Young Mr Chrichton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renée started the motor and Young Mr Crichton swung up behind her. She was disappointed he used the support bar behind him to hold on instead of holding over her breasts and working his hands a bit. She drove off and pushed back a little and felt his groin totally surround her butt. She imaged him being surprised and gaining an instant erection and thinking that erection was just inches away from going in under her butt, past her anus and sinking into a warm, wet and... Jesus! She braked and swung right a bit to avoid crashing into end of the fence protecting the orchard.

"Sorry," she yelled. "Out of practice."

"You must keep your mind on the job," he lectured, and to her surprise placed his arms in under hers and cupped both breasts.

"This ought to relax you," he called, waggling both hands.

Renée face reflected the color of the cottage roof and her gin was huge.

They stopped at the start of the western boundary line.

He made no effort to let go of her.

She waited.

He sighed, let get and swung off.

She was almost sad it was over but then came a bonus. He kissed her full on the mouth without asking and took his time and when pulling away whispered, "Great tits."

"Thank you," she smiled and held her pose to make sure he saw her looking at his groin.

Kevin began walking down the fence line and she remained on the bike and crawled after him, stopping when he stopped to begin to tighten two strands of drooping wire. He pulled out the stretcher and examined it, and affixed it correctly and then cut one of the wires and invited her to show him how to crimp the new joint.

"You've never held a wire stretcher before, have you?"

"No but it really is the epitome of simplicity. Crimping would take me a little time working out. You are a little older than me, is their anything else you could teach me?"

Renée's cheeks burned and she giggled and said lamely she now knew he could talk rubbish. She had no idea what that really meant and probably he didn't either. But then he asked, "Are you big into fucking Renée?"

Although caught by surprise Renée knew a straight question deserved a straight answer and so she said yes.

He grinned.

She felt very happy he'd grinned and she'd admitted she was big into sex because he now knew where he was with her but still wouldn't know if she would give it to him.

Renée was surprised at his efficiency. Head down butt up as they say. They got heaps done including marking to posts with orange tape that he'd thoughtfully pocketed before they set out. Those two posts were near rotted through at ground and required replacing.

They returned home at twilight, she driving, he at her breasts again although the fiddling had been very brief. As they were walking from the barn, close enough to keep brushing, something came over Renée and she didn't fight it. Casually she took his hand, knowing if he brushed her aside she'd feel devastated. The huge flow of blood that rushed through her when he not only applied his grip but also squeezed excited Renée so that that she felt dizzy. God this was so romantic and so perfectly naturally compared with the little pickup games that occurred in the city.

When they reached the backdoor Renée pulled Kevin to her and kissed him. They pulled apart and she was looking at him when he opened his eyes.

"Thank you for helping out. You are a great worker."

She could have killed him.

"Oh I also liked being with you."

She smiled. Ah saved by the bell and saying he liked being with her was so much better than the usual male response of saying he like her being with him because the latter was so possessive.

"We must do it again."

"Do what?" he said grinning and peering to see if she blushed.

God a hardened road warrior like her couldn't turn on a blush at will, Renée sighed to herself.

"I really like you," was all she could offer. Omigod she thought looking at his face. Was that really a blush?

Renée decided to take a stand. "I really would like to have sex with you but not here."

He looked at her gravely and said, "Then what about on the floor of the airport terminal tomorrow?"

"What?" she said and then realized he was being foolish.

"Stay with me in Chicago when you finish here."

"You mean as lovers?"

"Yes, for a long as that lasts."

"Okay, sounds good. I bet you can really fuck."

The door opened and her mom, appearing surprised that they weren't all over one another, told them to come in as it was getting cold and she was waiting for Renée to make her a cocktail. I've run the bath for you dear and Kevin you can shower or bath with Renée."

"Ah the bath sounds good."

Renée said the shower sounded even better.

They stared at one another until Kevin mumbled the shower sounded good.

"Well just remember I gave you the opportunity to really get together," Milly snorted, returning to the kitchen and calling they were having roasted chicken and roasted vegetables.

Kevin said sourly, "We could have fucked in the bath."

"I know but I really want the first time to be great and that can't happen for me with mom being around."

