Young Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good Morning." He smiled at her. His eyes were shiny and bright.

"Good Morning, you seem really happy today." She rubbed her eyes, and looked at the clock. "For Christ sake, it's six thirty in the morning!"

He laughed, "Yeah and it's time to go to work." He got up and started to get dressed. Someone knocked on the door. He turned around and answered it. It was his mom. "Morning Mom." He gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning honey, Good Morning Aleise, did you sleep well last night?"

"Yes, thank you for letting me stay over." She got up and looked for the real clothes she took off last night.

"Anytime, Quinn can I talk to you?" She walked away from the door, he followed her out.

"What's up?" he leaned against the wall.

"I think you know what's up. I told you not to do anything bad with her, and what do I hear you two doing last night?" he looked at the ground, "Yes sir I heard you two. Be thankful your dad didn't hear you, otherwise your door would have been beaten down."

"Don't tell dad?" He looked at her, "Mom, don't be mad, I know what we did last night shouldn't have happened, but what I feel for Aleise is different, she's not just any girl. I really like her."

"That doesn't matter, Quinn, you shouldn't have slept with her in the first place. If her father finds out, you can lose your job, then your father would never talk to you again."

"I know that, but I don't care if I lose my job, and if Dad doesn't want me in the house, I'm not going to stop seeing her. No one can stop me!" He walked off, and went back in his room. Aleise was dressed and sitting on his bed, looking at the door. "Give me a few minutes to get dressed then we'll go."

"I should go before you so that my dad doesn't know I was with you. I'll see you at the barn okay." She walked over and kissed him, "Did you really mean all that?"

"Yeah I did. I don't care what anyone thinks. I want to be with you, and I know you want to be with me too. Screw parents, they're just gonna have to get use to it." He kissed her forehead, "See you at the barn."

She started to walk out, "Hey Quinn."

"Yeah." he looked at her.

"I think I love you." Then she walked out.

He smiled. "I think I love you too."

A few days later, Quinn walked into the barn. Three days had gone by, and Aleise's father hadn't said a word to him about them being together. Off and on through out the days, he and Aleise would sneak off and hide behind random doors, barns, trees, bails of hay, just so they could be together.

Quinn smiled to himself, he never thought that he could ever be happy again. Now that Aleise was in his life, he couldn't get her off his mind. Her smile taunted him throughout the day. He still couldn't get over what they did that night she stayed at his house, after her father had caught them together. It was simple to avoid her father, he wasn't around much anyway. But hiding from the other stable workers, and trying to be with Aleise at the barn was a different story.

"Hey Quinn, Can you give me a hand with this?" Aleise was standing out side the tack room smiling at him.

"What would that be, and what the hell are you smiling at?" He walked over to her looking over his shoulder and behind her to make sure no one was around.

"I have an itch on my lip, think you can get rid of it?" she smiled at him with a devilish look in her eyes.

Leaning down, he kissed her lips lightly. Then stood back smiling down at her. "That better?"

"No, its still there. I think I need another one." she started laughing. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. He ran is tongue over her lower lip, she parted her lips and drew her into a deeper kiss. Their tongues tangled together as he wrapped his arms tighter around her. She started walking backwards and leaned against the wall. They were so distracted by the kiss that they didn't notice Ian, one of the other stable boys walk in. Ian cleared his throat and Quinn slowly lifted his head. Aleise smiled and gave a little laugh as Ian walked by them.

"Yeah, I think that one got it." Aleise laughed. "Hey Ian, can you not..."

"Tell anyone about your little, kiss?" Ian walked into the tack room, grabbed a saddle and stood in the doorway, "Yeah, it'll be our little secret."

"Yeah, thanks. Anyway, I was about to go for a ride, Quinn, you wanna join me?"

Quinn looked at Aleise, then at Ian, "Uhm, I have some things to do around here, sorry."

"No it's cool. I'll see you when I get back." She stood on her tip-toes and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Later Ian."

"See you around Aleise. Hey Quinn, you might as well go with her, I mean, I'm sure whatever you were going to do can wait." Ian smiled and nodded at both of them.

Aleise looked at Quinn and a small smile started at the corner of her lips, "Yeah, you might as well. He is right, I'm sure it can wait," she smiled at looked down towards his groin, "But I don't think that can wait."

