Young Minds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Detecting my lack of movement from the couch, my lights did as programmed and dimmed slightly, the better for watching television, falling asleep or fucking a hot blonde. I felt her knees coming up and her hand taking hold of my cock. The tips of her fingers were still wet, but she wouldn't have realised that. She didn't want foreplay. She didn't want games, and she didn't even seem to be thinking of protection. She just wanted me inside of her, taking her rough, rampant and deep.

I happen to be very good at what I do. She was completely mine. The very thought made me as demanding as her. I was going to have her. I was going to claim every inch of her body, inside and out. I allowed her wandering hand to guide me. I felt like I was tipping my cock into a glass of water and, at that moment, I plunged straight in, and she screamed in pleasurable fulfilment.

We were impatient, rocking our hips back and forth and grinding against each other. The kissing was stilled for her to make noise for me. Her legs gripped my body tightly, using it to pull herself close against me, and started to nibble at my neck. She made a move to turn me over, but I refused. It wasn't time for that yet. She would cum from beneath me, looking up into my eyes and crying out her satisfaction. That she did. First her face scrunched up, then relaxed and she became entirely breathless for a moment. For almost four seconds she was lost, looking at me with an open mouth, then her body shook, her frenzied breathing returned and she bit, hard into my neck. Then, as she drew blood, it was my turn to growl.

Eager to impress, she pushed against me, trying again to turn me over. This time I let her. The movement made the lights come on brighter, shining over her sweating flesh. Her hair was in disarray, but she managed to stay on the couch as I let her force me onto my back and claim the spot above me. Her skirt came down to cover her sopping pussy, but it was tighter like this, and she ground her body against me as she knelt with a rigid back above me. I soaked in the image before me: her smooth thighs, her pert breasts and her supple neck. Her body was tight. Not too thin, but thin enough for my hands to find purchase without finding fat. Her tan was light, unbroken and everywhere.

I laid back and let her work. Her eyes sought mine out, desperate to see the same pleasure as in hers radiating from mine. Her breasts filled my hands, but I didn't hold them long, thoroughly enjoying the way they moved as she rocked back and forth on me. Instead I ran both hands all over her, toying with her messy hair, running down her spine and around her belly button, or stroking across her arse. The last I gripped tightly when her speed began to bore me, and she sped up, going from rocking back and forth to bouncing up and down to pounding against me, so very eager and needy.

Her head fell forwards, and I felt the drip of sweat on me as I collected her body up against mine. We were hugging again, and her teeth came for my neck again. Encouraged, I took over the speed and the depth of penetration, beating my flesh against hers when I could go no deeper, and as she got closer and closer, I whispered gentle commands in her ear for her to find her satisfaction with such strength that she would never forget this moment. I wrapped a hand around her mouth as she began to scream in earnest, unable to control the blissful flow through her.

I could think of many, many new positions, but I simply turned her onto her side, where her legs fitted snug against my belly. Face to face and side by side, I slowed down to calm her sensitive skin, holding her tight against me in some semblance of romance. I looked into her eyes and, the moment I began to see her affection deep inside, got straight back to the matter at hand. We weren't making love. We were fucking, and we were fucking hard enough that her body was being sandwiched between my own and the back of my couch.

Determined to make her cum at least one more time before she saw to my own needs, I kept up the pace, stroking her skin and kissing her. I nuzzled against her neck, and, licking the tips of my fingers, ran wet little trails down her legs. Her skirt was gathered against my belly, not in the way, but hot and tangled now. I held a tight grip on the small of her back, keeping my cock from slipping out of her. Nothing could stop her pleasure. Nothing would, and when I heard her breath pause, I demanded that she scream out so that everybody would hear. Unable to resist me, she did exactly that.

We lay panting afterwards. For Jo, her orgasms had sapped her of strength and breath, while my own exertions had exhausted me more than the pleasure that came with it. I went from fairly close down to quite far again while she relaxed, but I did not go soft. I stayed inside her until she roused herself from her reverie to reach down and drag my cock out of her. Only once it was out of her did I realise just how wet it was.

She fought her way through another few breaths as the lights began to dim around us. Her fingers sought out the teeth marks she had left in my neck and she turned her face to smile at her handiwork. She had marked me, and I only then realised it. Perhaps she only noticed then also, because she suddenly found her energy reserves and moved off of me to head lower.

Again, there was neither teasing, nor careful caresses. She knelt over my feet, took a firm and steady grip of my cock, gave me a feisty smile, then took half of it straight into her mouth in one descent. She planted her free hand on the couch to steady herself and lifted her head again, stroking up and down smoothly while she lapped at the head. Jo glanced at me a few times, confirming that I was watching her. It was my turn to lose control a little.

Her technique was unquestionable, and much better than the sex had been. As her stroking brought me closer, she lifted her head and asked: "Well, Mr. King, no advice to offer your student?"

I laughed, but she silenced that by taking my cock back into her mouth. Her tongue worked frantically, ignoring the rhythm set by her hand.

"Yes," I managed. Jo lifted her head to listen. I liked that. She was capable of educating. "Swallowing is a wonderful thing."

"Yes, sir," responded Jo with a smile.

She picked up the pace, stroking and licking faster. Again, there was no teasing, no games. She just wanted me to cum. She wanted me to fill her mouth up so that she could swallow for me. She was eager to impress and I had just told her exactly how to do that. My own breath starting to run shallow. She picked up on this, and started to lick circles around my cock. Her eyes found mine, judging what would happen next. Jo knew. I opened my mouth to moan and she closed hers around the tip of my cock, sucking the cum right out of me, her hands holding my hips steady. When I'd finished, she lifted her head and made a very obvious show of swallowing.

I didn't put Jo under again that night. I simply held her against me as she fell asleep, the smells of alcohol, sweat and sperm under my nose. I'd stripped off completely, though she'd put her bra and panties back on. As the lights faded to nothing, she laid against me, smiling in her sleep as though she'd earned some victory. In actuality, Jo had effectively submit completely.

So much happened between now and then, but this is where it all started. Laying there, I recognised what I wanted to do with my life. The question that people had always put to me was finally answered.

I wanted to own people, beginning with Joanna Dawn.

As I have said, I am not the hero of this story. Why would anybody want to be?

12