Young Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

When I cried out "Fuck yes! Now! I'm going to cum", she moved in fast, and fastened her lips around the head of my dick. I pushed my hands in to her hair, and slammed my dick up, pulled her head down, and was sliding in to her throat as I just fucking exploded what felt like a solid stream of cum. Clea sure didn't fight it, staying right there, with my dick pushed in to her throat. Dick jerking hard with every eruption, I came again and again, for the first time, deep in a woman's mouth. I let go of her hair, and right away she began twisting her lips back and forth, as she slowly slid them towards my dick's head. I squirmed, and I groaned, while her lips swept up the cum that had to be smeared over my dick's shaft. Big deal, did she care? Hell no, she ignored me, collected her treat, giggled, and swooped back in to lick the cum off my deflating dick's head. And of course, even with my poor dick way to fucking sensitive for words , I was way too macho to tell her, no more! Naturally, my always ready to tease and torment sister, noticed my discomfort, and burst out laughing. Fine, and with her face buried in that pillow again, she was looking pretty ridiculous herself!

Oh my God, for sure I'm never going to forget that first time! Especially, the way Dave's big cock jerked, exploding an absolute gusher of cum , just as he pushed my head down, and drove his cock deep in to my throat. You bet, I felt that massive stream of hot cum splashing in to my mouth, and straight down my throat. Oh fuck me yes; I totally loved holding him deep throated, while he just kept right on pumping out huge gobs of that thick hot cum! OK sure, and I wasn't about to forget what his marvelous tongue had done to me either!

Well, we hooked up for the next three nights in a row; practicing of course! It was one of those times, and I'd been deliberately driving him nuts. I was doing everything I could to take him right to the edge and then backing off; and I did it over, and over. I swear I held the hardest cock ever in my fist, damn, it positively sizzled and pulsed. Oh boy, and Dave was begging, "No more Clea, please baby let me cum!" So, I tortured him a little more, before he finally cried out "Now, take it!" Only, the sneaky little bastard had timed it perfectly; and pow, I took one massive spurt of cum smack on the face. I was so surprised that I ended up taking most of the rest of his load right there too! Fuck him; I actually loved feeling it splashing thick and hot on my face. And, I wouldn't bother bitching about having had to wipe it up with my fingers, just to get a taste, if the little creep hadn't found it so hysterically funny! So yeah, I made him let me sit on his face for his punishment. As if, you can call that punishment! Whatever, it sure was fun!

One afternoon during the following week, Anita came over. We were laying out nude, working on our tans. Surprise! I heard Anita's startled gasp, and her "Oops, we've got company!" Honestly, I hadn't expected Dave to show up; but there he was, and carrying two glasses of lemonade our way. At Anita's giggled "Un-huh", I turned in time to catch her waving, yeah and her sly little grin too! And I swear, by the time Dave stood in front of us, her legs were spread wide, fully showing off her shaved bare pussy. It was kind of cute, and only a little annoying; I mean, the way Dave's eyes bounced between her sensational tits, and her so thoughtfully exposed cunt; yeah meow! Definitely curious, and intrigued by all the wicked possibilities, I thought fast. So, I excused myself, saying that I needed the bathroom. I didn't; and, just as soon as I'd closed the door behind me, I spun around and peered out through the window. Sure enough, just that quick, Anita had already sat her drink aside and was dropping on to her knees. She was looking up at him from between his legs, and I could hear her asking "Come on Dave, you're a guy; hey, and Clea says you've got a really big cock too! And, all you have to do is stand there, and let me go down on you; and then, tell me if I'm any good, OK?" Dave shot a grinning glance back over his shoulder, and caught me watching. The nasty smart-ass winked at me, while Anita reached up and yanked his shorts down. Gee, she'd hadn't even waited for the lucky guy to answer! Me, I waited until I saw her head bobbing up and down, before I quietly went back out for a much closer look. Well, Anita played little Miss Cool, that's for sure! Her eyes followed me alright, but her tongue kept right on flicking and licking its way up and down my brother's big hard-on. The bitch had a big mouthful of that fat cock, when I sank to my knees beside her, wishing like Hell that I could ask her to share! God, and Dave just stood there with his hands planted on his hips, calmly watching my best girlfriend's head bobbing away on his cock. Wow, and I wouldn't want to be a guy for anything; but yeah, right then, I was fucking jealous! OK, but so far at least, I hadn't seen her go all the way down, and you better believe that I was going to be on her about that. But, that could wait, first I watched as she slowly flicked her tongue around, licking her way right from the head of Dave's cock right down on to his big balls. I'm sure Dave approved; but me, I hadn't seen anything worth my taking notes. So, I tried encouraging her, with my helpful "Suck them Anita! Hey really , guys like having their balls sucked!" Gosh, I bet she would have had something real nasty to say, if only her mouth hadn't been chockfull of my brother's balls!

