Young, Dumb And Full of Cum Ch. 04

Story Info
Emily has an all night cramming session.
3.2k words
4.33
43.2k
42

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily crams all night

Emily wasn't stupid, she could do well enough in school, scoring quite well on tests and quizzes, but unfortunately, she was pretty air headed, meaning that she often forgot to do her homework, her projects were often rushed, and her attendance was barely acceptable.

Add to that her tendency to get into wardrobe related hijinks, and that means she barely manages to eke by at the end of the year, but this last senior year, Emily found herself on the edge of failing, as a suggestion from Cindy, Emily had taken on a few tutors to keep things in order.

Now, with the end of the semester looming on the horizon, Emily had to cram like she hadn't crammed before, to buy herself some leeway, she intended to ace every one of her weaker subjects, and so she invited her four tutors over that night; three boys of what was not-so-affectionately referred to as the "geek squad", Marcus, Bill and Wade, in charge of maths, history and physics.

The final subject of biology was taken care of by her friend Mindy, who aced her biology quizzes and midterms, getting the highest grades in that subject.

Despite her attempts to study, Emily was suffering from a mental block that kept her from remembering much, though she seemed to muddle through the first three subjects, the final topic of biology was proving quite elusive.

"Alright Emily, here's another question:" Mindy sighed, she doubted that her friend would show any sudden improvement, but she promised that she'd help Emily out until she got it "the shape of an enzyme and therefore its function can be changed by..."

Mindy looked expectantly at Emily, but it was apparently hopeless; Emily barely managed to even get half the answer correctly:

"Its temperature?" Emily, her back against the sofa, almost asked her answer, nowhere near sure if she was correct or not, the look on Mindy's face however indicated that she was right, but there was more "And it's... Concentration?"

Mindy looked downright crestfallen; it was the wrong answer: "It's temperature and PH..."

This was the pattern throughout the entire night; Emily gets drilled by the tutor, gets asked some question, she inevitably gets most of them wrong, and they repeat the whole cycle again until Emily finally manages to get a passable amount of questions correctly.

Physics seemed to be the quickest of the bunch, Emily had started off on a good note, she was already answering questions at a better rate than the maths and history rounds, and it didn't take her as long to achieve a passing level of knowledge.

Biology, which came after it, shattered any hope of an early end to the evening, and now it was dragging out, all four of the tutors were losing steam pretty quickly, and it began looking quite hopeless.

Perhaps the state of abject boredom stimulated her mind in that direction, but Mindy was beginning to concoct some mischievous ideas on how to spice this night up a little bit.

"Emily, I hate to do this, but you do realize we also have our own studies?" Mindy lightly admonished the girl, who seemed quite downtrodden herself.

"I'm so sorry Mindy, I know you're only doing this to help me." Emily's could not look her friend in the eyes, she seemed quite focused on a patch of the carpeted floor right in front of her.

"Tell you what, every time you get a question wrong, we take a break, and we get to have our own little study session," Mindy grinned, the three boys had no idea what she was planning, and of course, neither did Emily, but Mindy was quite certain that everyone would enjoy her idea.

"I suppose that sounds fair, this way I'm more motivated to get questions right!" Emily helped support her friend's idea, unaware of the hidden agenda held within it.

"Okay then, first question,: Mindy grinned with excitement, the idea of quizzing Emily seemed fun once again in anticipation of her trap getting sprung "What are proteins made of?"

"Ooh, I know this one," unfortunately for Mindy, her trap remained unsprung for the time being "They're made out of Amino Acids, right?"

Mindy did her best not to look taken aback at her friend's sudden burst of genius as she affirmed Emily's answer, she figured that her friend would not be able to keep it up.

"That's right, the incentive must really be working." Mindy faked a smile, to which Emily genuinely smiled happily "So here's the next question:"

The percentage of a solute in a cell is 35% outside and 65% inside, so the water in the cell will..."

This time around, Emily froze for a second, she seemed to think on it quite intently, she even stopped herself from answering once to think again, before she finally gave an answer:

"It'll move into the cell?" Emily took a guess, she figured it could only be one of two answers, but unfortunately for her, Mindy shook her head, showing that she was wrong.

"Sorry Emily, I suppose we'll take a break from Biology," And so Mindy closed the book she was using to quiz Emily, she leaned back and stretched out a little, it was time to have some fun.

"So what should I help you guys with?" Emily asked, looking back at the three boys who were watching this scene play out in amusement "Do you have any weak spots?"

"Not really, we're all doing pretty good in all our subjects." Marcus shifted uncomfortably, he wasn't sure where this was going, but he'd heard about Emily and what often happened to her around her friends.

"Well then, why don't we have some fun with it?" Mindy interjected, she had that wicked grin on her face that let the three boys know that she was going to try something with Emily, of course, they were right "let's do some sex ed."

"Oh, I know quite a bit about that one!" Mindy struggled to hold back the laughter at Emily's rather telling yet incredibly naive comment, I wonder why she sarcastically thought, almost as if to answer Mindy, Emily explained "my parents seemed quite keen on educating me about it."

That was probably caused by all the stories about how their daughter was so prone to ending up naked with a stranger's cock inside her, if nothing else, at least it was an unobtrusive solution, Mindy considered, plus it made it far easier on the Dees' conscious if they knew Emily had protection.

"Well, that's perfect, you should be more than capable of giving us a little course on the subject." Mindy sat back and awaited Emily's lecture.

"Um, alright then," Emily was quite unsure where to start, taking a few seconds to consider her first points "Okay, i guess we'll start at the basics-

"Before you start." Mindy pulled out her phone to record her friend's lecture, with all the expected shenanigans to come, Mindy ushered her friend on "Continue."

"First of all, the first thing we need to know is what puberty is," Emily began explaining the most basic facts in the topic "boys and girls typically hit puberty anywhere between the ages of 10 years to 16 years old, girls tend to mature earlier than boys."

"And some mature more than others." Mindy said behind Emily where she had snuck up and was now molesting her friend's breasts with her free hand, Emily's response was to giggle at her friend's behavior, where any other girl might have resisted or at least have felt uncomfortable, though Emily didn't continue her talk, as she was apparently waiting for Mindy to stop, before finally continuing despite its continuation:

"Typical signs of puberty are sudden hair growth for both genders, for boys it's on the face, under the armpits and around the pubic area, the latter two also apply to girls." Emily soldiered on through her friend's now increasingly distracting hands, her nipples were beginning harden and strain against her bra.

"Oh, can you show that to us?" Mindy had finally stopped groping Emily's breasts, if only to ask her to strip "take your shirt off, I'm sure you have some hair growing."

"But I don't, I shave every week, and I shaved just today." Emily blushed, probably not at the idea of taking anything off, but more at the implication that she would neglect her personal hygiene.

"I don't believe it, c'mon, take off the shirt and prove it." Mindy began grabbing at the white dress shirt Emily was wearing, the latter once again gave very little resistance, and only seemed mildly inconvenienced at her friend's insistence.

In no time at all, Emily was sitting there in her pink bra and skirt, breasts threatening to spill out of the inadequate containment of the bra.

At this point Emily proudly raised her arms and showed off to everyone sitting there that, indeed, there was no hair beneath her armpits.

"Wow, well, how about down there?" Mindy lifted the skirt up as if to peek beneath it, once again, Emily gave little resistance, but seemed very annoyed at her friend's accusations.

"Come on, Mindy, you know very well that I keep it clean shaven down there, you've seen it so many times!" Emily whined, and the boys nearly choked on their own breath at the bizarrely nonchalant conversation about the girl's grooming.

"Maybe, but how do I know you aren't slacking?" Mindy was already unzipping the skirt down, Emily simply huffed and pulled the skirt off as soon as her friend was done, she got on her knees and showed how there were no stray hairs peeking out from beneath the matching pink panties she wore.

"See? I'm well groomed as always!" Emily exclaimed proudly, her thumbs hooked into the waistband of her underwear the way a proud artist did with their when they unveiled their masterpiece, and the boys certainly payed as much attention as they would to the mona lisa if it was hanging right in front of their noses.

"You're typically completely shaven, but I can't quite see if you are now..." Mindy hovered a bit closer to Emily's crotch, her face mere inches from Emily's most private spot.

"Jeez, Mindy, you're acting like I don't always take care of myself." Emily pouted, paying no mind to Mindy, who was now pulling slightly at the front of Emily's panties, slowly revealing her bald mound, but not enough to show her slit, the boys were completely mesmerized by the teasing they were getting.

"Well... I suppose you really are too well groomed," Mindy feigned surrender as she finally sat back, Emily sufficiently stripped and exposed... for now, at least; the glint in Mindy's eyes showed quite clearly that she wasn't done yet, nevertheless, Emily coughed to accrue attention and began anew.

"Now Puberty is a sign of sexual maturation, and so boys and girls begin feeling sexual arousal at that point." Emily tried to sound sophisticated as she explained the process, after all, you have to sound sophisticated when you're teaching "Sexual arousal can be noted by, but not limited to, genital responses.

"Male arousal can be recognized with erections," Emily continued, and Mindy couldn't help but throw a glance towards the boys' nether regions when Emily mentioned them "and women's arousal can be recognized by engorging nipples, clitoris and vulva."

"Can we see?" Mindy snapped once again, and Emily almost seemed to flinch from the sudden interruption.

"Um... I suppose, but..." Emily hesitated for a second, but Mindy knew better than to chalk it up to shyness "I'm not aroused..."

"Oh, that's not a problem, we can warm you up." Without further warning, Mindy began massaging Emily's voluptuous breasts, whose only reaction to Mindy's advances was to bite her own lower lip in excitement.

Mindy's hands worked like a charm; soon enough, Mindy backed away and nodded at Emily, who reached back and took her bra off, releasing her massive and magnificent breasts for everyone to see, her nipples clearly erect.

"So, moving on..." Emily cleared her throat with a bit of difficulty, but she attempted to continue her lecture "Arousal can f-"

"Wait!" Mindy immediately halted Emily's regained momentum, to make yet another observation "We didn't check if your clit is swelling up!"

Mindy could see the panic on Emily's face, realizing that she'd forgotten to demonstrate a part she'd explained, which resulted in a fiery red blush spreading across her entire body as she tried to regain control of her lesson:

"W-well, I thought that you could assume, since I had stiff nipples that it was..." Emily seemed hesitant to continue, her voice fading away as she approached the end of the sentence.

"You gotta show us, Emily." Mindy implored the blushing tutor, and this time the boys nodded fervently in approval, having figured to an extent where this was going.

"I guess I really should..." Emily broke down after the longest five seconds in the boys' lives, taking hold of the underwear's waistband and slowly peeling them off, her trimmed bush coming into view and her already glistening pussy was visible even from the boys' vantage a dozen feet away.

Emily, now completely naked, got up and sat back on the sofa she leaned against and spread her pussy lips for her audience, the four crowded around her exposed folds, atop which her hood was pulled back to reveal a swollen clit.

"As you can see, it's pretty swollen, meaning that I'm very horny right now." Emily said without a hint of shame in her voice, in fact, she seemed proud to be exhibiting the same phenomenon she was explaining to the boys; that she was indeed a good sex ed teacher.

"So what are girls supposed to do when they get horny like that?" Mindy asked what she hoped was a leading enough question to reach the end of Emily's lecture, so to speak.

"Oh Mindy, what a silly question," Emily giggled at first, and while that was true, Mindy's quite serious expression drained the silliness out of it, if only a little "um, well, the easiest thing a girl can do to deal with it is masturbate... Ooh, I know!"

And so Mindy's plan was a success, Emily leaned back into the sofa behind her and pinched her stiff nipple, the other hand snaking down between her breasts and trailing down to her flat stomach, fingers momentarily brushing against her belly button before moving down to her shaven mound.

Biting her lower lip, Emily let her hand wander just a bit further south to finally make contact with her aching clit, she shuddered when her finger first pressed against it, but undeterred, she continued to toy with it as her first hand continued kneading her breasts and pinching its nipples.

It didn't take long before Emily's fingers found their way into the depths of her loins, churning away at the juices constantly leaking out, at this point she was barely aware of the gazes of the three boys transfixed at this sight, and even less so of Mindy's phone now recording her masturbation session.

Emily's orgasm came like a tidal wave, sweeping the girl away in a torrent of ecstasy and pleasure as her body tensed, her legs clamping against her hand and toes curling in climactic bliss.

"Well, that educational." Mindy quipped as she stopped recording, satisfied with her handy work, if only momentarily, before she continued nudging Emily on "But you know, you said this was one of the things girls can do when horny, what else can they do?"

"Well, I suppose the next answer is sexual intercourse, I can demonstrate that too, but I would need volunteers." Emily glanced over at the boys, still dumbfounded by the show they saw, but they quickly snapped out of their stupor when they realized what was being asked of them.

In a few short seconds, the boys had their pants around their ankles and Emily had three, very hard and surprisingly sizable cocks staring her in the face, she didn't hesitate for a second to take two in hand and the third in her mouth, and Mindy's phone was set to record yet again.

Something that Mindy noticed as she recorded Emily's fellatio was how mindful of the time she was giving to each cock, making sure every one of them had received ample oral treatment.

Unable to wait any longer, Wade, who was on Emily's left, sat down and motioned her to hop on his throbbing member, now pointing upwards.

With minimal movement, Emily got up and positioned herself on the tip of Wade's stiff rod, and after a few seconds, managed to impale herself on it, and began bouncing up and down rhythmically as she held onto the two remaining cocks, taking turns to blow them as she did.

After a while, Emily switched places with Wade, laying down on the couch and asking Wade to give someone else a turn, slightly disappointed, wade straddled Emily's chest, sandwiching his juice drenched shaft between her buxom breasts.

In his place, Marcus took the opportunity to insert his own manhood in Emily's hungry pussy, who was using her mouth to alternate between servicing the tip of Wade's cock and the whole length of Bill's.

Mindy was loving the action playing out in front of her, but she knew she could push it even further: "Hey Emily, is the anus an actual sexual organ?"

"Well, it's not functionally a sex organ, but it's certainly used as such by many people," Emily took some time from sucking Bill's hard cock to respond to Mindy's inquiry, although both Wade and Marcus continued pumping away, making it slightly hard for her to concentrate "I personally enjoy it, so we can also try that out."

The boys seemed disappointed to be changing positions yet again, but Bill cheered up knowing that he was getting first turn at Emily's prepared Anus as she got on all fours, once again positioning her pussy just above Wade's cock, ready to be thrust inside of her yet again.

Mindy's filming continued, and now she was witness to Emily's first on camera gangbang, being filled in all three holes as Bill's primed shaft pressed against Emily's puckered hole, her expression was priceless as she got stuffed in both holes behind her before having her mouth filled with Marcus' thick meat, muffling her now unrestrained moans.

Once again, Emily was lost in pleasure, the lesson completely forgotten as she received the pounding of her life, all the stimulation on Emily's senses meant that she was in the throes of orgasm mere minutes after every hole of hers was plugged, and the boys were not far behind as they filled every orifice with their spunk.

Soon, Mindy ended the recording with the sight of the four teens huddled in a mess of sweaty flesh and Emily especially was leaking semen from every hole, nobody was in any shape to move that much, but it seemed that Emily was not ready to end her lesson:

"It seemed... You guys were disappointed... Taking turns like that." Emily, still winded from the foursome "Maybe... A more one-to-one approach?"

Mindy suppressed a giggle as the boys, also short of breath, agreed to the proposition. Stowing away her phone and gathering all her stuff, Mindy bid the rest of the study group farewell.

All in all, it was an excellent night of cramming.