"Yeah I can understand that. Please let me undress you and see you."

"Okay but keep your dick in your pants."

"Deal," he grinned and kissed without pawing her.

Tingling in unaccustomed excitement Renée waited and waited in the bathroom but Kevin failed to arrive. She went down to the smaller bathroom and outside the door heard the shower and Kevin whistling.

She grinned. What a fucking tease he was. He'd probably never been with a female in his life but then remembered her mom had said he was a college graduate.

Renée was in the bath thinking deeply about sex when Kevin drummed his nails on the bathroom door.

"Come in," she called excitedly, knowing he wouldn't.

He didn't.

Renée dressed in her favorite bra and a tight blue top and the pants she'd worn when arriving. She entered the cheery kitchen and achieved the effect she wanted.

Kevin turned, holding his wine glass, and his eyes zeroed in and remained fixed on her chest.

She smiled and her mom smiled and said, "Hi darling, you look great, doesn't she Kevin."

"Yes. What? Oh yeah."

Renée wondered had he really been to college. Perhaps it was one for yokels. But she had to admit his mind had been otherwise engaged.

She made two cocktails and topped up Kevin's wine.

As they settled her mom said, "Kevin's an astonishingly good cook for a single guy."

Renée was suspicious, wondering what kind of windup was this, but her mom went on to talk about the dinner Kevin cooked for her and presented on the night he arrived.

Renée was quite impressed and he said most females assume guys can't cook whereas that wasn't entirely correct.

"Grandma turned me out pretty well but I reckon they would have been at least three guys in my class each year that probably could have out-cooked any of the females even with the guys having one of their hands tied behind their back.

"Rubbish," the women chortled but they noticed Kevin only smiled at that.

"Go on," Renée said.

"Well Fritz's mother and father owned a top Dutch restaurant and they were the chefs and he worked with his parents. Simon's mom apparently was a renown cook and Simon worked since he was twelve in his uncle's delicatessen and there's nothing about food that Simon didn't appear to know and no one I've ever met could do cookouts of fish and steaks as well as Barnett whose parents manage an exclusive hunting lodge."

"Well that's it; I'm a believer," Renée laughed. "In fact I must say as a sophomore I shared an apartment with five other females and I was the only one who could really cook."

"We don't you do a program on top male cooks from Chicago University?" asked her mom.

"Yeah film in a grotty student apartment," Kevin said. "And then find three great student cooks and three great male student cooks and have a cook-off with professional chefs as judges."

"Omigod, what great ideas," Renée beamed. "That would be a first for TV simply because until now it probably was inconceivable."

At dinner Kevin asked how Renée got into TV cooking.

"I submitted a manuscript to a publishing house in Chicago called 'My Grandmother's Best Recipes' and received a call from a woman who said they were sorry but book publishers receive a few thousand uninvited submissions each year on grandma's recipes and only a handful were ever accepted. However what had interested them was my almost perfect presentation and the way in which my anecdote for each recipe was written and they also noted I had almost completed my degree in English Lit. She asked would I come to Chicago to see her and, of course I said yes, and she then floored me saying she would have tickets sent to me and the package would include two nights' accommodation in a four-star hotel. Being a country girl I was rather overwhelmed."

"We all were so excited as if she'd been called to meet the President," Milly said.

"Well to be brief, I was attached to an editor responsible for assessing submissions including cookbooks, needlework, flora art and art, all things thanks to grandma and mom I was quite familiar with."

"She means knowledgeable," Milly said.

"I worked there for three years after graduating and was living with this guy whose mother directed a TV cooking program. His mom whom I knew quite well called me one day in panic to say their presenter had taken ill and gone home. The program was filmed live before an audience and with just over two hours to go I had to say yes or no. The poor woman was almost frantic so I said yes. I was heavily briefed but when I began on camera I forget most of everything I'd been told and I guess I just sailed into it, adlibbing and making mistakes and cackling at my own goofs and the feedback to the studio quite astonished me and the next thing I knew the studio was talking to me about signing a contract because the existing presenter was negotiating to pull out of her contract."

"I was ordered to keep applying my weird sense of humor and, quote, messing up and braying like a horse, unquote, and was totally humiliated when a TV commentator wrote I ran the goofiest show in America. Then his wife was featured on page three of next morning's newspaper saying her husband was quite wrong about me and my program, that she and her girlfriends met most afternoons over coffee to laugh and said as far as they were concerned I was the best thing in cooking since Julia Child. Julia Child for crying out aloud. Reading that I almost had a coronary but as my director told me people speaking out tend to exaggerate. Well plaudits greatly outnumbered the criticisms coming into the studio. We no longer had to fill empty seats with people pulled from the street and given a café voucher. These days people have to book up to three weeks ahead to get in to see the show."

Kevin said why line up to get in when those people could watch it at home on TV?

"Well people are admitted half an hour before we go live and they are more than interested in the warm-up where we scream and swear at one another and play the fool because that helps our guests to become more animated and relaxed. We make comments like 'Ma'am we do hope you are wearing panties because the cameras show right through your clothes' and their reactions range from disbelief to panic and some even yell 'get me out of here'. So when we go live everyone including the audience is ready to rip into it."

Milly said, "I have seen the show live three times and that last time I was called down from the audience to make a banana cake that Renée said when introducing me had always been her favorite when she was a kid. The audience clapped and cheered and I grinned like a yokel and gained in confidence. I was at the bench when Renée said, "Oh dear, we have no bananas. What are you going to do mom? I almost died and saw a bunch of tomatoes in the bowl. I grabbed two of them and yelled I was switching to make a tomato cake and even the guest celebrity chef fell about laughing. Dabbing her eyes Renée said what a delightful exhibition of impromptu creativity. She then turned to the audience and said, 'Now you guys know why I'm so stupid' and they all rose and gave a standing ovation. At that point I thought everyone would be thinking we had rehearsed the whole thing but then a guy in courier uniform came running in with a bunch of bananas and said to Renée, 'Sorry late delivery'. That's when I realized I'd really been set up."

Leaving Milly and Renée chatting, Kevin cleared away and then kissed them goodnight and went to bed. About an hour later he heard someone enter his room and Renée whisper, "Are you awake?"

He pretended to be asleep.

Kevin drove them to the airport next afternoon. With Renée assistance that morning they had finished repairs to all the fencing apart from replacing five fence posts.

When they were at the terminal standing and waiting for Renée's flight to be called she looked down at the floor and began giggling so loud she had to place a hand over her mouth. Milly looked down and saw nothing. Kevin looked down and saw nothing and then remembered what he'd said suggestively about what he'd do to Renée on the floor of the airport terminal.

"It's nothing Milly. I'd told her she has big feet for a woman."

"She hasn't, no way."

"She was wearing her father's old boots Milly."

Milly laughed and said she enjoyed the joke. Renée grinned at Kevin and hugged her mom.

"Now when the sale completes you are to come and live with me. Promise now."

"Yes of course I will. We had arranged that with the possibility I could lease a studio apartment in your block."

"Yes but there is no hurry for that. I have plenty of room. Um Kevin might be still living with me at that stage. Will that be okay?"

"Kevin will be living with you? Since when did you two become that close?"

"We haven't. As yet it's all theory. I plan to get him into the team that sets up our shows with his first assignment to locate top student cooks attending UChicago."

"Oh that's so marvelous you two," Milly said, taking them both by an arm.

CHAPTER 2

On Sunday two weeks later Kevin stood outside Renée's apartment block and called her.

"Hi Kevin. Are you ready to leave mom?"

"I did that yesterday. I'm standing outside your apartment block."

"God Kevin that really is a surprise but what if I'd had a guy here with me?"

"You're free to do what you wish."

"Well there's no guy here and there hasn't been any guy allowed near me since I left you. Come up. When you enter the lobby you'll see the security panel with the apartment numbers. I'm 27A and that panel is on the left as you enter."

Going up on the elevator Kevin was a tad disappointed Renée hadn't rushed to the lobby to greet him. But as he stepped out of the elevator there she was, dressed only in a robe and with her hair pinned up and holding out his lips plus an opened bottle of beer.

What a great welcome.

He kissed the lips and took the beer.

"Feel a tit through the neck opening of my gown," she whispered.

Kevin did that and found the nipple up and hard.

