Young House Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chotu suddenly turned to me and said in a whispering voice.

Chotu: Madam, the man in my front is having very bad sweat odour and since my face is near his armpit, I cannot stand the odour.

I smiled to his words and comforted him.

Me: Okay, do one thing, you turn towards me and stand.

Chotu readily obeyed my order, but I realized I made a mess, as his height was short and his face was at a very, very uncomfortable height -- just in front of my protruding boobs. Pande-ji was not leaving me to breathe easily and was now kneading both my ass cheeks with his both hands. I could realize very clearly his tight grips on my ass. As he squashed my fleshy bottoms very firmly I almost uttered an "ouch!"

Chotu: What happened Madam?

Me: Err... No it's okay. There is so much pushing here.

Chotu nodded in agreement, and as he nodded his nose softly brushed the tip of my left boob. And now with every movement practically his nose was poking my left boob. Since I was holding the thali, my arms are also raised up and I could not guard myself at all. Chotu did not know, but he actually brushed my nipple below my blouse with his nose. Never ever did my husband even played with his nose on my nipple! It was an instant turn on for me and the arousal was probably more than Pande-ji's ass massage

Pande-ji was probably satisfied massaging that much and now I realized that he was searching for my panty line over my sari. He was naturally not getting it over the skin of my smooth buttocks and his searching finger was making me feel completely wet in my pussy. Pande-ji was now tracing my ass crack and at last found my panty line and was trying to pick that up with two fingers! I was feeling very much aroused with such an act, a man is trying to trace my panty line and now trying to pull the sides of my panty with his fingers over my sari.

I looked around again out of shame and shyness, but felt better seeing no one was noticing what was going on. The area was also fortunately semi dark and that helped this whole action. Chotu was now holding my waist to keep balance, as there was much pushing from the front. At least twice his face almost buried in my firm boobs due to pushing and he apologized and made this effort to not touch my boobs again. But I realized very well that this lad, though quite young, was naughty enough and now since he was holding my waist with both hands he was actually feeling my matured body.

With this double action, I thought I would cum immediately, but I was also curious to see and feel how far these two can go, especially this 15-year-old boy. Chotu moved his hand over the exposed area of my waist. His palms and fingers were quite cold, probably as he had taken the bath, and after lying motionless there for a few seconds, he moved his hands further down till it was on the fold of my sari on my lower abdomen area. I was feeling so weak due to his touches directly on my naked skin and felt like I should throw away the thali and grab his head on my boobs.

Pande-ji knew very well that I was in no way oblivious to all this. Pande-ji had picked up my panty line over my sari and felt, stretched, and dragged it amply with his fingers. He was over with it and was up to something bolder, I guess, as his hands were stationary for a while. I was anticipating something and that exactly happened. Like all males, he fell for my juicy boobs now. As both my hands remained lifted due to the thali in my hand and Chotu facing me, it was all the more easier for him to approach my round tits.

We were standing by the wall in the passage and I felt Pande-ji squeezed his right hand in between me and the wall and was touching me in my armpits. I felt very shy at this movement, as when he would touch my boobs it will be clearly seen by Chotu as he was facing me. I had to do something. But I was a child in comparison to this male duo and they did not give me any chance to react at all and made me speechless by their boldness.

It was a joint attack, if I can term that. The queue also proceeded to a dark corner of the passage in the temple, which also help aggravate the movements of these two different aged males. Chotu's hands, though initially on my waist, slid constantly down and were just over my sari line now and in one quick smooth action he pushed his right hand into my sari! I was so startled by this act that I could not even utter a sound. Chotu did not give me enough time to realize what was happening, as he quickly pushed his hand deep into my sari frills with one push. This made me almost jump off my place and in the process my arms were raised more. Pande-ji was equally opportunistic to take the chance of my arm lifting and grabbed my firm jutting right breast down my armpit. It was a very tight squeeze straightway

Me: Aaaaah!

I mumbled, but realized that I couldn't shout and attract attention with Chotu's hand in my sari and Pande-ji's hand on my blouse. It would be too embarrassing. This was the first time I tried to wriggle out, probably out of shame and fear, as I was in a public place. I had to intervene and held the thali in my right hand, more so as Pande-ji's hand was also below my right arm holding my jiggling breast, and brought my left hand down to my navel and tried to pull out Chotu's hand from within my sari. I kept wriggling, not attracting people as far as possible, but Chotu gave one hard push downwards, and I stood like a statue. I closed my eyes in shame and clenched my teeth, as I was feeling so helpless though getting highly aroused.

