Young People These Days Ch. 02

Story Info
A middle aged man beds two teenagers.
5.3k words
4.69
155.6k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,573 Followers

Mark lay in bed next to Donna, cradling her with one arm around her shoulder and smoking a well earned post coital cigarette. Donna was cuddled into him, her head resting against his chest and her hand idly playing with his still damp but now flaccid manhood.

"Why didn't you fuck Amey?" Mark wasn't thinking about Amey and had to drag himself from his own reverie to answer Donna's question.

"You've asked me that before and the answer is still the same. I felt loyalty to you and I didn't want to upset you."

Amey, one of Donna's friends, had visited their bed-sit a few days earlier when Mark and Donna were having sex, and had become involved in a rather cautious threesome.

"But you could see I wasn't bothered, after all I let her touch me when she was playing with your balls."

"While we're talking about that, I didn't think you were into that sort of thing, I was quite surprised when you let her finger go up you." Mark felt a little twitch from his resting penis at the memory.

"Don't be so surprised. Just because I haven't done something yet doesn't mean I wouldn't like to. Anyway, you obviously didn't mind, though I didn't think your generation went in for such things." Donna was nineteen to Mark's forty-three. Their May-September relationship was the result of Mark's marriage breakdown, and not, he rightly insisted, the cause. Their sex life had so far been very active but a little unexciting.

"Hang on a minute! Are you trying to tell me that you want to try different things, but didn't say anything because you thought I was too old and stuck in the mud to do anything other than a straight fuck? I'll have you know I've tried most things and still would, given the chance. When I stop being interested they can start digging, 'cos it'll mean I'm dead!"

Donna smiled slightly at Mark's choice of words, and then raised her head to look directly at him. "Well, yes! As a matter of fact there are quite a few things I wouldn't mind trying, but I didn't want you to think badly of me."

"And being fingered by a girl is one of them?" His cock was now standing fully to attention.

"Yes." Donna was blushing softly. "Do you mind?" Blushing was a new departure for Donna.

Mark didn't answer directly but his face said it all. "And you want to watch me fuck your friend?"

"Yes!"

"Then if Amey like's the idea, it looks like we are gonna have some fun next time she comes around, doesn't it? But she'll have to tell me herself."

"Oh she will. She's already told me that she fancies you, and I know she can be a kinky bitch from what her boyfriend says. Anyway, we had quite a chat, and she's game to play." Donna was grinning widely now that was out in the open, and Mark was once more left stunned by his young lover. Maybe variety was about to play a fuller part in their sex life.

Donna's hand had been casually stroking Mark's revitalised cock during their conversation and she now ducked under the duvet to fasten her mouth around him. Mark lay back to enjoy her attentions and to contemplate the possibilities of Amey's delightfully immature eighteen year old body. He would enjoy fucking her.

******************************************

"Hi angel." Mark looked up from his magazine.

"I hope you don't mind, but I've just made arrangements with Amey. I ran into her at the shops just now" Donna spoke even as she came through the door. This was the first mention of Amey's name since their bedtime conversation of a couple of days before.

"Good, I was going to ask if you'd seen her. What did she say?"

"She liked the idea - a lot. The only thing was that she said she was a bit worried you might be annoyed at her for sticking her finger up your bum the other time."

Mark laughed out loud at that. "So that's why she's not been round. It was something of a surprise, I must admit, but not a problem."

"Then will you tell her so when she gets here?"

"Of course I will."

"And that's in about thirty minutes time, which by my reckoning just gives us time for a private warm up!" Donna cocked her head to one side, smiling hopefully.

"You don't believe in giving too much warning, do you?" Mark tossed his magazine aside.

It was actually only a little more than twenty minutes before a somewhat timid knock on the door announced a visitor. Mark looked at Donna lying next to him and grinned. Normally Amey, in common with most of Donna's young friends, would simply have tapped briefly and breezed straight in, plonking themselves down in whichever chair was vacant at the time.

"Are we still ok with this?" Mark checked before answering. Donna nodded, her eyes bright with excitement.

"If that's a beautiful young lady named Amey, come in and be welcome. If it's anyone else, bugger off!"

The door cracked open and Amey's anxious face peered around the edge, her eyes coming to rest on the couple lying naked on the bed.

