Young Lust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

Naturally, assuming I had done good, I whooped "Woowoo," and began banging the entire length of my strap-on in and out of Judi's ass. And no; just then, I wasn't even aware of Murphy, or of his neighboring dick. But hey, later as I rotated my hips, twisting in thrusts just as freaking hard and fast as I could, I thought of him, hoping he was enjoying the feel of my rampaging rubber penis. Well gosh, I knew Judi approved of my efforts; after all, she did manage to enthusiastically gasped, "Like that baby, oh God yes!"

Seriously going for it, I watched the big glistening head of my dick repeatedly disappear as I continued to pop penetrating, rapid fire thrusts in to her. And, with twelve inches of fat rubber dick tunneling in and out of her anus, Judi somehow managed to string together enough guttural yes's for me to wonder if she was going to actually climax. Silly me, I mean gosh, what could I have been thinking?

Judi came alright, and loudly too! And then, surprising even me, she did it again! I couldn't have done it; but somehow, Judi did! Whatever, I'm not too proud to admit that I need practice, lots and lots of practice!

Anyway, while I fucked her Mother, and her Mother came all over her Daddy's cock, Anita was cuming all over her Daddy's face. That was hot, yeah, really hot! But, I was beginning to wonder about Murphy; I mean, what was he waiting for?

Sure, Murphy had been busy; I mean hey, his Daughter had been using his face like a freaking Slip 'N Slide! But, that hadn't kept him from powering the occasional flurry of hip thrusts up in to his Wife. Mostly though, I was the one doing the fucking; doing my duty, even if I was the only one in the freaking room not likely to go orgasmic! Yeah, well I slammed on the brakes when Murphy launched Anita off his face. Looking confused and probably unsure whether to pitch a bitch or pout, she wound up sitting against the bed's brass headboard. As for me, well I might just have left skid marks, I pulled out of her Mother's ass that fast! And still feeling deliciously macha like, after hurriedly giving her ass a nasty pair of swats, I grabbed her ponytail and yanked her roughly upright. Then, moving fast Murphy latched on to her hips, so I quickly gave her pony tail another hard yank, and trying to sound just as menacing as I could, I told her, "More later bitch...oh yeah, you owe me!"

Hot damn, I had meant it; I mean hey, I was only getting warmed-up! Anyway, I bounced off the bed, figuring I should trot off for a quick clean-up. But I just had to stop and gawk. Murphy was working his hips, and his jolting upward thrusts were bouncing Judi right up and off his cock. No worries his hands were glued to her hips, and they brought her crashing back to meet his next stabbing thrust. Well yeah, I was freaking jealous! So, of course I made a quick mental note to, like wow, find a guy with ripped abs like Murphy's, and ooh, maybe even one with a freaking six-pack!

Not surprisingly, well at least I wasn't surprised when Anita squawked a startled, "Oh shit!" Uh-huh, her Mother was going off, back arching, her head thrown back as she howled like a pack of freaking wild wolves. And then, Murphy was holding her locked in place, while he worked slow twisting jabs in and out of her. And honestly, I mean no shit, it wasn't so much as if Judi caught up with another orgasm, as it was just that she never quite finished one. But, she wasn't howling; nope, she was shaking, eyes scrunched shut as she whimpered, "More, oh god yes, like that Daddy, fuck me Daddy, oh God yes, fuck me!" And yeah, I checked, and Anita was still parked up by the headboard; so yeah, that "Daddy" stuff had come from her clearly orgasm addled Mother. Like wow, I'd never imagined; I mean, who knew? Yeah, well whatever, I figured it was a good time for that bathroom run. So, to quote my Brother, "I made like a banana and split!" God, he can be such a dork, good thing he has a big dick huh!

I ran, yeah ran back in to the bedroom. And, I was carrying Anita's dildo harness, and a cleaned twelve inches of gleaming black rubber dick, which was a very good thing. So Ok, I shouldn't have been, but despite everything that had already gone down that day, I was surprised anyway. I mean, Anita was standing by the side of the bed, bent over with her Mother's legs draped over her shoulders. Oh my God, and her wrists were cuffed behind her back.

Murphy, who I immediately figured for the scenes mastermind was sitting on the edge of the bed. And yeah, he was staring; ooh, and then so was I! Like wow, Anita wasn't just going down on her Mother, she was doing a pussy that was feeding her probing tongue loads of her Daddy's recently deposited cum. So naturally, I was peering over my girlfriend's shoulder and didn't even notice it when Murphy got up. But yeah, suddenly he was just right there behind me,; uh-huh, and reaching around to take the harness and dildo from my hands. Hell, I didn't even bother to look around; Hell no, because Anita's Mother had just spread herself open, exposing a clit that jutted like a miniature erection.