Chotu's hand was deep down my sari and on my panty now, touching directly!

This young boy was almost raping me standing in front of me in the semidarkness of this temple. Chotu began to move his hands in my sari, sort of up and down each time touching my panty and over my pussy. For a few seconds my eyes remained closed and my teeth clenched tight. It seemed to me by his expert movement that Chotu had perhaps done this to other women earlier and he must be knowing that once you have your hands in a woman's pussy area, she would not create any scene. I could feel Pande-ji's hand was exploring my right boob thoroughly by pinching it, squeezing it, gauging its size, and tracing the nipple. I was now flowing down my pussy heavily into Guru-ji's pad. I was aroused completely.

I had to open my eyes now, as I cannot stand like this in the queue in public, it was not my bedroom. I was getting weaker and weaker and lost my grip almost on the thali, as I was unable to even stand properly. But these two were clutching my 28-year-old jawani like octopus. Pande-ji now was moving his pelvis against my round full ass, as if he were fucking me from behind. I was too weak to struggle and honestly the pleasure I was getting from this twosome fondling was heavenly. I just stood motionless feeling Chotu's touches on my panty, Pande-ji's thumps on my heavy ass, and his tight squeezes on my right breast. In fact I was leaning backwards on Pande-ji for support.

Chotu now put his hand within my panty from the front and was touching my pubic hairs. This is probably the first time someone after my husband is touching me in such a private area. I was virtually writhing in ecstasy. Fortunately my petticoat had a tight knot and he could not move down any further. Expectedly I was cumming heavily now and was more or less reclining my head on Pande-ji's flat shirt-covered chest. I knew by this action I was giving approval to exploit me more, but I was feeling so weak. Pande-ji was certainly emboldened, as he knew now for sure I liked this fondling.

Pande-ji with his free left hand was now again pressing my buttocks and with his right hand twitching my right boob and nipple. It was easy for him to trace my nipple, as it has grown up like a ripe grape now. I do not know if the man behind Pande-ji could see what he was doing. The groping was so direct, but probably the darkness in the passage saved anyone from seeing our acts. I realized the line moved up to an extreme corner of the temple passage and this area was the darkest even in daytime, as there was no ventilation. I saw a door to a room a few yards away and understood that was the 'garva griha'. I tried to bring in some devotion and loyalty in my feeling for the puja, but things were absolutely out of my control now. I was sexually so aroused that was unable to concentrate on anything else, but more fondling of my body.

Chotu soon realized he could not go any deep down my sari and quickly took out his hand off my sari frills. It was a great relief for me also, but taking the advantage of the darkness, he reached for my sari down my legs. He bent slightly and being a small boy the man standing in front of him did not care to look round what he was doing. In a flash he held the bottom part of my sari and began to pull it up exposing my legs. He kept on pulling it, further and further. I could not feel like stopping him, as the little boy's naughtiness was giving me immense sexual pleasure. I was in no time exposed till my thighs and Chotu like an experienced married man was fondling and stroking my very well-formed smooth thighs.

Seeing the opportunity Pande-ji was also not to be left behind. I felt his warm left hand immediately on my thighs and I could very well realize he was more keen to pull up my sari to my waist. I noticed Pande-ji shifted a little to my left side as if to protect the nakedness of my naked legs. From outside apparently though my sari looked normal, but if someone probed further below, he would find my sari had been pulled up and was still getting pulled up and two male hands were moving on my naked thighs below the cover. I couldn't imagine in my wildest dreams that I am standing half exposed in a temple and being fingered by an unknown boy and an elderly stranger like this.

Me: Ouch! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't.

I murmured very softly so that no one was attracted towards us, as Pande-ji forcefully pulled up my sari and petticoat till my waist exposing my legs, thighs, and even my groin completely. Perhaps Pande-ji was getting much excited, as he had taken his hand off my left boob and brought it towards my legs to pull my sari up and expose me. Alarm bells rang in my mind as my whole of lower half was now exposed and Chotu openly pinched me on my naked ass cheek. I tried to stop Pande-ji with one hand as I held the thali with my other hand, but since he had both hands free and standing behind me, it was very easy for him to pull up the sari and my meek resistance hardly made any effect.

