Young Jason's Experiences

Story Info
Twenty-year=old guy makes moves on sexy MILF.
2.9k words
4.32
161.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These are some of my experiences. I decided to write them down and send them to online sites and hope for some feedback.

I'm 21 and I work at a downtown gas station. I've always loved older women, and I frequently meet single mothers at work and hope to charm them into asking for a later meeting. I've had some luck in the past, but nothing like what I experienced after I met Becky on a Friday night.

Being an evening shift manager, I have the relative freedom to roam about and talk to customers for a slightly extended period of time. On this night, a woman walked in and asked one of my coworkers for directions to a theater she was trying to find. I quickly jumped into the situation and asked if she would walk outside with me so I could point her in the right direction.

This woman looked classy, wearing a long, black fur coat. Her look was so enticing to me. She looked to be in her mid-40s and the first thing I noticed was her sultry voice. Something about the way she sounded really turned me on, as though it betrayed the experience she had behind her. She was about 5'4 and had a slim or maybe athletic figure hidden under her coat. Her face, to me, was beautiful. She simply looked like a gorgeous older mom.

Outside, I told her that several of the buildings in the distance were where she was headed, and she seemed satisfied enough and turned to leave.

"Are you and your husband going to a play?" I asked, trying to open up a little dialogue.

"No, I'm with my mom."

"Cool."

Having learned over the years that a little bravery in these short exchanges never hurts, I got over my initial fear of simply asking older women if they're single of if they like younger men. I used to think that questions like that would offend people, but all it does is send a little uncompensated compliment at worst. This knowledge led me to my next statement.

"Do you like younger guys?" I asked.

"What? I . . . uh . . . oh geez. You really caught me off guard."

A smile had spread across her face before she fumbled for words when she suddenly stopped and started writing on the corner of the paper she had jotted down the driving directions I had just given her. She tore off the corner and handed it to me.

"I'm Becky" she said as she offered me her hand.

I shook her hand. "I'm Jason."

"Well, Jason you can give me a call some time." She said with a little bit of a laugh as she headed towards her car.

As I walked inside I looked at her handwriting. Everything about this woman seemed classy, even the way she wrote her name on the paper.

The night wore on and I finished the shift at around 11 and went straight home because I was due back early in the morning. I worked the next day until the early afternoon and decided that I would give Becky a call to see what she had planned for her Saturday night.

Despite the fact that she did give me her phone number, I was still expecting very little from such a classy woman, so I was surprised when she answered the phone and sounded excited when she found out it was me.

"What are you doing tonight?" I asked her.

"Well, nothing that I know of. Do you want to get together?"

My heart started beating at the thought that she would want to see me in the next couple of hours.

"That'd be great. What do you like to do?" I asked.

"Well, do you want to get a bite to eat with me or maybe a drink?"

"I don't know. Do you just want to come over to my place? I don't spend much time in my own apartment and my roommate is gone for the next few days, so I was hoping to enjoy some time here."

Thinking she would balk at the idea of coming over to my apartment right off the bat, a rush of excitement went through me when she said, "Sure, but I want to get a little something to eat. Can I pick you up and go grab something before we go to your place?" "That'd be great. Just call me when you get into my neighborhood."

I gave her directions to my place and excitedly jumped in the shower, quickly going over the events of the last 24 hours. She happily gave me her number and agreed to come right over to my apartment. She has to be thinking what I'm thinking, right?

Finally, her phone call came and I ran downstairs and jumped in her car which was, of course, a very nice BMW.

"Nice car" I said as I jumped in and looked her in the eyes, thinking that she looked even sexier than she had the night before.

"Thanks, it's my husband's. Mine isn't running right."

Realizing then that I hadn't even asked her about her marital status, I was eased when she continued, "Well, ex-husband. One of his cars is still at my place because he doesn't have the parking space at his house."

I'd like to think that it was impatience to get to my place that made her say the next thing, but I can't guarantee that assumption's validity.

"You know? I think I could just go for a shake or something at a drive thru, what's close?"

I told her how to get to the closest McDonald's and she quickly drove through and picked up her shake.

