Young Lesbian Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm cumming, Oh Mistress I'm cumming in her mouth."

The act of saying those words made her body shudder, if Dina hadn't been holding her thighs the girl would have fallen, as it was, she collapsed over the young slave, smearing her sopping pussy all over Dina's face, they slumped to the floor, Dina sucking at the wet pussy lips. The Mistress reached for a vibrator which she plunged into Dina's wet sex, pushing it home and watching the effect on the squirming girl. She was so close, it didn't take her long to cum, the orgasm rippled through her, a belly cramping, knee jerking, spasm after spasm. She lay still, the buzzing vibrator relentlessly thrilling her, she reached to remove it but the Mistress forbade her.

Between them the Mistress and Skye bound the hapless slave, just in case she should disobey her orders but mostly because her Mistress liked to see her tied and helpless.

"I'll tell you when you've had enough, your body is mine, remember." With an arm around Skye she turned and left.

It was much later in the day when Miss Trixie returned, entering the room and eyeing the naked trembling slave as she suffered yet another climax, pain coursed through her as her sore sex was bruised by the relentless vibrator. Miss Trixie stood there in a scanty black leather outfit, leather thigh length boots, then bare legs and a moist shaven pussy framed by a black leather, laced up corset, which cupped her full breasts, balancing precariously on top.

"My, my, it seems you have been a naughty girl and cum without permission, I'll just have to punish you."

She removed the slick vibrator, even now buzzing like a mad thing and shook out a braided leather whip, trailing it along Dina's lower body. The thin whip tail was soon slicked in juices dribbling from sore, reddened lips, a fluid indication of past orgasms and brutal punishment. The darkened, wet tip left a trail along her belly, tickling her breasts as the weight passed over them, then on to her face. A flick of the wrist and Trixie had launched the heavy braid to lash at a thigh, a red welt arose swiftly in it's wake. Dina tried to twist away but her bonds were such she could hardly move, more pain flooded through her. Another lash and her belly turned to fire as the red line marked the passage of the leather whip.

Her body tried to cramp up, anything to lessen the pain, miss Trixie was just warming to her work, her pussy was wet now, inflicting pain was so liberating, such power. . .total control. Dina was cowering, she knew this torture had to be condoned by her Mistress, she could only endure it and hope no scars remained, although with a novice that seemed unlikely. A stinging cut to her breasts left such sharp pain in it's wake surely it must be bleeding, most of her body seemed to be on fire.

"Would you like me to stop?" enquired miss Trixie.

What should she say? Where was the catch? Whatever her answer, perhaps it could be construed for continuing this punishment.

"Yes please mistress," the small echo of her reply hung in the silence of the room.

"Lick my pussy." God, how good that sounds, ordering the girl to pleasure her.

"You will suck me as I whip you, I will thrash your naked body as you bring me off, so you had better be good."

Trixie stood over the helpless slave, Dina started to kiss the wet sex, darting her tongue into the soft warm folds, caressing the base of her clit. If she gave good service perhaps thoughts of whipping her might be lost in the rush of feelings and could save her many harsh cuts of the lash. She bent to the task of sucking the still small clitoris from it's hood, teasing it to engorge the tiny organ, sending tingling messages to the brain of the dominatrix. Licking and sucking she worked to bring the young mistress to a climax, then screamed into the wet sex of her torturer, as the lash found it's target across her pussy lips. Trixie's own pussy throbbed as her victim's muffled cries gave her added pleasure, moans assailed her ears, vocal vibrations nudged her towards a climax, such complete mastery over another girl was such an aphrodisiac, stifled sobs were double the pleasure.

The whip hand moved in swift response to the tingle felt within her clitoris, spontaneously cutting a thin line across an unprotected belly, this was arousal and the meting out of pain, such a wonderful combination. Dina bucked and writhed, the pain was spreading but she continued to lick her mistress, she must bring the cruel girl to orgasm to bring her punishment to a halt. Sucking and slurping she drank at the sex of her tormentor, loving the submissive nature of her enslavement but wishing the cutting whip would ease.

was teetering on the edge of an climax, a dominant girl whipping a naked slave, how could she not be so fully aroused that she wanted to cum all over the young slave's face. In moments she did, one last lash of her whip to the ass of the wretch sucking at her and she felt the full force of a climax, her body convulsing as she flooded her juices into the greedy mouth of the slave. Her pussy slid of it's own accord, shuddering and painting the face of her submissive, threatening at times to stop the intake of air into labouring lungs as the youngster sucked her clean.