"Come in, Mark's cool with it." Amey's face brightened a little and she looked at Mark for confirmation of Donna's invitation.

"Yes, come right in and shut the door, I'm feeling a bit exposed here." Mark held out a welcoming hand. "Nothing that happened last time was inappropriate, so come and join us"

She stepped into the room, shutting the door behind her and dropping the catch.

"Shall I tell him what you said to me?" Donna asked Amey, grinning widely.

"No! Please don't!" There was embarrassed alarm in Amey's voice.

Donna ignored Amey's plea. "She said that afterwards she felt like she'd stuck her finger up her dad's backside."

Amey blushed madly and Mark roared with laughter. "In which case, perhaps I should have given you a fatherly spanking!"

Mark continued more seriously. "I'll tell you what I told Donna when we first got together and the age thing reared its head. I'm an adult and you're an adult. The only difference is that I've been an adult for a bit longer, that's all."

Amey seemed to accept that, for her face lost its worried look and a tiny smile tugged at her lips. She still stood looking down doubtfully for a few moments though, then, decision apparently made; she reached for her zip and slipped out of her dress.

She was very soon naked, her panties joining her dress pooled at her feet and Mark noticed once again just how slender and waif-like she was. She was not thin, just very slightly built, but as she lay down beside Donna he was struck by the difference between the two. Donna tall and full bodied, with strong legs and rounded breasts, while Amey was inches shorter, narrow hipped and small breasted, though, strangely, her paler nipples were noticeably longer than Donna's.

Mark and Amey were now lying facing each other over Donna's recumbent form, each wondering quite how to begin and hesitating to be the first to make a move. But Donna, as usual, had no such problems; she simply put her arms around the pair and pulled them in, guiding their mouths towards her breasts and sighing contentedly as they reached their goals.

Taking Donna's nipple into his mouth Mark tilted his head slightly to look across at Amey, who was just closing her lips over the other one, her pale skin contrasting with Donna's dark aureole. Mark winked at Amey, who smiled back from around Donna's breast and reached out to put her arm around Mark's shoulder. They were all at ease with each other again.

Donna was used to Mark's suckling on her breasts. He sucked firmly on the nipple, nibbling at it a little and running the tip of his tongue over the end. Sometimes he would hold it between his teeth and tug on it, eventually allowing it to escape from his grip and spring back, before doing the same again or resuming his suckling.

Amey's attentions were very different. Perhaps because it was so new to her she was much more cautious, exploring unfamiliar sensations carefully and absorbing them. Her lips were kept a little open so that they rested on the breast itself, while her tongue roamed gently around and over the nipple, licking it and tasting it. Then she began flicking the end rapidly with the tip of her tongue, something she appreciated herself, before taking her mouth from the breast to gently blow cool air over the moistened bud, another of her own favourites, returning eventually to lick and kiss Donna's soft warm breast.

Donna's breathing soon began to deepen, the erotic excitement of having her partner and her best friend both in bed with her at the same time and the sharp contrast between their individual techniques was having its effect. She was already experiencing the first tiny signs of a potential orgasm.

Mark's hand was resting just under Donna's breast, where he had placed it just after Amey's arrival, but now he started to move it in slow teasing stages down her body, an inch or two at a time. Both he and Donna knew that its final destination was her pussy, for he often used this tantalising approach, taking a longer or shorter time to get there depending on their mood. But this time, of course, there was a complication in the form of Amey, who saw his movements and began her own hand's journey south, mirroring Mark's actions.

For Donna the teasing became intense, it seemed as if the pair had entered into an unspoken conspiracy to drive her wild with lust. Her soaking pussy ached to be touched, to be played with, and to be entered. She longed to feel Amey's hand on her, to experience a female touch, but at the same time she needed the release that she knew Mark would bring her. Either of them would bring excitement and pleasure, and she needed both. In fact she was reaching the stage where she didn't care whose hand got there, so long as one of them did, and soon.

But her two lovers seemed determined to drive her mad, inching forward down her body, then retreating a little, only to advance again a little further. Amey's hand had caught up with Mark's several times, but the girl had made no attempt to bypass him and reach her target first. Nor had Mark reacted to Amey's presence by speeding up his own languorous approach. Neither seemed to want to be first to reach her pussy, and all the time their mouths were still working on her breasts.

Donna was in need, she spread her legs wider, inviting access. "Touch me, for fucks sake touch me." Her plea came out as a series of aroused gasps, and at long last Mark took pity and cupped her pussy with his hand, pressing on it and moulding almost as he did her boobs. Amey's fingers were now circulating, tracking gently in lazy circles between Donna's bikini line and her navel, as if awaiting her turn to proceed.

Donna's pussy was soaking from her arousal, slick and slippery with her juices, and Mark soon found his two longest fingers had entered her almost of their own volition, swallowed inside her as her hips responded with an involuntary jerk. He surrendered to the inevitable and began to gently finger fuck her, sliding slowly but purposefully in and out of her tunnel. Donna groaned with pleasure and began to respond by moving softly against him.

It wasn't long before Amey's wandering fingertips discovered that Mark's hand was no longer covering Donna's pussy and she moved closer, reaching down tentatively, exploring Donna's mound, almost tiptoeing over the edge and onto her labia. Then the fingers began to play, stroking gently at her pussy lips, wandering back along the line of her thighs to her hips, going forward once more, teasing, stroking, and playing. Again the contrast between Mark and Amey was driving Donna to distraction.

Donna was well on the way to orgasm, but somehow she knew that she wouldn't get there until Amey finally reached her pussy properly. She instinctively knew that the trigger for this orgasm was going to be Amey's fingers on her clitoris. She had reached a high plateau of arousal, already emitting the little 'ooohs' that were her trademark as Mark's fingers moved in and out of her, and there she would remain, waiting, it seemed, for her friend to give her release.

Then finally Amey moved more purposefully onto Donna's pussy, her small hand sliding beneath Mark's, becoming cupped within his own larger palm as her fingertips parted Donna's labia, seeking her clit. The clit was not hard to find, it was hard and erect, the little female sentry guarding the entrance, and Amey's fingertips soon found it and began to play with it. With Mark's hand there also, Amey didn't have the freedom of movement to play with Donna as she would have liked to have done, but as a woman herself she knew exactly what Donna would like and very soon the small movements and pressures of her fingertips were having the desired effect and Donna began that final rush to orgasm.

Her climax was short and fierce, erupting in her pelvis and surging through her body in a tidal wave of pleasure, her hips lifting from the bed and pressing hard against the hands that were moulded around her pussy. She cried out, the long series of pleasure noises running together now into one long guttural sound deep in her throat, pulling her two lovers harder onto her breasts at the same time. For several long seconds she remained like that, her back arched from the bed, her mouth open, eyes squeezed closed, her hips twitching in aftershocks of orgasm. Then she slumped back, her taut muscles suddenly relaxing as her climax passed, her pelvis dropping back onto the bed and the air rushing from her lungs in a single long gasp.

"Fuck, I enjoyed that!" She was smiling her pleasure and gratitude, her face red and shiny from effort and her breath now coming in little gasping pants. "No, don't stop yet, I can cum again!" Donna's voice sounded almost panicky as Amey made to withdraw her fingers from her clit.

Amey looked up into her friend's face and smiled mischievously, returning her fingers to Donna's pussy, but not to her clitoris. This time she pressed the back of her hand against Mark's palm so that he automatically withdrew slightly to give her room, and wriggled two fingers into Donna's entrance next to those of her partner. A little sideways glance to gauge Mark's reaction and she pushed, both slim fingers sliding into Donna alongside Mark's much larger digits.

"Oh Christ, I've got two people fingering me together! I never expected that." Donna's voice was ecstatic. "For God's sake don't stop. It's fucking wonderful and I like my hole being stretched!" It took Mark and Amey a few moments to accommodate each other inside Donna, but soon they settled into a mutual rhythm with Mark making long in and out movements, pushing his fingers deep into Donna before pulling right back, and Amey keeping her hand almost still but hooking her fingertips and massaging her friends G-spot. Donna's pussy was open with arousal and slippery with her juices, but even so, four fingers were a tight fit and she was stretched to take them, but that just made the sensations so much more intense, as did the mental stimulation of knowing she was taking two people at once, and she was very soon heading for another climax.

