Young People These Days Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

Donna was now watching closely. She knew what he usually did to her when they made love and she was watching to see if he did the same to Amey. What she was watching for was his habit of inserting two fingers into her pussy and letting a third trail outside, sliding between her cunt and her arse as he finger fucked her. Donna enjoyed his fingertip gently circling her anus, even though she wouldn't allow him to enter, and she was remembering Amey's trick of last time and wondering if Mark would like to get his own back.

Donna watched as Mark straightened a third finger, then, as if she'd seen enough, climbed from the bed and padded off across the room. When she returned Amey's legs were folded right back and she could see exactly what Mark was doing, and he was indeed running his fingertip between Amey's anus and vagina, but entering neither, just as he did with her. Amey was clearly enjoying the treatment, for she had her eyes more tightly closed and the little noises coming from her mouth were getting louder and more persistent.

Making sure that Mark saw what she was doing, Donna uncapped the little bottle of Liquid Silk lube she had fetched from her bag and poured a drop on her fingertip. Then, still making certain Mark was watching, she reached beneath his hand to spread the lube around Amey's anus. Donna winked at Mark, whose astonished look changed into a wolfish grin when he understood her intention. Amey blinked with shock at the sudden coldness of the lube, but seemed to take no other notice.

The next time his finger found its way to Amey's bottom, instead of skirting around her anus and withdrawing, he used the fingertip to collect a little lube, then placed it against Amey's sphincter and pushed. There was little resistance. Amey was already highly aroused and her own lubricant had run in abundance down onto her anus. Mark's finger slid as neatly into her tight little bum as her own tiny digit had into his once before.

Now her eyes shot open. "You bastard."

For all that she cursed him, Amey made no attempt to dislodge his finger from her anus; in fact she moved slightly to accommodate him more easily. Now he was simultaneously finger fucking her rectum and her vagina, and she was obviously genuinely enjoying it.

Donna was watching her partner's fingers pumping in and out of her friends holes, and was noticing the effect it was having on her. It was something she had never let Mark do to her, but it was making her own pussy wetter and now she was having second thoughts.

"Mark, I think I might like you to do that to me sometime, babe."

"Yes, you want to, it feels great." Amey was endorsing her decision, her breath a series of short gasps. Mark nodded against Amey's breast.

"Please fuck me now, Mark." Amey could feel the stirrings of orgasm and wanted Mark inside her.

But Mark just continued with his fingers, pausing from sucking and mouthing her breast and nipple to speak. "Soon!"

Within minutes Amey was tensing as her orgasm became imminent. She breathed with little noises through clenched teeth as all her muscles tightened, her nails digging into Mark's flesh and her back beginning to arch.

Mark now rammed his fingers into Amey's arse and pussy as hard as he could, making Amey grunt with the shock of each thrust, as he tried to tip her over the edge. His teeth gripped her nipple and tugged, stretching it's already elongated shape.

"God, I'm cumming!" It was a good one, her breath exploded out of her as one final powerful plunge from Mark triggered her climax, her pelvis thrust high in the air, pushing back at Mark's fingers and her arms tightened around him, holding him hard to her. It seemed to last forever, her hips jerking upwards as each wave of ecstasy surged through her, beginning to relax back only to be hit by the next. She pulled Mark's head hard against her breast and cried out her pleasure in a series of sharp little gasps of 'yes', the cries tailing away slowly as her climax gradually waned.

When it was over Amey slumped back on the bed, limp and temporarily spent, her body shining and her chest heaving, content for the moment to let Mark's now motionless fingers rest inside her. But Mark was not going to let her rest, he now extracted his fingers and rolled on top of her, ignoring the look of surprise on her face as he pushed her legs further apart again with his own.

"Guide me in, babe." His demand was addressed to Donna, who was lying alongside them and watching as she idly played with her own breasts.

