to our next stop. She had both hands in her lap, holding the plastic see-through map. The only time she moved a hand was to stop me when I put a hand strategically between my thighs between gear changes. A slap on my wrist was all it took to remind me.

The next stop was just below the mountain on the other side from where we came, and once again we had to follow signs along a trail. This time through a forest.

Annie's attitude had changed entirely after the previous tasks and she insisted on holding hands, her other arm hanging by her side when not slapping me for covering up. Her earlier explanation for changing her mind didn't quite seem to be enough for me, and I certainly wasn't as relaxed as she seemed to be.

Sun shining on a warm summer day, walking naked hand in hand with my girlfriend on a trail covered by a soft carpet of pine needles in the shadows under the trees. What's wrong with that? Being naked and possibly meeting other people out for a walk! I was getting used to being naked with Annie, but not around others: that was really my issue.

"Annie, aren't you the least bit nervous about this any more? I mean, we can meet anyone at any time, and we will definitely meet the person or persons giving us our next assignment. You don't mind that they will see... your private parts, or that I can?"

"Honestly? I don't want to be in this position, but we are. I won't go home naked so we have to go through with this. We might as well relax and accept it, and I try to do that. Covering up makes me think about it and that makes me uncomfortable so I don't. But you know, it's kind of provocative to not try to hide, to let them see all of me, and to let you see it too. It makes me tingle, a bit like when we made pranks in mid-school and were afraid of the teachers noticing. Exhilarating!"

Halin24
Halin24
83 Followers