Young Man, Older Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was pleased that she had gone on the crash diet for getting ready she had stood naked in front of the mirror and inspected herself. Ok the tits still sagged a bit, but then D cups, on a forty something, which had been suckled inevitably did that. Overall, though she wasn't that worried for with most men it seemed that size outweighed sag every time. There was a bit of flab on her tummy and round her hips, but fortunately no stomach wrinkles and thankfully no cellulite, yet she thought smiling.

If Amanda could have written the script for such an elicit shag as this or if she could have cast the young man she was to go with, she would have described Jack. He was lovely to look at and, whilst not the most interesting conversationalist in the world, but then what teenagers or golfers are? he had nice manners, was genuinely friendly and had a caring and sensitive manner. Amanda began to warm to the evening ahead.

The drinks went well, although Kevin made most of the conversation and controlled the discussion with his usual charisma and guile. What they were there for and presumably what each of them were most concerned about, Jack and Amanda having sex, was not mentioned not even in the most oblique of ways. The young man was clearly very nervous as was Amanda; the difference between them being that he showed and she didn't.

"I arranged for dinner in the suite," Kevin said dead on seven, the time they had agreed.

"A suite, I have never been in one," Jack said, clearly impressed.

"Well if you make it on the tour one day, you'll get used to it" Kevin said nodding to the barman to put the drinks on the room bill and slipping him a fiver as he put his hands on both Jack's and Amanda's waist. "Shall we go then?"

Although Kevin was used to negotiating massive deals involving millions of pounds, he couldn't recall being as nervous as he was riding up in the elevator with his wife and the young man. He couldn't help musing how elevators are such conversation killers, when none of them said a word as they silently slid up to the fifth floor.

'There was no way out now was there?' She was thinking as Kevin opened the door to the suite and ushered her, then Jack into the surprisingly well appointed suite. She guessed they would soon have dinner, but that was the only part of the proceedings that had been agreed. Her nerves got worse when she wondered how they would start, whether Jack, or maybe Kevin, would undress her, or whether Kevin would try to persuade her to do striptease as had done on several' occasions in the past? She even wondered if the 'etiquette' for such an experience was topless or even naked dining; she had heard from some friends who were into swinging that in their circle it was.

As the waiter handed them menus and gave them each a glass of champagne while they stood on the balcony looking out over the busy international airport dominated by the hated Ryanair, inwardly Amanda was imploring Kevin to change his mine and let her off the hook. She knew, though that was absolutely no bloody chance of that especially when she heard him saying.

"We're both so pleased you could join us this evening Jack."

"Just pleased to be here," the 'boy' as Amanda was beginning to think of him, replied.

Kevin lifted his glass. "Well here's to a wonderful evening for us all."

Amanda saw Jack automatically lift his glass to toast the evening and, somewhat reluctantly she did the same.

Dinner was a stilted affair, even though the food was surprisingly good. It was as if all three realised the scale of what lie just ahead. Kevin called room service to remove the dinner things and bring some white and water, together with a bottle of single malt, Glenmorangie Scotch, a tipple that both she and Kevin appreciated from time to time.

The bar set up, the dinner things removed, the lights from the busy airport being the only illumination in the sitting room of the suite and the sight of aircraft taking off and landing with hardly any sound due to the triple glazing being their view, they sat there waiting.

Several times as they again made idle chit chat, Amanda wanted to leave the room and forget the whole crazy idea. The talk was was mainly about golf for that was the main link between them, well so far that is Kevin pondered thinking there should a be a stronger one soon. Several times she stared at her Kevin silently imploring him to stop this, but he looked away.

Kevin was comfortable and relaxed in pretty much most circumstances. He was nearly always the controller and the director of meetings, the persuader and influencer. Yet here with an eighteen-year old golf pro and his wife, he didn't know what to do, he couldn't work out how to get things going without totally pissing Mandy off. He refilled their glasses, talked more about golf in Dubai and generally he just let the situation meander.

Again fate intervened as it often did for Kevin.

"That was a wonderful dinner, Kevin, I really enjoyed it thank you" Jack said glancing from Amanda to her husband and back again.

"You're most welcome Jack," Kevin replied neutrally.

Neither Amanda nor Kevin could hardly believe that they then heard Jack simply say.

"What now then?" As he looked from Amanda to Kevin. And that solved the dilemma.

"Well I guess Jack you should start by sitting next to Amanda, yes Amanda?"

Amanda's heart really did start to pound then. She stammered, "Yes I suppose so."

After the dinner, she had sat on an overstuffed six-seater sofa while the two guys had slumped into matching chairs either end of the sofa; the chairs and sofa being arranged round a smoked glass and gun metal grey metal coffee table in the middle of which was a beautiful display of fresh, gorgeous smelling lilies.

Jack got up and sat next to Amanda, close to her. She was sitting in the middle of the end cushion, the one closer to where her husband was seated. Jack sat on the next cushion. They both turned towards the other. He smiled, Amanda thought that was nice. He raised his eyebrows and said.

"Ok Amanda?"

"Yes" she replied looking from Jack to Kevin and back to the 'boy' again.

He moved closer, his eyes were locked on hers that nice considerate smile continuously on his face. He leaned forward placing his right hand on Amanda's left shoulder. He applied a little pressure. She went with it and slowly their faces closed the gap between them.

****

Watching his wife being kissed by the teenager ranked with the most erotic sights Kevin had ever seen, and on his world travels he had seen many. He had no idea why it was or why he had this big thing about seeing Amanda with another man. But then Kevin was a complicated man in many ways including sex. He had dabbled in most 'diversions' as he preferred to call such experiences as humiliation, domination, S & M, orgies, threesomes and the like. He didn't see himself as being bisexual, just sexual, but he had also enjoyed a number of mild gay experiences, mutual masturbation at gay saunas, being sucked and sucking and, of course, being massaged to a climax by another man.

This desire to see Amanda with another guy had been building up for several years. At the same time he had also started fantasising about seeing her with another woman and had resolved that if this worked with Jack then that would be his next objective.

How he had suppressed his excitement between finalising the arrangements with Jack and now, Kevin had no idea, but the very day he did finalise things he rang Amanda to say he would be home early, something that just never happened.

"I've got great news and I want to tell you right away," he said quietly into his mobile phone from his office in the Covent Garden.

"What is it?" Amanda asked.

"I'm coming home now so please wait."

"That's not fair," she replied having no real idea what it could be.

"Maybe not but it will be fair when I get there, so put on something really sexy."

"We going out then?" Amanda asked becoming even more confused.

"Oh no very much staying in so when I say put something on, I don't mean very much."

That was how he broke the news to his wife an hour or so later when he fucked her in the hallway of their house with her bent forward over a table her black thong pushed to one side and her tits pulled out from the tight cupped black bra he had bought her from AP some time ago.

Amanda didn't see her husband for a few days after the announcement. He had a trip round the his company's major European customers that took from a Sunday afternoon until the following Thursday. They did speak on the phone every day and he continually referred to how good it was going to be with Jack and how he just knew they would both enjoy it. They even, for the first time in probably ten years, had phone sex.

"It's just what our marriage needs at this time" he had pronounced in a very agitated fashion.

Amanda wasn't convinced of that. She wasn't at all sure that their marriage needed it, but she was pretty sure she wanted it. Wanted what, she asked herself frequently whilst Kevin was away? Certainly another man, again the difference thing surfaced, she wanted something new. That urge, however, she was pretty sure she could contain. What was becoming more difficult and wasn't helped by seeing such films as Notes on a Scandal and The Reader and reading about women with younger guys and having a tennis friend whisper that she was shagging Andre, the sexiest young tennis coach at the club, was her desire to have a younger man. Was that a typical thing? Did all or most women go through such a phase? Was it simply natural or was she in a minority? She had no idea, but several times that week when she was alone at home she found herself imagining being with a younger man, not necessarily Jack, with the inevitable consequences, a heavy masturbation session. Each time they were the same, it was just the locations of where she masturbated that were different, the conservatory, on the carpet in the lounge, on their bed or on one of the loungers by the pool.

Amanda knew she had a tendency to be obsessive. When she started something such as learning to play golf or collecting things such as eighteenth century English porcelain, she really went for it heart and soul. As she pushed her boobs back into her bra, pulled her thong up and smoothed her skirt back into place after a particularly strong vibrator induced orgasm in the conservatory, she shuddered at the thought that she might become obsessive about fucking young men.

She also shuddered, well shivered with guilt and apprehension actually, at the other dark thoughts going through her mind as she had sex with herself, for not all the lithe, firm bodies were faceless. One she saw very clearly indeed.

****

Jack was gentle, surprisingly adept at kissing and unlike many men he was patient, amazingly so for a teenager. His lips firstly softly touched Amanda's almost enquiringly after their faces had completely closed the gap between them, Amanda turning hers slightly to one side just as their mouths met. She let his lips brush against hers for a short time before feeling them fully engulf her lips. They kissed, closed mouthed like that for a few moments as, like any new lovers, they got used to each other. Amanda couldn't help glancing towards Kevin several times.

She was intrigued, albeit a little disappointed, at how aroused and interested he looked. But she had felt that almost continuously since he had first put to her the idea of letting him watch her with another man. Try as she might she just couldn't comprehend the reasoning behind why a husband would want to watch his wife having sex with another man, especially a much younger one, especially, she had thought many times since Kevin had told her about Jack, a man young enough to have been their son. Was Kevin on some form of incest guilt trip she wondered acknowledging that mentally she wasn't total innocent in that department.

She felt his tongue touching her lips, probing and again enquiring. 'God they do get good young these days' she thought opening her mouth, effectively accepting his enquiry. His tongue snaked inside at the same time as he started to ease her backwards into the corner of the sofa. She was lying almost flat. Jack was half on top and half to one side of her, his chest was squashing her left boob, his stomach and crutch were pressed against the outside of her left, upper thigh and her hip. Her feet were still on the floor and her legs were bent at the knees.

She suddenly realised that her arms had gone round Jack's neck and she was pulling his face towards hers. It hit her that she had done that without even thinking about it. She felt guilty. She glanced across at her husband. He was leaning forward his eyes focused on them, he had a slight smile on his face, he seemed to be transfixed; he was certainly enjoying it she thought.

As indeed he was; more actually than he had imagined he would. Whilst he'd had this urge to see Amanda with another man for ages, there was, however, still that nagging thought at the back of his mind as to how he would actually feel when his woman gave herself to someone else; would he feel jealousy? He didn't think so, but worried that he might. Now, though, seeing his wife's body underneath that of the young golf pro's, there was no jealousy, just excitement and arousal.

Jack had no idea why this guy who had seen at the driving range a few times had picked him out, for that is what he'd done. Jack hadn't approached him. Sure he had seen him a few times and was actually quite impressed with his swing, not quite as much as he was impressed with his wife who had seen once, but nonetheless Kevin seemed like a nice bloke and looked to be a pretty good golfer. Jack had been amazed though, when as good as 'out of the blue,' Kevin had asked if he would like to sleep with his wife. He was even more amazed when, after saying that of course he would, half thinking that he was joking, Kevin had said "I'll pay your normal lesson rate, forty pounds an hour isn't it?"

After the arrangements had been made, Jack had been nervous and not a little apprehensive. "I'm becoming a fucking gigolo," he'd said to himself as he was getting ready to drive to the hotel at Stansted to meet them. He thought it pretty incongruous that, along with most of the golf pros at the range, he spent most of his time hoping for pretty, older women to come along as clients so he could try his luck, and out of the blue he was offered one. Very odd.

As he walked into the hotel he was trying to recall just what Amanda looked like, for he had only seen her briefly at the range. He remembered she had nice, shoulder length, dark wavy hair that was like a rich brown in colour. He recalled that she was pretty, but that her face was showing the signs of her age with the wrinkles round her eyes and lips. A bit rotund or sturdy and slightly above average height he recalled, she looked to have a good figure but in her loose golf jacket he hadn't been able to have a good look. It was, therefore, a really pleasant surprise and a great pleasure when she stood up from her chair in the bar in the hotel to shake hands with him and he saw the impressive mounds inside the blue sweater. It was an even greater pleasure when, after they had laid back into the corner of the sofa and had been kissing for a few minutes, he cupped her right breast through the sweater. The luxuriant softness of the wool combined with the sensual fullness of her breast was a heady cocktail, which immediately completed the erection, which had been forming from the moment he had joined her on the sofa.

It was the feel of Jack's hand on her breast that symbolised so stringently and indicated so clearly just why they were here and what they were about to do. That she was about to be fucked in front of her husband hit Amanda really hard.

She stopped kissing him and her body went taught. She felt so full of conflict. A middle class, married woman, a mother, the wife of a successful businessman, a shareholder and part time employee of a highly respected, boutique advertising agency, a respected member of several clubs and the local community laying on a sofa in a hotel with a young bloke's hand cupping her breast as they prepared themselves for sex. As they got ready for full sex, full penetrative sex, full and complete sex with that woman's husband sitting just feet away watching his wife get fucked by the young man. 'It's so wrong' she thought to herself as Jack held her wondering what was happening. 'I can't go through with it' she mused. Then, contradicting herself as her hands which were still on his back felt his lithe, muscular, youthful body and his wonderfully hard cock pressed against her hips, she wanted him so badly. Was it him? Was it Jack or was it any young man? Did she just want the thrill of being fucked by a young, so virile, man or was there more to her fantasising she wondered as her body relaxed again and she lightly pressed her impressively full breast back against his pleasure giving hand. Feeling that, Jack squeezed and that made Amanda moan softly.

Jack sensed that Amanda was having doubts about this. He had picked up vibes to that effect in the bar and at dinner; it was clearly more Kevin's baby than hers. In a way he felt slightly sorry for her, but at the same time he fancied her like hell and now having had a taste, and a feel he thought squeezing her delicious breast again, of her, he badly wanted to go all the way. At heart, he was a nice guy though. He had been brought up to respect others and he was a sensitive and caring person. He didn't want to put Amanda through anything she didn't want to go through. If they were to have sex, it had to be them having it, not him

"Are you ok?" He whispered quietly so that Kevin probably couldn't hear.

"Yes, I am," she replied equally quietly.

"Amanda, if at any time you want to stop please tell me, I don't want to do anything unless it's ok with you. Ok?"

Amanda felt very touched by that and whispered.

"Thanks Jack, I think it'll be ok."

They kissed again and he replaced his hand on her extremely squeezable right boob.

Kevin hadn't been able to hear what had gone on between them, but guessed it was along the lines that had happened. He was worried that Amanda would back out and guessed that Jack would be accommodating, yet probably persuasive. As usual his instinct was correct, but it hadn't worked out what happened next.

The little exchange with Jack boosted Amanda's self-confidence and her self-esteem, she stopped feeling as if she was being used and felt more an integral part of the proceedings. Thinking 'in for a penny in for a pound' she mentally committed herself to the strange, but now becoming hugely exciting situation.

She stopped kissing him. She pushed him so he was upright as she said."Hold on a sec."

She sat upright and, after looking from Jack to Kevin and then back to the young man and holding his gaze, she reached down and took the hem of the blue sweater in her hands. She again alternated her glance between the two men and then slowly started to lift the sweater up her upper body. Why she didn't undo the buttons she had no idea, but equally she had no idea why she had removed her top at all.

Both men looked on mesmerised as time seemed to stand still while the woollen material rode up Amanda's body. She was playing for thrills, she knew that. She was titillating Jack, teasing him and, at the same time exciting both him and her and, by extension, her husband as well. She was doing what lovers do to each other. And that was boosting her confidence and committing herself more and more to having sex with the young man as her husband looked on. The men watched her varnished, but not painted, perfectly manicured nails slowly, so inexorably slowly ease the bottom of the sweater upward; over the remainder of her waist, above the waist of her jean, up her lower chest, onto and over the swell of her black bra and then across her breasts. Jack jerked and muttered. "Oh my God," when he saw her full creamy breasts squashed into the flimsy, too small, dark blue, lacy as good as see-through bra, They were spilling out of it in the most tempting manner the tops pushed together forming such a delicious cleavage that he immediately wanted to plunge his tongue as deeply into it as he could. Then, thinking slightly more laterally, he realised that it wasn't just his tongue that he would like to shove between her full tits.