This was a magnificent welcome.

She crooked her arm in his and led him away to her corner apartment.

Inside there was far too much white and far too little color but he was aware this was to her taste. He rushed to the largest window and pointed and said, "That's a great view of Michigan."

"I know," she smiled.

He felt a jerk. Of course she knew. "Um drop your gown."

Her smile kept in place and she dropped it as he took another swig of beer.

He gaped.

"Is that all for me?"

"Every bit of it," she laughed, holding both arms down and appearing to cup her pussy.

Kevin virtually bounced over to her.

"I've been thinking all the time..."

"Hush," she said, placing a red-tipped finger over his lips. "And so have I."

She took the beer and placed it on the table. "Please finger and kiss me."

Kevin tore off his jacket and obeyed.

She felt so soft, so fresh.

He pulled away slightly, a finger squishing in her vagina and held up that hand offering her a finger to suck.

She sucked, watching him very closely.

Kevin looked at her puckered mouth around his finger and thought of what else he could place there and unbuckled and dropped his pants.

Renée pulled the finger in her mouth away and cooed, "Oooh. Are you undressing?"

"Please suck my cock."

She dropped like a stone, pulling down his briefs as she went.

"Oooh is this biggie all for me?"

"Yeah," he said proudly, spreading his feet and bracing, feeling his butt cheeks tighten.

A little later after throwing his head back and breathing through his mouth Kevin moved his head forward and clearly saw the outline of the head of his cock in the cheek of his bobbing darling. He groaned and spewed before he could warn Renée.

She pulled away spluttering and chocking.

"God you might have warned me," she said, spitting out wads of cum.

"You hit a high area of sensitivity and I just blew violently and unintentionally," he said lamely.

"Oh darling," she said, and that was a first. "Well just have to do this many times to get into sync. At least your sperm tastes nice and wholesome."

Wholesome? That was a new description for him, Kevin thought, his vision returning back to normal. Perhaps she assumed in would supply calcium.

They were at it for two hours and she must have come fifty times. Well at least a half dozen times.

"God Kevin, you've left me near-legless," she said to her new guy who lay on the bed not willing to walk to the toilet in case his legs gave out on him.

She staggered off. He laid back thinking that she had the best cunt his dick had ever sunk into. It appeared to be lined in silver velvet and had stroked him sensually to penetrate his very core. But it wasn't only that. She had long, strong legs that she wrapped round him and squeezed and also squeezed him with velvet pussy, combining her administrations so exquisitely that she rapturously squeezing ever drop of sperm he could produce. And she'd stopped right at that final ejaculation fortunately because the next production would have been blood.

Jesus.

He licked his dry lips and fell asleep and didn't know another thing till he awoke to feel his cocked being sucked and he could see beyond her tight swaying butt that it was dawn outside.

"I missed my dinner last night," he complained.

She completed a long very wet lick up the length of his cock and said, "Oh what a shame. Well after I finished here you may feast on pussy juice when you eat me out."

That idea rather appealed but then Kevin figured well really there was no substitute for a solid meal.

They fucked in the shower. Renée admitted to really liked taking a long dick like his when standing up.

"How many dicks do you think you could take up you at the same time?"

"Don't be so foul," she scolded but then screamed into a huge climax, making her mild reprimand sound somewhat hypocritical.

"How many dicks did you think you had up you to make you cum like that?"

"Four," she said, unable to hold his gaze.

Kevin intoned, "What a fucking slut and yet so pietistic." he intoned.

Renée quivered in his arms and then shook and she burst into laughter and as that eased she called him a dirty, debauched and denigrating asshole.

"Gee you not only fuck good but you talk good," he leered, using bad grammar for effect.

"Kevin I could do with more sex," she whined but he convinced her to wait till they'd had a decent breakfast because that would equate to better sex.

* * *

Kevin proved to be a huge asset for the support team of the 'Celebrity Cook Show'. He arrived brimful with ideas and they appeared endless, his mind apparently working like a computer. He was already known when he arrived to join the team because his photo and appeared in TV gossip programs and in the gossip print media exposing him as the new boyfriend of Renée Mitchell of TV's 'Celebrity Cook Show' fame.