Young Gina, Old Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was enjoying her enjoying me so much that I momentarily forgot all about my girlfriend and the reason I was fucking her elderly roommate in the first place. Then the back door suddenly flung open, and there was my girlfriend three feet away, in utter shock and awe, speechless, furious. My buddy who'd given her a ride home stood behind her and tried to suppress his laughing. I'd not informed him of my plan.

Grace had that doe-in-the-headlights-of-a-Peterbilt look, but I just continued to fuck her, though much more slowly and making sure to hold her legs high and wide so that my girlfriend could clearly see my cock penetrating her pussy.

"Oh, hi," I said, as nonchalantly as I could. "Have a nice night at work?"

"At the end of my shift, they fired me for being late, you mother-fucking two-timing son of a bitch! You caused me to be late!" Gina fumed.

"Aaaaaw. Tsk. Tsk. Too bad," I replied. "Perhaps you were discharged for a variety of reasons, like breaking the must-wear-underwear, or excessive-ejaculate-on-legs, or contributing-to-the-delinquency-of-the-drunk-in-the-alley rules. 'Two-timing,' you say? Since you two-timed with flyboy in Arizona, I really didn't think you'd mind me making love with your roommate. By the way, SHE's an excellent lover, with BIG tits, a GREAT, SHAVED pussy, and is an all-around much more INTERESTING person."

"She's a drunk old horny hag, and I'm breaking up with you effective now!" She huffed.

I said, "Drunk," undoubtedly. "Old," well, yes, compared to you and me. "Horny," definitely. But "hag?" I take issue with that term, as it's just plain mean, and, for your information, the effective date of our break-up was yesterday when I found the Phoenix tag on your luggage stuffed with cum-stained sex-wear. The dicking I gave you today in the car was merely a post-relationship venting of aggression towards my FORMER lying and cheating girlfriend. Now would you be so kind as to excuse us while I finish making love to your roommate?"

She slammed the door and left with my buddy while I fucked Grace in every conceivable position all over that apartment, including Gina's bed, chair, and dresser, for the next several hours. Good thing that bottle of Lubriderm was an extra-large size! Grace kept saying how sorry she was, feeling she had caused the break-up—which, of course, she hadn't—so I had no choice but to keep sticking my cock back in her mouth to squelch the needless apologies. Eventually, I spewed a huge load into her mouth, which she consumed with obvious relish and appreciation, a welcome change of attitude.

After that evening, I saw each of them only once again. I saw Grace at her middle son's wedding just a few months later. She never let on in any way that anything had happened between us, but it was quite apparent that her old drug and alcohol problem had, if anything, worsened. A couple years later, I heard that her three sons, as a last resort, had her put in a long-term substance abuse facility—the kind, like the Hotel California in the Eagles' song of the same name, in which "You can check in any time you want, but you can never leave."

About a year later, I saw the old girlfriend on a bicycle, but she did not see me. As always, she looked terrific, and still had the best butt I've ever seen. I recently learned that Grace died a few years ago (she would have been in her early- to mid-70s) and that Gina wed the pilot soon after we broke up. Though they are still married, I know through the grapevine that it's not happily, as he wants a family, and she apparently cannot conceive and refuses to adopt. I wonder how long Gina's perfect ass; firm, puffy-nippled B-cups; beautiful face; and gorgeous blond curls will hold up, and how long he'll consider them enough of a counterbalance against her many deficiencies.

And so, I am happy to report that, in the words of Jagger and Richards, "Time, time, time--time is on MY side. Yes it is."

12