Young Master Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I know for sure is that her hangover cure works miracles. I went from a three quarters dead shambling wreck to feeling my heart pounding as she pounded my ass, my lungs opening up to force my mouth into a lewd moaning oh face, my muscles taut and strong as I bucked back against her cock, no longer satisfied with slow, gentle love. I needed hard, fast lust and I needed it five minutes ago. Thankfully, she took the hint, pushing me against the glass, pinning me helplessly as she began deep dicking me. Each thrust a retreat as she moved in a wet blur, the heat building inside me, the pressure cooker of my pounded prostate crying out for release, my cock spewing out every impurity left in me along the shower wall as she stoked the fires of my orgasm, burning me alive so I could rise from the ashes, my birdlike wail echoing in the shower as I fell back into her arms. She exploded inside me, pushing out another ribbon of my cum to make room, leaving me thrashing on her cock, her loving embrace the only thing that kept me from crashing to the floor. She eased me down and stroked my hair, kissing the tears off my cheeks even as I tried to tell myself it was just the shower.

Finally she spoke, maybe to cover the shameful sound of my hiccup like sobs. "It's okay, Master. This time didn't count. You were drunk and I took advantage of you. Why don't you put me in my cage today as punishment and tonight you can show me how a man treats his sissy." I couldn't believe she was saying this, I thought it had to be another trick, but I chose to believe the kindness in her eyes. I was about to tell her I didn't want her to be caged, but there was a kind of quiet pleading in there that told me I'd better just follow her lead.

I simply nodded and stood up, feeling the strength returned to my limbs and feeling strangely virile after my 'hangover cure'. Neither of us spoke as sucked her cum out of my ass, causing me to whimper ever so slightly. and cleaned my stains off the shower wall. After that she dried me with a towel and helped me dress in a pair of black slacks, a black vest over charcoal shirt, and a blood red tie. I cut an almost impressive figure in the mirror when it was all said and done, and I was beginning to push the morning's events out of my mind, like a half forgotten dream. Today was going to be my day, I just knew it...

I decided to explore my home freely for the first time since my new step-family moved in. It gave me a sense of pride to walk through the stately halls, knowing it was all mine once, and if I had my way, would be again, if only a sizable share of it. I passed Darius in the halls and he seemed to notice my new found confidence, giving me a non-committal nod as he passed by me. It wasn't much, but considering I usually didn't inch by him without him snickering at my obvious discomfort, it was huge. For once, I really didn't feel afraid of him. As far as the household was concerned, we were equals now, and I allowed myself to hope that I was on my way to proving my worth.

And just when I thought the day couldn't get any better, smarmy little Dale came pouting past me, muttering "pussy" under his breath. I'd waited a long time for this moment, and I wasn't going to let it pass after he had given me the perfect opening. I grabbed him by his collar and spun him around, landing a slap on his indignant face before he could even protest...

"What did you just call me, boy?" my voice almost cracked under the weight of my contempt for him, but it managed to hold. He just stood their, shocked and sputtering, his boyish face twisted into a tight knot of rage, his fists clenched into balls of impotent white knuckled fury. Sure he could hit me, but he's be breaking his Daddy's precious rules. And he wouldn't dare do that. And with the way I was feeling, I didn't think I'd need his father to protect me. I felt like I could swat him like the gnat he was.

"I...you...you hit me! You just wait. You just wait! I'll show you. Just because you're older, you think you can boss me around? You think you deserve your very own sissy while I wait for another two years? TWO FUCKING YEARS!" by the time he finished his tirade he was almost snarling. But despite all of his rage, he looked about as intimidating as a pissed off poodle. I just smiled calmly, infuriating him even more. I saw his shoulder buck, saw him consider throwing a punch...but he just looked in my eyes, a look of surprise registering in his, and he turned and walked away.