OK, so yeah, it wasn't the first time I'd seen Judi's occasionally over-inflated clit all popped-out and looking just so incredibly suckable. But damn, Anita was still slurping cum out of her vagina, which left Judi flicking a finger against her trigger-sized, hyper-sensitized, and outrageously exposed clit. Yeah, so of course I wasn't paying any attention to Murphy,, at least not until he buckled Anita's harness around my waist. And suddenly, woowoo, I was back to packing twelve wickedly thick inches of rubber dick. Uh-huh, and what I was packing, I wanted to share!

I tore my eyes off the stunning sight of Anita's cum coated, clit licking tongue long enough to look down. Her Father was slamming a lube loaded fist up and down my rigid strap-on's length. And wow, yeah, that was hot; but then, so was hearing her Mother's squeaky, "Suck it darling, come on, let's see if you can make your Mama cum!"

Hearing Judi's challenge was, like totally wicked, just not quite as totally over the top wicked as, well yeah, actually watching her Daughter do it! And, with the way Judi held herself open gawking was a cinch. Sure, but then Murphy whispered, "I believe you promised; so, well, maybe you should, like deliver!"

Murphy was right, I had promised! Still, if I wasn't mistaken, my girlfriend's Father had just, well, more or less dared me to take her ass. And well, didn't that just, well like throw gasoline on my already flaming libido! Like, whoosh!

Seeing as how Anita's face was buried in her Mother's pussy, and that her Mother's thighs were acting more or less like a pair of sleek, tan, and silkily smooth earmuffs I didn't think my oblivious girlfriend even knew I was standing between her wide spread legs. So, with her bent over, her ass a perfectly exposed target, her penis packing girlfriend was ready to deliver as promised. Just saying, but once or twice I've been on the receiving end. I mean, I've taken it bent over, well, just oodles of things; you know, like a bed, a chair, a desk, a countertop, a pool table, the front seat of some Bozo's car, and even once over the hood of that freaking car. Gosh, and then there were the times I just grabbed my ankles. Yeah, but this was going to be another first, well, sort of! Oh sure, it wasn't going to be my first time fucking a certain teenage hottie bent over and grabbing her ankles. It was just going to be the first time I did it in front of an audience; I mean, if we're not counting mirrors. So OK, I was up for it, I mean hey, the situation was definitely freaking hot, and would have been even if Murphy hadn't been standing behind me, giving me a reach around as he egged me on with a challenging, "Think you can handle it Ashley; because, Anita obviously takes after her Mother...so, she'll be wanting it delivered hard!"

Of course I was on to him, so I turned my head and kissed the teasing son of a bitch. Well shit, I mean who knew, but besides being an incorrigible instigator, Murphy was one seriously wicked kisser. So what happened wasn't my fault! Yeah whatever, but by the time I had turned back around and was staring down at his Daughter's ass, Murphy's kisses and his taunting teases, had more or less left me fighting the urge to let go, and well, just fucking rape his Daughter's ass! Yeah, as if it's rape, when the rapee is screaming for more, which of course is just what I figured Anita would be doing. Yeah, so if I wanted to actually indulge that fantasy, I'd have to pretend to be, like freaking deaf! And I could do that; after all, it's not as if I wasn't used to tuning Anita out.

There was this one time, when my Dad took my ass, and in front of Mom no less, and I'm talking took it as if he thought he was competing in the freaking Anal Fuck Olympics or something. Well gosh, rape hadn't so much as cross my mind; but oh my God, Dad pounded out one seriously forceful fuck. Anyway I was bent over their big bed, Mom was laughing, and I was of course screaming my fool head off. Well, I considered, well briefly considered playing the tease and trading in my panted oohs and gasped aahs in on a 'Whoa there,' or maybe even 'oh God, please, no more!' Yeah, as if! And of course I didn't; oh Hell no, Dad might just have stopped! Still, that over the top fuck did inspire more than one rape fantasy; but, you know, like that was later!