With breasts heaving, Trixie dismounted from the bound captive, she felt so alive, as if she had drained much of the life force from the slumped, gasping girl. She had fed the slave her pussy juices, had they been restricting her vitality? She had released her own 'correction fluid' and she felt invincible, in future she would inflict cruel punishment whilst she orgasmed, this truly was the elixir of life. She looked down at the spent creature that had brought her to such a startling realisation. Dina was too sore to cum at all, the vibrator rested on a nearby table, Trixie thought she would revitalize the slave for her Mistress and pushed the buzzing vibrator up to the hilt into the captive's sopping wet pussy, there, that's her good deed done for today.

Dina's bladder was full, the last thing she needed now was to be stuffed with a large sex toy. The relentless stimulation threatened to continue the sequence of climaxes as long as the batteries held out, she was certain that would be longer than she herself could hold out, as her clitoris started to push her body into a steady increase of sensation that would shortly end in another orgasm. How many more can she stand? The rush of stimuli swamped her brain, her hips moved rhythmically, Oh god, she was going to cum again, the buzzing vibrator had no respect for mere flesh and she soared to the very peak of sensation, the orgasm engulfed her. Even in the throes of climax there was still no respite, the sex toy buzzed on, enforced arousal continued, her clitoris felt like so much tortured meat, the feeling now was only of pain and a hard, full bladder.

Her sore pussy was hurting so much, she screamed for her Mistress, bucking and twisting she endeavoured to shake loose the vibrator but as wet and open as her pussy felt to be, it refused to relinquish the the harbinger of ecstasy. Once more she ascended towards a sexual peak and once more she screamed in torment for her Mistress. Again, she shuddered in a shower of pussy juice, her vagina clenching uncontrollably, her body quaked in a cruel parody of sexual fulfilment. She lost control then, her pee cascaded in a glittering arc, the vibrator limiting the exit from her urethra, she sprayed like a lawn sprinkler, wetting her legs and the couch.

Due to her sexual release, she lost all control, her pee pulsing as her pussy throbbed to the mindless machine, doing again what it did best, taking her to vibrator paradise, or in her bound and helpless state to a painful hell.

"Mistress, please, I beg of you, don't make me cum any more,"

Mistress Mien strode in and pulled the offending vibrator from the girl's body, pee still dribbled from a slack, sore pussy, soiling the couch further.

"For wetting my lovely couch, you will be beaten as you lick it clean."

Dina didn't care, her whole body ached, even though the vibrator was absent, the residual effect was a continual, painful throb in her lower belly, cramping her muscles and seeming never to stop. Her pussy lips gaped and twitched as the pain rippled through her, even her pee conspired against her, the harsh stinging urine penetrating cuts and abrasions suffered at the hands of her tormentors. It was one thing to endure pain as you ascend to a climax but completely debilitating once you come down to the reality of cuts and bruises. Would she ever be without pain again?

The Mistress gave her student a lingering kiss rekindling their passion, cupping her hand around the moist sex of the youngster and gently sliding a finger into her. Trixie moaned and sank onto it slightly, her hips appearing to suck at the finger but in fact just liberally coating it in juices. The Mistress withdrew the glistening finger carefully, twisting it so that it didn't drip. Gazing into Trixie's eyes she placed the finger on an outstretched tongue and slowly, sensuously, licked it.

"A perfect vintage, I could sip at that all day," she purred.

Trixie smiled, that's exactly why she was here, she kissed her mentor, her hands caressing full breasts, revelling in the raw sex they shared.

Dina knelt and kissed the youngsters smooth belly, a wiggle of perfect hips allowed Dina's nose to slip down the groove of Trixie's sex, assailing her nostrils with the girl's aroma. She surreptitiously licked and sucked at the wet lips, sliding her tongue as deep as she could, licking and sucking the girl once more. A knee knocked her away from her goal, the Mistress wanted to sip at this delicious nectar and no slave was going to deny her.

