Young House Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just the partition of the door between Sanjeev and me and I am stark naked here and he is just a few feet away behind the toilet door. I turned red and was feeling a flow in my pussy already. I was standing with my blouse and bra in my hand and noticed that they were soaked in sweat, especially the armpits of my blouse and the cups of my bra. I kept the blouse on the door top and picked up my panty from floor and observed wet marks on my panty too. So I thought that I would wash them and then give to Sanjeev for sterilization. At that very moment Sanjeev intervened!

Sanjeev: Madam, shall I take your left over garments for a wash and you can wear the spare ones that you have brought. They must be all sweaty in this humid weather.

The voice was so near, I was astonished. He must be very near the toilet door and have been noticing I am keeping my sari, blouse and petticoat on the door top! I was a bit shaken by his voice and quickly wrapped the towel around my completely naked body though I was quite secure behind closed doors of the toilet. I replied in a meek voice.

Me: No, no, its okay.

Sanjeev: What okay Madam, you will feel fresh wearing the new set. But Madam, do not take a bath now, as before 'diksha' you have to take a bath. I gained composure by that time and thought Sanjeev's idea was better as I need a change of my dress as I had sweated a lot. Before I could give him a green signal to bring my spare dress, he himself was proactive.

Sanjeev: Madam, I am taking your sari, petticoat and blouse for a wash and will keep the spare one that you have brought.

Giving me no time to react, I saw that the sari and petticoat vanished in a flash from the toilet door top. Now I have literally nothing to wear except for my inner wear. The blouse also was gone in a moment. I don't know what he did with them but his comment shocked me.

Sanjeev: Madam, it seems you sweat a lot in your armpits, the blouse is totally wet there, and the back is also somewhat wet.

I was dying out of shame now. It means he is checking my blouse at different parts, the armpits, the back, and obviously the cups, where my twin peaks stay. I am a married housewife, 32-year-old old fully mature woman and this unknown man was checking my 'taken off' blouse! I had to answer something.

Me: Yes, err... I mean sweat a lot.

Saying that and wasting no more time I started washing my bra and panty so that I do not face any more tricky questions. I also noted that Sanjeev kept my spare clothes on the door top. But the petticoat slipped to my side from the door top as he kept the blouse over it.

Sanjeev: Sorry Madam. I did not realize that it would slide like that.

Since I was washing, I could not also catch it and it landed on watered part of the floor and instantly my light blue petticoat turned deep blue soaked in water.

Sanjeev: Madam, I hope it landed on dry floor or is it wet?

I could not tell the truth as it could provoke more lewd conversations.

Me: Its okay. It landed in dry are.

Sanjeev: Still I should have been more careful.

I had finished washing my inner wear and had to take off the towel off my body to dry myself. My free naked boobs jiggled on every movement I made, which I saw in mirror reflection. As I said, my boobs have not sagged at all, they stood proud and unknowingly my nipples were already hard and stood up like two grapes.

I took the blouse off the door top and started wearing it. This was after a very long time that I was wearing a blouse without a bra. Hardly do I remain in the day without a bra and at night I wear a nighty with nothing below, but a blouse with nothing underneath was a very rare dressing for me. I do not know why the thin material of the blouse trembled me a bit and to my ill luck, this was a thin, white one and in the mirror I made out that it was displaying my booby treasures in vivid way. The nipple outlines were clear evident and to my shock both brownish areolas on my breasts appeared through the white material of the blouse. I was cursing myself for bringing this blouse, but had now no alternative but to wear it.

Sanjeev: Madam, are you over? I need to attend Guru-ji once now.

I quickly wore the wet petticoat, as I had no other choice and by no means could go in that sari before a male without the petticoat on, as the sari was quite flimsy. I made all necessary adjustments to hide my upper treasures with my sari pallu. Sanjeev looked at me with a smiling face as I came out through the toilet door. There was a step from the toilet towards the room and when I stepped down on it, automatically my free boobs clasped loosely in the blouse gave a bouncing effect and I noted that his eyes did not miss that. It was extremely uncomfortable for me to be like this in front of this male and I tried to wrap up things as quickly as possible. I handed him the washed undergarments. I was feeling wetness on my smooth buttocks and thighs, as the petticoat that I was wearing was half wet especially in the buttock area and that was making me more uncomfortable.

Sanjeev: Okay Madam, take rest.

He left and I felt so relieved and quickly closed the room door and got rid of the wet petticoat. This time I did not open my sari and just lifted it to my waist and untied the petticoat knot. It was sticking to my buttock as it was wet and I had to struggle a bit to finally slide it over my round ass cheeks. The very sensation of not wearing anything below my sari was giving me a turn on.

Almost an hour passed, but there was no sign of Sanjeev taking me for 'diksha'. My petticoat was more or less dry now and I was thinking of wearing it when there was a knock on the door. I had to say something to the person knocking as I needed to put on the petticoat.

Me: Please wait, I am opening in a minute.

I swiftly wore the petticoat and flowed the sari over it and opened the door. There was Nirmal standing on the door.

Nirmal: Madam, Sanjeev said to take you to diksha room. Guru-ji is waiting there.

He was a short statured guy, only probably 5 feet and his eyes were just in the level of my boobs. I was careful not to show him any unnecessary bouncing of my free boobs.

Me: Okay I am ready. But Sanjeev was saying to take a bath before the diksha I could not complete as Nirmal interrupted in between.

Nirmal: Yes Madam, that's right, but that bath would be with special herbal water in front of Guru-ji.

Me: What?

That was my instant reaction hearing the words "in front of Guru-ji" and I suppose any woman would react like that.

Me: How can I bathe in front of him, I am not a little girl?

Nirmal: No, no Madam, you got me wrong. I wanted to say the herbal waters are specially prepared by Guru-ji and he chants some mantra on that before you take the bath. There is separate toilet in the diksha room.

Listening to him I calmed down, but he probably got entertained by my reaction.

Nirmal: Madam, who says you are a little girl? He must be a blind donkey.

He paused a bit and then added, "But Madam, you cannot deny that you can look like a little girl if you get back to your school days uniform."

He smiled. Nirmal was flirting with me I realized, but to my surprise I was enjoying his words! His comment did not irritate me. I was feeling hardness again in my nipples and my breasts getting firm hearing a male hinting me to show up in my school uniform, seemingly knowing the school uniform skirt would not even properly cover my macro-sized buttocks. Nirmal's eyes were directly on my taut breasts due to his short height.

I also replied teasingly.

Me: Sanjeev already said your ashram would provide sari for me. I hope you will not come up separately with a school dress.

Nirmal: Madam, ashram is like a school only. So there is no harm in wearing that. But don't blame me if you cannot wear it Madam.

He said laughingly. I do not know why I was dragging this and getting fun out of this useless conversation, but somehow this short-height Nirmal amused me. During this conversation I completely was out of my mind that why I have come to the ashram. It was not a fun trip and I was here for a treatment for bearing the child. But the chronology of events with Sanjeev first and now this amusing Nirmal probably drifted me temporarily.

By then, I could realize my nipples were growing to their full size and my heart beating faster. May be my standing in front of a completely unknown male in braless state added to it.

Me: You have a point that ashram is like a school only. But why can't I wear it?

What he replied was the most provocative statement I have ever heard from a male concerning me.

Nirmal: So you agree that the ashram is like a school. So you should have no objection in wearing a school uniform. But the uniform will be of the size of a schoolgirl because it is a 'school uniform'. Right Madam He paused very briefly looking at my eyes, but his eyeballs roaming frequently on my whole body.

Nirmal: Suppose I bring a school dress for you Madam, the white top and the pleated skirt, I can bet you cannot wear it as even if you can get your legs into the skirt, it will not go up your hips. Madam, you are very plump there. And for the top, surely you will not be able to close a single button of the top even if you are braless as you are right now. So was I wrong Madam if I had said 'don't blame me if you cannot wear it'.

I was getting amused by the conversation no doubt, but at the same time was taken aback when he said he knew I was not wearing a bra directly. It seems the whole ashram knew that!

Me: Umm... But I don't agree with you. I can wear the skirt surely; the top may be a problem. But thank god! You do not have the school uniform as the ashram dress code.

I giggled and Nirmal laughed back at me too.

Nirmal was gaining in confidence in his words as he saw me responding to his teasing talks. May be he leads a sage life, but the way I started showing signs of shamelessness in my conversation probably provoked him. I was really unsure what I was trying to do, my pussy was already wet and my boobs gaining in firmness. I was also breathing a bit heavily now. It was difficult for me to stand still, and so pretending to adjust my sari in front of him, I actually was rubbing my ass to the door.

Nirmal: Madam, now we are getting late, but let us do a trail after your 'diksha' is complete. I will bring you a school dress to try out and then you will agree to my words.

Nirmal is inviting me for a lewd session I could understand. I was also equally fascinated to tease this 5 feet dwarfish male.

Me: Oh really, you have a school uniform in the ashram. How come?

Nirmal: Madam, one of the devotees of Guru-ji came with her daughter and by mistake has left a packet some days ago in which there was a school uniform of her daughter along with other clothes. She never came back to take it. It's lying in the office cupboard. But Madam lets go now for your diksha, Guru-ji must be waiting.

This was going a bit too far. I never expected a school uniform of a girl in this ashram, but thoroughly enjoying this dwarf's pranks The diksha room was somewhat bigger than the room I was staying. There were pictures of various gods and goddesses. There was a throne-like structure where there was a small stature garlanded with lots of flowers and leaves. The whole atmosphere was smoky as there were several agarbattis burning simultaneously. There was Sanjeev and Guru-ji in the room. I did get quite nervous coming in that room. Nirmal left the place closing the door behind me.

TO BE CONTINUED

12