Young, Dumb And Full of Cum Ch. 02

Story Info
Emily gets a physical checkup.
1.9k words
4.32
82.3k
69

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily, despite her knockout physique and generally excellent athletic condition, was certainly not very sporty; sports required a modicum of coordination and acuity, things Emily lacked sorely, in fact, Emily was quite clumsy, as demonstrated by today's cafeteria accident, it was a sight seeing the buxom blonde get tripped by a bag on the ground, launching her food tray into the air and it landing square on a boy's head.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Panicking, Emily quickly stood up and rushed to the victim of her clumsiness, who seemed quite fine despite his sorry and messy state.

The boy was a rather handsome but shy young man by the name of Mark, he was certainly well built, tall and lean, though not muscular, and somewhat boyish.

"Emily, what have you done!?" Cindy, not far behind Emily with her posse in tow, seemed quite cross with the accident Emily has caused.

"Oh, Cindy, I... Uh, I tripped..." Emily mumbled and fidgeted as she felt herself shrink before Cindy's glare.

"You silly girl! Look at what you've done to the poor boy." Cindy sighed, gesturing towards Mark, who was unsure what to do with himself with all manner of cafeteria slop covering him.

"I'm sorry..." Emily meekly apologized to Cindy, who sighed in exasperation.

"Come on, let's take you two to the nurse's office, make sure you're both fine." Cindy began walking to the cafeteria's exit.

"

"Um, I'm fine really, I just-" Mark began, but Cindy wouldn't let him finish.

"Nonsense, you got hit on the head with a tray, we have to make sure you're not concussed." Cindy dismissed his hesitation lightly, and sure enough, both Mark and Emily followed along after the Dees.

The nurse was absent from the medical office, it wasn't quite so strange as it was the lunch period, she would certainly be back soon.

"Mark, right?" Cindy asked the boy who sat on one of the two beds in the sunlit room, who nodded in confirmation "Give me your shirt, I'll go wash it for you while you four wait for the nurse."

Though taken aback by Cindy's nonchalant attitude, requesting his shirt, Mark followed her orders and stripped his soiled shirt off, his torso was not built, but it had a certain lean charm to it, he handed the shirt over to Cindy, who left immediately and left him with the other two Dees and Emily in the room.

"Alright Emily, have a seat on the bed." Emily abided by Candy's order, she hopped on the bed and straightened the sheets beneath her.

Emily was wearing a nice pleated navy skirt and white tanktop, the straps of her purple bra emerging from underneath the white fabric, she gave a bright smile to Mark, who blushed as he stared at the floor.

"Alright Emily, how about you let us take a look at you before the nurse comes." Mindy put her hands on Emily's shoulders and gave them a tight squeeze.

"Oh, you know what to do? That's amazing!" Emily innocently marveled at how knowledgeable her friends were.

"Of course, don't you know that Mindy is studying to be a nurse?" Candy proudly proclaimed her friend's aptitude, who immediately got the necessary tools to perform a rudimentary check up.

"Now Emily, take your clothes off." Mindy instructed Emily naturally enough that the latter started to pull her shirt up until she caught herself.

"Mindy, do I really have to take my clothes off?" Emily asked, throwing a furtive glance towards Mark before looking back to Mindy.

"Of course, it's much easier to check on things without anything in the way." Mindy sold her performance well enough to fool Emily, but Mark was clearly incredulous at the idea, which made his reaction even better when Emily actually began to take her clothes off.

With a white shirt and jeans shorts taken off, Emily sat there in her white underwear, blushing at the idea of being seen in her underwear by a boy, it wasn't the first time it happened, but it still made her feel quite embarrassed.

Mindy began using a stethoscope to check for Emily's pulse, who could feel the cold metal pressing against her chest.

"Take a deep breath, Emily." Mindy commanded, and Emily obeyed, repeating the action multiple times as Mindy continued to tell her to inhale then exhale.

"Can you breath properly, Emily? You sound a bit restricted." Mindy asked in a concerned tone.

"I do? I feel fine..." Emily looked down at her bra clad bosoms.

"You certainly do, it's probably your bra getting in the way, you should take it off." Once again, Mindy's instructions were so confident, Emily simply wondered in amazement at how her friend could tell; it was her bra that was constricting her breathing even though she couldn't even feel a difference.

Reaching behind, Emily released her large breasts from their confinement and revealed her shapely globes and tiny pink nipples to the others, Mark was especially taken in by the magnificent breasts he was laying eyes on.

Mindy went back to checking for Emily's pulse and breathing with her stethoscope, making sure to press the cold metal against Emily's sensitive nipples, causing her to moan in pleasure and her nipples to harden.

"There, you see? You're breathing much better." Mindy looked satisfied with the imaginary results "We should check for breast cancer, so how about I teach you how, Mark?"

Mark seemed to almost choke on his own as he heard Mindy, stuttering for a while before Mindy Reassured him that it's okay.

stepping up, Mark was told to take Emily's breasts in hands, to press around it and check for lumps, it seemed like an actual exam until Mindy told him to play with the nipples, causing Emily to moan even further.

Emily herself could not believe this, she was sitting there in front of her friends and a strange boy in nothing but her panties, the boy was playing with her breasts, and despite the fact that she knew her friends were doing this to make sure she was fine, it still made her so horny.

Once satisfied, Mark sat back on his own bed to let Mindy finish the check up.

"Now I would like to take your temperature, Emily, get on all fours and take your panties off." Mindy said, brandishing a thermometer in a rubber gloved hand.

"Do I really need to take my panties off just to take my temperature?" Emily asked, a bit perplexed and quite embarrassed.

"This is an anal thermometer, so yes." That sentence alone made Emily blush further, but nevertheless, she followed the orders and pulled down her panties, then turned around and got on all fours on the bed, giving everyone a clear look at her fully shaven and now soaking wet pussy and puckered anus.

"Well, at least we'll be able to get that thermometer in without trouble." Mindy said, her tone bemused as she slid a finger inside Emily's sopping wet pussy, moving her finger back and forth until it was covered in her juices, then took that finger out and smeared some of the juices against her anus, all while Emily moaned in a honeyed tone at the intrusive toying.

Finally, Mindy stuck the thermometer into Emily's pussy, repeating the same motions she had performed with the finger, before inserting it into her now lubricated anus.

"Excellent, now just stay there for ten minutes to let the thermometer settle on the correct temperature." Mindy instructed Emily, who was now clearly fidgeting from her arousal.

After only a minute, Mindy spoke up again:

"Alright Emily, last thing we need to check, we can do it while we wait." Mindy said authoritatively as Emily began to wiggle her bottom in frustration.

"Yes Mindy?" Emily replied in a meek, frustrated tone of anticipation.

"I need you to masturbate for as long as you can, don't stop until the thermometer beeps" This was it, Mindy and Candy had been waiting for.

"But... Why?" Emily asked in one last attempt to question the humiliating process.

"We need to make sure you can properly achieve orgasm, and the nature of your libido." Mindy explained, Emily didn't ask why she needed to do so, considering how often her friends saw her orgasm multiple times, not to mention countless other people as well, but there must have been a reason why her friends asked this of her now, it must be just a formality of the exam.

"I'll do my best." Emily nodded and went to town.

Mark couldn't believe his eyes as he watched Emily in stunned silence, her face buried in the bed, ass in the air, one hand mauling away at a hanging breast, the other plunging two fingers into her pussy immediately, pumping away furiously and making lewd sounds as the juices churned in Emily's loins.

Emily's moans were unrestrained, despite being in school and next to a window, Emily rocked back and forth in place as she fingered herself towards a huge orgasm.

Finally, Emily reached her climax as her fingers plunged deep into her wet pussy, her juices leaking out onto her inner thigh, but surprisingly, even to Candy and Mindy, Emily just kept going beyond her orgasm, she pumped away, her breathing getting faster and more excited.

From the other three's count, Emily orgasmed three times before the thermometer went off and all tension left her body entirely, just at that moment, ass slumping down in exhaustion as Emily breathed deeply, this was the greatest pleasure she'd felt in her life!

Emily could feel someone pull the thermometer out, but what she didn't expect was for Cindy's voice to come from behind her:

"Emily! What on earth are you doing, you naughty girl!" Emily heard Cindy's stern voice and turned around, instantly re-energized by the fear Cindy inspired.

"I'm... I'm sorry Cindy." Was all that Emily could manage.

"Look at Mark, the poor boy, he can't even sit straight." Cindy's comment drew Emily's eyes over to Mark's crotch, and sure enough, Mark was sporting what seemed to be a very uncomfortable erection "It's your responsibility to take care of that, you selfish girl, on your knees."

Emily immediately knew what she meant, and stepped off the bed, settling down in between mark's legs.

Mark, on the other hand, was slower on the uptake, most likely due to how unbelievable this all was, but soon enough, he was more than eager to bring his pants down and let his hard cock hang in front of Emily's blushing face.

Emily made no qualms about her punishment, she took in stride and opened her mouth to let in the stiff shaft as she bobbed her head along, tongue swirling around the head and swallowing it in as far as she could.

Of course, after such a show, Mark was not far off from orgasm himself, when he began to moan and tense up, Emily pulled her head back and began jerking him off, as Mark spurted his hot spunk all over Emily's face.

"That's better, now Emily, I want you to go to the restrooms and clean yourself up." Cindy barked out her order while pointing at the office door.

"Um... Can I have my clothes back?" Emily asked timidly, suddenly remembering her modesty and covering up her privates.

"No, you silly girl! Do you want to get them dirty? First go clean up, then come back for your clothes." Cindy retorted, and in response, Emily ran out the door, completely naked and face covered in semen.

"Is... Is she always this gullible?" Mark, still not sure this was all real, asked Cindy as he got his shirt back and got dressed.

"What can I say, our Emily is young, dumb and full of cum." Mindy shrugged as Candy laughed.