Young Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda moved and pulled her in her arms. "He never has to know. Besides, it was just masturbating right?" She asked, but she knew it was more than that. She'd just made love to her roommate and knew she'd want her again. But she recognized that this girl loved Malcolm, and he was a great guy. But Kyra didn't need to feel guilty. "Kyra, listen. You don't have to tell him. It was just a one off right? One offs don't count." She explained.

Kyra nosed and hugged her roommate, and soon her body was aroused again. "Kyra, we need to stop." Brenda explained. "Look, now you see sex isn't scary, go get your man. I'll help you, alright." She promised.

"Brenda, you're the best thanks." Kyra whispered and the two girls went to there respective sides of the room and went to sleep. Kyra dreamed of finally making love to Malcolm, and Brenda dreamed f Kyra.

The next morning Matt called Gina and she didn't answer. He feared she'd done something dangerous. After all she did say she was getting rid of the problem. Malcolm saw his concern and scented his fear, and offered to help find her.

Malcolm called Kyra and explained what was happening. She offered to help as well. They both knew how to track, as wolves it was an inherent trait. The three friends began searching. After hours of hitting dead ends, they called the police and were told that they had to wait a day before a missing person's report could be filed; however, there were areas she could have gone too. Kyra felt a chill. The Groves, would she have gone there? She looked at Malcolm and then Matt. She could read from their expressions that they were thinking the same thing.

"Let's go." Matt stated eerily calm, and they rushed to Malcolm's jeep. They drove in silence until they reached the dark, dank, and desolate area. Old abandoned buildings, dilapidated housings, and litter marked the streets. Malcolm held Kyra close.

This area was dangerous. So dangerous that even the local police stayed out. However, they had a mission. They had to find Gina. Malcolm sniffed the air and the pungent smell of human waste burned his nostrils. He trudged onward, and Kyra joined him. They caught her scent and rushed to a row of old abandoned houses, located behind a large building. Matt ran with them, terrified at what they might find. He had one prayer, that Gina and his child were alright. Soon after following searching through several abandoned homes, they found her. Matt screamed for Gina, and heard her cry out. The two young men kicked down the flimsy door. Gina was tied to a makeshift hospital bed, bleeding profusely. The old woman that performed the illegal abortion had ran. She knew people were looking for this girl, so she made herself scarce. She had lost so much blood and was so weak.

Malcolm told Matt to call for help, but seeing how badly she was bleeding they had to get her somewhere right away. So they cut her loose and carried her to Malcolm's jeep. The three friends rushed her to the local hospital. On the ride to the hospital, Gina lost consciousness. Matt held her and cried. He swore to her that she'd be ok. Once they arrived, the emergency team took over. Matt called her parents and explained that she was hurt and they needed to come.

Malcolm held Kyra close. They both prayed that Gina survived. She was in surgery for hours. Her parents arrived and demanded to know what happened. The police were there and explained that this was the result of an illegal abortion. He mom was speechless, and her father was livid. After talking to the police, the doctor came out to address her parents. Her parents had flown there from Georgia. The doctor explained that she was stable but critical. He also told the parents what really happened.

Gina's father looked at the two men standing there. He confronted Malcolm first, but Matt spoke up. Her father was so angry that he punched Matt in the face, knocking him to the floor. Matt didn't even feel the punch. His child was gone, and the girl he loved would be taken from him. Her father was livid, and he didn't blame him. However, her mother intervened and pulled her husband away, as Matt lay sobbing on the floor.

Malcolm helped his friend up and they walked to anther waiting area. Security came, and Matt was ordered to leave. Malcolm and Kyra went with him. The three friends sat in the parking lot, not speaking.

Matt whispered, "Malcolm, Kyra, thank you. You didn't have to help me but you did. I just hope she's alright. I know her parents will take her with them and I won't see her again, but I never intended for this to happen. She didn't have to go there, or do that; I would have stood up, been a man. Now, I'll never..." he stopped sobbing uncontrollably. Malcolm embraced his friend, as Kyra rubbed his back. Soon Malcolm drove back to the dorm. He dropped Kyra off first and told her he'd be over soon. Then he took his roommate back to their room. "Matt, shower man, then lay down. I'm here man. I'm here." He assured his friend. He wanted to call Matt's family, but he grew up in foster care and had no siblings. So right now he'd be his brother for as long as he needed.

