Young House Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No way. Ramlal was now demanding more! Till such time he was touching and squeezing me and now without even taking permission, he started pulling my petticoat up from my back exposing my fair legs.

Me: What are you doing. Stop. Stop. Master-ji!

I was enjoying every bit of his touching over my clothes, but now I was suddenly afraid of getting molested by this ruffian. Before I could offer a substantial resistance, he took the advantage of being at my back and lifted my petticoat almost to my thighs and grabbed my thighs with his rough hands. His fingers were touching the naked skin of my midthigh almost and he buried his face on my round ass. It was a very sensuous position for me. A male grabbing me from behind, pulling my dress above my knees, touching me on my firm thighs, and at the same time rubbing his face on my gaand! Master-ji did not interrupt and I had to be in this compromising position for some significant time meekly struggling. L

Lastly I cried out when that rascal bite me on my firm ass cheek over my petticoat and started poking his thick nose into my ass crack. My panty was already bunched up there and now he was thrusting his nose hard there and honestly that was a terrific feeling. Simultaneously his hands embraced my naked thighs under my petticoat.

Me: Uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

I could not take that any more and started cumming heavily. My whole body was writhing in sexual delight and the pad inside my panty was fully wet now. My resistance was getting weaker and Ramlal seeing the opportunity without any delay crawled his fingers over my silky thighs and went up and up to touch my most private organ. Though I was adequately covered by my petticoat on my hips and in the front too, Ramlal's hands made me naked inside.

I had sexual pleasures with my husband no doubt, but this was entirely different, a new sexual feeling as if due the abnormal situation buildup and the people. Ramlal also in no time had his fluids coming out of his lund and this time I had his 'lund darshan' also as he poured that hot white fluid into a bowl. This was the first time I was seeing a male dick apart from my hubby's! I could hear my heart beat seeing that black rod oozing the white fluid. Oh! What a site! All women love that, but not to go in waste like this, but to be in their honey pots.

I now tried to do mind control as Guru-ji advised me in the morning. I already had my first orgasm out of the total four I need in two days as per Guru-ji. I quickly adjusted my clothing, though there was not much left to do. Ramlal stood there half naked with his lund hanging like a banana again as his erection was gone due to the discharge. My condition was also like Ramlal's penis, fully exhausted.

Master-ji now took the bowl from Ramlal and kept a safe distance and offered his semen to the snakes and to my utter disbelief the snakes started sipping that! But after gulping some, they lifted their heads from the bowl and thankfully turned back and left the room quietly. We all were so relieved and the whole episode ended there.

Not much happened after that, except for Master-ji did give me a better fitting blouse tallying the measurements noted in the notebook and I wore that in front of these two males taking my present blouse off and giving them a clear view of my fair, smooth back and midriff, the only cover being my bra strap, and then I wore my sari, and before I left...

Master-ji: Okay Madam, all's well that ends well. We are saved from the snakes. Thanks for your cooperation. But do let me know if you feel a problem with this new blouse. I will send a couple more through Uday.

Me: Thanks Master-ji.

Master-ji: And Madam, when you get time from ashram in the afternoon, you can come down here and I can solve the problem with your panty also.

I nodded and came out of the room. I was quite exhausted and feeling pretty much ashamed too about what happened just now in this tailor's room. Uday came back to the tailor's place in another 10 minutes and till such time I had to tolerate Ramlal's ogling at my youthful figure. Coming back to ashram first thing I did was to take a bath and the herbal waters seemed to work wonders for me. I was so fresh again and honestly felt like having another orgasm. Before that Nirmal came to take the pad, which I was wearing within my panty. He told that Guru-ji would replace a new one after each of my outdoor visit. I took rest in the afternoon after lunch and was time and again recapitulating what I did with Master-ji and Ramlal. My ears turned red as I thought of Master-ji taking my blouse measurements, me doing a half-dance for Ramlal's masturbation, and finally Ramlal's rough touches on my lower part of the body. I could not sleep properly due to these horny thoughts.