Young Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pluh pluh pleaaasssse...I want your cuh cuh cock!" I struggled to spit out every word, a sloppy stuttering mess, begging to get fucked. So beaten down and horned up that the degrading depravity of it only turned me on even more. She smiled as she peeled me off her lap dragging me back over to the mirror and pushing me down to my knees. She was going to make me watch myself lose my virginity...I closed my eyes to block out the image of the cum splattered sissy, make up ruined, face flush and panting like a bitch in heat, but one glimpse was enough to forever burn the image on my brain...

"Open your eyes, slut. I don't want you to miss a second of this." She grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked it excruciatingly hard, forcing my eyes wide open so I could watch as she rubbed her cock up and down my ass crack, so I could see my ass as it wriggled hungrily against it, so I could see the face of pure lust and total submission as I surrendered my asshole to her cock. The pain was worse than the spanking...it was punishing me from the inside, where I was much more tender and vulnerable. But her fingers had loosened me up...and once I stopped fighting it, she slid in slowly but without resistance, my pussy wet and ready from her magic fingers. I moaned as she slid further and further into me, never imagining I could take this much inside me. Inch by inch, she opened me up, reshaping my body to fit her cock. All massive seven inches, and at least an inch or so thick. I guess that doesn't seem so big in retrospect, but it was a damn sight bigger than mine, and to my inexperienced hole, it felt MASSIVE.

So when I finally felt her soft hips caressing my sore cheeks, I felt a surge of relief and pride like I'd never experienced before. Starting with that special spot inside me, traveling up my spine, melting it as the electricity coursed up my body, kissing me all over, finally it reached the puddle of bubbling gleeful goo that had replaced my brain, sending back the signal throughout by body in the form of a euphoric birdlike wail, setting my lungs ablaze and traveling to my quivering limbs, dropping me face down on the floor as my body flopped like a dying fish, finally it reached my clit, which blossomed into a flower of paradise, it's nectar coating my legs in spurt after hot hedonistic spurt.

"Oh my, I haven't even started fucking you and you already came. Hee hee I think I'm going to like being your slave..." she finished her taunts by pulling out slowly, every vein and contour of her cock fucking me in reverse, my pussy clamping down possessively to feel it tighter, harder against me. She must have taken this as her cue, because she thrust back into me, making me wail again, a scream that must have pierced the Heavens and made the angels jealous of my hallelujah fuck high...my earlier orgasm stretched out to one long continuous throb, the pulse of her cock radiating throughout by body, turning it into a sensitive overstimulated clit from the inside out. I was incoherent, giddy, seeing myself for the first time in the mirror and wishing I could fuck the depraved slut staring back at me with glazed eyes and her mouth agape, drooling all over herself like the little animal she was...I realized it was me in the few flashes of sanity I had, but that just made me want to fuck her harder...

I was going insane, my mind, body and soul fucked on a level I had never dreamed possible. I was sputtering nonsense. "Please, fuck me harder, Mommy. I'll be a good girl, just please spank me with your cock, Mistress. Yessss! Mistress! Mommy! Mommy Mistress MommEEEEEEEE!" My Mommy Mistress laughed at my gibberish and pulled me off her cock, giggling as I sobbed for her to put it back in. I cooed like a babe when she sat down and motioned me to sit in her lap, penetrating myself on her cock while she enveloped me in her silky strong arms...

I felt so close to her like this, she was inside me, filling me with her love, but also around me, smothering me in her softness. She kissed my neck, my ears, and finally, when I turned my head to moan appreciatively, full on my open lips. She shoved her tongue down my eager mouth, my own tongue sliding against her as she penetrated my mouth again and again, even as her cock plowed wet sticky spasm after hot throbbing burst inside. Eventually I couldn't take anymore. It was more of a seizure than an orgasm at this point, a true love heart attack, a stroke of luck, as I heard my chest pounding harder and harder, my heart threatening to burst..finally it did, erupting from my clit in a clear stringy explosion, dying and being reborn with every breath as my pussy milked every last drop of her cum from her cock. I collapsed back into her arms, feeling brain dead and beautiful and praying I could hold on to the feeling as long as possible. But even as I tried to drift off into merciful unconsciousness in her arms, I heard the pounding louder than ever. Only I realized I was mistaken before. It wasn't my heart...IT WAS THE DOOR!

"I SAID LET...ME...IN!" CRASH!!!

The door splintered as it was hurled open...my step-father's massive frame charged into the room, no doubt curious as to why he heard two sissies moaning in my room instead of one. He stood there, his wide shoulders shaking with rage, his face a death mask of hateful disgust. Waiting for me to say something, anything to explain why I was made up like a sissy, sitting on my sissy's cock, coated in her cum...

"I...I...I fell?" Somehow, I don't think it was very convincing...