Me: Pande-ji, you are crossing the limit. Stop this. I cannot stand like this.

I was a bit stubborn now, but he did not care of reply. I was also unable to match his masculine power and he just made me stand like this with my sari and petticoat pulled up to my waist. His grip on them was so secure that I was feeling just helpless. I softly whispered to him again, but the reply was very strong!

Me: Pande-ji, stop this now.

Pande-ji: Just stand like this, otherwise I will expose you in this state in front of everybody.

I was shocked to hear this commanding voice. It seemed the person had changed in a flash.

Me: But...

Pande-ji: No ifs or buts Madam. If you shout I will take you out in sunlight like this. So just keep calm.

Me: But I am coming from Guru-ji...

Pande-ji: Guru-ji my foot. One more word and I will pull your panty down and take you in front of all, you understand I was utterly confused, at the same time I was peaking up sexually due to this fondling and exposure. But for the first time, I was a bit scared. I tried to keep my composure so that I do not create a scene and people see me in such exposed condition. For a matured lady like me, who is nearing 30, to stand in a temple queue in that forced half-naked state was asking for too much, but I consoled my brain and kept my cool as far as possible.

The line moved on like a snail and we were approaching the 'garva griha' and I was walking as the queue proceeded shamelessly with my sari and petticoat pulled up to my waist, now forcefully tugged by Pande-ji in my waistband. I could feel the cold air touching my completely uncovered thighs and legs and honestly I was dying in shame to such forceful treatment. For the first time, tears came to my eyes, as on all previous situations I was also enjoying the male touches on my body. Chotu's eyes ogled my nakedness and he also enjoyed viewing me stand and walk in that semi exposed state. He and Pande-ji were caressing my naked fleshy thighs and buttocks at their will.

Suddenly I realized from Pande-ji's hand movement behind my ass that he deftly pulled open his dhoti and brought out his lund and touched me on my naked ass! I briskly turned my head and my eyes almost popped out.

Me: What a lund, what a size!

I exclaimed to myself. Pande-ji's cock was simply massive and any grownup girl would exclaim seeing that. He quickly pointed it towards my big ass. Honestly, I couldn't believe it; there were people standing in front and the back of us, but no one could see what was going on due to the darkness and the narrowness of the passage. I simply had no idea what to expect now! The very touch of the hot penis on my naked ass cheek made me cum and now the arousal was slowly taking over my scariness. With one big push, Pande-ji pushed his cock onto my ass crack.

Me: Oooooooooh!

I was shivering in ecstasy as Pande-ji also whispered some lecherous comments in my ears, which were related to my figure and hips, obviously. He was pressing his lund hard into my ass crack, but fortunately it didn't go in, as I was wearing a panty, but now he was pressing his thick erect tool on my soft ass cheeks. My eyes opened wide and I clenched Chotu's hand in excitement. Pande-ji cock almost dipped in my soft naked ass cheeks and I was highly excited. He began to move his cock in a motion, in and out, as if he was fucking me from behind. I just shut my eyes and enjoyed the hot. Chotu freed his hand from my grip and cupped one of my breasts now and started squeezing it vigorously. I felt all my blouse buttons would fall open if he massages like this. Pande-ji's both hands were guiding his tool all over my naked round hips, only my ass crack being covered by my panty.

My lips parted as I was eagerly wanting a kiss there, and my body had begun to move to the rhythm of Pande-ji's gyrations. I was pronouncing soft moans now and was dragging Chotu close towards my body in excitement. My pussy was completely wet now and discharging and I realized I was reaching climax through this molestation. As I pulled Chotu close, his face was touching and pressing my erect boobs, and now he caught hold of my left hand, which was free, and guided it to his crotch. He unzipped his half pant in a flash and put my hand into it.