I spent the rest of the day a living breathing strutting hard on, just waiting for my chance to show Isabella what a man I was. I envisioned every position, every act. And I was sure that I'd have the stamina to last all night. By the time night rolled around, I had already fucked her in my head so many times that I almost expected her to be limping when I saw her. She was wearing a tight leather miniskirt that might as well have been a belt for how high it was cut as well as matching tube top so small it left the succulent swell of the bottom of her breasts hanging out. I could tell she was happy to see me from the outline of her cock ruining the line of her skirt and her hard nipples tenting from her top. She smiled kindly at me, the gentle look from earlier in the morning was still in her eyes, without a hint of mischief or defiance in them. Her voice still surprisingly kind as she said, "I've missed you so much today, Master. Thank you for showing me my place and punishing me."

I didn't understand it, but I didn't want to ruin the moment. I just nodded and pointed to a spot on the floor right in front of me. I don't know what she saw in my expression, but I saw the beginnings of her wild abandoned lust forming like clouds in her eyes. She knelt on the ground in front of me. "You may use your hands to free my cock, Isabella. But after that, you will get me off with just your mouth."

Without a word of protest, she unzipped my pants, and pulled my cock out of my plain white boxers. I looked down at her and felt ten feet tall, the look of complete submission in her eyes making me feel completely dominant. My entire body felt like it was coursing with masculine energy, my veins pumping extra strength testosterone to every flexing muscle in my body. All the way down to one special muscle, which throbbed with the sweet painful pleasure of a day's worth of pent up cum. I took a deep breath...despite how desperately I wanted to cum, I NEEDED to prove to Isabella that I was a powerful man, with discipline and self control. I steeled myself as she took my cock in hand...

"Whimper" my muscles seized up as her soft hands sent my lustful need careening out of control, every last drop of extra strength testosterone flooding down to my cock and spewing out in a gushing geyser across Isabella's face. It felt like one of those pees you get when drunk that you begin to worry will last forever, only with cum shooting out of my cock making my cock feel like it would burst into a million chunks of blissful bits at any moment. When I finally felt the last shuddery spurts drip from my cock, I slumped to the ground in rapturous relief. My relief was short lived...

I was on my knees looking up at Isabella's smirking face, the cruel mischievousness had returned in earnest, and I was having trouble remembering what her face looked like with out it..."Aww, poor Master, did you save all that cum for me? That was so generous of you. I think I'll let you lick it of my face and titties before you suck my cock." She held my face in her hands and pulled it closer to hers, I could smell my cum on her, pulling me closer like one of those cartoon pies, I wanted to kiss her so bad. She couldn't smirk and kiss me at the same time after all...

I swallowed her lower lips, sucking on it until she moaned, then I teased her tongue out of her mouth by flicking it flirtatiously with mine. I don't know what I expected to happen, but I didn't fight it when she bullied my tongue with hers, pinning it down and tongue fucking me before biting my lips until I cooed...I don't know why I began licking her face clean and dutifully offering my tongue to her to suck my seed off, sharing my nutty nectar. Maybe I was just getting addicted to the taste, although mine wasn't as robust as hers, it had a certain salty appeal. Maybe I just wanted to figure out why the taste was so exotic and yet so hauntingly familiar, was it cucumber and coriander? Or maybe I really had shot out all of my pent up testosterone for the day, and I had nothing left to fight her off with...

I do know that sucking my cum off her smooth supple breasts and firm swollen nipples was the most sexually confusing thing I'd ever done. I didn't know where it fell in between sissy and stud, but I knew I was finding my second favorite thing to suck on ever and I prayed I'd find one more drop so I would have an excuse to keep kissing every inch of her perfect breasts...but nothing good lasts, I knew that better than anyone after my one pump performance, so I didn't protest when she stood up and touched my head lightly, letting me know it was time to suck her cock.

In a way, I didn't consider it gay to suck her cock anymore. I mean, she didn't look like a guy. And she made the most spine meltingly feminine moans when I did it, and I know from watching my step-father fuck her throat that men didn't make that sound when they got sucked off. So I told myself it was like eating pussy, or more accurately, like sucking on her clit. Her fat, veiny, tonsil pounding clit...

I kissed her cock head, slurping up a dollop of sweet cream, before licking from the head to the base, I wanted to get it covered in spit, hoping to take it all the way this time. But I didn't have enough spit, so I swallowed my pride and looked up at her pleadingly, begging, "Please spit in my mouth, Mistress."

"God, you're pathetic...but that's why I love you so much..." she shoved three fingers down her throat and worked them in and out viciously until a viscous stream of spittle drooled down my eager throat. I grunted piggishly as I spat some back on her cock and worked it up and down with my hand, loving the little moans she made when I added a corkscrew flourish as I got to the head. I was ready as I would ever be, and mercifully so lost in the haze that the sheer wrongness of the act only made it hotter...

I gave it one last kiss for luck before taking her into my mouth, pushing my head further and further, feeling a gag rising just as she reached my tonsils and pushing it back with her fat cock. I felt my throat open around her cock, felt it throb inside me. There was something about her being inside me like this, feeling her pulse block my airways, as if I were about to give my life for her pleasure. I don't know if it was oxygen deprivation or the sheer depravity of the act, but I swooned around her cock. When she pulled me off her cock by the roots of my hair, I felt the cool air rush into to put out the fire in my lungs. I didn't waste anytime, and dove right back onto her cock. I felt it getting closer and closer, until I could see her belly just an inch away. It was so close, like the soft plains of paradise, leading up to the heavenly mountains...but it was like there was this soft wall that wouldn't budge, no matter how hard I pushed...

I pulled off as the constellation of colors before my eyes told me in ancient hieroglyphics that I was about to pass out, and then I jumped right back into the fire, my throat scorching with the raw friction of her cock sawing in and out of me, faster and faster in a frantic attempt to reach the end. But as I felt her cock expand in my throat, I knew she was about to finish the race before I could go the distance. I didn't fight it as she pumped a gallon of her seed right down my stomach then coated my throat with the best sore throat remedy I'd ever tried and finally pulsing in my greedy mouth. I surprised her with my gluttony as I grabbed the base of her cock and jerked it off into my mouth, guzzling as quickly as I could to keep every drop for myself. Even after I felt the last precious pearl squeeze out, I sucked on her cock and jerked her off until she pushed me off with her foot.

"Damn...you never can quit while you're ahead, can you? You give me at least a B minus blow job and then ruin it all by not only getting greedy and keeping all of my tasty cum for yourself, but by yanking on my cock like you wanted to take it with you. If I didn't think you'd get off on it, I'd spank your right now. Instead, I'll really punish you. I'm going back to the basement. And don't even think of getting any of this until tomorrow night, when for your sake, I hope you do better than this." She left me sniffling on the floor, a last watery drop of cum leaking from the tip of my cowering cock wondering which made me feel more ashamed, that I couldn't please her as a man or as a sissy...I didn't find the answer in a night of fitful sleep and frighteningly real wet nightmares.

Wednesday

I woke up and true to her word, Isabella was not there to take advantage of me. I was disappointed that I wouldn't be able to use grogginess or drunkenness to justify getting a load of her cum in one of my hungry holes. I felt my cock twitching ready and eager to play and my asshole itching deep inside where only a cock could scratch it. I thought for a moment about trying to find my gee that feels good spot with my fingers and having a nice morning wank to pick up my spirits, but then I realized I'd only feel worse afterward. I had to do something to break out of this pattern of fruitless attempts to be the ultimate man and surrendering to the sissy splendor of forbidden fruits.

If trying to be a man like my step-father made me feel weak and giving into being a sissy because it seemed easier made me feel guilty, maybe I wasn't either, and maybe I didn't have to be. I made a different vow that day. I vowed not to try to be an atavistic anachronism of male machismo or to escape into some ridiculous fantasy of deviant delights. I decided to be myself, and hoped that was enough to skate by...

I realized as the day passed tortuously slow, that the real me was pretty dull. Something about being constantly pandered to makes it hard for anything to hold your interest. I'd spent the last year waiting in bored frustration to have full reign of the house back and all my perks and privileges, but now that I had them, I realized what a waste of time it had been. I didn't want them. I didn't know what I wanted, but it wasn't something I could just reach out and grab. The only problem was, I didn't know how to get anything else, I didn't know how to do anything else. So I just watched the hours slither past as I got progressively bored and horny. I was seriously considering drinking myself into a stupor when I saw Sakura walking towards me.

