Young Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to show you something. The real reason my dad doesn't want me to come here." She walked over to an opening in the trees and bushes. There was a bench with the words 'We'll always love you' written in it. "My mom loved this spot. My dad thinks I come here to be bad, but I only come here to look at the lake and be alone. He doesn't know this is here."

She sat down, he sat next to her and put his arm around her. She rested her head on his shoulder. They were still holding hands, she was playing with his long boney fingers with her soft ones. They sat there for about ten minutes in just silence. He didn't mind the silence, it was kind of nice. Then she sat up, looked at him, and then lay back down on his shoulder.

"You're dad will be pissed if he knew we were here." He laughed, "But for some reason I don't think you really care."

"I'm a rebel." She started laughing. "I'm too much like my mother to listen to him. He knows that." She sat back up and looked at him. She leaned in and kissed him, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her back. She took her hands and put them around his neck, moving closer to him. He wrapped his arms tighter around her, holding her as close to him as he could get her, he didn't want to let her go. They stayed that way for what seemed to be hours. Then they broke apart and she lay back on his shoulder again. They sat there for about fifteen minutes, then her phone started ringing.

"Hello? Oh hey Jen, what's up?" she looked at him and smiled. "Hey can I call you back later, I'm kind of busy, No I'm not going to tell you what I'm doing. I'll call you back. Okay, bye." She hung up the phone. "Sorry, Jen can be really, well yeah."

"Hey, I would want to know what you were doing too." He smiled. "But I know what you're doing, I guess it doesn't matter." She softly punched him. "Ow what was that was for?"

"For being a dork that's what it was for. She doesn't need to know what I'm doing. No one does." She looked out at the lake again.

"Are you trying to seduce me? 'Cause if you are, that might not be allowed." He started laughing.

"No, why would I want to try to, when I know I can." She laughed, he started shaking his head, "Why are you shaking your head?"

"I don't seduce girls on first dates. And you're the boss's daughter. I don't think I would be able to. Nothing against you."

"I know it's my dad. But what if he never found out?" she looked at him with a serious face, "Not that I want you to seduce me or anything."

"I have a feeling that you're going to make me promise not to tell him we were here." He started to get up. She pulled him back down. "We better get going. I have to bring in horses before I can leave."

"I'll help you bring them in, just stay here a little bit longer. Please?" She looked at him, he looked back at her. His eyes were kind, she didn't want to go back to pretending she didn't want to be with him. As long as she had him here, she could be with him. She didn't want to go back so soon.

"Fine." He leaned back again. "But you have to help me bring in the horses."

"Okay." She lay back on his shoulder and took his hand in hers. They sat there till the sun started to go down, "We should go. It's getting late."

"I agree." He got up, helped her up then went and got the horses. After they got through the small path they both mounted and headed down the other path on the way to the barn. By the time they got there the sun was almost down, so they had to hurry up and get the horses in for the night. Her dad wasn't yet home so they didn't have to worry about him finding out they were gone all day.

"You want to stay for dinner? My dad's not going to be home 'til late and I don't want to be alone." She was leaning against Mora's stall door, he was sitting on the bail of hay on the ground next to her. She was playing with his hair, running her fingers through it. "I make some wicked good spaghetti." She started laughing.

"You won me at dinner." He got up and hugged her. "Spaghetti sounds great." He took her hand, "Lead the way."

"Such a gentleman!" she started walking then stopped. Her dad was standing in the doorway with a look of disgust on his face. "Daddy! What are you doing home? I thought you weren't going to be home till late."

"I came home early, what is this? Aleise, let go of his hand. Quinn, you need to go home. See you tomorrow when you come back for work. Aleise in the house now!" He walked out. Aleise let go of Quinn's hand and followed her dad. She looked back at him with tears in her eyes. He wanted so badly just to walk up to her and hug her, and never let go. But he knew he couldn't. He turned and went to finish up for the night. He closed the back doors, shut off the lights, then got in his car and drove home.

When he got home his mom was doing the dishes, and his sister was on the computer. His dad was no where he could see. He walked over and hugged his mom then turned around to leave again.

"Have you eaten, you look pale. Why are you getting home so late?"

"No I haven't eaten. I went riding, didn't get back 'til late. Sorry. I should've called." He sat down.

"It's okay. You're riding again? That's great babe. Here let me make you some dinner." His mom started to pull out food, to make him dinner.

"No mom, I'm not hungry. I'm just gonna go take a shower and go to bed. 'night." He got up and started to leave when his dad walked in. "Hi dad."

"Did I hear you're riding again? That's great Quinn, I knew that job would get you back up in the saddle." He dad patted him on the shoulder.

"Just one day, that's all. It was nothing. They needed a horse to be worked and I was the only one around to do it. That's all. Aleise couldn't ride two horses at once."

"Who's Aleise? One day can turn into more. Maybe you'll ride more then. That's a good thing."

"Mr. Elliot's daughter. No one day won't turn into more. I don't ride anymore. One day doesn't change anything. Now, I'm tired, and I want to go to bed. Good-night." He walked past his dad and headed up stairs. He found another towel and headed for the shower. After he got out of the shower, he put in his Lynyrd Skynyrd CD and turned up the radio. He lay down on his bed and stared at the ceiling. He heard the door bell ring, then his sister answer it. He wondered who would be knocking on the door at eight o'clock at night. He heard someone walking up the stairs then a knock on his door.

He got up to answer it. When he opened the door he saw Aleise was on the other side.

"What are you doing here? I..." He noticed she was holding his sweatshirt and hat. He must have forgotten them. "Oh, does your dad know you're here?"

"I don't care if he does or not. You forgot these. Thought I would bring them to you." She was looking at him weird, then he realized what he was wearing. He only had on a pair of shorts. "You want some company?"

He smiled, "Sure." He opened the door so she could come in. He went and found a shirt out of the laundry pile and pulled it on. She was looking around his room, looking through his CD's then looked on his shelves. She was looking at the picture of him when he was about nine, on his old horse holding a blue ribbon.

She looked back at him, "You use to show. Why'd you quit?"

He looked at the picture, picked it up then looked at her. "I don't know. Once Ashlynn started riding, I didn't feel like it anymore. I told my dad to sell this horse that I didn't want him anymore. So he gave him to my sister. She rode him till he got sick. Once we had to put him down, I swore I would never ride again in my life."

"Does Ashlynn still ride?" She moved and sat on his bed.

"Not since we moved. My dad wanted me to ask your dad if she could start riding there, but I told them I wouldn't ask."

"Why not. I could always use the riding help around there."

"You don't want her riding. She pushes horses too roughly. Plus I don't want to deal with her more then I have to." He sat next to her on the bed and laid back.

"Oh, well I don't think she realized who I was when I knocked on the door." She laid down too, laying her head on his chest and draping her arm over his stomach. "I guess that's a good thing. Plus she wouldn't be any good dressage." She smiled up at him. She laid her head back down.

Before he knew it they were both asleep. He woke up to his sister pounding on his door. She stirred, but didn't wake up.

"Quinn! Open the door you butt munch!" She stared pounding on the door again.

"Ashlynn shut up, you little brat." He got out of the bed, trying not to wake up Aleise. He walked over to the door and opened it. "What the hell do you want?!"

"Dad says your friend has to go home. It's almost eleven o'clock." She turned around and walked away. "Glad to see you know what a shirt is."

"Go to hell brat." He shut the door. When he turned around Aleise was sitting up rubbing her eyes, "Sorry, my sister's a little loud. You okay?" he went over and sat down.

"Yeah I'm fine, now I should be getting home. It's late and I know I'm gonna get in trouble for walking out. How long were we out?"

"A couple hours maybe. I'll walk you out." She stood up the sat back down again. "Are you sure you're okay? I don't want you driving home like this." He was still sitting next to her. She put her head on his shoulder. He looked at her, she closed her eyes again. "Stay here, I'll be back." He walked out. She could hear him talking with his mom and dad. She couldn't make out the words. He walked back in and handed her some clothes.

"What's this, basketball shorts and Zeppelin?" she smiled.

"My parents said you can stay here. As long as I don't pull anything on you, sound good?" he looked at her, then smiled.