Quinn slowly looked down, he was too busy worrying about Ian catching them he didn't notice the growing erection in his pants. He swallowed heavily and looked up at Aleise, who was smiling at him. "No I don't think that can wait either. But I don't think I can ride like that."

"Well, we'll have to fix that. What do you think?" She wrapped her arms around his neck again and lightly kissed him on the lips.

Quinn smiled, "And how do you think we're going to get rid of that?" he wrapped his hands around her waist. "What's going on in the head of yours?"

Aleise let go of his neck and grabbed his hand. She started walking towards her house. "I'll just show you. That sound a good plan?"

"Aleise, why are you going towards the house, we can't go in there," Quinn looked around to make sure no one saw them. "Aleise, I mean it, we can't go in the house, what if your dad comes home?"

She turned around and looked at him. "My dad is out of town and won't be home for a couple more days, No one is in the house, and I'm not going to get caught twice in one day. Now, stop being a baby, and just fallow me." She turned back around and started walking again. She stopped and opened the door. They walked into the kitchen, Aleise let go of Quinn's hand, he looked around for a minute. The kitchen was done in roosters and chickens. The counter tops were granite, there was a table with 4 chairs around it. The table was covered with papers Quinn looked at them then looked at Aleise, who was leaning against the wall at the opening of the kitchen.

"Dads paperwork," she looked over to the table, "We don't eat there unless we have company over. Come on, we have something to do before you go back to cleaning buckets." She tuned and headed up the stairs. Quinn fallowed her up the stairs. She stopped and waited for him at the top. Pictures of horses, lined both sides of the stair wall. Quinn stopped and looked at a picture with a little girl in pigtails holding the lead line of a Clydesdale, a woman stood behind her, a wide smile on her face. The horse had a blue ribbon attached to its halter.

Quinn looked up at Aleise, who was watching him, "Is that you?" he looked back at the picture.

"Yeah, me and my mom. I think I was about, seven in the picture. The horse was hers. Big ol' boy." She walked down to the step just above him. "Dad sold him after she died. Said he couldn't stand having that big old horse around for no reason," She grabbed his hand, "Come on, enough of memory lane for one day."

Quinn fallowed her up the rest of the stairs and into her room. The walls were decorated with even more pictures of horses, some ribbons and a shelf full of trophies. On one wall there were posters of Lynyrd Skynyrd, Pink Floyd, and Led Zeppelin. Aleise walked over and sat on the bed.

Quinn looked at her and smiled, "I never thought your room would be like this."

"How'd you think it would look?" she stood and walked over to him. "Bet you thought it would be all girly and shit."

Quinn chuckled, "Yeah that says it all right there." He grabbed her hand, "Now, what did you bring me up here for?"

Aleise turned and walked towards the bed, dragging him along with her. She stopped at the bed and pushed him down on it, then she straddled him leaning forward to kiss him. "I can't get the thoughts of the other night out of my head. As hard as I try, I can't seem to not think of it." She kissed him again, this time taking his lower lip and nibbling on it.

"Okay, you have my attention." He said against her lips.

"Good," she kissed him deeply, he ran his tongue over the lower lip and parted her lips. Their tongues danced, as Aleise started to rock back and forth. She could feel his shaft growing bigger, straining against the fabric of his clothes. She moved and kissed his jaw line, then his ear. Quinn growled and rubbed his hands down her back, he grabbed the him of her t-shirt and lifted it up, Aleise sat up and helped him get it up over her head. He cupped her breasts in his hand through her riding bra. He kissed her neck, then moved down to her chest. Aleise reached down and pulled off her bra. Quinn stared at her for a few seconds, taking in the site of her. Aleise ran her finger through his hair as he took in one of her nipples, sucking on it 'til it peaked.

Aleise moaned, "You're going to drive me crazy you know that," Quinn just smiled at her, "And you're going to enjoy it, aren't you?" Aleise grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled him to her and kissed him. Quinn rubbed him hands on her naked back, he loved the feel of her skin. It was soft against his rough hands.

Quinn leaned his head back and gave her a small smile, "You know I enjoy it, but you enjoy it as much as I do." He kissed her neck, then drew her other nipple into his mouth. Aleise arched into him and a tiny sigh slipped out of her mouth.

Aleise reached down and grabbed the bottom of Quinn's shirt, ripping it over his head. She pushed him back onto the bed and started rubbing his bare chest. She fallowed her hands with her tongue, teasing at his nipples, then slowly kissing her way down his stomach. Quinn growled deep in the throat and ran his fingers through her hair. He could feel his erection pressing against his jeans, and it was starting to drive him insane. As Aleise started working her way back up his chest and to his neck, he grabbed her around the waist and flipped her over. She smiled up at him and rubbed his chest.

Quinn reached between them and undid her pants, and then pulled them down and threw them on the floor. Then he put his thumbs under the waist band of her panties and slowly drug them down and soon they too were on the floor. Quinn looked down at her, and smiled. He slowly reached up and cupped her breast with his hands, then leaned down and kissed each nipple. He made a trail of kisses, fallowing each kiss with his tongue, down her stomach. He looked back at her when he reached her mound. He could tell she was ready for whatever they were about to do, he could see her glistening in the light. He kissed the spot between her belly button and her mound, she arched her back into him. He continued to work his way down 'til he came to the slit of her pussy. He laid a tiny kiss on the top, then took his finger and spread her. He slowly ran his tongue over her clitoris, she arched her back and smiled. He took that as his cue to continue. He licked her clit one more time, and then ran his tongue the length of her. Quinn could taste her with every little lick he took. As he pressed into her with his mouth, a small cry slipped out of her mouth, and sent her body jolting forward. He opened her up and flicked his tongue over her clit again. He teased at her clit 'til she moaned with impatience. He then pulled her closer to him, his opened mouth all over her, his tongue swirled and stroked her sensitive flesh.

Aleise cried out in pleasure, as Quinn took his tongue and drove it into her sweet opening. She ran her hands through his hair and grabbed a handful of it. She gently pulled him up to her mouth and kissed him long and deep. She could taste herself in his mouth. She wrapped her legs around his waist and threw her arms around his neck. Quinn ran his fingers through her hair and kissed her jaw line. Aleise ran her hands down his back and around his stomach. She undid his pants and pushed them down. Quinn stood up and kicked them off. Aleise sat up and kissed his stomach, then ran her fingers under the waistband of his boxer-briefs, and worked them down. Quinn sucked in a deep breath as Aleise's hand touched the tip of his aching erection. She smiled up at him and let his boxer-briefs fall to the floor, Quinn kicked them off and they landed next to his pants on the floor.

Aleise smiled up at Quinn, "Two can play this game you know," she grabbed his cock and flicked her tongue over the tip. Quinn sucked in a breath and held it there. Aleise flicked her tongue over the tip again, then she blew lightly over it.

Quinn let out his breath, "That's not fair."

Aleise put the tip of his cock in her mouth and slowly ran her tongue over it. She could hear his breathing quickening as she ran her tongue over the tip again, and again. She took him out of her mouth, and smiled up at him.

Quinn let out a long breath, "I don't like this game anymore."

Aleise chuckled, "Let see how you like this," she took him all the way into her mouth, well as far as she could take him, then she slowly let him out. She ran her tongue along the bottom of his shaft and up over the side before taking him in her mouth again. Quinn sucked in another breath and held it in, running his hands through her hair he looked down at her. Aleise started bobbing her head in a smooth rhythm, driving him crazy. Quinn pulled on her hair, moving her head away from him. She smiled up at him and ran her hands down his chest and back up again, wrapping her arms around his waist and kissing his stomach fallowing the kiss with her tongue.

"You're going to drive me crazy doing that," Quinn pushed her down on the bed, "Now that you've started something, we might as well finish it, right?" he lay down on top of her and settled between her legs. Aleise wrapped her legs around his waist and moved her arms to his shoulders.

"I hope those buckets don't need to be scrubbed right away," She said while moving her hand down the grab his throbbing erection, "I have a feeling this is going to take a while." She glided him into her wet and aroused opening. Once the tip of his penis was in her opening she moved her hand back up to his shoulder. She shuddered as Quinn moved deeper inside her. She could feel him, all of his hard, throbbing heat. She could feel the tip of his penis to the point where he couldn't go forward and farther.

Aleise drew in a deep breath and held it. Quinn stayed buried inside her for a moment, letting her body get use to having him in there. When he felt her let out her breath he began to move back out, only to get half way and go forward again. Quinn found a steady rhythm and stayed with it. Aleise rocked with him, meeting him with every thrust. She ran her hands down his back, working her index finger in tiny circles in the small of his back. Quinn picked up the pace, moving in and out of her with more of a thrust. He could feel both his and her climax building with every movement he made. He didn't want to release himself yet, he wanted them both to hit that sweet spot a release together. He felt her tighten around him, with that he let go, thrusting into her a couple more times, letting her milk him. Aleise let out a few little moans and wrapped her arms around his neck. Quinn lay down and nuzzled his head into her neck. The last of the spasms from his orgasm leaving him breathless and tired.

Quinn rolled off and laid next to Aleise, his breathing finally coming down, and his heartbeat returning to normal. Aleise rolled over onto her side and propped herself up on an elbow. She rested her arm on his chest and started moving her finger in circles.

"You start doing that, you know what's going to happen." Quinn closed his eyes and smiled.

"Yeah, I know what it does to you. Now, does lying naked in my bed, with me next to you beat scrubbing buckets?" She let out a small laugh and kissed his chest.

Quinn opened his eyes and smiled at her. "No, I think I would rather be scrubbing buckets." She smacked him playfully on the chest, and they both started laughing. Quinn hadn't laughed like that in a long time. It felt good to laugh and mean it.

"Well, if that's how you feel, you might as well put your clothes back on stable boy, and go scrub those buckets." She said, with a smile on her lips. Aleise started to get up but Quinn grabbed her arm and pulled her to him and wrapped his arms around her.

"You ain't goin' nowhere." He kissed the top of her head as she settled in close to him. Quinn closed his eyes and just lay there, taking in the smell of her hair, mixed with the smell of her room. The sun was coming in through the slits of the blinds resting on him skin. It was warm and welcoming. He could hear Aleise's breathing next to him it was easy and relaxed. He heard a noise come from outside of the house. He opened his eyes and looked around.

"Hey, Aleise," He waited for a reply, "Aleise?" When she didn't answer he knew she had fallen asleep. That's when he realized how tired he was himself. But he couldn't fall asleep, he had to get back to work. "Aleise, baby, we need to go back outside," He gently shook her. She grumbled and moved to get closer to him. "Aleise, come on, we can sleep later." He kissed the top of her head and shook her again. This time she raised her head and looked at him, her eyes full of sleep.

"Yeah, but, sleep is needed now," she looked at him with puppy eyes, "Can we just lie here a little longer?"

"If we're gone any longer, people are gonna come looking for us. I know you want to sleep, so do I, but we have to go back down there before someone comes looking for us." He gave her a quick smile and ran his fingers through her hair. "I promise you can sleep later."

"I don't want to just sleep, I want to sleep curled up next to you," She leaned in and kissed him, short and sweet, then got up and started putting her clothes back on. "But we can do that later, now can't we."

Quinn got up and started getting his clothes on, when someone walked in the door downstairs. They both went quiet and listened. Quinn put the rest of his clothes on quickly, so did Aleise. Once she got her clothes on she walked to the door and looked out, then she looked back at Quinn and held her finger to her mouth. She walked down the stairs as if there was nothing wrong, as if Quinn wasn't hiding in her bedroom. When she got down the bottom of the stairs she looked in the kitchen to see her dad standing over the table.

"Daddy, what are you doing home? You're supposed to be in Maine." She looked back towards the stairs, hoping Quinn had heard her.

"The meeting got cut short so I came home. I went to go look over the horses, and I didn't see that Quinn boy anywhere. Did he come into work today?" He threw the paper he was looking at back on the table.

"He should be around, I saw him earlier. I don't know where he could've run off to." Her stomach felt like a ten pound brick had just fallen on it.

"Look Aleise, stop playing games. I know the two of you have been sneaking around for the last couple of days, and I know you stayed at his house the day we got into the argument. If he's in this house, I want you to tell me. I don't want you sneaking around anymore." He pushed past her and headed for the stairs. He walked up the stairs with Aleise hot on his heels.

"Daddy, if I tell you that he's in here you have to promise not to get mad." He stopped in mid step. "Promise Daddy," He turned around and faced her.