I tensed up as she got closer and closer, fearing a repeat of my humiliating encounter with Bambi. But There was something about her walk, tense and fearful, wringing her hands as she mouthed whatever speech she was working up the courage to give...she seemed so vulnerable, so pent up...I couldn't help but relate. She finally stood before me, still not daring to look me in the eyes, her bangs hiding her delicious almond eyes, a beautiful blush painted in light strokes across her pale ivory skin. I regretted not choosing her as my kept sissy, but regrets didn't change what was. I focused on what was in front of me instead of what was behind me and asked Sakura, "Is there something I can help you with?"

She still didn't look up as stiffly she answered "Yes, most honorable Mastersan, this lowly sissy begs a thousand pardons, but would you show her the ultimate benevolence of showing her the smallest of kindnesses?" I had forgotten how deferential and self effacing Sakura was. I couldn't tell if it was for my benefit, or if she really did consider herself that far below me. Considering she had to know about my little tryst with Isabella in the basement, that was saying a lot...I thought the least I could do was hear her out...

"Okay, tell me what you want, only please, hold the honorifics." I waited for her to gather the courage to speak again, and felt a little guilty for sounding so dismissive. I knew I wouldn't want to be in her place...or at least I hoped I didn't want to be in her place...

"Yes, Mastersan, this lowly sissy will try to make the greatest of haste. My need is vast as the ocean and twice as deep. But my tongue can not express my need, only by sharing my great dishonor may I hope to find relief. Please, honorable Mastersan, may I show you my need?" She threw her words to the ground as if they were diseased animals, it seemed physically painful for her to form them and force them out of her delicate mouth. Her body was shaking like a leaf from the strain, and I wondered how I would cope with all I was going through with the added burden of using a foreign language as well. I couldn't watch another minute. I stood up and closed the gap between us, taking her head in my hands and lifting it so that she could see the compassion in my eyes...

"Sakura, please, you don't have to act like this with me. I'm not like the other Masters. I don't want you to feel ashamed. I just want to help you. So please, show me your need and I'll see what I can do." The furrows on her brow smoothed out and the corners of her lips turned up ever so slightly. It was the happiest I ever remembered seeing her, which made me feel even sorrier for her. But that was nothing compared to the pity I felt for her when she lifted her tartan skirt and revealed a gilded cage around her cock. "I...I'm sorry, Sakura. I can't imagine how painful that must be...but, what do you want me to do about it?"

Now she was the one taking my head in her hands, pulling me so close that a breeze couldn't fit through the space between our lips, "Please do not make light of this poor sissy's burden. On the very same keyring that you were given to lock your sissy's collar, there is a key for each of the common house sissy's chastity cages. The honorable Master Darriussan put me in this cage a week ago on a whim, and since no one has used me since, I have been denied the tender mercy of release. If only Mastersan would release this undeserving sissy, she would offer you her humble skills and common body."

I fumbled for my keyring, cursing my lack of curiosity about what the other keys were for, desperate to release Sakura, as much for her sake as mine. I fished it out of my pocket, and finally found the one I was looking for, a tiny key with a cherry blossom on it...I got down on my knees and carefully aimed the key at the hole, holding my breath as I slid it in and turned it, fearing the entire time it wouldn't work. When I heard a click of release, I barely suppressed a whoop, and I removed the cage from her cock, already stirring to grow a good three inches. I stood up hurriedly, afraid she might be under the mistaken impression I freed her to get a taste of her sissy clit.

She was openly stroking her clit to full hardness, her precum making it slick and shiny, she made tiny stifled yelps as if she were in pain, I supposed from the dishonor she felt in me seeing her like this. This was my idea of what a sissy should be, eternally chaste, pristine and perfect, and a true slut. Never losing her innocence so that it could always be plundered and defiled. But at the same time, I started to sympathize with the sissy's point of view. I wondered how she could endure it...I was tormented by my few indiscretions, but that's all her life was now. She was living my ultimate nightmare, so how could I take advantage of her need? It was strange to think that only a few days ago that I all I wanted in the world was a sissy to use as my very own toy. Now that I had one, all I wanted was to hold her close and tell her everything would be alright...but it wouldn't. So I did what little I could, I told her, "You don't have to do anything for me, Sakura. I just want you to get some relief. I'll hold onto your cage, you just do whatever you need to do to cum."