So OK, and maybe it's stupid; but, could it be that I'd been, like over-fucked? I mean, was I overloaded and in serious need of unloading a bit? Hey, just saying! And gosh, Anita's hands were bound behind her back, and she was more or less trapped between her Mother's legs, and I was right there a rock hard twelve inches of wickedly thick rubber cock poised for action. And OK, inspired by my vivid fantasies, I felt the way I imagine guys must sometimes feel. I mean, what's the big deal anyway; after all, all I wanted was to unleash this unrestrainable frenzy of pent-up sexual need! So yeah, Anita's ass was in serious danger, about to be assaulted by a wild young hottie with nothing but thoughts of her own selfish, over the top sexual pleasure rattling around in her admittedly sex addled brain! But hey, Murphy was right there watching, so I decided to skipped the preliminaries, which pretty much meant the semi obligatory spanking, and as the saying goes, cut to the chase.

I grabbed Anita's hips shrieking "Fucking-A," as I lined-up, wound-up, and just absolutely slammed twelve full inches of wired rubber dick in to my girlfriend's ass. Gosh, her head didn't even pop up; but then, maybe that was because her observant Mother had taken a two handed hold on it. It didn't matter; because, not being a dummy, as soon as I locked on to her hips, damn straight, Anita would have known what was coming next. That next being me whooping as I plunged my well-lubricated strap-on in to her ass. Like I said, I more or less lost it! So putting every pound of my one hundred-fifteen pounds in to it, over and over again I powered these wickedly savage thrusts up in to Anita's asshole! Yeah, and accompanied by the occasional shrill "Woowoo," I drilled them in with a rhythm that matched my wildly beating heart's. No doubt about it, I sort of lost it; gosh, maybe even went a little bit nuts! Whatever, I banged my super-thick foot of rubber strap-on in and out of Anita's perfectly positioned ass. And OK, I did it just as freaking fast and just as freaking hard as I could! And then, when his ballsy Daughter managed to get her head up long enough to get out a strangled sounding "Yeah, yeah, I like that," Murphy decided he was through playing spectator.

OK, and yeah maybe it was just a teensy-weensy bit over the top, but I was screaming, "More bitch," when Anita's Daddy swung around behind me, grabbed my hips, and put his weight behind my rapid-fire jabs. Wow, and yeah that added an ass-walloping load of impetus to my already frantic thrusting. So Ok, I almost missed it; because, well, I started to wonder if it would work! I mean just the thought of being taken in the ass, while I was taking someone's ass was, well, distracting. And oh God, never mind the fact that fantasy featured me sandwiched between Murphy and his freaking Daughter!

Murphy's Daughter was taking a royal ass fucking; and suddenly, like wham-o, the little bitch went freaking off! I mean, she freaking came! Yeah, what the fuck? I've mean, I've sure never gotten off just from a good ass fucking. But hey, I made another one of those stupid mental notes, reminding myself to work on it...seriously, I was feeling left-out!

I checked, and no, Judi hadn't grabbed that vibrating cock ring. But hey, I was all set to try launching my girlfriend in to a second loud, anally induced orgasm, when Murphy tapped me on the shoulder. So, I was thinking, 'what, does he want; what, to cut-in or something?' And that's when Judi scooted back and rolled up on to her knees.

Maybe I got distracted; whatever, suddenly Anita was crawling up on to the bed. Yeah, so like surprise; because, suddenly I wasn't pistoning twelve inches of rubber penis in and out of her freaking ass. Nope, she was kneeling face down, her knees right on the edge of the bed, her hands still cuffed behind her back. So, I was thinking, 'What the fuck,' when Murphy tapped me on the shoulder again. And yeah, I should have ignored him; but no, I glanced back over my shoulder. Yeah, so then I was thinking, 'Viagra, oh my God Murphy just has to be on Viagra!'

No kidding, I was, to say the least, impressed! I mean, the guy had already gotten off at least four times, and there he was sporting another freaking hard-on! So of course me being me and all, I was all set to assume the position, when Anita's Mother butted In, breaking my heart as she explained, "Sorry kid, but I think you and I are supposed to sit this one out!"

Sidelined, and yeah, fuming over that freaking "Kid," thing, I scurried off to the bathroom. Yeah, and I scurried right back too! Uh-huh, so I was in time to catch Murphy banging ass-slapping thrusts in to his Daughter's ass. Personally, I think it's sort of disgusting the way some guys grunt every time they fire a thrust in to some sensitive part of a lover's anatomy; although, it does usually mean they're having fun. Uh-huh, and in that case, well, Murphy was most definitely having a freaking ball!

Admittedly I was still just a wee bit fired-up after indulging, well semi-indulging my somewhat over the top rape fantasy. So, after flinging harness and dildo on to the bed, I slapped Murphy's wildly bouncing butt. Gosh and maybe I shouldn't have blabbed, but seriously, I just couldn't resist. So, while trying to sound innocent, I allowed a teensy-weensy giggle loose as I said, "Gosh Mr. Jonson, usually when my Brother fucks her, I mean, she almost always wants him to, like to pull-out; and then, you know, like, cum on her! Well, that's what Dave says anyway!"

Just saying; but I'm sure not the only teenage hottie who occasionally indulges in a cum shower. Nope, and according to the guys, and that would be Dave and Wayne, Anita regularly trips on that bit of erotic byplay. Of course Murphy didn't know that! Gosh, but he must have believed me, which I suppose is why he slowly screwed his stubby dick out of his panting Daughter's ass, laughing hard as he flipped her over and on to her back. Then, like he had done with me, he grabbed Anita's ankles, spread her legs and rolled her up. And OK, just saying, but the view was much better, well, that's if like moi, watching some guy's dick plunging in and out of some screaming bitche's asshole gets you hot. So yeah, I was kneeling there, admittedly making like an eagle-eyed spectator, when Anita's Mother wrapped her arms around me. And Ok, it was only mildly distracting to have her nibbling my ear, ooh, and rather aggressively tugging my admittedly aroused nipples. OK, so I was dealing with that, and maybe allowing a few gasped of pleasure to escape my lips; but hey, I was still watching her husband bang their Daughter's ass. Yeah, but that was before Judi reached between my legs, and oh my God, she had latched on to that freaking vibrating finger ring. So guess who was panting her way through a sensational, shudderingly intense little orgasm, and that would be just about the time Murphy ripped his stubby, cum spurting cock out of his Daughter's ass? So OK, I was cuming, Judi was snickering, Murphy was laughing outright, and Anita was getting cum showered all over her freaking tits and belly. Yeah, and guess who's evil bitch of a Mother pushed me down, actually giggling as she ordered, "All of it darling, lick up every bit of it!"

Refusing Judi's order was of course out of the question, not that I ever even considered saying "No," or anything equally silly. But, while I lapped-up Murphy's cum, I flashed on this time I had gone down on Mom after Dad had fucked her. It had been a kick; because, and this shouldn't be a surprise, but yeah, I seriously got off on plunging my tongue in and out of Mom's cream filled vagina! So, like total bummer, but Licking some guy's hot load off some hottie's body was another one of those 'Been there, done that' things. Hey, I'm not complaining; seriously, licking Murphy's cum off my cackling girlfriend tits was almost as freaking hot as doing Mom had been! Anyway, while I was enjoying that tasty treat, Judi and that sneaky little vibrator launched a second attack on my poor undefended clit. Wow, and licking cum off your girlfriends, while you're going orgasmic is like a total hoot!

The four of us wound up in the Jacuzzi, but not until after that freaking vibrating ring, oh yeah, and Judi's forearm's worth of pistoning fist had reduced me to a whimpering puddle of thoroughly done, and of course thoroughly satisfied bitch. And of course that had been after I finished my little snack. And there had been an audience, and I'm pretty sure half that audience was hoping she'd get a turn. Bummer, but poor Anita didn't get to ride her Mother's pistoning forearm in to total orgasmic bliss; well, not that day anyway! Anyway, out in the Jacuzzi and here I've just got to say, it's not as if I'm regularly a blabbing big mouth! I mean hey, at least I'm not as bad as Anita!

While the Jacuzzi burbled, Anita spilled the beans, telling Judi and Murphy all about how I'd been getting it on, not just with my Brother, but with my parents too. At least she didn't exaggerate; oh my God, but she sure as hell blabbed a whole lot of juicy details! It didn't matter; because, Judi and Murphy had already heard. Well OK, they had heard most of it anyway! Whatever, while Anita had been tattling, I'd been checking, and guess who was sporting another erection? Uh-huh, so guess who was getting a handjob, while I returned the favor by busting his big-mouthed Daughter?

Naturally, I was just too freaking happy to tell Anita's parents all about how their darling Daughter had spent most of the summer as my Mother's submissive sex slave. Only, what the fuck, they already knew that...ah well! Hey, but until Anita spilled the beans they hadn't heard about the time my Brother wound up on his knees licking her pussy's juices off his Mother's big strap-on. Big deal...who cares anyway? I mean, by then, well gosh I was tired! After all; it had been a long and yeah, wickedly wondrous day of wickedly wild sexual hijinks! But, I wanted to go home. Ooh, and having thought of home, I couldn't help wondering what my Brother was up to. Hey, it's not a secret; and anyway I'm proud to be, yup, an utterly insatiable teenage hottie! Gosh, and anyway what else is there to say; I mean besides...woowoo!

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers