Young Guy Goes To College Ch. 02

Story Info
He finally loses his cherry.
2.9k words
4.48
135.2k
26

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you all for the great comments and votes. It helps keep my motivation going.

As I woke in the morning I could feel Julie's body pressed next to me. I realized that this wasn't just a dream. I had actually gotten to "third base" with a girl. Granted I was still a virgin on the day after my eighteenth birthday. But the day of my birthday was by far the greatest day of my life up until that point. Looking back, four years later, on all the activities just after my 18th birthday it still doesn't seem that it was possible, but it happened.

------------------------------------------------

Since we were in the basement that had no windows I had no idea what time it was. I did, however, know that I HAD to go to the bathroom or I was going to pee all over Julie's bed. As I tried to get up I remembered the events of the night before and realized that I wasn't going anywhere until Julie untied my legs and unhooked my handcuffs which kept me immobilized all night. I then remembered what I was wearing. Last night I didn't sleep in my usual pair of shorts and a t-shirt. The girl that I was soon falling in love with had me play a drinking game that involved us switching clothes with each other. So here I was wearing her black knee length skirt, white tank top, white lace bra designed to hold Julie's magnificent 36C boobs in place and her size 7 matching lace bikini panties that were full of my dried cum. The cum was from the expert hand job that Julie gave me the night before. That was before she had me eat her to two (hopefully great) orgasms and she made me cum one more time when she finger fucked my virgin ass and kind of gave me a blow job. I say kind of a blowjob because she made me cum only with the finger in my ass. The little bit of sucking she did was great but she milked the cum out of me like on the movie Road Trip.

I briefly checked out how cute Julie was as she laid next to me, snoring ever so slightly as she had her arm over my chest hugging me gently. I hated to wake her up but I really had to pee. I had never been with a woman before and I had really enjoyed everything that she and I had done the previous night. And I'm sure that one of the quickest ways to end it with a beautiful girl was for me to wet her bed so I kissed her gently on the cheek and started to softly say her name so she would wake up.

After calling Julie's name out about five times, she finally woke up. She gave me a soft smile and said, "oh, hi" and closed her eyes again and started to drift off to sleep. I had to wake her again and this time she made a cute little pouting face and said, "whaaaat?" I told her I had to go to the bathroom. She told me, "So, go." I rattled my handcuffs on her headboard and she sat upright and started to laugh. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that." She got up and off the bed and went to her dresser to get the key. While she was doing this her long night shirt rose up and I got another great view of her hot ass and completely shaved pussy. My cock which was already kind of hard got rock hard.

Before she unhooked the cuffs Julie smiled at me and said, "Hmmm, what should I do to you before I let you up?"

I could have said a thousand different things from "Whatever you want" to "Please fuck me" but the only thing that escaped my lips was, "Please let me up, I really need to pee."

Julie smiled at her handiwork from the night before and I guess the makeup that she used had stayed on me all night because she said that I wasn't half bad looking for a girl. She placed two fingers on my lips and she told me to start sucking. A moments hesitation led to a sharp slap of my cheek and another demand to start sucking her fingers. I opened my mouth and she forced her middle and ring finger deep in my mouth, I almost gagged at the intrusion but started to lick and suck on her fingers to please this magnificent girl.

After sucking and licking her fingers for about two minutes Julie pulled her fingers out and asked me, "What would you be willing to do to be let go?" I realized that any answer I gave would probably get me into a more difficult situation. Julie could have done anything she wanted to me, not only because she was bigger, and stronger than me, but because I was quickly falling deep in love, well at least lust, with her and I didn't want this to end. I figured that the best answer was, "Anything."

Julie smiled sweetly, gave me a deep hard kiss and whispered in my ear, "Good answer." She unhooked my handcuffs and untied my ankles. She told me to go pee, hurry, and get back soon so we can start playing again. I got up and quickly took off the tank-top and reached for my beer soaked t-shirt. Julie stopped me by saying, "Did I tell you that you could take off your girl clothes, NO!, put them on, go to the bathroom and come back, you are starting to piss me off."

"But,..."