"Yeah, now turn around so I can wear your clothes." She smiled when he turned around and started messing with his computer, turning it on. "Okay, you can look now." He turned to look at her, man she looked good in his clothes. She was lying on his bed smiling. "Why'd you turn that on?"

He was still looking at her, he just smiled. "You'll see I want to show you something."

"Show me something?" she sat up, "does that mean I have to get up?"

He looked back at her, "Only if you want to, otherwise I think you can see from the bed." He was leaning over the computer chair. "Hold on I have to find it."

"What are you looking for?" she stood up and walked over to him. "Your shorts are too big for me" She smiled.

"You expected them to be as tight as tight as your pants? Here sit down," he moved to the side so she could sit. She sat then turned to face him. "You're gonna want to turn the other way" He said shaking his head.

"What if I don't want to turn around? I like the view from here better anyway." She laughed then turned around. On the computer there was a picture of a small boy sitting on a beautiful buckskin horse. The little boy was wearing a cowboy hat that was covering his eyes and wearing show clothes. He was smiling and holding up a pink show ribbon. "Is that you?"

"Yeah, my very first show. The horse's name is Buck, he was my grandfather's."

"Was your grandfathers? You're really proud of that pink ribbon. You do know that it's only a fifth place right." She turned around and faced him again smiling at him.

"Yes I do know that, I was seven and it was a class of twenty people. Buck and my grandfather both passed on." He leaned over her and closed down the computer then stood back up looking down at her.

"Oh, I see. Well smartass, can we go back to bed?" She yawned and stood up leaning against him. "I'm gonna fall asleep on you if you don't watch it."

"Yes, can you walk or do I need to carry you?" he started laughing, "It is only to the bed."

"I can walk to the bed, unless you want to carry me, which works too. Are we sharing the bed, or are you sleeping on the floor?" they were still standing together. She was looking up at him, he was a lot taller then she was.

"Sharing the bed," He moved his arm so it was around her waist and headed to the bed. He laid down against the wall she followed him. "I don't do floors." She laid next to him and rested her head on his chest and draped her arm over his stomach. He leaned down and kissed the top of her head, her hair smelled like roses and horses.

She buried her nose into his chest and inhaled, "You smell really, really good." He scuffed then started rubbing her arm softly.

"So do you. You should sleep, it's been a long day and we have to up early to go back to the barn and work." She looked up at him, "Sleep is a good thing." He kissed her forehead. She moved her hand to his chest, and started moving her index finger in little circles. "Don't do that..." he trailed off.

"Feel good?" she laughed quietly. He looked down at her, she leaned up and they started kissing, her finger still working little soft circle over his chest. He moved one of his hands to the middle of her back and the other to her stomach and sat up a little bit laying on her just a little. With ever little kiss they gave, he could taste her. He could feel her pressing herself against him. He pulled her closer to him, he felt her start to nibble on his lower lip, that one little move set off some fireworks in his soul.

He could feel himself heating up. The swell in his pants told both of them how he was feeling. He broke apart from her, and rolled over onto his back. He didn't want to get all hot and bothered and not be able to do anything. She sat up and looked at him curiously. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just don't want to take it that far. What if our parents found out..." he trialed off "I just don't to lose you." He didn't want to get close to her then lose her because of her father. His parents, mostly his father, would never forgive him for seducing a girl in the house.

"You could never go too far Quinn, screw our parents, I don't care if my dad finds out you slept with me, what's the worst he can do fire you. He will never be able to keep me away from you. I like you too much to let my father come between us." She leaned over him and made him look at her. "You do realize that don't you. God Quinn, I don't do this with every guy that works at the barn, you're special to me."

"I do realize that." He looked at her. "It's not just your father, it's mine too."

"Quinn, don't let them get to you. Parents are way to protective." She kissed him. He couldn't help but kiss her back, she sat back up, "I don't want to lose you."

"And you think I want to lose you. I move here and you're the first person to talk to me. I don't want to lose you, I don't even know if I HAD you."

"You had me when you walked up to me and handed me the lead line." She smiled, "Now, if you want more of me. Take me now before I change my mind."

He rolled over taking her with him, kissing her. Her hands went up his stomach bringing his shirt with them, she helped him get off his shirt. They broke up the kiss long enough to get the shirt over his head. He reached down and rubbed her breast through the t-shirt, his hand traveled down and up her shirt. She arched her back, his hands were cold, but they felt good on her stomach. He helped her get the shirt she was wearing off, and then he tossed it behind him. He moved his head, kissing her neck then working his way down to her bare chest. She moaned with pleasure. She was rubbing his back with her hands lightly. He moved back up and found her mouth, kissing her with passion.

He could feel her chest against his, her skin was soft and her nipples were hard. He moved his right hand down her stomach and under the shorts. He felt her heat and wetness as his hand went under her panties. The feel of his hands on her mound made her arched her back again, she kissed him even harder, and moaned.

She could feel him on her, all over, his erection was hard and by what she could tell big. She had only slept with one other guy and that was he ex-boyfriend a long time ago. She wanted him to do more to her then just kiss and touch her, but she also liked that he was taking his time. He moved his mouth slowly over her body, leaving little kisses he worked his way down. He took his hand out of her shorts and looked up at her.

"Don't stop, whatever you do, don't stop" He continued to look at her, "What?"

"I'm surprised I got you this far." He smiled then started kissing her stomach. She started to laugh, "Tickle? I can stop if you want me to."

"No don't stop, I thought we went over that part already." He smiled and kissed her. She wanted him to not worry about anything and just do whatever he wanted to do to her. It was like he was reading her mind, because he started kissing his way down her stomach. He took his hands and rubbed her rounded breasts, one in each hand. He slowly moved his hands down her stomach and latched onto the rim of the shorts and her panties, slowly taking them off. She lifted up her behind so he could slip off both shorts and panties. Once he got them off he worked his way down to her mound. He could feel her wetness as he kissed her. She moaned and moved a little. He stopped, then he lightly kissed her there again, she moaned some more.

"You have to keep that stuff down, just a little." He smiled. She just nodded. "Okay, I won't stop anymore." He started to kiss her more, the more he kissed her the more she moved and tried to keep her moans down to a whisper.

After a while he moved back up and kissed her mouth. She wrapped her arms around his neck. She moved her legs so the parted, he found his place between them. He still had his shorts on, she removed her hands from around his neck and removed his shorts.

"I want you." That's all she had to say. He moved slowly, trying not to hurt her. She moaned a little bit, he paused, just inside her. "Don't stop, please, don't stop" she said, she sounded out of breath. He moved slowly again, working his way in her. She was tighter then he expected, but she felt good. The throbbing in his erection was getting to him. He pushed a little more the started to pull out, she moaned. He couldn't tell if it was a pleasure moan or a painful one. He went back in again, still going slowly, he didn't want to hurt her.

After a while, of the same thing over and over again, he asked her, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. You can speed up a little if you want. You don't have to worry about hurting me." She was out of breath, but she seemed to be having fun. He sped up a little. She wrapped her legs around him and scratched down his back with her finger nails, which sent him up the wall. He could feel his and her climax coming. Not long after he fell on her in a steaming heap.

"That was..."

She cut him off, "Great!"

He started laughing, and rolled off, she laid her head on his chest and hung one of her legs over his so that her knee and shin fell between his legs.

"Have you ever done that before?" He didn't know if she was a virgin or not.

"Once, but it was a long time ago, and with an ex of mine. Didn't mean anything." She looked up at him, then added, "He wasn't as good as you." She laid her head back down.

"Glad to hear that. I guess." He kissed the top of her head. He looked over at the clock, "Damn, it's past midnight."

"Well then I guess it's time for bed." She rolled over and found her shorts that some how ended up on the computer chair, and the shirt ended up by the door. His shorts were at the end of the bed, she threw them at him. "Put those back on so we don't get in trouble." She got dressed then laid back down, putting her head back on his chest. She looked up and kissed him, "Night."

"Night." He kissed her forehead. "See you in the morning."

The next morning the alarm clock seemed to be louder then its normal loudness. He reached over and shut it off. Sometime in the night they rolled over so he was lying behind her with his arm around her. He kissed her lightly, she stirred then looked up at him.