Young Gf's First Time Cuckolding

Story Info
My young girlfriend's first time cuckolding - with a BBC.
2.8k words
4.26
171k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Young Girlfriend's First Time Cuckolding – With A BBC – In Front Of Me

Chapter 1 – Intro: How it Started

As far as I understand, many people differ on the meaning of cuckold, as with any fetish, everyone has different expectations and turn-ons which makes every case different. My fetish consist on watching my significant other (in this case my girlfriend) fucking black men in front of me. I don't care for the humiliation and all I want is to see her getting fucked. Or at least, those are the video I searched for before experiencing the real thing.

My girlfriend and I are in love, we are both in our early 20's, white and have been dating for around a year and a half; also, we have a great sex life. We are not each other's first, but it's fair to say we still consider ourselves newbies in sex. In my opinion, she is the sexiest woman alive.

For the past 3 months, I have been obsessed with cuckold porn, ever since I came across that darn first video I couldn't help with desire to see more; to see my girlfriend fucked by other men. I never would have the guts to tell her about my fantasy, matter of fact, I thought I never really wanted it, I thought it was a video fetish and that was all.

One night, my girlfriend and I went out for a couple of drinks at our favorite place, the bar located in one of the best hotels in San Pedro Sula, which we frequented almost every Friday. While I was coming back from the bathroom I saw a 40 something half built, black man trying to seduce my girlfriend. Obviously she was turning him down as I was sitting down back at my table. He respectfully introduced himself (Mike), said he was sorry, that he just had arrived at the bar and didn't know anyone and just wanted some company.

My girlfriend was about to say her pleasant goodbyes, but I instantly interrupted and told him to sit with us. He asked if he wasn't interrupting and I said no. My girlfriend was kind of shocked, but not in a bad way, she was just surprised at why I would ask a stranger to sit with us. Matter of fact, in my head I didn't know what I was doing. I was nervous, not wanting her to ever now I was fantasizing about Mike fucking the beejesus out of her.

Time passed and more drinks were taken, he was a perfect gentlemen but the conversation was always cordial and never about sex. Time flew and it was almost 3:00 am, time for the bar to close. It was time to say our goodbyes, and I was kind of disappointed, until Mike asked us, if we were up for a couple of drinks in his room. My girlfriend seemed reluctant, but she saw that I really wanted to go, (she thought I wanted to continue drinking, I love drinking) therefore we agreed.

Back in Mike's room, my girlfriend suggested a drinking game, called 'kings', which she lost and had to drink a large cup. The three of us where tipsy but wanted to continue drinking so Mike suggested another round of 'kings'. I half-jokingly recommended we played Strip Poker and my girlfriend kind of scolded me and Mike nervously chuckled and went to the bathroom.

While he was in the bathroom, I told my girlfriend, "c'mon let's play. It'll be fun". She then angrily said "You want him to see me naked", the alcohol talking inside of me made me say "yes, It'll turn me on." Mike came out of the bathroom and we told Mike goodbye, I was so ashamed and had no idea what my girlfriend thought of me.

We didn't talk until we were inside the car, we didn't start the car either. We just started talking and I told her all about my fantasy. She asked me if this was really what I wanted and I said "yes". We agreed to go back and see if Mike was still awake, but that it will be a threesome, not just Mike and her. We got to the lobby, and asked them to call Mike room, they called and we told him if we could go up. He said "yes, no worries" and we were up on our way. My mind was racing, I couldn't believe this was going to happen, Holy shit, this is real!

Chapter 2: The Sex

As Mike opened the door, I was too nervous to talk, he looked puzzled as why we were there and offered us another drink; before he could pour them, my girlfriend bluntly said "You want a have a threesome with me and my boyfriend". Mike laughed and said he did, but we were nervous and didn't know how to begin.

I grabbed my girlfriend's ass and told her to go kiss Mike and she reluctantly agreed. Mike took the lead and started passionately kissing her, she looked as she was into it and 5 minutes passed and he put her in the bad and started going down on her. She looked at me kind of scared and I began to kiss her too. She was moaning profoundly but was trying to hide it, she was acting shy, but I could tell she loved it. I reassured her I loved it and that this turned me on like no other.

