Young Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers

Cheryl watches and swallows. "I'm sorry Diane, I thought I could handle that but it was such a surprise and there was so much."

Diane just keeps sucking his cock and sort of nods her head in response to Cheryl. She swallows several times and then slowly pulls her mouth up his cock, milking all she can out of it. She opens her mouth and drops it back down once more and grips it with her lips and comes up it again. "I really like doing that. I envy you, getting any of it at all. I could suck on him for hours if he would only last. But now, what comes next, you'll probably like even better. "She looks at Bret. "Your turn," she says.

He gets up and reaches down to Cheryl. "Stand up," he ask s and she does. He puts his arms around her and holds her tightly against him and leans down and kisses her. He then guides her to the edge of the bed and has her sit as he kneels between her legs. He uses his hands to hold her breasts. "You have luscious breasts, Cheryl. Really bigger than most." He starts kissing and then licking each breast, then sucking nipples, then kisses down her stomach. He uses his hands to push her legs apart even more as he gets his face to her pussy. She has dark hair and fairly much of it, compared to Diane's blonde and relatively sparse hair. He uses his hands to push hair out of the way and partly pull her lips open at the same time and then leans in and gets his tongue to her.

He licks up and down as she starts to moan and jerk a little. He gets his tongue into her vagina as far as he can, then licks up and down again and centers his tongue on her clit and licks back and forth. Her moans get a little louder. He slides a finger into her vagina and slides it back and forth, then pulls it out and slides two fingers in. He then gets his tongue back to her clit and starts flicking his tongue on it as he slides his fingers in and out. Her hips jerk, her sounds get more frequent. Her clit actually pops up more and he gets his lips to it and sucks on it, pulling it a little with his lips. Cheryl goes into a full, loud, active orgasm. Her hips jump around, her legs close on his head, she yells louder, he gets a flow of her juices.

Through this, Diane watched for awhile and then knelt next to Bret and reached down to play with his cock and balls, trying to get him hard again. By the time Cheryl collapses back onto the bed after her orgasm, he's fully up. He leans back from Cheryl and Diane leans to him and kisses him, her tongue licking around tasting Cheryl's fluid on him. She then leans down and sucks his cock into her mouth.

As the unofficial boss in this situation, she tells Cheryl to sit up and get off the bed and tells Bret to get on the bed on his back. She then guides Cheryl into straddling Bret, moving on her knees to get his cock aimed into her pussy. Cheryl then slowly lowers herself, taking Bret's cock inside her. "If you still have your hymen, like I did, it's going to hurt a lot for a moment. When it hits you, you just have to use your weight to force yourself down and once he's in you, the hurt will go away and it'll feel amazing." Cheryl looks at her almost questioning, but does as told and after a "Wow" and a hurt face, is sitting on Bret, his cock fully inside her. "Now, just move around a little and feel him in you and then start doing anything that feels good to you."

After saying that, Diane climbs up onto the bed and straddles Bret, facing Cheryl, and sits on his face so he can start using his tongue on her. The two girls face each other, each having feelings of sexual ecstasy as they move their hips. Cheryl is feeling his cock inside her, Diane is aiming his tongue at parts of her, particularly her clit. "Go ahead and rise up and drop back down if that feels good, You've seen girls fucking like this on the 'net." she tells Cheryl. Bret gets his arms up next to Diane and his hands to her breasts and pulls on her nipples as he licks her clit and she cums first. She relaxes a moment on Bret's face and then climbs off and watches Cheryl fucking him. She reaches with a finger and starts massaging Cheryl's clit as she rises up and down, bouncing on Bret, and then Cheryl shrieks and has an orgasm.

Bret, you're still hard, come around and get in me from the back," Diane says. Bret does that and as Diane leans on the bed, her arms outstretched, he pumps into. "When you want, Cheryl, get next to me and stand like I am. Bret can move back and forth, fucking me and then you and then me again."

And that's what Bret does. He lasts and lasts, fucking Diane, moving a foot or so to the side and pushing into Cheryl and fucking on and on and then back to Diane. He moves back to Cheryl and leans over her as he pistons into her to reach around and diddle her clit until she has another orgasm. He then pulls out and moves back to Diane where he does the same, although he now cums before she does.

They all lay, side by side on the bed, Bret in the middle, Both women have one hand on his thigh, fingers touching his now limp cock. "How was your first time, Cheryl?" Diane asks.

"I loved it. It was even better than I hoped for. I was a little scared, not knowing for sure what might happen but it was perfect. How was it for you Bret?"

"I'm really not sure. It wasn't bad, I don't mean that. But when Diane and I first started it all seemed so miraculous or something. Now, with two of you, it's different. Still very sexy. You have a good body and a tight vagina, Cheryl, and you taste good. I liked sex with you. Maybe you could trim your pubic hair, it gets in the way a little of eating you. But it was very good. I'm glad you liked it. But it isn't the same, it's just different some how. Different feelings, not quite as emotional or something."

Diane chips in, "Cheryl, we need to find a guy for you. I think that's the problem. Sex may be better just between two people. I know people have group sex orgies but I agree, it isn't quite the same. Once it's just between you and a guy you like, I think you'll agree. But if we had another guy around right now, we could still be fucking instead of having Bret all fucked out on us and unable to do more."

"I can do more, it will just take a little time to get back up again," he pipes in.

"Well, I've loved it and I want to do it all over again," Cheryl says, "but right now I'm tired and sore and feel like I need a good bath, I'm all sticky down there. So I think I'll go home and leave you two to do whatever you want." Her fingers g rasp Bret's soft cock and pulls on it slightly as she sits up, leans over and kisses him. "Thank you. Thank you both."

After she's gone, Diane asks, 'Well, how was it with another woman?"

"You proved your point. Or I guess it was your point. A pussy is a pussy and they're all good. Or good enough that it's better than no sex at all. But it really isn't the same as just you and me. I know you don't want to say you love me and I'm willing to say I love you, but that enters into it. For better or worse I do love you. You're the one I really want. Maybe sliding my cock into any pussy has it's advantages over nothing at all but none of them are going to be quite what it is when I'm with you."

He rolls over and kisses her and uses his hands on her breasts, then his mouth, then kisses his way down to get his mouth to her now very sticky pussy again and begins to lick her. "I'm a big mess down there, must taste horrible." But as she says that, she spreads her legs, inviting him to continue.

"You'll never taste horrible. Besides, I don't do this just for the taste, I do this to turn you on so we can fuck and fuck and fuck."

"Well, you're sure succeeding," she says as she reaches down to pull him up over her. He's soon between her legs again in missionary position, pushing his erect-again cock into her. They then fuck in varying positions for about a half hour, her cummming over and over and his finally cumming again.

"I may have another guy for you to try," he tells her before she leaves to go home. "I have to talk to him and make sure he's willing to give you all the oral attention you need."

"Well, whoever it is, let me know. And maybe I should just see him alone, without you. Maybe three is not the magic number."

Several hours later, Bret Calls Diane. "I've got a guy for you. Anxious to lose his virginity. I went to his house and talked to him. I feel like a fool in a way, pimping my girl friend to someone else. But, I think he understands and is willing, more than that, wants to do everything we've ever done with each other. I can only hope he's not better than me so that I lose you."

"But who?" is her reply.

"Alex Guarovsky. The brain."

"Alex! That's a surprise. But I guess Cheryl was a surprise to you."

"Yeah, I've known Alex a long time. He's actually a much nicer guy that he seems, he's just bashful. In fact, maybe Cheryl and he would fit well. They're similar that way. I've seen him in the shower after gym classes and he has a decent body, I mean he's not grossly fat or too skinny or anything. But he is a virgin and he is shy so you'll probably have to do with him like you did with me and take charge and lead him along. But I suspect, you'd do that anyway."

Cheryl laughed. "Yes, I guess that's the way I am, isn't it. Well, you seem to like it."

"I do. Anyway, I told him he just needs to see you at school and you two can set up a time to get together."

At school the next day, before the first class, Alex finds Diane. Alex is tall, maybe 6'2", relatively thin, dark hair, glasses. Sort of a long face, long nose. Not ugly at all but not the norm. "Uh, Diane, Bret talked to me last night and, uh, well . . . "

"I know," Diane replies quickly, "Bret and I have been having sex and I love it and I suggested that we both need to try it with someone else to see hat it's all about, sort of. So, when can we get together and get naked for a hour or so?"

"Well, my parents are working so I have the house all to myself. And this is a minimum day. So we could go there right after classes or whenever you want?"

"No, today is fine. I've wanted to try this so I'd rather get right to it. Why don't we meet in front of the school after last class and I'll go with you." She then lets Bret know the arrangement and suggests that maybe he could see if Cheryl wanted to go to his place with him.

In Alex's bedroom that afternoon, Diane starts by saying, "Well, we might as well get naked. It might be more sexy to slowly seduce each other and remove our clothes a little at a time but for what we have in mind, we might as well just get naked." While she's saying that, she starts unbuttoning her blouse, then carries through and is soon completely naked. Alex is slightly slower, watching but finally is also naked.

"You're beautiful, Diane," he says. "I don't know why Bret is letting me be with you but you're the sexiest girl possible so I'm sure glad."

She presses herself against him and puts her arms around him and they hold one another and kiss. "When I first starting thinking about sex and watching things on the 'net, I became captivated with penises. I mean, a good erect cock must be the sexiest thing in the world." As she's talking, she reaches down between them to take hold of his very erect cock. "So I'd just as soon start like I did with Bret and get at your cock," she tells him. She then kneels down.

She's holding his cock and says, "You're longer than Bret, Not as big around but longer. Interesting. Maybe they're all a little different. Will feel a little different." With that she leans forward slightly and sticks out her tongue and licks the head, then turns her head and licks up and down the side. "Cocks are so sexy," she says just before putting her lips around the head of Alex's and starting to lick and suck as she takes more and more of it into her mouth. Soon she's really at it, sliding her lips back and forth on him, moving her hand ahead of her mouth, her other hand holding his balls and feeling them. She moves faster and faster, working on his cock and it doesn't take long and he starts shooting into her mouth. A lot but not more than Bret has on occasion. Tastes different, too. To her, sperm is never all that delicious, it's just sexy, and Alex's is the same. Different but similar.

She sits back on her haunches and looks up at him. "Your turn, now. We need to kiss, then I want you to slowly kiss and suck your way down my body, being very nice to both my breasts and finally ending up at my vagina and clit. Can you do that?"

She gets up and presses against him as he says, "I can sure try," as he puts his arms around her and they kiss. She then backs up some and sits on the edge of the bed and spreads her legs enough so that he can get between them. He kneels down and kisses her again. He then starts kissing her neck, her shoulders, gets to her breasts. "Treat them like you like them. Don't bruise them but don't be too scared and not touch them." He does fine, kissing, licking each one, fondling them with both hands, sucking on the nipples, then kissing her stomach, her belly button. She spreads even wider and leans back some, supporting her self on her elbows so she can watch him.

He's paid attention on the 'net, she figures, because he kisses her thighs and works his way into her pussy. He pulls her open and licks up and down over and over, pushes his tongue into her vagina and moves his tongue around. He licks up to her clit and flicks his tongue on it. She's been moaning a little but moans a little faster and louder as he works on her clit. He then pushes a finger into her vagina as his tongue and lips go to work on her clit. She slowly works up to an orgasm, with moans and then little screams, her hips jumping and he gets a sticky face but keeps on working on her.

Her legs are moving, her hips jumping a little, he keeps her in orgasm or else brings her quickly to a second one before pulling back and getting up and aiming his cock at her. She reaches to help aim him and he pushes into her. She's very juicy and very ready and he slides fully in, in one long stroke. He then uses his cock in her to push her body, putting his hands under her butt to lift her a little and slide her more onto the bed. He then begins to fuck her, sliding in and out. She's making noises, loud exhales on each of his thrusts, moans in between. She has her feet on the bed and uses them to push her hips back at him as he pushes into her.

All in all, it's a terrific fuck for both of them. He's filling her in a different way than Bret but just as satisfying, just as arousing. She finally cums again and he can feel it because her insides grasp him. He stops. "We're not done, Alex. Fuck me some more or maybe if you'd rather we can change position and you can come at me doggie style, from the back." He pulls out and pats her ass, to get her to roll over and soon, she's on all fours and he's back into her. "This is so good, Alex, just fuck me and fuck me, I love it."

She cums again but tells him, "Don't stop" and he continues to pump into her until finally he cums also. She collapses under him, which causes him to pull out and he rolls off to her side. She reaches down to her pussy and holds her whole mound as she tells him, "Everything's leaking out, I need to clean up." She gets off the bed and heads into the bathroom. He hollows her as she sits on the toilet and uses tissue to wipe herself, dropping it into the toilet and flushing. She then goes to the sink, takes a wash cloth, wets it and lifts a leg so she can wash herself and her thighs.

"Maybe we shoudl take a shower," He suggests. They end up under running hot water, her soaping him with her bare hands, him doing the same to her. Buy the time they're finished washing each other and then drying each other, he's erect again. "Lay down on your back," she tells him and he does. She then straddles him, sitting her pussy on his face and leaning forward to get her hand and mouth to his cock. He's tall enough that he has to lift his upper body, using his arms as props, to get his mouth to her pussy as she sucks on his cock. They continue with this for a couple minutes and she pulls loose and almost jumps around to sit her pussy on his erection and take it up into her.

She starts bouncing on him. "Alex, this is all so sexy, you have a great cock." He reaches to her and starts rubbing her clit with a finger as she moves up and down on him. "let me try this,' she says and she leans forward, almost resting on him, but keeps her hips moving so that she's now sliding back and forth on him, his cock inside her and her clit rubbing against hs body. He moves his hands up to get one to each breast. She lifts her upper body just enough to let him get at her breasts and continues to fuck him. She's grunting and moaning and gets into another orgasm and collapses on him, his cock still in her.

"Move your legs so you can get on your knees" he says. He then sits up, her now sitting on his lap. He slowly moves one leg to get his foot back under him and lifts slightly, using one arm against the wall to balance. He then gets his other foot back under his leg and slowly starts to stand up, his cock still inside her. Once erect, she wraps her legs around him and he takes a step forward to press her back against the wall and starts fucking her all over. He uses his legs for leverage and pushes her whole body up, then lets her drop some, then up again, her whole body riding on his cock as a fulcrum, her back against the wall helping support them. She'd actually done this before with Bret and she loves it.

She cums again after several minutes and he has not yet. He wraps his arms around her and carries her, almost staggering, back into the bedroom where he manages to plop them both onto the bed in a position where he can continue to fuck her. He now starts pushing harder and faster, working himself into a minor frenzy. It gets her aroused, too, and soon they're both yelling and moaning and fucking like animals and he finally cums and cums and shoots into her.

Laying next to one another, resting and breathing, she finally says, "Alex, that was great. Treat every girl like that and you'll have them all loving you. Do you know Cheryl Holcomb?" He admits that he certainly does, she was very nice. "Well, go talk to her and tell her Diane asked you to and don't be shy, let her know you want to do with her what you've done with Diane. She'll know what you mean. I think you two would make a great match. You'd certainly have smart babies."

She left Alex's and went to Bret's on her way home. She sees Cheryl leaving. "Hey, Cheryl," she calls. Cheryl stops and turns. "Hi, Diane, I was just with Bret."

"Well, I was just with Alex Guarovsky. I told him to talk to you. I want Bret back and you can have Alex. He's every bit as good as Bret. I think you two would match well."

She then went into Bret's. "Bret, how was it with Cheryl?"

"Diane, gee I didn't expect you. Cheryl? It was fine. I think she's decided she really likes being sexually active."

"As good as me?"

"Technically maybe but no one will ever be as good as you as far as I'm concerned. How was Alex?"

"Actually he was pretty good. I told him to contact Cheryl and I told her about it just now, out front. I think they'd make a good couple."

"Was he as good as me?"

She giggles a little. "You know, I thiunk it's not possible to avoid some romantic feelings when you're having sex. I mean, an orgasm is about as major an emotion as you can get. So, yeah, sex with Alex was good. But I've had to change my thoughts a little. Maybe nobody is ever going to be as good as you, at least as far as I'm concerned. Do you think there's some way we can both go to the same college and maybe work out a way to be room mates?" With that she bends down and gets her lips around his cock and starts taking it in, licking and sucking and loving it.

ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers