Young House Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master-ji: Madam, it is quite lose at your back too. Ramlal, 7 strings at the back U and 4 strings on the side U.

I nodded in agreement. Master-ji then walked in front of me and he took his face towards my blouse and now being so near could clearly see my mammaries going up and down. He got his face even closer to my mangoes on the pretext of checking the fitting. Master-ji was so near to me now that I could feel his breath bouncing off my boobs. I did not mind anything, as I knew his vision was poor.

Master-ji: Madam, it is lose from the front too.

He said while pulling my blouse a little in the front to see how loose it was from the front. As Master-ji pulled my blouse, I saw that rascal Ramlal's eyes almost popped out, as the scene was extremely sexy now.

Master-ji: Madam, now raise your hands up and be in that position as I take the measurement.

I lifted my hands and naturally my firm boobs exposed more over my blouse due to this stretching and more of my cleavage was on display to these two males. As I was sweating also and with my arms extended, the outline of my bra was more evident from the front also. Master-ji now put his right middle finger to the side of my heaving left breast and the thumb extended on almost my nipple. I clearly shivered by this unique sensual hand measurement. This man was directly touching my boob standing in front of me in the name of measurement and I have to allow that. Thankfully it was a swift process and then Master-ji brought the middle finger at the center of my breast where the thumb was and stretched the middle finger to the hooks.

Master-ji: Ramlal, cup one full H and quarter.

Ramlal noted that and also measured the stretched fingers of master-ji with a string and noted thatMaster-ji: Madam, now I need to know how tight you want the blouse to be so that you are comfortable.

I nodded without knowing how he would guess that.

Master-ji: You might feel a bit odd, but that's my process for first time measurements. Madam, just think as if my palm is your blouse cover. I will press slowly and you have to only signal me when you are most comfortable regarding the tightness on your cups.

Oh! My god! What does this old thug say! He plans to cup my breast openly now! And he feels this is 'just a bit odd' for a married woman of 28 years. I would slap any male doing that to me. I had to object to this.

Me: But Master-ji is there no other way to...

Master-ji again tried to convince me.

Master-ji: Madam, you are facing this problem with the 32 size blouse ashram gave you. It was measured on a thinner female than you, so if you do not give the exact size, either it will be lose there or too tight.

Me: Master-ji, actually, I would have been comfortable with a tape. Please.

I said in a pleading voice. I do not know what went through Master-ji's mind, but he agreed to me!

Master-ji: Okay, okay Madam, if you are not at ease, I will not force you. I will stitch it as per your cup size. It will certainly be slightly lose or tight and you will have to adjust.

I was so much relieved. And just then happened a frightful incident. Ramlal screamed like anything and jumped to my side almost colliding with me. Master-ji also went a couple of steps back and pulling my hand held me back. Initially I did not notice anything, but when I looked at the door, there were a couple of snakes standing there Ramlal: It's a cobra Master-ji. Beware.

Master-ji: Yes, I have seen that. No one should move now.

The snakes were almost guarding the doorway and if they proceed towards us there was nowhere to move, as the room was too small. The snakes were quite big and slowly moving their heads and seemed to keep a watch on us. I was very much frightened seeing snakes so close. Ramlal seemed to be also very scared, but Master-ji was relatively cool. Master-ji said he encountered snakes here before, but never in the room like this. For the next few minutes, Master-ji tried many ways like making a move towards them or throwing an article to them and virtually left no stone unturned, but was unsuccessful to turn those snakes away.

I was sweating profusely now, in the heat and also due to fear.

Master-ji: There is only one way we can get rid of these snakes. We need to offer them milk and they might drink and move away, otherwise any moment they can attack us.

I also thought that's a good idea and probably the only way to get out of this dreadful situation.

Ramlal: But Master-ji, I have to go out to bring milk for snake, but they are on the doorway and surely would bite me if I try doing something silly.

Me: Right Master-ji. No one can go out. Then what to do?

Master-ji thought for a while and then said, "Madam, you can only save us from this situation."

Me? I was very astonished. How can I help out this situation?

Master-ji: Madam, you have the natural milk. Please get out some milk and feed these snakes, then only the snakes might go.

I was simply dumbstruck! What does this old ruffian mean? I need to squeeze out milk from my breasts for these snakes! I was getting confused. But due to this awful situation, I could not even work out in my mind of an alternative too. There were droplets of sweat on my exposed breast area and I could realize I was sweating more throughout my body due to this abnormal situation I am in.

