Young Lesbian Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you will be a good milker, Dina, we shall have to send a sample to your Mistress this evening.

It was Dina's turn now to be washed and sterilised and have the glass suction tubes placed over her nipples. She stood as the machine sucked on them, it was strange, nothing like a girl sucking, just mechanical and relentless. Her milk flowed and she was proud to be of service to her Mistress, the sensation in her nipples was delightful. A 'wash girl' caressed her breasts, ooh that felt good, her pussy tingled, almost with a libido of it's own, it pressed forward, lips seeking the sensuous lips of the girl kneeling before her.

Ahh, she was being licked, somehow with her nipples being tweaked, milk flowing and pussy tingling she felt better than ever before. Her body craved this heightened state of arousal, when the girl moved away to suck at another, she almost screamed,

"Don't leave me hanging," her body was crying out for fulfilment, she must be brought off, "Suck me, please."

The times she had heard that when she was servicing others, now she knew just how they felt, she was frightened her milk would give out before she climaxed. The thrusting tongue was back, knees trembling she rocked her hips to and fro, mashing her pussy on the face of the sweet young girl servicing her. Her arousal moved up a notch, about to crest the pinnacle of orgasm, she moaned and rubbed her hot sex over the face of the wash maid. Her clitoris found the girls cute nose, those two nubs rubbing together was enough to make Dina cum. Juices flooded the girl's lips and tongue, how often had Dina drunk at the springhead of maidenhood, this time she was the one trickling sweet nectar into a fervent mouth. She almost fell as she shuddered to an orgasmic halt, her milk ceased it's flow and the machine, sensing the change, stopped.

"Well done Dina," Selena had walked into the dairy and held up the collecting jar, "8 ounces, for a first milking it's a good amount, your Mistress will be pleased."

Dina was shattered but glowed with pride, she could give of herself even though her Mistress wasn't present, she was so tired though, she needed to sleep, many of the girls took a nap after milking. That gave rise to an idea, Selena listened carefully to her plan and said it could be up and running within a week.

Dina's idea was now a reality, she stood in ankle straps that had long leather traces lying on the floor and straps to wide leather bands around each thigh. A 'wash girl' then adjusted a dished, wide, leather belly harness to an oval metal plate. Her breasts fitted into the open oval, it had at it's top edge a smaller metal oval for her face to fit into, with, on each side, wide leather straps to a ceiling fitment. A soft rubber cuff ran along the top edges of the metal plates, she sank into them and they adjusted around her breasts and to the contours of her face, making a firm soft surface that she could comfortably lean into. Two mesh holders were clipped into place around her breasts holding the glass milking tubes and a soft rubber mount was clipped over the junction of her thighs as a soft vibrator was slipped into her pussy.

The ankle traces were hooked to a hoist which took them towards the ceiling, Dina felt herself slowly tipping forward, resting more and more on the harness, her feet left the floor and she hung suspended. Her face, shoulders, belly and legs were distributing her weight equally and comfortably. She curled her arms in below her face to rest in a padded sling, she moved slightly, the harness swayed. She flexed her thigh muscles and pressure pads started the vibrator working, a slight, smooth, thrusting action with just a little pulsing at this early stage.

A press down with her chin and the vibrator stopped, she couldn't believe just how good her idea of a milking harness turned out to be. Now used to being milked twice a day, Dina gave herself up to the machine, as her sexual libido increased, she flexed her thighs and the vibrator started, sending her into the realms of ecstasy. As she reached full sexual arousal, so the pussy suction started, her juicy nectar was sucked from puffy lips, the vibrator soon promoting the production of more as she strove towards paradise. The rhythmic suction between her legs took her ever nearer the pinnacle of desire, she gasped as she climaxed, thrusting at the sucking vibrator lodged deep within her, soaring on the crest of an orgasmic wave. She was totally spent, her fluids drained from her, relaxed and warm, the harness had worked better than she ever thought it would. Exhaustion crept up on her and she slept, softly cradled in the leather web.

It was a small step to strap a cock shaped feeding tube into their mouths, measured amounts of goats milk protein shakes were pumped in, vitamin D and fish oils were given to aid calcium production and a water dispersible fat aided their milk production. The output per girl went up almost daily, 80 ounces per girl per day was usual and to eliminate the need to remove them from their harness, a tube was inserted into their ass. They were washed where they hung, an anti bacterial flush tube was added to clean all the suction tubes, there was no longer a need to release the girls at all. They could be milked for four years before their poor drained bodies would no longer function efficiently, at such time they could be used as wash girls.

The weeks passed, the milking parlour now resembled an intensive care unit. There were now eight girls, each in her new harness, cradled for milking, their pussy holding a vibrator and suction unit, each suspended from the ceiling. As they were milked, it was wonderful to see them twitching and jerking, writhing in ecstasy, their suspended bodies giving their all as they climaxed copiously into their pussy tube. The increased milking rate was producing a lot more milk from much larger breasts, by now, many girls would not be able to stand without holding their breasts up with both arms.

Production was stepped up, they were now milked three times a day.

The original idea of using Dina, standing at a 'ladies morning' serving as a naked coffee milker, as her breasts were squeezed into dainty cups by the glitterati, would result in giving her multiple squirting orgasms, such humiliation, to cum surrounded by laughing, well dressed ladies. That scenario would have to wait because Selena had plans for making even more money, men would pay to get their milk fresh from the teat, others would pay to suck the girl's multiple orgasms direct from their pussy. Medical screening (and compromising photographs) of discrete men of status, would result in the division of cash between Selena and the girl's owner. One woman had sent both her wayward daughters to the farm, instead of sucking on the feeding tubes plugged in their mouths they would suck on a judge or a captain of industry, giving the opportunity to feed them their protein directly from a cock.

As the girls were now slung for milking and sleeping, the need for bedrooms had gone, Selena could quadruple the size of the milking parlour. She stood, absent mindedly stroking Dina's smooth ass cheeks as she lay in the milking harness, still quivering after her last orgasm, this girl had paved the way to a fortune. She had suggested the food to boost milk production, the girls took easily to goats milk plus a little known fat to increase their output levels. The 'wash girls' now hosed them down in their harness, massaging the milkers breasts daily with lanolin cream to stop stretch marks appearing on their enormous breasts. Their ejaculations whilst being milked three times a day were now up to the quantity to an original breast milking. Pussy flow had increased so much she could market the nectar independently.

Selena had already received increased orders for breast milk and now had a quietly expanding market for 'Pussy dew' in soft, egg cup sized, warm able 'muff cups' complete with tongue accessible slit. She delighted as she watched the girls being sucked dry, their juices pulsing along thin tubes, increasing her liquid assets.

Discrete adverts were already out, soon more girls would be suspended in a milking harness, giving their all for her.