"No buts, if you want our little game to continue, you will do as I say. I like what we have done so far, but you have to learn to listen to me. Now be a good girl and go upstairs and go to the bathroom."

I realized that if I wanted this to continue and hopefully get laid for the first time ever, I better not screw this up. I put the tank top back on and climbed the stairs to the main floor so I could go to the bathroom. I then wondered what would happen if my sister or Kelly saw me dressed in Julie's clothes, what would they say? How would I be able to explain this.

I figured the best thing to do was to be very quiet, sneak into the bathroom, finally get to pee, and then go back downstairs so I could be with Julie again. I opened the door from the basement that led into the kitchen and peeked my head around the corner. All right, no one here. Now past the living room. I poked my head around the corner and realized that even if someone only saw my head they would realize that something was up. I still had on blush, mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick on. No one in the living room, I might just be able to sneak into the bathroom unseen.

The next hurdle was the short hall to the bathroom. I had to pass both Kelly and Robin's rooms to make it to the bathroom, and both doors were wide open. I crept slowly down the hall and heard the water of the shower in the bathroom turn on. The sound startled me and I swear I must have jumped about a foot. I tiptoed to the door of the bathroom and listened if I could hear anything. All I could hear was the sound of the water but being this close to the bathroom door I was able to look into both of the girl's bedrooms. My sisters bed was made and knowing her so well I knew that she was probably already out of the house because she always made her bed just before leaving for the day. So the person in the shower must be Kelly. There was no way I could get into the bathroom, Kelly would kill me, so I went back downstairs.

Julie looked at me weird and commented, "It took you long enough, I thought for sure that you had fallen in, I was about to send a search party." I then explained that I hadn't gone yet because Kelly was in there and that I really needed to pee.

"Well, go."

I looked around hoping that there was another toilet downstairs. Julie understood what was going through my mind and said, "Not down here, upstairs."

"How about I pee in the sink or something?"

"Ewwwwww! That's disgusting," was Julie's reply. I agreed with her, it is pretty gross.

"How about in the backyard then?"

"Are you kidding? You're in a skirt. What would the neighbors think if they saw a girl peeing in our backyard. I don't think so." As Julie said this she had gotten up off the bed and headed for her dresser. She opened the top drawer and pulled out a handful of her panties. She walked back to me and told me in no uncertain terms, "You are going to use the bathroom. Kelly is blind as a bat when she doesn't have her contacts in." Julie pulled up the tank top I was wearing and stuffed the bra cups with three pairs of panties each. "Don't say anything, leave the door open, sit down to pee, use 2 squares of toilet paper to 'wipe', and don't flush. Understand?" I just nodded my head as Julie grabbed me by the hand and led me up the stairs.

When we got to the bathroom door I could easily hear the sound of water. As Julie was about ready to open the door I stopped her and asked, "What if she comes out?"

"Then you see her naked, I'd bet you'd like that wouldn't you? I know I enjoy it. Don't worry, she takes almost hour long showers, she won't be out anytime soon. I heard the water go on while you were up there, I first thought it was the sound of you flushing the toilet but then realized the shower was running. Don't say a word, do as I told you, and you'll be fine, just remember to leave the door wide open."

Julie knocked on the door and opened the door all the way. Julie positioned herself so she was just outside the door but almost able to see the entire bathroom. I quickly moved over to the toilet and prepared myself to pee. I hadn't thought of it, but do girls unhook their skirt or do they raise their skirt to their waist to pee. I thought that raising the skirt would make the most sense so I raised the black knee length skirt to my waist and lowered the white lacey bikini panties to my knees as I sat down. Just as I sat, Kelly poked her head from behind the shower curtain. Shit, I was busted.

Kelly kind of squinted as she looked in my direction, "Julie?"

I had no idea what to do, I think Kelly probably could have heard my heartbeat through the padded bra and over the water. Just then Julie spoke up from around the corner, "Yeah, it's me, I had to pee."

Kelly closed the shower curtain and continued the conversation, "Oh good, I thought you might be Jack. You know how young boys can be peeping toms?"

Julie winked at me from around the corner, "Yeah, they can get themselves into all sorts of things, can't they?"

Kelly said, "Hey, I didn't see him on the couch when we got home, you didn't do anything to him, did you?"