Master-ji: Madam, please think with a cool head. Milk will satisfy these snakes and we might be saved. It will take only some minutes for you to get it from your breasts.

Ramlal: Madam, please. I also have a bowl here for my eating purpose in which you can get out the milk.

I understood the situation, but since I was childless till then, milk formation was not there in my breasts. These two males did not know that. I had no other way but to reveal that to Master-ji.

Me: Master-ji, I mean err... I do not have a child till now. So, you can understand probably that...

Master-ji was witty enough to get what I meant and exclaimed, "Oh! I can understand Madam, but then the only hope is also gone!"

I was so thankful that Master-ji understood me at once, but that rascal Ramlal was after me.

Ramlal: But Madam, I have heard if proper sucking is done on the breasts, unmarried females can also produce milk.

Me: Just shut up! Master-ji, please...

Master-ji: Ramlal, don't talk rubbish. What do you mean? You will suck Madam's breast and milk will come out? Milk will only form in Madam's breasts after she gets pregnant at least once. Didn't you hear that Madam has not been pregnant till now.

I was feeling very embarrassed, as Master-ji instead of speaking in general terms, told Ramlal using my direct example. Me being a matured married woman could not escape the heat hidden in those words and was feeling the womanly tightness in my boobs. I could not look directly to Master-ji in some shame and had to adjust my bra from the sides to accommodate my heavy breathing.

Simultaneously I was sweating profusely and my white bra was now very clearly visible over my blouse and below also, I began to look indecent, as the thin layer of petticoat was now soaked with drops of sweat on my thighs. I looked down from the corner of my eyes and realized that my petticoat was clinging to my well-formed thighs in a lewd manner. I pulled and jerked the cloth of the petticoat in a reluctant way so that it did not look very obvious to these males.

One thing was puzzling for me that the snakes were not approaching us; they both remained stationed at the doorway only. They were gently swaying their heads standing in an upright position. And due to their strategic position it was impossible for anyone of us getting out of this room without being bitten by them.

Ramlal: But Master-ji, then what to do?

There was silence for a while and then Master-ji came up with an idea, which was the most bizarre and weird I have ever heardMaster-ji: Eureka!

The old man almost jumped and both Ramlal and me were surprised seeing his reaction.

Master-ji: Please listen to me carefully Ramlal. You can save us.

Ramlal looked equally puzzled as me.

Master-ji: Listen to me carefully. I can see only one way of getting the milk and get rid of these snakes. But since Madam does not yet have developed milk in her breasts, I have this plan.

He paused. I wondered what he is up to!

Master-ji: Madam, these snakes will not be able to differentiate between milk and a white liquid. So what I feel is we can fool the snakes with a white liquid, which is not actually milk. Ramlal, you will masturbate here and pour your fluid in the bowl and we will fool the snakes with that white solution.

There was pin drop silence in the room, only the slight hissing of the snakes could be heard. I did not know what to say. Even though I appreciated in my mind the idea, but looking at the practical angle was highly scared. An unknown middle-aged lower class male will masturbate in front of me, a grownup lady of 28; that too married!

I was truly feeling very edgy and uncomfortable now and could not counter also as I do not have any alternative way to get rid of this situation. Giving milk to snake to get rid of them seemed to be the wisest decision to me.

Ramlal: Master-ji, will it work?

Master-ji: Nothing works, Ramlal, till we try. Madam, I know it will be somewhat uncomfortable for you, but as you do not have the milk in your breast, you can also realize...

Me: I can understand Master-ji.

What would I say more? The very thoughts of this idea was giving me a wild turn on and more so as I was not fully dressed also for a long time now.

Master-ji: Ramlal, do not waste time, as anytime the snakes may proceed to us.

Ramlal: Master-ji, how can I do it fast? I need the time. I need to think.

At this comment, I could not stop laughing and Ramlal probably was encouraged seeing me reacting positively to such a 'hot' issue. Ramlal: Madam, this man will not be able to remember when he last did 'that', and he is telling me to do it fast.

I again giggled at his comment, which I knew I should not, but I was somehow feeling quite aroused at this development. Little did I know that the medication, which I took just before leaving the ashram with Uday, also had its effect on me.