Satisfied with her little performance, Anita let Dave's balls slip out of her mouth. Sure, and then she glared over at me, and stuck her tongue out. Damn, but when her mouth closed around the head of that pretty cock, sliding down, to swallow half of it, my stomach clenched; which, is just what my vagina did too! , I just couldn't resist, and teased "Gosh Dave, I guess having such a big thick cock isn't all its cracked up to be. I mean, like wow, poor Anita can't even deep throat it, bummer, huh?"

Pushing his cock in my direction, Anita said in a voice dripping with sarcastic sweetness "Here smarty, you give it a try." But, the nasty little bitch was pulling it back and laughing; before I could drop my mouth down on it, and I just might have too.

Oh what the Hell; so, I tried being helpful. "Why don't you try getting it all nice and slippery first; and then, you could try again", I suggested. And, I couldn't help giggling, when I told her " Just slam your mouth down hard, and push that puppy right in to your throat!" Fuck me, so I had to watch her tongue lick that damn cock till it just fucking glistened! Ah-ha, I thought, when her next try still left a lot of thick hard cock showing. Oh well, then she took my advice; and lifted her lips back up a bit, before she slammed her mouth down. OK fine, she took it all that time , and every hard delicious inch of Dave's eight lovely inches too. So then, the nasty show off actually put her hands behind her back, and began pumping her mouth up and down. OK, so I was impressed; hey, she took the entire thing, and did it pretty fucking hard and fast too. And, every damn one, buried him in her fucking throat too, oh the horrid bitch!

I laughed so hard, I wonder how I managed not to hurt myself! Apparently satisfied her newly discovered ability to actually perform a proper deep throating had suitably impressed me, Anita turned and opened her mouth, and I'm sure intending to gloat. Of course she was; and that's right when Dave's cock erupted, blasting loose a huge gob of cum. Yes, oh sweet perfection, it landed splat, right in the middle of her forehead! Before she could corral that erupting cock, another spurt of the stuff splashed across her cheek. Whooping and clapping, I was calling out "Way to go Dave", when he pushed her head down, burying his big fat cock completely out of sight. Gee, and do you suppose her eyes went all big and wide because that big old cock was pumping the rest of Dave's load straight in to her throat? But hey, she came up all grin; so, being a good sport, I leaned over and licked the cum off her face. Yes, and I do mean every delicious bit of it too! Of course, Anita just knelt there, laughing and clapping like a fool! "Way to go Clea; damn girl, you really are nasty", she rather unnecessarily informed me! Un-huh, like as if maybe I didn't know that! Well OK I laughed too; thinking, oh God, if she only knew!

It was later that same night, when I quietly crept in to Clea's room. Beats me why, the folks were out, and I could have just knocked. I'd been driven there by memories of Anita's awesome blow-job. Hey, just thinking about my cum splattering all over her face, and of the unbelievable feel of my cock jerking deep in her throat; well Hell, I was hoping I could collect another one from Clea. It was more then just that though; or, the fact that I'd realized that just maybe I could collect two blow-jobs, from two different girls, in the same day! The thing is, earlier, I'd also overheard this real intriguing snatch of conversation. Clea was talking to Anita on the phone, and it sounded like they were planning a trip to one of those sex stores. Anyway, I figured I'd ask Clea about it; well, right after she gave me one of her smoking hot blow jobs that is!

Clea's bedroom light was off; but, she had a candle burning, and it gave off enough light for me to see her welcoming wave. She was naked, lying on her bed, with a couple of pillows under her head. Her hands moved slowly, fingers teasing lightly over the tan silkily smooth skin of her inner thighs. Oh sure, and I figured from the way they gleamed in that candle light that my perpetually horny sister had been playing between those wide spread thighs. Clea's smile, and that wave were enough of an invitation for this boy. My shorts hit the floor, I kicked them aside; and, when I looked up, wow! hey, I wasn't going to need to ask her about that sex store thing either. Oh no, because, she was holding this monster of a dildo. Not that it was necessary, but I looked down anyway. Yup, that damn dildo was a whole lot longer, thicker too, then the eight inches of hard cock, I'd formerly been pretty proud of. And, the damn thing was a bright neon blue; well, trust Clea to pick out a blue one! Knowing my ballsy sister, there wasn't really any point in asking, but I asked anyway. "Damn Clea, that things a monster, can you really take it?"

