Young Lust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave, well, he sort of changed the subject. And OK, I'd been expecting it, and thankfully he cut straight to the chase. Yeah, and he somehow sounded more excited than concerned when he said, "Jesus Ash, the old man's hung...I mean wow, he's way bigger than me even!" Oops, and then, well, he was sort of glowering at me, at least long enough to get out, "And hey, you knew it, and you never let on!" Ooh, then it was double oops, because the glowering creep smugly proclaimed, "No shit, Sis, you are so totally busted!"

I was, like, flustered! I mean, what was I supposed to tell him? I suppose I could have gone with, 'Yeah Dave, I've been balling Dad! And yeah, you bet he's bigger than you, so what?' Or gosh, I could have tried a more contrite, 'Gosh Dave, I just didn't want to, well you know, hurt your feelings or anything!' Uh-huh, and what I actually did was ignore him! Yup, and while doing that, I forgot to bust his balls. Oh I fully intended to; because, I knew Mom had been giving him blow-jobs. But then, I had heard that from Mom and not from my always cock sure and never discreet Brother. And Mom sure hadn't said anything about balling him. So yeah, I definitely wanted to know if the horndog had been banging both of us Steel girls. Damn straight, I wanted to know!

Leaving the kitchen a mess, and of course still bursting with questions, we headed upstairs. In his room, Dave stepped out of his shorts, caught my scowl and peeled off his T-shirt; and then, the grinning little shit flopped down on his bed. Well gosh, it was right there and all; so yeah, I quickly settled on to his up and ready for action cock. Then, while I bounced, riding up and down its hard thick length, I told him all about what went down after I'd done that threesome with him and Wayne. And then, because I was on a roll, and OK, also deliriously hot and bothered, I just had to tell him all about the afternoon Anita and I had tag-teamed Dad in the garage. Well Dave, up until then anyway, had been content to listen, and of course let me do all the work. But oh my, I must have inspired him...yippee for me!

Dave's taunting smirk turned in to a grin; so, I was alerted. He bucked up hard, bouncing me up and almost right off his big dick. But, he reached out, intent on grabbing a double handful of my plummeting ass. I was on to him, and wasn't about to let him take me his way, whatever way that was! So, I caught his hands, and after admonishing, "Oh no you don't buster," I abandoned his cock.

Hey, I had a plan. So, with a definite target in mind, and still holding his hands, I scooted back and knelt between his legs. Yum, and that would be like double yum; because, the cock my lips closed around was flavored with a delightful mix of my pussy's juices, ooh, and Dad's cum. Well let's just say that by the time I'd lapped up that taste treat I was, well, like explosively horny; and OK, ready for something a little more exotic!

Yeah, and being in touch with my inner-slut, I sort of changed my mind. I, well, slightly revised my plan. Big deal, I was still in charge, when I clambered back up, straddled Dave, and, rather sarcastically asked, "What do you say Stud...ooh, yeah, wanna fuck my ass?"

I never gave poor Dave a chance to answer. Nope, I squirmed and wriggled, easing the big slippery head of his cock in to my ass. Dave whooped an excited, "Fuck yes Sis, I'm on it!"

Dave bucked up, and drove his big dick's full length in to me. It's what I wanted, and I was ready! I mean, who needed lube, not me!

Damn it, having my Brother right where I wanted him, I meant to take advantage of the situation. I mean, yeah, I meant to ask my Brother if he'd been getting it on with our Mom; but, I got sort of distracted!

Oh sure, I was distracted alright; yeah, and it was just an accident that I wound up on my hands and knees, gasping oohs, while Dave banged thrusts in and out of my ass, matching my oohs, with his grunted yeahs! So, of course I got exactly what I wanted; yup, one wickedly serious ass-fucking! Actually, Dave took me; well Ok, he pretty much took a handy piece of ass, while totally focused on his pleasure. Hey, it worked for me...ooh, yeah! And anyway, by then, I was wondering just what Anita would have to say after I told her about my morning.

Anita wasn't going to be left scandalized or anything, but oh God, the bitch's tongue was going to be wagging! I just hoped that while I spilled the beans, her tongue would be wagging, well, that's wig-wagging over my aroused clit. And with that happy thought, and with Dave already pretty much going for it, instead of reaching for my definitely aroused clit, snorting giggles, I coaxed, "Now Dave, come on Bro, fuck my ass!" And then, as he went right on doing it, I egged him on with an uninhibitedly raucous, "Ooh yeah, like that, come on stud, fuck your Sister's ass...ooh yeah, really fuck it!" And if I hadn't been afraid of hurting his feelings, or that he'd, like hurt himself, you know, pull a muscle or something, I might have added a motivational 'Woowoo Stud, yeah fuck me hard...you know, the way Daddy does!' But gosh, he already was; so, I saved my breath; you know, so I could pant and maybe squeal 'More' a few more times.

