Young Lee Clark and the MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,748 Followers

0 years and she was going to enjoy every fucking second.

"Huh...hah...huh." She moaned as she eased herself off Lee's rock hard cock, "Take me from behind...fuck me doggy style."

Clarkie swiftly swung off the sofa and Melanie knelt on the cushions with her arse sticking out in readiness for more stiff cock.

The young lad pulled her arse cheeks apart with one hand and guided his cock into her bald pussy with the other.

"Oh shit! Lee, Lee, Lee!" She cried out as his 8 inches slid straight up to her cervix, "Do me baby! Do me hard!"

The teenager grabbed her soft hips and banged his cock deep and hard into a woman that he'd known since he was 7 years old.

"Oh wow...yes...oh wow...yes!" Melanie panted as she thrust her body back to meet each powerful push from the athletic young man, "Harder...harder...HARDER!"

"Fucking Hell Mrs. B," Clarkie grunted, "I can't believe I'm fucking you after all of these years!"

"Keep doing it... baby!" Mel moaned as her hand went between her legs and tickled his bollocks when ever they bounced against her.

"I can't!" John gasped, sweat dripping from his forehead, "I'm fucking knackered...I'll have to slow down a bit."

"Okay...but please don't take it out!" Melanie pleaded.

With Melanie still bent over Lee slowly began squeezing the arse cheeks and tits that he'd fantasised about for the last five or more years. As his fingers wandered across her lovely buttocks his thumb touched her anus again making her gasp. Grinning and with no decorum he suddenly began pounding her cunt again and forced his thick digit past her flexible ring.

"No, no, no!" Melanie squealed with delight as Lee's cock pulverized her aching hole again and his thumb twisted around in her arse hole, "that's naughty...stop it...AAAGGHH NNNNNNOOOOO!"

He pulled his thumb out and before her hole could contract back to its normal size he replaced it with two longer fingers!

"Owwwww! You cheeky sod!" Melanie cried out as his fingers began fucking her arse with the same tempo as his cock inside her sloppy cunt.

"Oh YES...oh God...oh no... Lee!" She muttered as the young boy took Melanie to sexual heights that she'd never dreamed of.

Exhausted and clinging onto the back of the sofa Melanie sighed with gratification when Clarkie suddenly stopped and withdrew his fingers from her anus then his cock from cunt.

"Oh...that was...marvellous," She drowsily moaned; thinking Clarkie was finished. Before she knew what was happening Lee dribbled a large gob of spit between her cheeks and lined his throbbing cock up against the puckered brown rosebud.

"NO! NO! Don't you....dare!" The middle-aged housewife screamed. But it was too late. With only a minimum of resistance from her stretched arsehole his 8 inch teenage cock was soon embedded deep inside her bowels.

"No...I said no!" Melanie whimpered, "I've never done this before...never."

"You're kidding me!" Clarkie laughed as he spanked her arse and slowly pulled his cock back to the opening of her ring then powerfully ramming it back inside sending her forcefully forward. He repeated this 6 or 7 times; each plunge getting harder and deeper. "But you like it ... don't you?" He taunted Melanie as she began pushing back to meet his powerful strokes, "Don't you?"

"Yes." She whined; tears of pain and joy running down her cheeks.

"Huh," he grunted as he picked up speed again as he felt his orgasm near, "HUH!"

Just as his toes began to tingle he whipped his huge cock out of her arse and grabbed her arm spinning her around to face him.

There was a look of horror on Melanie's face as her arse began farting when the trapped wind made its way back out, but Lee didn't care; as he was furiously rubbing his dick until it erupted showering his best-friends mothers' face and wobbly tits with spurt after spurt of hot lumpy spunk.

Mel knocked his hand out of the way and grabbed his dick milking the last jet directly into her mouth. Without thinking she swallowed his seed, and began ferociously sucking his cock again; not caring that it had just been buried deep inside her arse. The smell and taste were disgusting but the urge to suck his softening cock was overwhelming.

"Oh God...what have I done?" Melanie whispered as she finally pushed Clarkie away from her, "Don't tell Warren...you can't tell Warren...please...promise me!" Melanie's arse and guts began to ache so much she curled up into a ball on the sofa – hiding her private parts from his young eyes.

"I guess," Lee taunted her as he pulled his jogging bottoms on, "I won't tell him...but..."

"Please," she mumbled guiltily, "don't tell him... ...you know what we did was...naughty and...wrong."

"Don't say that...you fucking loved it." Clarkie chuckled as he began getting dressed.

He was right of course she had loved it; every second... every inch...every hole and he knew she wanted more!

"Here's my mobile number. Call me when you want some more." Clarkie chuckled as he closed the door on his way to sell the porno DVD's.

Mag58
Mag58
2,748 Followers
12