Clea just giggled, before sexily purring "Watch and see!" The nasty tease held that blue giant like an ice-cream cone, flicked out her tongue, and licked its massive head. When I'd asked her if she could take it, I sure hadn't been thinking about her deep throating it. But yeah, I'd liked to have seen that too! That wasn't what she had in mind though. Her lips and tongue made that dildo's big blue head gleam, shiny and wet, before she reversed her grip, and aimed it at her real target. Glistening blue rubber slid over glistening pink pussy, and stopped, poised and ready to be slid home. Clea looked up, caught my eye, and matter of factly said "Oops, forgot the lube!" Un-huh sure! But hey, she did produce a bottle of the stuff from under her pillow. I stood there staring, as my giggling sister slowly spread a film of lube over her big blue toy. And this time, when she put that dildo's slippery head to work, it fully parted her pussy's pretty pink lips , exposing her vagina's opening. Well, that move finally got me moving. I scrambled on to her bed, watching her run the full long thick length of her rubber cock up and down, adding her own slippery wetness to her already slickly gleaming toy's. She rolled and twisted its fat head over her clit, until even from my spot between her legs, I could see it jutting, hard and swollen. From the way Clea was panting and beginning to grind her hips, I figured she'd stopped just this side of an orgasm. But, she let her dildo's head slide away from her clit, and slip lower.

"OK then", she gasped, "Let's give it a try!" Oh man, but it seemed like Clea teased her rubber cock's big head around her tight little opening forever, before it just popped in. A gasped "Yes", and she popped it right back out. And a "Yes, ooh yes" though, and she was plunging it right back in. And this time, it slid in, spiraling deeper, and deeper, as inch after inch of blue dildo disappeared. Still twisting, and just as slowly, she worked it back out. Seriously, even allowing for her grip on its base, I figured my unbelievable sister had just taken a solid ten inches of damn thick cock! So, while she grinned, casually informing me "Piece of cake", I gaped at a dildo that looked wet enough to drip! When she changed her grip so she had a fist wrapped around the base, I knew what to expect next.

"Awesome Clea, you're just fucking incredible", I told her, "Now, let's see you really fuck yourself with that monster!" She did too! At first, Clea stirred slow strokes deeper and deeper , then faster and harder, until she was pounding in one hard thrust after another. I'll say she fucked herself alright; hips twisting , as her ass bucked up to meet those hammering downward thrusts! Wow, But when she switched to a two fisted grip and slowed; somehow, that hit me as so stunningly erotic, that I grabbed for a handful of cock myself.

So, then it was me pumping away, yeah, only on my own cock, when Clea burst in to giggles. She'd stopped her own frantic pumping, with only her fists showing, and surprised the Hell out of me, by asking "So hey bro, do you want to give it a try?" What, was she kidding? You bet, she sure didn't have to ask twice! I scooted forward, she let go, and I got a grip around the base of the thick blue toy jutting out of her well fucked looking young pussy. Hey, as long as I was going to be the one working it, well, she was going to take the whole damn thing. A devastated Clea later measured, discovering her toy was only a disappointing eleven inches, ah well! But just then, all that was on my mind were thoughts of the screaming orgasms that huge rubber cock, and the finger she already had working over her very visibly erect clit would soon rip loose. Even though, I could feel how tightly her vagina clamped around it, that wickedly thick thing still slid easily. Clea braced her feet up on my shoulders; and oh man, did that ever open her up, giving me an absolutely smoking hot view. That dildo was huge, and looked it too; especially, with the way it so tautly stretched the pussy, repeatedly taking its full rigid length. But, that was nothing compared to the sight of its mammoth head popping free, leaving Clea's pussy momentarily empty, before I pushed it right back in, and drove it deep! Fuck yes, that had me reaching for my cock again! Clea's finger tapped out a steady beat on an already jutting clit. And, it was still puffed out , dark, and erect, when that finger went in to overdrive.

If Clea's screaming "Fuck me, fuck me, Oh God Dave, fuck me hard ", hadn't distracted me, I think, just about then I would have drenched her under a load of cum. Her feet were really pushing off against my shoulders, her ass was arched up off the bed, and that dildo kept getting wetter and wetter. I was seriously pounding it in and out of her, and her finger was a circling blur blazing over her clit. I saw her stomach muscles ripple, as her vagina seemed to clamped down around ten plus inches of thick rubber cock! I was young and dumb, and I didn't figure it out until later; but, when she'd bucked her ass up the way she did , I must have been ripping that dildo's big bumpy head in and out right over her G-spot. Anyway, that would explain why her arms were thrown out to the sides, fingers nowhere near her clit, when wham, every muscle in her body seemed to go rigid. Well every muscle, except the ones she needed to scream her way through those thundering orgasms! Hey, I'm surprised her ear shattering, yeses', mores', and oh my gods' weren't still echoing hours later, when the parents finally made it home!

I'd kept that dildo moving, twisting it in hard, fast, and deep, until her pleas for more stopped, and she'd collapsed, limp and shaking. And then, not knowing quite what to do, I did slow it down. Figuring, ok hoping, we weren't done, I tried slow gentle half thrusts, giving Clea a chance to catch her breath. Well, by then, my hand was wet, and slick with a mix of her juices and lube. And, on one of those lazy intermission styled thrusts, I sort of accidentally let a finger push against her asshole. Wow, and that had Clea bucking up like she'd been shocked or something! Knocking my hand away, she recaptured control of her porn star sized dildo. She wasn't giggling, but she sounded pretty raspy, croaking out "Go on Dave, go for it!" So, I'm thinking, un- huh right, when she shocks me silly, with "Do it, stick a finger up my ass!"

Honest, it sounded like an order! Well, my finger couldn't have even been half way in; but hey, orders are orders, right? It was a first time for me, and she was seriously tight; so, I was being pretty tentative, real careful like. So, sounding seriously impatient, Clea says "here, use this", and pushes the bottle of lube in to my hand. That worked, OK duh; and my finger slid in and out easily. But oh man, she was still just so incredibly tight! And, I swear, I'd barely gotten started, when suddenly my sisters crying out "Oh my god, I'm going to cum again, oh God yes!" I'm thinking, no way, when I tear my eyes away from the sight of my finger pushing in and out of her ass, and notice, that my finger isn't the only one in motion. And, that finger wasn't the only thing she had in motion either! Awesome! My ass fucking finger felt every in and out stroke of her big blue rubber cock. So then, it's more of her loud insistent pleas for, more and harder, even though she was definitely already getting just what she was demanding. She was still at it too, when I went for it, and popped in a second finger! Not that it really made all that much difference, my unstoppable sister just fucking went off. It sure made a difference to me though; after all, it was my first time doing any sort of anal play! Yeah, and doing it with an over excited intensity that left me franticly driving two stiff fingers in and out of Clea's asshole, just as hard and fast as I could! OK, sure a couple of the times I'd gone down on Clea, there were one or two of my fingers inside her vagina while she was cuming; but, that hadn't prepared me for the finger crushing intensity of the rippling spasms that these orgasms blasted through her.

Don't ask me why; but, it seemed like the thing to do right then! Well, first things first; so, I reached down, confirming that my daring brother was kneeling there, with two of his big fingers pushed deep in to my ass. Who knew! All I knew was that I'd loved the feeling of being so awesomely, and doubly full. Scooting myself backwards, I got a kick out of Dave's surprised expression, when his fingers slipped out of my ass. Oh well; so then I tossed my dildo aside, flipped on to my stomach, and got my ass up in the air. Fuck subtle! It's more like I gave a whole string of orders; starting with "Come on Dave, fuck my ass!" "Do it, come on fuck me", I insisted, adding a final, "Hard Dave, I want it hard!" But then, like only a sister can, I sweetly beseeched "Please Dave; gosh, it's only anal!" Big surprise, without a word, he grabbed for the bottle of lube. And, while he took care of that, I went to work on my still quivering clit.

I wanted it hard and fast; and, good thing too I figured! Because, I sure didn't think poor Dave was capable of slow and easy! Un-huh, and just about the time I felt the head of Dave's cock push up against my asshole, wham, I had his entire eight thick inches buried in my ass. And gosh, it's not like I screamed or anything, really, it was barely a gasp! But, the sweetheart did pause long enough to meekly ask, "Oops, hey, you OK sis?"

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers