Young Guy Goes To College Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look I gave her must have shown my concern because she quickly countered with, 'Trust me!"

I did as I was told and raised the denim skirt to my waist and lowered the hose and pink panties to my knees. Julie separated the panties from the hose and pulled out a maxi pad. She took the backing off of the pad and placed the adhesive side on the crotch of the pantyhose. Julie told me that this would keep my dick from showing and blowing my cover.

So far so good, this hasn't been too bad, yet.

"I noticed as you walked up the stairs that even though you are dressed like a girl, you walk like a guy. I've got something that will help fix that. I know you probably don't want to, but trust me." She held up a six inch butt plug that was three inches in diameter at the base. Even though Julie had fingered my ass with two of her fingers, this was completely different. Julie noticed the shock on my face and countered with an offer that no guy in his right mind could refuse. "If you wear it to the Laundromat, I'll let you fuck me in the ass tonight."

Sold!!!!!!

I leaned over the sink and Julie took out some KY and lubed up my ass and the tip of the plug. She asked if I was ready and as I started to say "maybe", she rammed that thing hard up my ass. She said it was kind of like taking off a band-aid, the quicker you do it the less it hurts.

MY GOD DID IT HURT!!!!

But it was in. Julie made sure it was securely in and then lifted my panties and hose back into place before smoothing down my skirt. She grabbed the detergent, quarters, her keys, and her backpack. She told me to grab the laundry basket and to follow her. She was driving and we were going to do our laundry which was an adventure to say the least.

To Be Continued...

12