Trixie stood arrogant and proud as her tutor knelt to lick from her, breasts firmly jutting out, back arched and pussy pressed forward for worship. Soft, mature lips kissed and sucked her gently, then a tongue slipped into puffy outer lips, to play with her slick inner labia. Sensations borne of experience and a skilful tongue combined to take the girl to another plane of existence, her clitoris bathed in waves of pleasure. Dina could only wonder as her haughty Mistress knelt with her head back at an uncomfortable angle as the statuesque beauty used her as a means to bring her to orgasm. Hips grinding, her ass rocking, pussy mashing down on her erstwhile Mistress, as if she was no stranger to domination.

Trixie's body started to tremble, she rose up on tip toe, her thighs shaking now as the started to crest the wave of her climax. Naked but for her boots, she trembled so much her breasts wobbled almost constantly, her curvy ass was quivering delightfully. Even as she thrust her wet sex into a willing mouth, she threw her head back and with a cry felt the wave of passion sweep over her, the fantastic rush of release as every sensation in her body seemed to have it's origin in her clitoris. Wave after wave of mind numbing, ecstatic passion filled her to overflowing, as indeed her pussy was managing to overflow the mouth that brought such feelings. Dina stood and helped Trixie to lift off the face she had all but collapsed on.

Mistress Mien arose and led the way to a large sofa, where she sat and tapped her lap for the thigh booted beauty to sit, Trixie sat demurely, no one would guess she had just had the most wonderful orgasm. The Mistress kissed her with lips that still bore the sticky taste of love, caressing her breasts with tender hands, she once more brought the youngster to a heightened state. Dina crawled to sit under her Mistress' legs and, as the kissing couple fondled each other, so the legs above her began to relax. Dina craned her neck to kiss and lick the nether regions of the dominant visitor, concentrating on the wet vagina initially but later seeking new diversions as she kissed her way over firm ass cheeks.

Trixie felt herself slowly slipping lower on the woman's lap but seemingly onto a tongue that knew it's way around a girl's body. Kisses and licks here and there, then a questing tongue to a tight ass, how wonderful to give yourself up to sexual gratification. Dina's hand was stroking at her Mistress, bringing the pussy she regularly worshipped towards a peak of excitement, whilst her lips and tongue were pleasuring the girl above her. Even now her tongue was venturing into a tight ass hole, some would relish a 'back door' sensation, others would call a halt. Trixie simply wriggled, oh well, inconclusive but not a definite no, Dina continued worming her tongue into new territory and by the taste of it, she was expected.

A sweet flavour welcomed her questing tongue, by now the orifice needed dilating further, so she used her fingers and employed her tongue at the wet sex of her Mistress. Lapping noisily, she sucked and slurped at the slick folds, juices filling her mouth. Mistress Mien got off on the fact people knew she was being sucked by a slave, although in this case it was pretty obvious, as Dina's fingers continued to flex and stroke at the ass of the girl. The mistress was rocking her pussy to and fro, causing the girl on her lap to rise and fall on the three fingers invading her, then a thumb joined the party by circling her clitoris.

Dina was working her magic, keeping both women's feelings ascending toward their elusive climax. Her Mistress was very close now, her inner thighs quivering, her pussy twitching with excitement, Dina eased back her tonguing, allowing her Mistress to delay the rise to the peak of orgasm. Balancing now on the wave of sexual fulfilment, the Mistress teetered, wanting the rush of orgasm but enjoying the prolonged, almost electric frisson of mastery over her sex. Kissing the student whilst she herself was sucked to climax was empowering, she played with the girls pussy, knowing that Dina was stimulating her ass, the youngster couldn't hold out much longer. Such a wonderful feeling, a young girl merely putty in her hands as she brought her toward another orgasm.

Trixie kissed her, sucking on her tongue, breasts heaving in the hands of the mature woman, she was close. A cry and she climaxed, her body limp as she gave herself to the moment, laying back in the arms of her tutor, trembling legs apart as both the Mistress and her slave manipulated her orgasmic fulfilment. Her pussy dribbled it's thanks upon the slave's face, before Dina brought sticky lips to her Mistress bringing her to the same sexual state, squirming and kissing as she climaxed. Dina was in heaven, her Mistress' juices were flowing into her mouth, she greedily drank them down, her face was still covered by the girls juices and her movements were sufficient to mix the two in a wonderful cocktail of sticky ambrosia.

After those orgasms Trixie was quite played out, she kissed farewell to the Mistress, whose full breasts deserved the kisses she planted on them as she knelt before the mature woman and reverently kissed her wet pussy. As she arose, her tongue licked the shiny coating from her lips as it slid forward to say the words 'Thank you,' tasting pussy one last time.

She glanced at Dina, knelt at the feet of her Mistress, the slave glistening with bodily excretions that had dripped over her, red striped, bruised breasts were slick, as was her face. Worshipping at the well of creation was a tough job but Dina loved it.

The two Mistresses had discussed sending Dina to 'Milkmaid farm', Trixie said it would be the ultimate degradation, having to stand as strangers expressed her milk into their coffee. Mistress Mien made the arrangements and Dina soon found herself standing naked and afraid as the gate of Milkmaid farm slammed shut behind her. An attractive, smiling woman approached and threw an arm around her,

"Dina, welcome to the farm, I'm Selena lets meet the others."

They walked toward a large house, part of which was a white painted 'Dairy'. Two naked girls were stood washing the breasts of six other nude young women, as gentle as their soapy caresses appeared to be, the six were oozing milk from their full breasts.

"You will start as a wash maid, caring for our 'milk maids', cleanliness and the comfort of our girls is paramount."

The two washers started to apply glass vacuum tubes to the breasts of the 'milkers' causing their warm milk to spurt rhythmically into collection jars. Soon all six were giving milk, their breasts synchronously heaving as the milking machine gently sucked the creamy goodness from them. The two wash maids walked up and down, caressing each girl in turn, cupping the underside of a breast or stroking between their legs, a tender lesbian closeness with each girl. As the milk flowed so the stimulation was stepped up, more kisses and rubbing at their pussies, a gradual building of sexual tension, before long the two carers were hard pressed to stimulate more than two girls at a time.

"May I?" Asked Dina and walked forward to kneel at the two milkers who had pushed their pussies out unheeded. She licked them in turn, gently stepping up their stimulation, her hands taking over, stroking and slipping a finger into each of her charges bringing comfort and titillation to both. All six were lost in a haze of sexual euphoria as their breasts discharged their sweet ambrosia. One of them started to moan as she reached the heights of ecstasy, the skilful wash maid delaying the orgasm until the milk slowed, only when the last drops were teased from her nipples was the milk maid allowed to cum.

Soon, those that wanted to be brought off were climaxing and giving their last to the milking machine. Tender hands detached the suction devices, nipples had been sucked tightly into the tubes, cruelly retained by taut areoles wedged into the smooth glass. Milk droplets still formed on the turgid nipples and Dina bent to kiss them away, licking the delicious life giving fluid until the residual flow stopped. She kissed the lips of those girls she had serviced and greeted those she had not with more kisses. Selena looked on delightedly,

"You are a credit to your Mistress and an asset here at the farm, let's go to my office."

Selena stroked Dina's firm breasts tweaking her nipples until they stood out swollen and hard. Dina allowed herself to be inspected, after all that was why she had been sent here.

"We used to wait 9 months for the girls to give birth before they returned for us to milk them. Your Mistress, however, has given us permission to use special hormones which bring your body gradually to a post birth state, prompting your milk to flow. The six you have seen have been milking for three weeks now, so the programme has been very successful."

Dina was injected with the first of the hormones, she was apprehensive but looking forward to have larger breasts, she always thought she lacked a little there. It was three weeks later that her body now felt heavier and although she had no protruding stomach, she felt pregnant. Her breasts were much larger, with engorged areoles and teats that were sore to the touch, indeed her whole breasts were becoming sore. Selena had Dina washing the other girls and milking them, her heavy, protruding breasts were constantly getting in the way, she could see how 'wash girls' were needed.

On Friday her milk appeared, tiny, greasy looking droplets speckled her nipples, by now she was adept in stroking breasts to promote the flow, squeezing a few drops from each nipple. Deeply massaging her large globes brought actual milk beading on each nipple and before long, a small spray of true milk spurted. Dina felt she could relax, she was now one of the 'Milk maids', everything at the farm would now revolve around her.

Selena was delighted when told she was in milk, kissing her and sampling her directly from each full nipple. She licked her lips, noting the small suction she had created caused more milk to flow already.