Me: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

I was uttering such emotions as I held Chotu's young hard penis and was feeling Pande-ji's massive lund crush on my soft ass. I didn't need any persuasion and began to fondle his cock with my palm and fingers, as Pande-ji kept fucking my ass. I was feeling so horny and continued to act like a slut. I was still squirming in sexual stimulation and my body jerked, as I was cumming very heavily now. I broke out into spasms and was having my orgasm, right in front of the lustful eyes of Pande-ji and Chotu. While trying not to let out loud moans I had to snug my face into the broad shoulders of Pande-ji. This obscene show went on for some more moments till I had completed my discharge.

When my orgasm did subside I came crashing back to reality. I was feeling so very ashamed that I couldn't raise my eyes to look at Chotu, nor to Pande-ji.

Pande-ji: That's like a good girl!

I heard the whisper in my ears and also some whispering lecherous remarks. We were also close to the 'garva griha' now and had to take permission from Pande-ji to lower my sari to cover me.

Me: Pande-ji, people will see me now. I must cover myself.

Pande-ji without wasting words pulled out my sari and petticoat from my waistband and dropped it down and at last I was fully covered. Chotu turned back and Pande-ji wore his dhoti properly and everything appeared so normal in the twinkling of an eye. I was still almost panting as to what happened in the last few minutes and in no time our turn came to get inside the 'garva griha' and the door closed behind us and we three were there 'alone' in the room in front of the deity. I was feeling so guilty that was unable to look at the puja, offering puja was impossible in that state.

Pande-ji: Madam, I don't think you can give puja in this state.

Me: Yes, no way. I am not in a position to give puja.

Pande-ji: But you can offer something to me.

Me: What?

Pande-ji: Madam, your job is over, but mine is not complete

Me: What do you mean?

Pande-ji: You had your discharge, what about me Madam?

I was simply shocked to hear that and before I could react Chotu took the thali from my hand and kept aside. Pande-ji also came close to me.

Me: But, you cannot do this...

Pande-ji: Madam, if you try to make a scene, you know very well what I can do.

Again that strong voice, which was so forceful.

Me: But please understand that I am married and am not like those what you are thinking.

Pande-ji: I know you are not a whore and that's why I did not take you to bed.

I was feeling so confused, what to do. I was cursing Guru-ji and Uday in my mind for sending me here.

Pande-ji: We don't have time. Chotu bring her here.

Pande-ji referred to the back of the deity, where there was a small place. Chotu quickly came to my back and held my hands and pulled me there. Pande-ji immediately hugged me from the front and my erect boobs pressed on his chest. I was struggling to get free, but could do little, as my hands were held securely by Chotu. Pande-ji was cupping my butt cheeks with both hands and was rubbing his face on my neck and shoulder. I was a bit surprised that he did not try to kiss my lips or cheeks, which is the general tendency of the males. He held me close to his body and his body odour was so intoxicating! I could not scream as if I attract people I only will be humiliated, so tried to respond to his touches. Though I had a complete orgasm minutes before, his close male touches were making me aroused again. My jiggling boobs were crushing against his broad flat chest and he must be feeling the fullness and firmness of them. I was struggling though with my legs, but it was nothing to Pande-ji's powerful clutches.

After some hugging, cajoling, and cupping my well-developed butts and tits, he left me. I was quite amazed and honestly irritated due this half done act! But quickly I realized his plan. He went behind me, dropped his dhoti, and at one go lifted my sari and petticoat up to my stomach with both hands making me shamelessly half-naked again in front of their eyes. Chotu came to my front and Pande-ji now gripped my hands from behind and started digging his open erect lund in my ass. Chotu now hugged me from the front. In a couple of minutes I was hugged by two males and I never ever had this experience in my life and was simply gasping. Naturally I was getting sexually aroused again by this awesome twosome affair

I decided to surrender to this joint effort and Chotu was hugging me very tight, and I was also thrusting my juicy blouse covered boobs on his face. He was biting them over my sari and blouse. Pande-ji was constantly thumping my ass and his hard thick penis was kissing every bit of my soft buttocks. I was getting immense pleasure honestly. But in a minute or two, I felt Pande-ji reached his climax and ejaculated on my naked ass globes. Chotu seemed to take full enjoyment of hugging freely a much elder woman from his age and touched me at all my private parts. Since my arms were held by Pande-ji, I could not block him and he was in fact touching and feeling my blouse, my bra strap, my panty, dragging the cloth to see inside, and even pulled my thin pubic hairs!