On the drive back to my place I was happy to see that conversation for us flowed very freely and she was a very easy going person. It was easy to make her laugh and she made me feel comfortable.

"What do you do?" I asked.

Laughing she said, "I teach English to students not much younger than you."

I couldn't believe it. I was taking the hot English teacher home.

We got into my apartment where the TV was still on, and I got yet another rush of excitement when she took off her long black coat. Her body looked fabulous. Her body was tight and she looked to have nice looking boobs. I would say she was a C cup. Her ass looked great in the tight jeans she was wearing and her upper body looked so fit in a pink sweater.

"I love giving massages, Becky so if you'd like one then I'd be more than happy to oblige."

"Oh, that would be great. If you're sure you don't mind."

"Can I give you a foot massage?"

Having a bit of a foot fetish I was happy to hear her excitedly accept my offer. She immediately sat down on the couch and started taking off her socks when her phone rang. She went and got it really quick while I grabbed some lotion. Right before she answered the call she explained that her friend Rhonda was calling to check up on her because she knew Becky was with a 21 year old. She took the call and propped her feet up onto my lap.

"Yeah, he's just starting to give me a foot massage" she said as I first started rubbing her feet.

I immediately noticed that she had the highest arches that I have ever felt. It was such a turn on for me because it felt like nothing I've massaged before. I don't understand that, but that was the affect it had on me.

She quickly got off the phone, and I said, "Your arches are so high."

"I know. That's just how I am. I really like a woman's feet and hand."

With those words, she sucked the air out of my lungs. A sexy older woman who appreciated having attention focused below her ankles? I didn't want to confess too much but I did assure her that I was appreciative of the fact that her feet were sexy. I gave her a nice rub down and asked if she wanted a back rub too.

She agreed and slipped off her pink sweater as she laid down on her stomach. She did it in a way that was more accommodating than anything. She wasn't pulling her sweater off to show me her skin but rather to give me access to it. I confidently unhooked her bra in the back and started rubbing her back and shoulders. I told her that she had a very fit body because I could see that she had almost no fat on her.

After several minutes, I asked how things were going and she said that she was feeling perfect. She started to push herself up when she asked me to flick off the lights. I stood up, turned off the lights and walked back towards the couch. I intended on sitting down on the couch next to her and then do something suggestive, but I didn't have time to think of something because as soon as I sat down, she started to speak.

"I'm going to kiss you know" she said as she pressed her body into mine.

I kissed her back and encircled my arm around her back and quickly undid the bra again that she fastened while sitting back up. I ever so slightly pulled her closer to me and she went along with my motion, continuing on and pulling her leg up so that she was straddling me on my couch. We kissed as I started feeling her unbelievable boobs. They hung down perfectly and her nipples were perked up for my roaming hands. I softly squeezed and rubbed her boobs and rolled her nipples in my hands when I broke our liplock to settle my mouth onto her left nipple. I sucked and played her nipple with my tongue. I switched to the other one and did the same as her breathing was picking up along with mine. She pulled my mouth back to her when I quickly swung her body around as I stood up slightly so that she was lying on her back on the couch. I undid her belt and started to pull off her jeans as she helped me to pull them off. She was wearing a hot pink, lacy thong that just turned me on. A thong like that on a girl my age is expected, but on an older woman it's more of a rarity. I rubbed her crotch through her thong for maybe a few seconds before I pulled her thong off too. She quickly puller her knees up and helped me rid her of her last bit of clothing. I played with her pussy with my hand while I kissed her sexy lips and tongued her nipples. About a minute later, I swung my own body onto the couch and started sucking her clit. I fiddled with a couple different paces, monitoring her response to see what she was happy with. I quickly found that she liked having her clit tongued rapidly, so I kept my tongue flicking as fast and steadily as I could. She climbed the heights of pleasure much faster than I would have expected and pulled away from my mouth when I thought she would cum. She sat up and rose to her feet, pulling me up with here.

"Why do you still have clothes on? That's not fair, is it?" She was tantalizingly whispering into my ear.

