Young Jimmy Ch. 03

Story Info
Mr. Michaels has a change of heart.
4.2k words
44.2k
9
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Yomoto chuckled, "There now. Don't fight what you are destined for." He lifted up the whip and asked, "Who am I?"

Jimmy growled back, "A sick fuck!"

Mr. Yomoto delivered two stripes across Jimmy's ass and calmly said, "You will call me Sir. Do you understand?"

Jimmy hesitated. His hesitation resulted in two more swipes across his ass.

Mr. Yomoto shouted at him, "Do you understand?!"

Jimmy cried out, "Yes!"

Mr. Yomoto rubbed his own erect cock and asked, "Yes, what?"

Jimmy immediately said, "Yes, Sir." Tears streamed down his cheeks as he looked over Mr. Michaels. To his shock Mr. Michaels had his own cock out of his pants and was stroking it slowly as he watched on.

Mr. Yomoto rubbed Jimmy's ass cheeks, "Very good, slave. Soon enough you will be begging for me to fuck you." He stepped back and admired Jimmy's backside for a moment. He then lifted a finger to run along Jimmy's ass crack a few times. He then said, "Your ass is perfect."

Jimmy flinched and Mr. Yomoto dropped to his knees. With his hands he spread Jimmy's ass cheeks apart and licked at the rosebud. Jimmy shivered as Mr. Yomoto slipped his tongue inside. Though he wanted nothing to do with Mr. Yomoto, hiss asshole could not deny the pleasure his tongue was bringing.

Mr. Yomoto then lifted a hand up and stroked Jimmy's cock at the same time. This continued for a few minutes until Jimmy's cock began to get erect. Mr. Yomoto stood up and chuckled, "You may not cum until after I do."

Jimmy exhaled as Mr. Yomoto stopped what he was doing. He asked, "Can I just suck you off then?" He wanted to get this over with and knew if he could suck on him it would be over soon.

Mr. Yomoto grabbed his whip and delivered four strokes to Jimmy's ass, "You will not make requests! You will not speak unless asked to speak! Do you understand?!"

Jimmy cried out, "Yes, Sir!"

Mr. Yomoto retrieved a testicles restraint and walked around in front of Jimmy. The way the device was made looked like a big open square with shackles on each corner and a neck restraint in the center of the top wooden rail. There was also a thin flat rail that extended from the center of the top rail down to just above Jimmy's belly button. This rail was meant to help the captive stay standing by supporting some of the weight. This design was very efficient. It left Jimmy completely exposed, even his nipples.

Mr. Yomoto dropped to his knees in front of Jimmy. With his right hand he clasped Jimmy's ball sack just above the testicles and pulled downward. Jimmy gasped and Mr. Yomoto attached the restraint. The restraint was made out of leather and made to fasten so tight that the sperm flow would be cut off and the testicles would be very prominent. It did not take but a few moments for this to become painful to Jimmy. He moaned out from pain.

Mr. Yomoto sucked on Jimmy's cock a few moments and then stood up. He looked Jimmy in the eyes, "Thank me for restraining your balls."

Jimmy hesitated and Mr. Yomoto slapped his face hard, "You will be grateful for everything I do to you. A slave is always honored by the attention his Master shows him. You will say, thank you for restraining my balls sir! Now say it!"

Jimmy trembled and cried out, "Thank you for restraining my balls sir!"

Mr. Yomoto smiled wickedly, "Oh, you are most welcome, slave." With that he returned to the table and lifted a silver thin metal dildo. He walked over to Jimmy and smiled, "We will start you off with this one. Let me see if you understand how all of this works yet. You know you are a slave. You know I am to be called Mister. You know you are to thank me for everything I do to you. I hope you understand by now that denying me is not a good idea. So, I will ask you a question. Look at this dildo. Would you like me to fuck you with it?"

Jimmy sighed. He knew that if he did not answer or say no, Mr. Yomoto would whip him again. Jimmy decided that if he went along with it, this night would be over with sooner. So, he played along and said, "Yes, Sir."

Mr. Yomoto smiled, "Very good, slave. You are learning." He walked behind Jimmy and slowly pressed the dildo up inside of him. Mr. Michaels had used Jimmy so much that the dildo went in without trouble. Mr. Yomoto looked over to Mr. Michaels, "It appears you find him quite pleasing, Mr. Michaels. No bother. I will use a larger one."

Mr. Yomoto slid the dildo out and retrieved a fatter one. This time it did not go in as easy. It actually hurt Jimmy. Jimmy cried out, "It hurts!"

Mr. Yomoto said nothing. He merely chuckled in response as he began to fuck Jimmy slowly with the dildo. After awhile this slow fucking caused Jimmy's anus to relax and feel pleasure. His cock began to become very erect. Jimmy released a soft moan. To his own disgust he was beginning to feel good.

