Young Dean Does Mrs. Lowe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Well then, what should I do?" she asked with resignation.

I knew exactly how I wanted it to go. I had been planning this for days.

"Should I undress?" she questioned with a bit of fear making her voice tremble.

"Not yet. We have plenty of time and I'm going to take full advantage of it. Stand in front of me."

She walked slowly to the center of the room and stood there looking at me.

"Turn around." I ordered. "Slowly"

She did as she was told, turning around slowly so I could take in her classy, dignified appearance. Damn, she did look good. For the first time that night, my nerves were calming and I could feel my cock starting to twitch in my pants.

"Ok. Now lift your skirt. Slowly. I want to see what kind of panties you wore for me tonight." I was really starting to enjoy this.

"Dean, please don't make me do this." she pleaded.

"You're doing fine. You really are a beautiful woman." I encouraged her.

She lowered her eyes, and gripped the sides of her tight skirt, knowing that my mind was made up. Higher up her shapely thighs the skirt climbed, the fabric bunching in her grasp. I watched as it passed the tops of her shiny stockings, exposing her tanned, creamy thighs, the garter belt coming into view. I had not expected that and my dick sprang to full attention. She continued hiking it up, and then her dainty panties came into view. I was LOVING this. I could see the darkness of her pubic patch through the sheerness of the filmy fabric. My cock was straining against my jeans, so I reached down to adjust it and I caught her peeking up, watching me grip it. I decided to put on a bit of a show for her as well, and began stroking my cock through my pants, showing her the full length.

"Turn around again." I said.

She beagan her turn without hesitation and I noted that she did not protest this time. I watched as she pivoted and her lovely, round, hard ass came into view. She continued her spin and I saw her eyes dart back to my hand massaging my rock hard prick. This was starting to look like it might turn out better than I hoped.

"Reach inside your panties and play with yourself."

I saw her lips part in what I thought was going to be another protest, but she stopped and eased her fingertips past the top of her panties. I watched as they slid lower and I could see them moving under the thin cloth. This was incredible! Mrs. Lowe was fingering herself in front of me while I was squeezing my cock! I couldn't take much more.

"Ok! Enough of that." I choked out, my voice raspy from desire. "Lower your skirt and smooth yourself out. I want you looking the way I always see you."

I thought I detected a hint of hesitation before she pulled her hand from her panties.

"Is that enough?" She asked a bit of hope in her voice that I was done with her.

"Oh no! We're just getting started!" I replied with glee.

I stood up from the couch, and walked toward her. There was a bit of fear in her eyes as I moved closer. I stepped directly in front of her and reached out and slid my hands beneath her jacket, taking her breasts in my hands. They were full and hard under my palms. This woman took incredible care of her body! I began kneading them and used my thumbs to find her nipples hard and erect beneath her silk blouse and bra. I WAS getting to her! I removed my hands from her jacket and took one of her hands in mine. I guided it to my cock, still hidden in my pants. At first she just held her hand there, pressed open palmed agains my hardness. Then I felt her fingers curl around my jean covered shaft. A gentle squeezing at first then I felt her hand begin to really start working it. I let my hands move around her, taking that lovely ass in my hands. I rubbed her muscular buns for a full minute as she continued to squeeze my cock. I let my hands move up to her shoulders, where I started to push her downward. She resisted and I tried to push harder.

"What are you doing?" she questioned, letting go of my cock.

"I want you on your knees." I said.

"Why." she asked. She was honestly confused.

"Because I want you to suck me off." I replied bluntly.

"ARE YOU CRAZY? I don't do that!"

"Sure you do." I said.

"No way!" She replied forcefully.

"What's your problem? It's just head." I said, starting to get a little irritated.

"It's disgusting, is what it is! I DON'T do that. I never have and I'm not going to do it now!" she exclaimed, backing away a step. "A lady does not put a man's thing in her mouth!"

"You mean that you've never sucked off your husband, or Dave or anybody?" I asked in disbelief.

"NO!" she said adamantly.

"Well guess what? I think it's high time you did!" I could not believe this. Her mouth was virgin and I was going to get it!

"No! Please! I can't do it. It's nasty."

"I think that you've forgotten our agreement. YOU are my slave and you ARE going to do everything I tell you to do. Think. Remember the pictures and what they mean."

She looked at me horrified, knowing that she had no choice in the matter. "You are a fucking BASTARD!"

"That may be, but YOU are about to become a cocksucker." I blurted out almost laughing. "Now get down on your high class, ladies'knees and take my pants off.

Reluctantly, she lowered herself to the floor. I could see the hate in her eyes as she reached for my belt buckle. She undid the belt and then unbuttoned my jeans, and lowered the zipper. She gripped the waistline of my pants and pulled them down slowly, obviously hating the idea of what was to come. She jumped back startled, when my stiff prick sprang out, not knowing that I had not worn underwear, not wanting them to get in the way when the fun began. Her eyes were glued to my shaft. She just sat there on her knees, staring at my cock bobbing in front of her society matron's face.

"What's wrong now?" I asked impatiently.

Her voice stuttered a bit when she said, "It..it's just bigger than I thought it would be. You're just a boy, but that is...big! Dean. Baby. I really don't think I can do this. Could we do something else? Please?"

"We will, but right now, you ARE going to suck my cock. I've dreamed of this for years, and now that I'm this close....no way am I stopping now."

