Young Jason Experiences Rhonda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew exactly what she wanted. She wanted me to fuck her while she lied there on her back until I needed to cum. I lowered my cock to meet her pussy once again, and I started to pump it wildly as we both started to scream. It took almost nothing to get me to cum now that I knew she wanted me to. I started to feel the rumblings from deep within me, and I did not fight it. I brought myself to the point of no return, and I pulled my cock out of her. I straightened myself out and pumped my cock until cum shot out of me with incredible force. The first amazing jet launched far beyond her head, and almost nothing landed on her. I compensated, and pointed my cock down so it was pointing straight at her face, and the next one shot straight out and hit her under her left eye, covering the left side of her face with my cum. The next few jets of cum covered her face, neck and boobs and the last few dropped down onto her stomach.

I saw cum had landed everywhere. Her face was covered. Her boobs were glazed with it, and thick puddles had collected on her stomach.

"OH . . . MY . . . GOD." She said, accentuating each word. "I . . . have never . . . experienced something like that. It's like a garden hose . . . that was the hottest thing I have ever witnessed."

Before she could say anything else, I felt the need to explain how hot she was for me. "No, you are the hottest thing that I have ever witnessed. From the moment I first saw you, I thought that you were too sexy for words. What you were wearing was driving me crazy, and seeing your naked body move against mine was . . . amazing. And now . . . seeing your body covered in cum . . . I don't have words for it."

"Mmm. You are good. This is good. What are you doing tomorrow?" She said with a laugh.

"You really want to see me again?"

"Of course I do. Why should we say no to more of this in the future?"

"Perfect." I said with satisfaction.

Let me know what you think – I love feedback.

12