Master-ji: Okay, okay, if needed I will show you what I can still do.

Ramlal: You will surely get a heart attack Master-ji. Am I wrong Madam?

I had to smile and nod at this lower class filthy discussion. Ramlal was now about to start and I was having a pounding in my heart with my nipples fully taut within my bra. Ramlal turned to the wall and took off his lungi, now he was in his underwear and vest only. I saw he took both his hands towards his crotch and started with the process facing the wall. He was time and again turning his head looking at the door too at the snakes.

After some moments he confessed reality.

Ramlal: Master-ji, I cannot think of anything at all. The scariness is more in my mind due to these snakes. My lund is not getting erect Master-ji.

There was silence. Ramlal was facing us now and he was holding on to his dick within his underwear and I could clearly make out its position. His underwear was of thin material and I saw his lund was hanging like a big banana.

Master-ji: Hmm. What to do then? Madam?

I had nothing to say and before I could say anything also Master-ji bowled me over.

Master-ji: Okay Ramlal, do one thing. You look at Madam and try to masturbate. Seeing a female should help you.

Me: What?

Master-ji: Madam, if looking at you can help him, let him. We need the milk that's all.

Me: But Master-ji this is absolutely...

I was feeling so ashamed that my voice choked. My feeble resistance was not enough to stop these males.

Master-ji: Madam please cooperate. Madam, if you feel very shy, you can do one thing, you can turn to the wall and Ramlal will see you from behind and try to masturbate.

Ramlal: Yes Madam, I will try this.

The rascal was now smiling very wickedly. Seeing no other alternative, I agreed and went a couple of steps towards the wall and turned my back to Master-ji and Ramlal. I was almost tongue-tied as I had never been in such a state before or after marriage. I did notice on road or at gatherings males staring at my erect boobs or my swaying hips, but not such deliberate thing ever happened. Ramlal must be gaping at my full ass now as I was facing the wall. I remembered while I was combing my hair in our bedroom once, my husband commented 'looks a big ripe pumpkin darling' looking at my petticoat-covered ass. I do not know if Ramlal was thinking the same. My petticoat string was tied just at the curve of my waist to my hips. I wish today I had tied it a bit up towards my navel. My bulging ass cheeks must be appearing very alluring and more so as my panty had long ago curled like a ope in my ass crack.

Ramlal: Madam, you look so beautiful from the backside. Thank god, you are not wearing the sari, it covers so much of your treasure.

Master-ji: Madam, Ramlal is so correct. You back is very attractive.

Master-ji also now joined Ramlal in praising my figure. I had nothing to say and could only utter, "Please do it fast."

After a gap of few seconds, there was another request coming from that scoundrel Ramlal.

Ramlal: Madam, still I cannot concentrate, these snakes are moving their head so much that my eyes are going towards them.

Me: What can I do for that?

I was a bit irritated now, but Master-ji quickly controlled the situation.

Master-ji: Ramlal, you come close to Madam and I will keep an eye on the snakes. Don't fear. Madam, you also help him a bit to masturbate quickly.

Me: What more shall I do?

Master-ji: Madam, you can do a lot. Right now, you are only standing like a statue Madam. I think if you can be a little bit cooperative and can just err... I mean if you can move your waist in rhythm, the work will be easier for Ramlal.

Me: What do you mean Master-ji?

Master-ji: Madam nothing much. Just as the snakes are constantly shaking their heads and keeping an eye on us, you just hold the wall and move your waist rhythmically just like a dancer. Madam, please consider the situation for Ramlal also -- these poisonous snakes behind and we are asking him to...

Me: Okay, okay I understand.

And what did I understand? That I have to sway my petticoat-covered hips in rhythm so that this scoundrel Ramlal gets excited and get his lund erect. I thought it's no use wasting time and started as Master-ji suggested. I lifted both my arms slightly upwards at the level of my eyes and held the wall and started moving my hips in a flowing way. I remember my school days when I used to be in dance class and that experience is coming handy today!

Master-ji and Ramlal both exclaimed with positive reactions at my hip movement and I had to tell them that in my teenage days, I used to take dance lessons. I turned my head for a second and saw Ramlal was in close proximity now, and his eyes were glued to my swinging ass. I was feeling very, very hot now doing all this. I continued with my gyration and heard deep breathing of Ramlal at my back, as there was hardly any sound in the room. I myself was getting horny now and was feeling the tightness in my bra, as the very idea of myself moving my ass like a dancer to get a male masturbate!

After some moments I heard nothing and felt restless and turned towards Master-ji and Ramlal. I realized that my pussy had started flowing fluids due to the heat generated in me from this abnormal, but erotic situation. I simply blushed seeing Ramlal's erect lund looking like a protruding rod within his underwear and he was constantly stroking it with both his hands. It was looking certainly very tempting to me, and for that matter, to any matured woman this is a very welcome sight. Ramlal was slightly taken by surprise by my turning to him and he stammered.

Ramlal: Its err... not done yet Madam.

I was getting thrill now from the situation and I felt like being naughty. I wondered how this was happening within me? I am such a homely housewife, so conservative in dressing and approach, so shy about exhibitionism, so sensitive to male touching and groping; little did I know that the medication was also guiding my senses now. Looking directly to Ramlal's eyes for the first time probably, I smiled.

Me: How long will it take Ramlal?

Master-ji: Madam, I think he needs a little more assistance from you.

Me: Tell me that Master-ji, I am not an astrologer, I cannot read his mind.

I could not take my eyes off Ramlal's erect dick. I was feeling really hot now seeing that 'ready rod', and I was breathing heavily, my 28-year-old youthful body getting taut for that lund.

Master-ji: Madam, you just continue your semi dancing posture, and please allow Ramlal to touch you on your...

Master-ji deliberately left the sentence incomplete to see my reaction, he was an experienced man and readily saw that I had little objection, as by now I was in full womanly 'heat'.

Master-ji: Madam, I promise he will not touch you anywhere else. I think this will readily get his fluids out of him.

In normal circumstances, I would have given a tight slap if a male wants to touch me on my ass, though it's not that unknown males have never touched me there. In the crowded trains or buses, I had no doubt felt their hands over my sari or salwar on my firm globes, both upper and lower, but it cannot be compared to today's incident.

Honestly I felt like being touched now. I even felt like removing my blouse and bra completely because of the heat in the room and also within my body. It not only made my bra wet with sweat, but also my heaving flesh was trying to as if break the shackles of my undergarment. I readily agreed to the proposal, but obviously tried not to show that.

Me: Okay Master-ji, as you say, but please do it fast.

I turned to the wall again and started to swing my hips like a dancer holding the wall in front of me. This time I was more eager to do this action and swung my hips more in a circular fashion. I must be looking awfully vulgar being a 28-year-old woman with a matured figure doing this hip movement wearing a blouse and petticoat and hence naturally Ramlal was also up to the task in a flash and I felt his grip on my right ass check almost instantaneously.

Ramlal: What a gaand you have Madam. It's so smooth and firm.

Master-ji: When it looks so good, must be good in taste also.

I heard Master-ji and Ramlal's chuckles. Ramlal was pinching hard on my macro-sized bottoms each time I swung my hips to the right and to the left. His pinches fell on my ass cheeks, just covered by the thin petticoat, as my panty had already bunched up to my ass crack and I was quite sure Ramlal could feel that with his fingers and readily identified that only the thin layer of cloth was separating his fingers from touching a 25+ lady's naked ass cheeks.

Master-ji: Madam, you are looking too sexy from the back. Ramlal, you are so lucky.

Ramlal: Master-ji, you do not see these things at this age and better keep an eye on the snakes.

We all laughed at his comment. I was laughing shamelessly stirring my round bottom and getting pinched there at random by that scoundrel. I thought if someone pulls up my petticoat to my waist, my ass cheeks would surely look red by this vigorous pinching. My pussy was all wet by now and had a heavy flowing. I realized soon that Ramlal had taken both his hands off his dick and was stroking my gaand now. He cupped my each ass cheek in each palm and was squeezing those like an air horn, as I swung my ass with more force now due to his rough fondling.

Master-ji: Ramlal, be quick, the snakes are advancing!

There was an alert from Master-ji. I do not know whether Ramlal at all heard it, as he was so much engrossed in crushing my gaand with both hands. I was writhing in ecstasy due to this male fondling on my very sensitive organs, the ass and was muttering in sexual pain. I just then felt Ramlal had taken his palms off my gaand and I thought he must have heard Master-ji's alert.