Mr. Yomoto stepped away and retrieved a cock ring from the table. He stood in front of Jimmy and dropped on to his knees. He began sucking Jimmy until he felt Jimmy's cock began to throb. He slid his mouth off and slowly slid the cock ring down to the base of Jimmy's cock. Jimmy flinched from the immediate pressure of the blood flow being cut off to his cock. Mr. Yomoto stood up and kissed Jimmy on the lips. When he pulled away he said, "You can't cum until I do, slave. Do you want me to cum in your ass so you can cum?"

Jimmy wasted no time in answering, "Yes, Sir." The pressure in his balls had become almost unbearable and he knew it would no be long before his cock would be aching as well. He wanted this to be over with and had become completely submissive.

Mr. Yomoto chuckled, "Because you are so sexy and submissive I will go easy on you tonight, slave. If you can beg well enough for me to fuck your face and throat I will face fuck you until I cum. And then I'll fuck your ass until I cum again. And after that I will allow you to cum. Does this sound satisfactory to you?"

Jimmy nodded, "Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir." He exhaled and decided to begin the begging as Mr. Yomoto walked over to the table and picked up the whip, "Please, Sir. Please fuck my face and throat."

Mr. Yomoto walked behind him and struck his buttocks twice with the whip. Jimmy gasped and Mr. Yomoto shouted, "Not good enough!"

Jimmy tried to muster a sincere voice as he continued, "Please, Sir. Please use my mouth and throat. Please allow me to pleasure you."

Mr. Yomoto looked over to Mr. Michaels and smiled. Mr. Michaels remained quiet and continued to slowly stroke himself. Mr. Yomoto removed his robe and allowed it to fall to the ground. He pressed his naked body up against the backside of Jimmy.

Jimmy gasped as the whelps stung from the contact of flesh. He continued to beg, "P-please S-Sir…. Use me to pleasure yourself. Please give me that honor."

Mr. Yomoto kissed the back of Jimmy's neck, "Well, since you asked so nicely…. very well, slave. He quickly worked on releasing Jimmy's ankles from the shackles. He stood up behind Jimmy again and whispered in his ear, "Your feet are free. I will free your hands now. Do not try to fight me or you will regret it severely, slave. You will do exactly as I say. Do you understand?"

Jimmy trembled with fear, "Yes, Sir. I understand, Sir."

Mr. Yomoto released Jimmy's hands from the shackles, then his neck. Mr. Yomoto brought his hands up to rest on Jimmy's shoulders, "Go lay on your back on the bed with your head on the pillow."

Jimmy ducked his head under the beam him neck was shackled to and slowly took a few steps forward. He then stopped and turned to Mr. Michaels. A tear slipped down his face as he watched Mr. Michaels smile to him and stroke himself.

Mr. Yomoto shoved him forward and Jimmy stumbled a few feet. He stumbled to the bed and fell onto it. He slid himself up and turned to lie on his back with his head on the pillow. He looked to his left and right and saw leather straps on the posts. He assumed these would be used to restrain him.

Mr. Yomoto crawled up on the bed and sat on Jimmy's chest. He leaned over and strapped Jimmy's wrists tightly with the leather straps. He then looked down at him. He stroked Jimmy's cheek and said, "So beautiful. You are so beautiful. So youthful and flawless. Quite a prize. Open your mouth."

Jimmy opened hi mouth and Mr. Yomoto slid his cock into his mouth, "Lick on the tip."

Jimmy did as he was told.

Mr. Yomoto began to grow excited and grabbed a hold of the back of Jimmy's head with his hands. He forcefully shoved his cock all the way down Jimmy's throat and began to brutally fuck his throat. As Jimmy gagged Mr. Yomoto kept saying, "Yes! Take it, slave! Take it!" It did not take long for Mr. Yomoto to spray Jimmy's throat with his cum. When he was finished trembling and spurting seed he pulled his cock out.

Jimmy coughed and wheezed. His eyes were watering and he could not wipe them. Things seemed blurry as a dark shadow loomed over him. He realized it was Mr. Yomoto when he said, "Make me hard again while I suck you and I will let you cum." He had repositioned himself in the 69 position. He slid his cock into Jimmy's mouth and Jimmy immediately began to suck.

After a few moments Mr. Yomoto was erect again. He pulled out of Jimmy and repositioned himself so that he was on his knees between Jimmy's legs and looking down at his blue and bound testicles. Mr. Yomoto slowly released the binding and then lifted Jimmy's legs and bent them at the knees. He moved his hips until the tip of his cock was aligned with Jimmy's ass hole. When it was aligned he shoved his hard cock into Jimmy's ass.

Jimmy screamed out from the pain and tears rolled down his cheeks. Mr. Yomoto ignored his cries of pain and pounded into the tender flesh of his anus. He then slowed as if to make it last. To Jimmy's surprise Mr. Yomoto then pulled off the cock ring.

Mr. Yomoto continued to slowly fuck Jimmy's ass. He chuckled, "Cum or I fuck your ass hole all night, slave." He reached down with one hand and began to stroke Jimmy's cock.

Jimmy was disgusted by himself but he knew if wanted this night to be over soon, all he had to do was cum. He closed his eyes and relaxed. Soon, his anus relaxed as well and began to feel pleasure.

When Jimmy's cock had grown so hard that it began to throb Mr. Yomoto said, "I too am soon to cum." He sped up and after a few minutes Jimmy's body tightened and he moaned as he ejaculated all over Mr. Yomoto's hand.

Mr. Yomoto began pounding in and out of Jimmy hard. The sound of flesh pounding flesh echoed through out the room. Jimmy looked over to Mr. Michaels just in time to see him ejaculate all over his own hand. He looked back up to Mr. Yomoto and closed his eyes.

Mr. Yomoto finally came deep inside of Jimmy's ass. He left his flinching cock inside of Jimmy until his cock released all of the cum it was going to. He pulled out and stood next to the bed. He looked down to Jimmy and smiled, "Such a fuss. You see? You liked every minute of it. Look at all that cum on your stomach and my hand. You are a good slave." He then released Jimmy's hands from the straps. He walked over to a counter and retrieved a large roll of paper towels. He laid it on the bed next to Jimmy and took one for himself. As he cleaned his hand off he said, "Clean yourself up slave, we are done."

Jimmy sighed a sigh of relief as Mr. Yomoto picked up his robe, put it back on and left the room closing the door behind himself. Jimmy took the paper towels and cleaned his stomach. He looked up as Mr. Michaels walked over, "You let him hurt me."

Mr. Michaels took a paper towel and cleaned off his own hand, "But, you are a slave. What he did was not abusive for a slave. You were not caned or beaten until bloody or even fucked until bloody. Some Masters fuck their slaves so ruthlessly that they get torn rectums. Besides, allowing yourself to cum admits that you enjoyed the painful pleasure."

Jimmy rolled his eyes and walked over to his clothing. He dressed himself in silence. Mr. Michaels felt an odd sensation within himself. He felt remorse and guilt.

As Jimmy and Mr. Michaels left the room, Mr. Yomoto could be seen sitting by a fire smoking a cigar. He stood and shook hands with Mr. Michaels, "You came through your part of the deal and I will come through with my end, partner. That boy of yours pleasured my cock very well. Perhaps you will loan him to me for a whole weekend sometime."

Mr. Michaels chuckled, "Nah…. I don't think I want to let go of him again. Thanks for adhering to our deal. It will be a profitable decision." Mr. Yomoto agreed.

Later that nigh as Jimmy lied naked under a blanket in bed he winced from the occasional stinging on his back side if he lied on his back. He felt depressed, betrayed, used and dirty. As he softly cried Mr. Michaels walked into the room. He sat on the other side of the bed behind him. Jimmy stifled his cries and kept his back to Mr. Michaels.

Mr. Michaels exhaled, "Jimmy…. I-I….I'm sorry. I said I wouldn't let him hurt you. But, he did." He then lied next to Jimmy and pulled him onto his back. Mr. Michaels then saw his tears. His heart sank into his stomach. He took Jimmy into his arms and kissed his forehead. Jimmy began to sob into Mr. Michael's chest, "Please don't make me do that again."

Mr. Michaels held him tightly, "Never baby. I will never share you again. I'm so sorry, baby." He put one hand at the back of Jimmy's head and pulled him back to look up at him. Mr. Michaels exhaled, "Jimmy, I love you. I loved you since the moment I first saw you. I didn't want to admit it. I thought if I made you a slave and forced you to fuck other people I wouldn't love you. But, it didn't work. I can't deny it anymore. I love you and I swear no one else will ever hurt you again. Please say you forgive me. I know you probably don't love me. But, I will work hard to be deserving of your love."

Jimmy kissed Mr. Michaels on the lips softly and then looked into his eyes, "I forgive you. I don't mind being bossed by you. And I don't mind being submissive to you. Just, please, don't make me fuck other people again. I do care for you. I know I do because it hurt me when you did nothing to save me."

Mr. Michaels exhaled, "I love you, baby." The two lovers then engaged in a deep passionate kiss. When the kiss was broken Jimmy snuggled against Mr. Michaels and soon fell asleep from exhaustion. Mr. Michaels soon fell asleep as well and with a smile on his face. He had found the one he would always love and protect. And that someone allowed him to be dominant as well.

Two months went by with no sexual activity. Mr. Michaels treated Jimmy very different. At work he treated him like a real assistant and made no advances towards him. At home he treated him like a roommate and made no advances. He slept in his bed every night desiring Jimmy but kept it to himself. Mr. Michaels hoped Jimmy would come to him. He loved Jimmy and didn't want to cause him anymore pain.

A meeting with three brothers who owned a business was arranged. DigiTech wanted to buy out this smaller company. The company of course was trying to bleed DigiTech dry on the purchase price. The three brothers were openly gay and knew Mr. Yomoto well. Mr. Yomoto told of an apprentice he had a fun evening with. During the meeting with Mr. Michaels they knew right away Jimmy must have been that assistant he spoke of.

The older brother finally said, "Give us one night with Jimmy and we will sell the business at the price you are asking for." Jimmy felt his heart sink and prepared to hear Mr. Michaels agree to the deal.

Jimmy thought to himself, "Here we go again. He is going to whore me out again."

To Jimmy's surprise and relief Mr. Michaels slammed his fist on the table, "Hell, No!"

The oldest brother stood up and the two other brothers followed his lead. He said, "Then, we have no deal. Our business is complete here."

Mr. Michaels stood up and anger was quite visible on his face, "Listen to me! That business of yours is a money pit right now! No one will even offer you the deal I have! You can walk out that door if you like! I am doing you a favor! My company makes too much money for me to beg for your little company or whore out my assistant!"

The older brother snapped at him, "So, it is ok to whore him out to Mr. Yomoto but not us? Why the change of heart?"

The older brother was right. Mr. Michaels did have a change of heart for Jimmy. But, he did not want to seem weak. He glared at the man, "Mr. Yomoto? What exactly did he tell you?"

The older brother sighed, "That he had an evening of sexual decadence with a sexy young personal assistant. He didn't say a name but I am willing to bet it is your precious Jimmy. It is not hard to see that he is your Bitch!"

Mr. Michaels charged over to the smaller man who defied him. He grabbed him by the collar and glared into his eyes, "Don't ever speak of my assistant in such a way ever again or I will kick your ass, little man. Either accept my offer or get out."

The brother shrugged free and chuckled, "Now, now. Calm down, Mr. Michaels. We accept your offer. The paperwork will be sent over tomorrow."

Mr. Michaels gritted his teeth, "Very well. Now, get the hell out of my building."

The men left and Mr. Michaels kicked over a chair in frustration. He looked to Jimmy, "Damn I would love to kick that smug look of that asshole's face." He turned and left out of the conference room while Jimmy sat there stunned for a few moments.

Jimmy could not believe how Mr. Michaels stood up for him and even wanted to hurt the guy for him. He thought to himself, "Maybe he truly does love me. Is that why he has made no moves in two months?"

That night at home Mr. Michaels sat out on the balcony sipping a glass of wine. Jimmy sat on the sofa watching television. But his eyes kept being drawn in Mr. Michaels direction. He turned off the T.V with the remote and walked out onto the balcony. He sat in a chair beside Mr. Michaels and sighed. He looked over to him and said, "Thank you for standing up for me, Mr. Michaels. I really thought you were going to whore me out again."

Mr. Michaels closed his eyes for a moment and exhaled hard. He looked over to Jimmy, "Jimmy, I meant what I said before. I will never do that to you again. I will allow no one to use you for sexual pleasure again. I will not allow anyone to hurt you again. Even myself." He exhaled and looked out over the railing, 'Why don't you go on to bed. It's late, Jimmy."

Jimmy nodded and stood to his feet. As he walked through the sliding balcony doors Mr. Michaels said, "Jimmy…. Don't call me Mr. Michaels when we are at home alone. I want you to call me by my first name. It's John."

Jimmy smiled and said, "Ok, John. Good night."

John waved over his shoulder, "Good night, Jimmy."

When Jimmy crawled into bed later he could not sleep. He tossed and turned thinking of John. He even said his name a few times. A while later he heard the sliding doors to the balcony close and he heard John go into his own bedroom and close the door. Jimmy realized that he actually felt disappointed. He was actually desiring John!

Jimmy couldn't stand it anymore. He sat up in his bed and stepped out onto the floor in his underwear. He walked to the door with bare feet and slowly opened the door. He then took a few steps to stand in front of John's door. He slowly turned the knob and stood in the doorway for a few moments. He observed John sleeping and smiled.

Jimmy crept over to the bed and crawled in behind John. John woke up when he felt Jimmy's warm body against his and his arm draping over him. John smiled but remained still to see what Jimmy would do next.

Jimmy kissed the back of John's neck and whispered, "I love you too."

John rolled over onto his back and Jimmy lied on top of him. John wrapped his arms around Jimmy and pulled him down for a deep passionate kiss. When the kiss was broken John surprised Jimmy, "Why don't you enter me for a change?"

12