She pulled my shirt up and over my head, and then went straight for my belt buckle. She seemed so cute when she fumbled with my belt and asked me to just get it done with. I undid my belt and button when her hands shot back into the situation and unzipped my pants and let them fall to the ground. She then yanked down on my boxers, letting my raging hard cock spring out as she smoothly pushed me back onto the couch. She dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth. She bobbed up and down on my cock and, needless to say, the sensation was incredible. Her mouth felt so good as it expertly sucked on it, slightly changing the suction and pace that she used. I pulled back her hair, watching her face as it fucked my cock. I reached further down and toyed a little bit with her boobs while she went up and down my shaft, sometimes stopping to lick my balls. She rose up to me and thrust her tongue into my mouth. Her boobs grazed my slick cock and she started moving her chest up and down my penis. A few seconds later she returned her mouth to my groin and continued her satisfying sucking. I almost had to pull away at one point because the sensation was so intense I almost felt like cumming.

"I have a condom for you" she said after a while.

"Oh, I have condoms too."

"Well, if you have some of yours then you should use them." She said sweetly, reminding me how kind she showed herself to be earlier in the night. She almost sounded motherly when she said that, and it was driving me crazy. I was so turned on.

I ran into the next room and grabbed a condom and had it ripped open as I started to walk back. I started sliding it onto my cock as she assumed my previous position on the couch. I knelt down and positioned the head of my cock at her opening as she put her hands on my hips and pulled me a little closer.

I slipped into her soaking wet pussy and let myself go slowly all the way in. Then I slowly pulled myself out and did the same thing. I slightly quickened my pace, encouraged by her sexy, soft moaning.

"That feels so good, Becky" "Yeah, I think I want it a little faster" she said in an almost passive way. She sounded so cute and slightly giddy.

We were going relatively slow so it was simple to greatly quicken the pace. She started moaning louder and louder until they turned into tiny screams.

"Slow down, slow down. Oh my god. That feels so good. Just go slow for a little bit." She was out of breath.

I steadily rocked against her body, pushing my cock in and out. She leaned forward, grabbed my ass and pulled it into her, setting the pace back to where it had been.

"Oh god that feels good. Yes. Damn." She said as I thrust my cock into her harder and harder.

When I noticed again how high her arches were when here feet were held high up in the air as I fucked her, it was all I could do to stop from cumming.

"Do you want me to turn around, Jason?" she asked as she came off her first noticeable orgasm.

"Sure." I said as I pulled her body around so she was on her knees in front of the couch. I quickly pushed my cock into her as I took in the sight of her tight body before me. I positioned my hands on her hips and pulled her onto my cock as I thrust forward and pulled back. We quickly went to a new height of speed and veracity as she started to really scream. My cock slid in and out of her soaking wet pussy and the sensation was wonderful. She came hard, and I was trying to avoid a similar fate.

"I need you to cum. I'm not going to have all the fun." She said unsteadily as I continued to fuck her.

"Where do you want me to cum?"

"Wherever you want. What turns you on?" again sounding motherly and sending my horniness into unimaginable heights.

I turned her over and positioned myself between her legs.

"I'll cum all over you. Is that ok?"

"Please" is all she said.

That was all it took. I ripped off the condom and started moving my hand up and down my cock when it erupted thick jets of cum. The first three or four shot way up onto and around her face. The rest covered her boobs and puddle on her stomach and she oohed and ahhed, forcing me to feel more than satisfied. "Oh my god. Look at all this cum. That is so hot, Jason. Do you have a towel?"

I grabbed her one as she started laughing at the fact that cum was literally dripping off her hot body. I laughed with her as we both cleaned up the cum on our bodies and the couch.

She sat next to me and looked at me seductively and satisfied. "We just had sex, can you believe that?"

"Oh it was great." I said still breathing deeply.

"We're going to have to do this again. That's for sure."

As we said our thank you's and goodbye's, I started thinking about what her friend Rhonda might look like? It just felt to me like Becky would be the type of woman to have hot friends and maybe she would be comfortable enough to hook me up with them, or maybe hook up with me with them. I had no idea, so I planned on exploring that possibility in the future.

Let me know what you think of the story.