Awesome, so while I giggled, Dave came, grunting and growling as he pounded wicked, fully penetrating, cum erupting thrusts deep in to my ass. And when the poor boy collapsed, actually wheezing as he sucked in ragged breaths, I abandoned ship. Yeah, and as I called, "Later days Bro," I made a mad dash for my room.

Already leaking cum, I stumbled in to my shower. And somehow, I didn't even stop to rub one out. But, Oh God, I most definitely wanted to! But then, the day was young; and even better, Anita, and her orgasm igniting tongue was waiting!

Anita plays a little catch-up

It was just me, naked and alone, soaking up some morning sunshine out by the pool, like boohoo! I mean, not only hadn't Ash shown up, she hadn't even called. Mom was off playing tennis at the club...what else? Dad was, as usual on a Sunday, playing golf with his buddies. So, for a change, Ash and I were set-up to hook –up at my place! Well that was the plan anyway; except of course, Ash, my best ever girlfriend was doing what? Who knows; I mean hey, we're talking about Ash after all! So yeah, assuming she ever showed up, I imagined whatever was making her late would at least make for a good story!

It's true; and I'm blaming it on Ash, but so far anyway, most of this summer's totally over the freaking top sexual hyjinks went down at her place, either out by the pool or up in her room. Yeah, but then, there was that time out in the Steel's garage, when we had seduced her Father, so Ok, maybe seduced isn't the right word for what I Instigated, and yeah, that I finished too! Still, some of this summer's, as Ash's Brother Dave put it, "No holds barred fuck fest," actually took place in my room. Gosh, I mean that's where we first kissed, like really kissed. And yeah, at first we told ourselves that we were just experimenting...yeah right! But, well, we liked it, all of it; not that either of us was about to give up boys. Oh Hell no, by then we were both addicted to dick, hard, hot, and preferably big dick! And so what if our big dick of choice was frequently her Brother Dave's dick? Anyway, I digress!

Somehow, and yeah it's weird, but at least so far this summer Ash and I haven't done it out by our pool. Big deal, but for sure we'd done it out by the pool at Ash's place. In fact, come to think of it, the patio at Ash's place is just how, well where this summer's sexual party got started. That opening round went down out by Ash's pool, when she dared me, and yup, I went down on her superbly hung Brother. But that was then, and now is now! Well actually what it is, is Sunday! Yeah, and the question is, just where the fuck is Ash?

It was hot! I was naked, oiled-up and beginning to broil. And, I was annoyed, seriously annoyed! Yeah, and I was running out of patience too! So, I banged out a nastily worded text, telling my best girlfriend and sometimes, well OK, frequent erotic playmate, "Bitch*15 min*penalty*my slave*all day*"

Ash didn't keep me in suspense. Oh no, her practically instantaneous reply was a cryptic, "Really???"

Yup, three question marks. So of course I realized, oops, Ash is, and I figured by design, at least sixteen minutes out. Yeah, and the fact that she hadn't bothered to issue a snarly counter challenge wasn't lost on me. Nope, so as I thought about what that meant, a horde of butterfly's began to churn in my stomach. Nervous, nope, just freaking excited! After all; we, and yeah that means both of us, get seriously off on the non-vanilla side of, well let's go with the recreational side of things sexual. And when it comes to wickedly erotic role-play, sometimes, and OK that would be frequently, Ash and I switch-off, alternately playing either Dom or Sub. Uh-huh, and today it looks as if I would get the chance to play Boss Bitch. And in the mood I was in, well yeah, I was thinking Mistress with a whip, definitely not anything quite as lame as a whip wielding sex kitten. Besides, Ashley doesn't play well with kittens; and anyway, I don't actually own a whip!

I was hot! Seriously, I was beginning to sweat! Yeah, and I was bored, seriously bored! So yeah, I was annoyed, and not just because I had a story to tell, and honestly, I just couldn't wait to spill my guts. And of course the only person in the entire freaking world I could spill them to was Ashley! But then I remembered. Uh-huh, and a quick glance at my cell phone told me that Ash had run out of time. So yeah, knowing she was going to be mine to play with, I cut loose with a whoop "yippee!" After all; not only would I get to tell my story, but along the way, I'd get to dish out a little punishment. Ooh, and wouldn't that be fun? Well yeah, it would!

Seeing as how it was right there and all, with a cool dip in mind, and indulging in a grumpily muttered, "And just where the fuck is Ash anyway," I headed for the pool. So, when Ash finally showed up, guess who was floating on an oversized rubber raft in the middle of the pool? Yeah me! And of course Ash noticed; after all, it's hard to miss a naked, sun bronzed goddess!

Ash didn't say anything, ignoring me as she stripped down. So, when she turned to face me she was naked, one hand resting on a provocatively cocked hip as she tried to stare me down. I mean, as if! And really, Ash is a freaking blue-eyed blonde, and looks like she should be playing volleyball on a California beach. I mean, shit, like the bitch is seriously hot! Yeah, and take my word for it, a naked Ashley is one-hundred percent sexual animal! Uh-huh, and just then the way she was eyeing me had me thinking, oh yeah, the bitch is on the prowl! Of course, on the prowl, is my perpetually horny girlfriend's normal condition. Still, I like it when it's me getting her all hot and bothered...seriously! Anyway, you bet I caught her barely audible, but definitely there wolf whistle. Then, after blowing out a long slow breath, she purred a husky, "I'm late; but then, I suppose you already know that!"

I wasn't ready to get in to all that bothersome Mistress stuff, well not just then anyway. So, I told Ash, "I'll deal with you later, but for now Chill girl!" Then, feeling, well, magnanimous, I invited her to join me, sending a splash her way as I called, "Come on in girlfriend, the water's, like awesome!"

Ash waited a beat, shrugged, trotted the two or three necessary steps and dove in. She surfaced sputtering as she pushed her hair back. Then, she bobbed over to where I floated on my raft. Ooh, and I got kissed; and then, I got kissed and groped. And oh fuck; what horny, who me? What, just because Ash's fingers had me ready to cum, and before the giggling imp broke that kiss no less. Yeah, and she knew it too! Oh my God and then the utterly incorrigible bitch whispered, yeah, actually whispered, "Ooh baby, I can like, either kiss you again, or I can make you cum!" Then the snickering horror ordered, "Choose!"

So Ok, if Ash hadn't had a pair of fingers twisting away inside me, and if her thumb hadn't been rotating over my inflamed clitoris, I might have taken her offered kiss option. OK, maybe! But, what I did instead was, reach up and grab a handful of Ash's hair. And then, as I slowly pulled her head down, and going for sultry, I purred "Kiss me again bitch; ooh, and then, you can make me cum!"

I got kissed; and then, I got to cum all over Ash's fingers. Yeah, and then before I could even catch my freaking breath, Ash flipped my freaking raft over. I came up sputtering, couldn't resist Ash's grin, decided not to drown the giggling bitch, walked over, draped my arms around her neck; and then, while rubbing my body against her's, I kissed her. And that was pretty freaking fine; uh-huh, right up until I heard a throat clearing, "Ahem!"

Surprised, not me! Well Ok, I knew it was Daddy; yeah, but then the fact that he was standing there on the deck, well yeah, that was definitely a surprise. Gosh, and after all what was the big deal? I mean, what, it was just my freaking Father standing there! And, he isn't blind. Nope, and oh my God, I didn't know how long he'd been watching. Yeah, and that would have been watching our little make-out session. Ooh, and then there was the question of whether or not he had noticed that, well actually both of Ash's hands were busy between my widely spaced legs. But what the hell, I opened my eyes, managed a fluttery wave, and a half-croaked, "Wow, like hi daddy!"

Ash went with a whispered, "Oops," giggled, and then wriggled a handful of fingers out of my pussy. Then, she turned and waved that hand at Daddy. And yeah, I blushed. I mean, come on, the freaking hand she was waving like a freaking flag was the same one she'd been fucking me with! Oh no, that wasn't the thing that had me freaked, nope!

I didn't know, I mean not for sure; but I sort of figured Daddy knew Ash and I had a history. I mean, like seriously, what are the odds that Mom hadn't spilled the beans? After all; the very first time Ash and I hooked-up for a little bi-sexual experimentation, Mom had caught us getting it on. So yeah, I really should have shut my bedroom door, but who knew? We were so, like totally busted; seriously, when Mom walked in to my room Ash and I were sixty-nining so yeah, busted, right? And really Mom was cool, well, up to a point! Yeah, and then the traitorous bitch fucked my girlfriend!

What happened was, Mother had sent me scurrying off to pick up my stranded Father, while she stayed home, with of course Ashley to keep her company. I missed the fireworks, but Ash couldn't wait to spill her guts, happily deluging me with all the wickedly lurid details from her second bi-sexual experience. And Ok, yeah, so things had sizzled; I mean wow, Ash and Mom had gotten seriously down! One of these days, I'd really like to hear Mom's version; I mean, who seduced who? And yeah, my moneys on Ash, like seriously!

I stood there in the pool, and I just couldn't help wondering, 'Did Mom blab to Dad?' And what difference did it make anyway? The short answer, none! I mean, big deal; I pretty much figured it wasn't the first time Daddy had ever watched two naked young hotties making out. And honestly, being naked in front of Daddy really had me feeling, well, all fluttery inside; and actually, make that all hot, wet, and fluttery inside! And not to put too fine a point on it, but oh God, I was like, totally turned-on!