I really wanted her to suck his cock so I asked Mike to change positions with me, I would go down on her while he put his cock on her mouth. I hadn't noticed how big his cock was until I saw my girlfriend sucking on it. One of the favorite things my girlfriend does is suck my balls, so I asked her to suck Mike balls, and as soon as she began, I couldn't contain myself and came right away.

I could see my girlfriend trying to hide her face as disappointed as she said "I guess threesome is over". I begged her to continue and that soon enough I will be hard again, that they should get a head start. She was reluctant but Mike started to kiss her and touch her and she agreed.

She continued sucking his balls much to my amusement, and asked her to rim him, and she angrily said no. After a few minutes he started going inside her, with a condom (unfortunately yet necessary), and she looked incredibly turned on. He was much better than me, you could tell she was having the time of her life. For a while she forgot about me, but then she saw me and sweetly smiled. She asked Mike for "a couple of seconds" and started to kiss me, she got on my lap and asked me if I wanted in, I told her "no", kissed her, and pointed her back to Mike. Mike started rimming her as she quivered uncontrollably. Then he penetrated her again (not anally, regrettably).

I never been so turned on, and so was she as she orgasamed a couple of times. Seeing my girlfriend thoroughly fucked by a black man was so titillating. Seeing her face expressing exquisite delight and ecstasy at getting fucked is simply the best feeling ever. Once Mike finished I could tell she had the best sex of her life. She was exhausted and man was I happy.

It was really late so I asked her if we should just get another room at the hotel. She said yes, and was about to get ready when Mike suggested she should stay there meanwhile I went to rent the room. We both agreed and as I was down in the lobby renting the room, I got a text from her asking me if she could suck his cock again; I excitedly said yes and waited for the room. When arriving at my room, I texted her and told her the room was ready, and she asked me if I could go back to Mike's room because she wanted to fuck him again. I asked her if she wanted some privacy but she said "no". But deep inside me I knew she wanted to be alone with him for a while, and I kind of wanted that too so I insisted and she stayed. I texted her the room number, told her to have fun and said goodbye. Who would have thought, the first cuckolding experience would go so far. Better yet, that it will be this fun.

Chapter 3: The Aftermath and More Sex

All night I masturbated thinking about what they were doing; imagining her face of ecstasy, as he impaled her sweet little pussy. I couldn't wait to get her back, to listen to what he did to her. I must admit, I was a little jealous, but the thought of her fucking him was more powerful, the lust was unimaginable.

Early in the morning she knocked on the door, as soon as she came in I started kissing her. We laid on the bed and she started telling me about the sex, about how wonderful Mike and is cock felt inside of her. I started penetrating her but she asked me to take it slow seeing that she was kind of sore. Nearly 5 minutes in, her stories were again too much to take and I came. I felt a bit ashamed because I never finish this fast, but she kind of read my mind, and told me it was okay, and kissed me. She was so sweet, told me she loved me and we cuddled and fell asleep.

Seeing it was Saturday we had an extra day, also it was Mike's last day so we were going to get the best out of it. People in the Hotel knew us so we wanted to maintain our fetish on the down low, although it'll be hard for the staff who worked Friday night not to suspect anything.

We called Mike's room and asked him for late lunch and said we'll meet in our room. Long story short, my girlfriend slurped all over Mike's cock and balls. After lunch and some drinks, as I drove back to the hotel, my girlfriend and Mike fucked like bunnies. It was hard to keep them off each other.

Back in the room, my girlfriend blew me, both agreeing not to fuck because after diner, we would attempt a threesome and we didn't want her pussy to be sore that much. As she was blowing me and we were talking dirty, I told her how awesome it would be if Mike and another black person would fuck her. At first she thought it was dirty talk but when she saw it was serious she stopped blowing me and started to talk about it. Not to make the story longer, we both agreed that if Mike got another friend, and I saw her banging them both, for the next month I will have to give her back massages 3 times a week.

Excitedly we called Mike and asked him if he knew anyone who might join. He told us he would look into it and call us if it was possible. My heart was pounding so fast in anticipation, and finally the call came. And boy, was it good news, I was so happy. She was happy too but nervous.

All parties agreed to have diner on their own and that they would meet us at our room at about 9 pm. The anticipation was killing me, I was rock hard as soon I heard the door knock. Mike introduced us to Deon, he was nice, but not as much of a gentlemen as Mike; still I was excited. I started kissing my girlfriend and gave her over to Mike. Mike started kissing her and she started to feel more comfortable.

Mike and my girlfriend started kissing passionately and all was flowing smooth but Deon had no chill. He just pulled his cock out and told her to start sucking. My girlfriend was surprised but agreed, so got down on her knees and started sucking Deon's cock. Mike then also took his cock out and seeing my girlfriend down on her knees sucking both their cocks was incredibly titillating. Mike's cock was bigger than Deon but he was still a little bigger than me. The best part was that she seemed so happy, my sweet girlfriend was so in love with both their cocks. She got up and gave me a little kiss and a hug, Deon then smacker my girlfriend's ass and we all laughed as they took her away. As she was thrown in the bed, she told me she loved me, I was so horny.

Mike started licking her pussy and ass as Deon throbbed his cock into her mouth. Deon was a little aggressive as he was pushing his cock into my girlfriend. I didn't say anything because she didn't say anything. Deon asked for a change and put my girlfriend doggystyle. Mike was laying and the bed as she sucked his cucked and received doggy from Deon. Deon started to put his fingers down my girlfriend's ass and she sighed a little with pain. I asked her if she was okay, and she told me it was fine; she decided to let Deon finger her ass.

My girlfriend wasn't a stranger to anal sex, we had it before, but it was reserved for special occasions, specifically my birthday and valentines because it hurt her a little. So it was her little treat for me. I didn't notice when but before I could say anything he had his cock in my girlfriend's ass. I was nervous and asked her if she was okay, and she said she was fine again (I could tell it hurt her a little). Deon laughed and continued fucking her ass. Now, Deon on the first try had what took me so hard to accomplish. I was jealous but also aroused.

Deon when to the restroom and my girlfriend started riding Mike (through her vagina). She called me and kissed me and told her how much she loved me; I came. Deon came out of the bathroom as I went in. I cleaned myself up and was ready to continue watching as I saw them trying to DP my girlfriend. She was moaning with pain so I asked them to chill and be careful. My girlfriend asked them to stop and to give her a minute.

She sat me at the chair and sat on top of me. She gave me a long kiss and with the most polite and sweet tone asked me if it was okay for her to stay in the room with the boys while I get a drink downstairs. I felt a little offended but said yes. Then she kissed me again and make me promise I would only take on drink and I would be upstairs as fast as I could. I agreed, she kissed me again, sucked my cock for ten seconds gave me another kiss, told me she loved me very much, waited for me to get dressed and kissed me goodbye.

Downstairs, I had my drink, but was reluctant to go upstairs, when my phone rings and she is telling me to hurry up. As I get upstairs to our floor, I could hear them fucking from outside, boy was she screaming? I was kind of embarrassed but aroused and got in.

The first thing I see is my girlfriend getting DP hard and she was loving it. They kind of paused, not completely and she sweetly asked me why I took so long, she asked me for a kiss and told me she loved me. She looked me in my eyes and told me to tell her that I love her, all while she is still getting DP. We say we love each other and kiss and I see them fucking for some more time and I finish.

Shortly after I finish, she ask them to stop and both to lay in the bed. She took of their condoms and started sucking them one by one. The thing I loved the most was that the day before she got angry when I told her to rim Mike, but that Saturday, she rimmed them so much. Her blowjob was sloppy and she sucked their ass with so much saliva. It was awesome. They each came and she kissed their cocks. After finishing both off she kind of told them nicely to leave and they did.

The bed was so wet, she came so many times. She kissed me and got on top of me. She was telling me how she just had the best sex on her life and how she loved me for making her do this. We had short but sweet sex. She told me "our love making is perfect after being properly fucked". She said it in such a sweet way and in no way trying to be condescending, even though it was. I loved that so much. We told each other how much we loved each other and went to sleep.