Julie smiled at me, blew me a kiss, and said, "Maaaaaybe."

Just then the shower curtain flew open and I got to see Kelly in all of her glory. "You little slut!!!! You slept with Robin's little brother, didn't you?" My god she is beautiful. Those beautiful boobs that I saw last night through her t-shirt looked good, but seeing them completely bare and wet from the shower made my cock rock hard. Then I remembered that I should be peeing and started to go.

Julie laughed and calmed down her naked roommate. "I didn't fuck him....yet." Julie smiled at me as she said this. "But I know he had a good time." Kelly remembered that the door was open and quickly covered herself just in case I might be walking down the hall, if she only knew.

Kelly embarrassedly then asked, "Is he still sleeping, I don't want him to see me naked on the way back to my room."

Julie laughed, "No, he's sleeping right now. Hey, why are you up so early, and where is Robin?"

Kelly then told Julie that she and Robin were working the first day or two of spring break to get out of working during finals week. As part of their financial aid package, the girls worked for the university doing menial tasks for almost no pay. Julie worked for the student recreation center and gym as a janitor, my sister worked for the registrar which basically takes care of all student records as a secretary, and Kelly files paperwork and sorts the incoming mail for the financial aid office. Not very glamorous jobs, but it was what they had to do. Kelly told us that Robin had to work at eight and if she didn't get moving she would be late for her shift which began at nine. I took this as my cue. With Kelly still behind the shower curtain, I grabbed a small piece of toilet paper, dropped it in the bowl. I then pulled up my panties, straightened out my skirt, and stood up. As I was leaving Julie told Kelly to "have a nice day" and as soon as we were around the corner, she kissed me very roughly and forced her tongue in my mouth. She broke the kiss and grabbed me by the hand leading me back to her basement and told me that I was going to make her cum.

Once we got to her room Julie threw me on the bed, took off her long night shirt and climbed on top of me. Her naked body, the events of the last 24 hours, and seeing Kelly's hot little naked body had my little cock as hard as it had ever been. Julie kissed me again and started playing with my nipples through the padding of the bra. She broke the kiss, looked me straight in the eye and asked, "You'll do anything I say, right?"

I meekly nodded my head yes. Julie smiled, pulled my hair back roughly with her left hand and reached her hand under the skirt I was wearing. In no time her hand was inside of my panties and stroking my cock. Julie broke the kiss and pulled the dirty white panties I was wearing down my legs. Then she unhooked the skirt so I was naked from the waist down but still had on a padded bra under a tank top and my face was still nicely made up.

Julie grabbed hold of my little cock, squeezed it hard once, and positioned it at the entrance of her soaking wet pussy. She looked at me and said, "I know you're not going to last long being a virgin, so after you cum, I want you to make me cum with that talented little mouth of yours, understand?"

I meekly nodded yes.

She slid my cock into her pussy and started a nice rhythm of fucking me. I wish I could tell you that I lasted for hours and made her cum twice, but that would be a lie. In less than a minute of her expert manipulations of her pussy and me urgently thrusting up into her, I could feel myself start to cum. The only words that escaped my lips were, "I love you."

Julie smiled and said, "I know"

After I came deep into her pussy Julie pulled herself off of me. My little cock was already starting to shrink as she placed her pussy on my face. She told me to start licking like I did last night. I wrote out the letters of the alphabet again with my tongue. This time however every time I moved I got a taste of my own cum that was slowly dripping out of Julie's pussy. The taste wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, it wasn't good, but it wasn't too bad. Especially since it was mixed with Julie's sweet pussy juice. By the time I got to the letter 'J' Julie started to bounce up and down and after a few more letters she was cumming, screaming at the top of her lungs. I know that if Kelly was still in the house she heard that, maybe even the neighbor in the other side of the duplex.

After a few minutes Julie composed herself and got off the top of me. She lowered her face to mine and gave me a deep kiss. I'm sure she could taste our mixed juices on my tongue, maybe that's why she let the kiss linger for an extra second. She laid down next to me and told me that it was time to get our rest for the next couple of hours, round two would start as soon as we woke up.

To Be Continued.....