He was really worried about his roommate. He'd never seen him this down, this despondent. For a moment, Malcolm imagined if he were in this situation and then could not finish that thought. For he knew, Kyra would never harm their child if they ever conceived one. His heart broke for his friend, and he honestly didn't know how to help. So Malcolm did the one thing he knew to do. He called home. His Dad answered, and he explained what had occurred. He told them about the illegal abortion, finding Gina, and what happened at the hospital. He was certain that her family would not let Matt see her again. His Dad listened, and then offered what advice he could. The gist of it was to just be there while his friend needed him. Malcolm thanked his dad, and then kept watch over his friend.

Wolves were pack creatures. If one was hurting everyone tried to absorb the pain to help them through. This situation with Matt was no different. Meanwhile, at her dorm Kyra was thinking. How afraid was Gina to do something so heinous. If she ever conceived, she'd never hurt her baby. She and Malcolm would... Kyra stopped. Malcolm was already hesitant about becoming intimate. Now after this, she might not get to have him until they were well in there thirties.

She called her sister. Celia always gave sage advice. "Hey, Kyra. Glad you called. How's school?"

"It's fine. My grades are good. How is everyone at home?" she asked. She knew Momma was going to visit Aunt Nicky this weekend and Thaddeus was supposed to babysit Theo and Jonathan. The two boys were so big now. Her niece, Nickie, was growing like a weed and her nephew Benny was turning into little heart throb. Her brother BJ and his wife Julianne had adopted three pups and she loved them to pieces as well. She wasn't afraid of becoming a mother, She knew her family would be there for them. But for Malcolm, he didn't want to father a child this soon, so they'd keep waiting.

"Kyra, what's wrong?" Celia asked. She knew her sister, and she didn't call home often. Something was bothering her. At Celia's query, Kyra spilled. Celia listened, stunned. A girl almost died. Kyra went on to explain that she and Malcolm had yet to be together. She felt he was afraid of her and wanted a normal woman. A regular woman would not trap him with a baby.

Celia listened, then she spoke. "You two need to talk. You are mates, but you are also very young. You both need to decide what is best for the both of you. Just because you are destined to mate, doesn't mean you can't have a life of your own. Talk to him. Decide together what you both need." Kyra nodded. The realizing Celia could not see her, she answered yes. Then Kyra went silent. She needed to talk to someone about last night, but she didn't want her sister to think badly of her. "Now what are you not telling me. I know there is more." Celia prompted.

"I let my roommate give me oral sex last night. Celia. I am so embarrassed. It's just that I was so turned on and she was there. Then she touched me and it felt so good. I could have stopped, said no but..." Kyra stopped too embarrassed to go on. Her sister might think badly of her and she didn't know how to handle that.

"Did you enjoy it Kyra?" Celia asked.

"Yes, it was amazing. But I cheated on him, Celia. He may not want me anymore." Kyra confessed.

Celia laughed. "Baby sis, men, were men, have no problem with women pleasuring each other. As a matter of fact it's often encouraged. Think about it. The females are together often and the males don't mind. Talk to Malcolm, tell him, if you need to. But remember, you two need to talk.

Kyra listened and agreed with her sister. It was time to make grown-up decisions. She had to decide if she wanted Malcolm enough to agree to wait on his terms. He kept saying he didn't want to rush her and would wait, but she was tired of waiting. She loved him and wanted to show that she belonged to him. They could be together, take precautions. Pregnancy was preventable.

Kyra hung up from her sister and felt better. Kyra decided to take some time and think. Because of Matt, she didn't see Malcolm for a few days. That was fine. She understood. Her heart broke for his friend and Gina.

After a few days had passed, Kyra had an epiphany; she and Malcolm needed to face this. She called Malcolm and left a message for him to call her. After hanging up, Kyra headed to class. So for the first time, she skipped her usual dowdy jeans and top and went with a sporty short set . As she walked to class, many guys noticed as well as a few girls. As class ended, Malcolm sent her a message that he was outside. Kyra walked out to meet him, and as she approached, he was floored. He knew Kyra was gorgeous, but he'd never seen her dressed so provocatively.

"Hi, how's Matt? Have you talked to him?" she asked as she kissed his cheek. "He was in the room earlier. I sat with him a while. Wait baby, those shorts are really short. Um, I like it."

"I'm glad. I wore them for you." She answered as she sashayed away. Malcolm was enthralled as she walked away. He noticed that he was not the only guy looking. So he soon followed, placing a possessive arm around her to make sure all the other males knew she was taken.

"What's going on Kyra? You wanted to talk." He asked as they walked. Kyra took a deep breath and stopped. She turned to face her mate. "Malcolm, I don't want to wait any more. I want to mate, become one. We have been together since we were kids, and there will never be another man for me. If I'm wrong, and you don't really want me. I'll back off. I just-" he kissed her. Leading her into a secluded place near the lake, Malcolm had her clothes stripped from her body in minutes.

His own clothes soon followed. Their first kiss sent feelings of electric currents flowing through their bodies. They were both afraid, but excited at the same time. Malcolm laid her down on the warm grass. It was a thick, cool, natural blanket, fragrant and moist feeling.

He gently lay alongside of her, as she lay on her back. Kissing her softly, he kneaded her breast. He loved the feel of her hard nipples pressing against his palm, and he slowly leaned over to lick them. Kyra groaned. He pulled Kyra on top of him.

Malcolm's cock stood up long, tall, hard, leaking pre-cum. He needed his woman and could be denied no longer. Malcolm wanted to go slow, taste her, but now he could no wait. Moving between her spread thighs, Malcolm entered his mate, ripping through her barrier in one quick swoop. He knew it would hurt, so he stopped and waited until she was ready. Then he moved. Slowly he rocked in and out of her body. He wanted to show her that he loved her, treasured her, but he had very little experience with women, and after a few strokes, Malcolm exploded deep inside Kyra's womb.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He chanted as he came, knowing his performance was not the best.

Kyra held him close as he calmed down, and then she laughed. "Um, baby, we had sex, but we haven't actually mated. We didn't bite each other."

Malcolm was so embarrassed, because he was inexperienced. He had only had sex once when he was eighteen and then the girl, Missy, was in control. He moved to roll off of her, but she held him still. "Malcolm, it will happen. When the time is right, we will mate." He had to kiss her. His mate understood and was willing to be with him again.

He rolled off of her and pulled her body on top of his. Kyra wanted him again and he was still hard, so slowly she lifted her body and slid down his cock. Malcolm groaned as his girlfriend rode him. Kyra loved the feel of his cock being inside of her and she went wild. Malcolm grabbed her hips to help control her thrust, but there was no way she would slow down.

"Baby, baby, pinch my clit." She whispered. Malcolm drove his fingers through the course red hair of her sex to find her love button. As her rode him, he massaged the button. He felt her cavern quiver. Then Kyra started moaning. She needed to taste him. It was time. "Malcolm, I need." She whimpered..

"Baby, I'm yours." He ranted. She bit the special spot on his neck tasting the blood of her husband for the first time as her pussy came all over his rigid pole.

Malcolm was not done. They would be mated this day, of that he was sure. "Baby, turn over. Shift. He ordered, and she did. Shifting to his wolf form and mounting her, Malcolm plowed her newly used pussy furiously. Within seconds, his knot formed and he instinctively pushed it inside of her, locking himself to his mate. He came hard and bit into her flesh, marking her as his forever.

Under the blanket in the forest, Malcolm howled to signal to the others that his woman had been marked. They both shifted back to human form as Kyra lay her head on her husbands chest. She listened, waiting to hear if on this night their child had been conceived, and it was not. No small life grew within her womb. After tonight, they'd take precautions. They lay on the forest floor, a tangle of arms and legs, both filled with a real sense of contentment and love for each other, knowing they were made for each other. Since the first time they met, they both knew they would never part now, this was for life.

I love you, mate. I'm so glad we can finally be together. Kyra sent mentally to Malcolm who was just smiling at her like the cat that swallowed the canary. "Kyra, I'm so happy. I love you so much." he whispered.

"Baby, we have a problem. You are now my wife, and there is no way in hell I will sleep without you next to me." Malcolm whispered.

"Baby, we can get a small apartment. Let's start looking tomorrow." She suggested. Malcolm kissed his mate once more and the he had a thought. They went bareback; could she be. No, I'm not pregnant. If I were I'd know. Kyra told him mentally. Malcolm sighed in relief. From now on he'd buy condoms and protect her. They were not ready to become parents.

Malcolm and Kyra redressed and returned to campus. As soon as Matt saw them, he smiled and winked at his roommate. "Hey you two, congrats! It's about time. Look, Malcolm, I can bunk in with Kev tonight and let you guys have the room." He offered. Kyra started to refuse when Malcolm growled and pulled her close. "Thanks man. We're going to find an apartment tomorrow. Matt froze for a second and then he smiled. Malcolm knew that Matt was afraid of being on his own again. Gina had withdrew and returned home with her family. Matt had very few friends. Malcolm was the only person he trusted, but he couldn't expect him to stop living for him. He was happy for him because he knew how he felt about Kyra , and she him. He'd just stay with Kev for a few nights and give them privacy. Since Malcolm was moving out, he'd have to expect a new roommate.

Meanwhile, Kyra's roommate Brenda was having a hard time. The other night with Kyra was the most amazing. She could not stop thinking about that girl, but she knew she never stood a chance. Looking at the time, Brenda realized that Kyra was probably with Malcolm and she needed to find a way to lose her fascination with her.

Malcolm and Kyra made love once they reached his room. As they lay depleted in coital bliss, Kyra's phone rang. Brenda was worried and wondering if she was alright. She assured her that she was fine and staying with Malcolm tonight. "Girl you finally got some. Good. Don't turn into a nympho. Now girl, wear him out." Brenda teased and then she hung up. Brenda's call reminded her of their amorous activities the night before. She had to tell Malcolm.

Malcolm noticed that Kyra went quiet after speaking with her roommate. "Baby, what's wrong?" he asked.

"I, um, I did something the other night, and I don't know how to tell you." Kyra whispered. Malcolm stiffened.

"Baby, what? Tell me." he prompted.

"I let Brenda give me oral sex. I'm sorry..." then she realized he was laughing. She hit him with a pillow. "That's not funny; I was unfaithful to you." She leveled at him.

"No, baby you were not. You were horny and she helped you get some relief. Man I have to thank that girl. You really loosened up." He teased. Then he realized she was truly upset.

"Kyra, you are my wife. We had not mated last night, so being with her is really no big deal. Now, if you are with her again, it would be cheating. But I know you and last night was just a one off. I trust you baby. You are my life." He kissed her gently and she held him close. "Besides, you forgave me for Missy. I can overlook Brenda." He added with a chuckle. Soon his stomach rumbled and he looked at Kyra cuddling into him and issued an order.

"Hungry now, as the wife you should cook for your man, woman." He teased. Kyra looked up at him glaringly and decided this was the time to explain her role.

"Cook what? Ramen noodles, that's all you guys eat and I am not your servant. You can cook for yourself. Oh, and while you are at it, husband, I would like a salad as well." She added smiling. Malcolm got up. Loving her playful side and needing to care for his woman. He made them a quick sandwich and they soon fell asleep.

Kyra awoke disoriented tat first then she remembered she was with her husband. They needed to contact the alphas and their families to let them know they'd mated. Then today they'd find an off campus apartment.

The next morning, Kyra called her mother. "Hello, Momma. I have to tell you something." She said when Nina answered.

"Hello beautiful, go on." Nina replied, already suspecting that she'd mated with Malcolm. Kyra shared her news and Nina was really happy for her. "Baby, are you alright? You didn't conceive did you?" she asked. Nina knew that one of the reasons Malcolm was so hesitant was the possibility of Kyra getting pregnant quickly.

"No Momma. I haven't. We're alright. We're coming home to visit this weekend and we can talk. I need to call Madam Alpha and Celia." The two women chatted a bit more, and then hung up.

Nina sent the news to Thaddeus who was overjoyed for the new couple. The Alpha pair received the news in kind. They reminded the young couple that they were pack and could always come t them for help. That afternoon when they finished class, the two searched and found a reasonably priced studio apartment that they could move into.

Malcolm called his mother, and told her of his mating. She cried. She knew he was destined to be with Kyra. She'd always known. The two of them were always together and when Kyra moved to Nashville, it ripped her son apart.

She held him each night as he cried for her. She was devastated when the girl returned after her aunt was taken. Malcolm stood with her, never leaving her side. In truth, he was her husband before the sex act and bites even occurred. He stood with her through things most men would have run away from. Now he had claimed her. He was finally happy.