She turned her face to look up at me pleadingly, but saw the resolve in my eyes. Reluctantly she looked back at my cock and took it in her hand. She begain stroking it and looked at it with revulsion, but I did not care. What she was doing to me felt too good, and what she was going to do would feel even better. Her hand continued pumping me, skinning me with each movement of her wrist. God! It felt so good.

"Lick it." I said softly. "Just lick it all over to start. You'll get used to it."

She stuck out her tounge and with much reluctance, touched the tip to my flesh. I watched her face to see how she would take it. She turned her head to the side and took a big lick along the length. She pulled back and I could see her mind working. She leaned in again and licked it up the other side. The feel of her hot wet tounge on my cock made it twitch in her hand. She pulled back again and I could see her contemplating it's taste and texture. She lowered her head again and started licking me all over my dick. Up and down her tounge went. I could see it curl around the shaft as she began to cover my entire shaft with her saliva. I reached down and slid my fingers into her hair and took a firm grip on her head as she continued to lick me. I let her do this for several minutes, loving every touch of her tounge to my cock. Finally I was ready. I turned her face up to mine and looked her right in the eyes. "Enough playing. It's time for me to teach you how to suck cock!"

I turned her face back downward and then said, "Put me in your mouth."

She looked hard at my cock and then using her hand pointed the head at her bright, red, lipstick covered, mouth. She leaned forward and placed her closed lips tight against my cock head. She pulled back and I saw that she was reacting to the pre-cum that had just coated her lips. Instinctively, she darted her tounge out, and licked my fluid from her lips. A strange look crossed her face and she turned her eyes up to mine and parted her lips and slid them over my engorged cock head. Still looking me square in the eyes, I felt her tounge swirl around the hot tip of my manhood. I was in heaven. I gently tugged on her hair, pulling her face forward. I felt my shaft slide past her lips, and over her tounge. Then I pulled back marveling at the red lipstick smears on my dick. This time, she moved forward, taking even more of my cock in her mouth. We played this game over and over. Sliding it in, pulling it out, going an inch deeper with each stroke. Her eyes had never left mine and she stared at me intently when without warning, she dove down on my cock, taking it all the way to the hilt. I felt her nose in my pubic hairs, pressed to my groin. She gagged and pulled back, but repeated her efforts, and took me all the way into the back of her throat. She just held me there, getting used to my meat in her warm, wet mouth. I could not believe this! Mrs. Lowe was a natural born cocksucker and she was starting to get into having my cock in her throat.

I looked down at this beautiful woman with my dick sticking between her lips, when she started bobbing her head. She began applying suction to it with each bob of her head. I was going insane. I had not told her that I was a total virgin and this was my first blowjob too, but I think she knew. I began pumping my hips, matching her motions, and realized that I was fucking Mrs. Lowes' face. This realization, along with the feeling of her sucking mouth on my cock drove me over the edge. I felt my climax starting. It was stronger than anything I had ever felt. At that moment, a bomb could have went off in the next room and it would not have mattered. Nothing mattered except that I was about to cum in Mrs. Lowes sucking mouth. She WAS going to swallow my cum! I gripped her head and pulled her hard onto my dick as I felt the first load of cum fill my cock. She knew what was about to happen and tried to pull away, but I held her fast. The gooey liquid shot from my cock, filling her mouth, painting the back of her throat with my sperm. My body stiffened as my cock jerked between those bright red lips, shooting another blast of cum into her mouth. She had no choice but to swallow all the load that I was giving her. her initial reaction had been to pull away, but after she swallowed the first time, she must have realized that she COULD do this and she reached up and began pumping the length of my cock with her fist. She was milking me with her hand and mouth and I released my grip on her head. She allowed my cock to stay in her mouth and continued to take my heaving spurts across her tounge. I shot over and over into her sucking mouth, filling it up. I watched fascinated as the white, creamy fluid spilled from around my cock, dribbling down her chin, and dripping onto her nice silky blouse. I felt her mouth tighten around me as she swallowed her mouthful of my cum. She held me in her mouth, her tounge swirling around as I began to soften. She nursed me with her mouth and lips until I was spent. She let me slip wetly from her lips with a soft pop from the suction. She then leaned in and using her tounge licked the remaining spunk from my shiny cock.

I stumbled backward and fell on the couch, exhausted from the greatest sexual experience of my life. I was gasping for breath and my head was dizzy. I watched Mrs. Lowe stand and then sit in the chair opposite from me. She had a dazed look on her face and appeared to be as wasted as I was. We both sat there collecting ourselves, until she finally looked up and me and asked hopefully, "Was that what you wanted? Did I do it right? Are you finished with me now?" I could see that her face was flushed and even though it was obvious that she had gotten into sucking me off, that she was ashamed and still wanted this to end. I took a deep breath and stared her in the eyes and replied, "Lady, like I said earlier, we are just getting started!" It was then that I saw her resign herself to the fate that I had in store for her.

I just had to humiliate her even more.

"You liked that didn't you? You liked sucking my cock and eating my cum, didn't you?"

She gave no reply, just hanging her head.

"C'mon, Mrs. Lowe, admit it! You loved the feeling of my meat in your mouth. You loved the taste of my cum sliding down your throat, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?"

Once again she raised her eyes to mine and answered me, "Yes."

"Good. Because you are going to have it many, many times in the future. And speaking of the future, I have several things planned for tonight that I think you will learn to enjoy just as much."

"Do you want to do these things with me?" I asked.

"No." she answered.

"But you will do them, won't you Mrs. Lowe?"

"Yes."

"Then go clean yourself up and get ready. We have a long night ahead of us." I smiled.

12