And all that nonsense flashed through my head in a freaking micro-second. And then, Daddy was saying, "Hey ladies, if you don't mind, I'm hot and sweaty, and wouldn't mind a cool dip one little bit!"

That's when, like total duh, I noticed that Daddy was wearing swim trunks, and aah, looking kind of hot actually! But of course it was my ballsy girlfriend who brazenly challenged, "Sure, come on in Mr. Jonson, I mean, gosh if you're not afraid of a couple of naked girls I mean!"

Daddy didn't look afraid, the freaking bulge in his trunks made that pretty damn clear. And maybe he noticed me noticing; whatever, he grinned and arched an eyebrow. And that's when Ash, who didn't exactly whisper, and for a change didn't sound like a smartass said, "Wow Anita, you're Dad's kind of cute!" But she wasn't through; oh no, she leaned in closer, and in a voice no doubt deliberately loud enough for Daddy to have heard, whispered "No fair, he's wearing trunks!"

Playing it totally cool, yeah, like as if he was used to having a couple of naked teenage hotties eyeing him, Dad ignored what I figured had been Ash's opening round. Well, Daddy did flash us a tooth baring grin before he took a couple of steps, dove in, and began swimming laps.

I headed for the side of the pool, and Ash began clapping manically, while hooting, "Woowoo, you go Mr. Jonson!"

I thought seriously about drowning her; instead, while Daddy swam laps, Ash and I sat on the side of the pool watching, and of course gossiping! Gossiping about what? Well, right off, Ash wanted to know if I knew how big Daddy was. I didn't, and feeling kind of dumb, said so. But then Ash snottily asked, "Come on, if you haven't peeked, I mean Jesus Anita, you must at least have asked your Mom...right?"

I hadn't, I mean, what, was she nuts? But what I said was, "Oh right, and I suppose you asked your Mom, 'Like hey mom, just how big is daddy's cock anyway?'"

"Well yeah, I did," Ash declared in this irritatingly mocking way. Yeah, and then with her freaking nose in the air, she told me, "Yeah, and Mom told me that if I wanted to know so bad, that I could just ask him!"

Ash just couldn't leave it alone, not that I actually expected her to. But that doesn't mean I expected her to edge her freaking legs even further apart, lean back braced on her freaking elbows, and, like totally leave her shaved pussy on exhibit. No shit, she might just as well have shouted, 'Woowoo, hey Mr. Jonson look at what I've got!' She didn't; but she did say, definitely, and pretty loudly too, "Hey, I bet he's sporting a fireplug, ooh yeah, you know a real, real thick one!" That wasn't all either; oh no, she just had to add a snickery, "Yeah, and it's probably got an absolutely ginormous head! Huh, but I bet it isn't real long!"

Not sure if Daddy needed defending, but feeling just a wee bit defensive anyway, I fired off a sarcastic "Well gosh Ash, if you're all that curious, hey, I'll just ask him to whip it out and show you...OK?"

It was too late, I mean hey, no way could I take it back! And never one to pass up the chance to throw out a challenging 'Dare you,' that's just what Ashley did. Only she added a breathily, and I mean like totally husky sounding "Yeah, and if he does, ooh, it's going to end up in my mouth!"

I supposed I could deal with that, and that I might even manage to enjoy watching Ash do my Daddy. Yeah, but for sure I could have done without her nasty "I'd share you know; but wait, no way, you don't have the balls!"

Well hell, I didn't know; what, go down on Daddy? Well yeah that would take balls alright, big brass ones; so Ash at least had that part right! Oh God, and suddenly I was, well shit, blushing! And what was worse was that I knew what the fluttering in my belly, and well, south of there too meant. Sure I'd wondered, and yeah, I'd fantasized; only, I wasn't about to let Ashley know she wasn't the only one who wanted to get a look at my Daddy's dick. Yeah, and never mind that I knew, like absolutely, and positively knew Ash wouldn't settle for just looking!

Maybe, yeah maybe Ashley should have kept her freaking legs closed. But oh no, the tramp was showing it off like a freaking Hustler centerfold, not that my legs were exactly crossed primly! Whatever; I mean hey, no one told my freaking Father to stop and gawk, not in so many words anyway! But, when he stopped swimming laps, he was standing there conveniently well positioned for a good gawk. And after eyeing us, uh-huh, and that means me too, he murmured a breathy "Nice ladies; not real subtle; but then, I've always figured subtlety was an overrated commodity!" Yeah, and then he was grinning big time and saying, "If I didn't know better, I'd say you're practicing to be a couple of incorrigible prick teases; but then, what do I know?"