Donna's second climax was much higher on the sexual Richter scale, her body danced on the bed, her hips twitching and jerking, thrusting herself back at the fingers working inside her. Her cry this time reduced nearly to a simple incoherent wail of ecstasy that rose and fell as the waves of pleasure rolled through her body. It seemed to her two partners that all her muscles went into spasm, her pussy clenched around their fingers, her back arched and her face contorted, while her toes curled into hooks. It was the most intense orgasm of her life up to that point.

Donna lay on the bed afterwards with her heart thumping, her chest heaving and her breath coming in short gasps. Mark had withdrawn his fingers, but when Amey began to do the same Donna grabbed her wrist to prevent it.

"Just stay there for a minute please, Amey. I want to feel what it's like with you up me!"

Amey looked surprised, as did Mark, but she complied with Donna's request, sliding her fingers back deep inside Donna's slippery tunnel.

"That feels good. I needed to find out what it would feel like with just you. But now you'd better let Mark fuck you or I'll never hear the last of it." Donna had apparently suddenly changed her mind and a confused Mark watched Amey remove her hand.

The two girls now changed places so that Amey now lay on her back between Donna and Mark. She looked at Mark silently for a number of minutes, indecision clear on her face.

Mark was not going to force the issue, much as he wanted to take this little waif, but Donna, as always, left tact and diplomacy to others.

"It's no use looking and wanting Amey, 'cos Mark won't fuck you until you tell him that's what you want."

"I do, I just can't say it."

"Can't say what?" Asked Donna.

"That I want Mark to fuck me!"

"Yes you can, you just did!" Donna turned to Mark. "There you are Mark, she's just told you, so now you can, and I want to watch!" She grinned in triumph, while Amey blushed.

Mark looked down at Amey, the question unspoken on his face. Her reply was a barely perceptible nod, but it was enough. A nervous smile flittered briefly across her face and then she threaded her hand under Mark's body to wrap an arm around him and pull him close.

Amey's mouth was as soft to his lips as her breast was firm to his hand. She felt fantastic, her body lithe and toned, slim yet not bony. Her breasts were small, barely a handful, but amazingly firm with long cylindrical nipples like the erasers on the end of pencils. As he explored her body Mark was struck by just how smooth and firm her skin was, very unlike Donna's softer flesh, even though the two were almost the same age.

Once Amey had made up her mind there was no false modesty, no holding back or hesitations. She held Mark close, her hands stroking and caressing his back, her mouth opening to allow her tongue to dance and fence with his own, exploring his mouth as far as she could reach and, as he placed his hand over her breast, manipulating and rolling the extended nipple between his fingers, she pushed back gently and moaned softly, letting him know of her approval. He responded by squeezing her breast and nipple more firmly for a little while, then letting his hand run down her body skating lightly over the flat of her stomach, in and out of the dimpled navel, until at last he reached the edge of her pubic mound.

There he stopped, massaging the flesh just above her slit. Amey moaned again and opened her legs wider to grant him admittance, allowing him to reach further down and play with the lips of her pussy. Donna moved her position on the bed so that she could see what her partner was doing to her friend.

Mark's fingers began to investigate Amey's pussy, parting her lips and delving between to find first her clitoris and then, a little further down, the entrance to her vagina. His fingers now roamed between the two, spreading her natural lubrication, making her whole slit wet and slippery. Each time he reached her clit he would play with it for a few moments, rubbing it, flicking its head with his forefinger, or stroking its short length. Amey obviously loved this attention, she wriggled sensuously under his hand, parting her legs as far as they would go and holding the back to give him even more unfettered access. She was making little grunting sounds in her throat and her eyes were closed in pleasure.

Now, as well as playing with her clit at the top of his travels, when Mark's fingers passed down Amey's slit to her vagina he would insert one, or even two, fingers a couple of inches into her and then withdraw them, teasing Amey unmercifully. Amey responded by jerking her hips, trying to fully engulf his fingers.

Eventually Mark relented and, having pushed two fingers as deep as possible into Amey's very wet tunnel, he started to finger fuck her, steadily pistoning his fingers in and out of her depths.

Otazel
Otazel
2,573 Followers
12