Shuffling around until she could see between Mark's legs, Donna took a hold of his shaft and steered the head up against the entrance to Amey's pussy. She guessed that his request was really to let her confirm her permission for him to fuck her friend, and the thought pleased her greatly. But jealousy was not something she felt where Amey was concerned, for she was happy for her friend to be involved.

"Push forward Mark."

"Oh yes push, I want this! I've waited for you to fuck me and I thought you weren't going to." Amey was almost pleading to be fucked.

Mark had waited until Amey had climaxed before he fucked her because he was so aroused at the prospect that he didn't expect to last long, and a quick repeat was not guaranteed at his age. He wanted to be sure not to leave her high and dry on this first time. The downside was that he was now so hot and so randy that finesse was not on the agenda and he just needed to fuck. He simply wanted to pound his cock into Amey as hard and as fast as he could. Now on Donna's instruction he pushed himself full depth into Amey with his first thrust, trapping Donna's hand briefly between himself and Amey's soaking pussy in his eagerness.

With his cock now buried deep inside Amey's tight little pussy Mark couldn't imagine things getting any better. He was fucking a beautiful girl who was twenty-odd years his junior, who had a figure like a catwalk model, and who was more than willing. Not only that, but his partner, also a young and beautiful girl, was lying beside them, encouraging and helping him. How could things improve on that? His enthusiastic thrusting echoed his delight.

As the power and pace of Mark's thrusts increased Amey drew her legs right back and wrapped them loosely around his waist, holding on tightly to his upper back with her arms as she was pounded and jolted beneath him. She revelled in the force of his movements, thrilling at the feeling of this mature man plunging his cock deep in and out of her, just waiting and longing for the feel of him erupting inside her. Her own new climax was on its way and she could feel her hands automatically becoming talons that dug into Mark's back. They were both on the road to ecstasy.

This time the both came almost together, his cum spurting high inside her pussy, splattering her cervix just a split second before she exploded in orgasm herself. Mark slammed into Amey as he felt his floodgates open, forcing himself as far into her as he could go, no longer pulling out before ramming hard into her again and again. Just a series of pelvic thrusts keeping him high inside her as his cum flooded out. He heard a single cry of 'yes' that he knew to be a cry of pleasure at him cumming inside her, before her own orgasm struck and her cries of 'yes, became cries of triumph at reaching her second climax. Then her legs locked around Mark's waist, holding him into her, not wanting to lose a drop of his cum, and her nails bit into his back leaving marks that would last for days. She pushed up against him, trying to force him even further into her body, enjoying the fact that she could satisfy an older man.

As she shuddered from the waves of orgasm crashing through her body Amey took delight from feeling Mark shooting into her. It was something she had fantasised about, never daring to tell Donna until now, but always hoping that it might happen one day. Now that, with Donna's connivance, it had happened this once, Amey had every intention that it would happen again.

For Mark it was the strongest orgasm he had had for years, the erotic circumstances and the lithe beauty of his partner had combined to make it powerful beyond belief, and he was now washed up and exhausted, collapsed in to the arms of his youthful lover, limbs trembling and heart pounding. He was, in the words of the sexually knowledgeable, shagged out.

*********************************************

Later that day, after they had cleaned up and Amey had left, Mark and Donna sat quietly in front of the television. The set was on, showing one of Donna's favourite Aussie soaps, but neither was watching, each instead going over the events of the day in their mind.

"Was it good fucking Amey?" Donna's sudden question startled Mark and unsettled him. Was the question to be answered truthfully, or would that lead to jealousy and arguments? Could he actually answer it untruthfully, as only a fool would have missed his happiness at shooting his load inside her?

"Very!" Mark decided on truth.

"Would you like to do it again?"

"Yes."

"Without me being there?" Now Mark thought he could see the direction Donna was heading in.

"No, you are my partner; you are the one I love. Amey is icing on our cake, not a surrogate Donna for me!" Mark meant what he said and hoped that Donna believed him.

"Would you mind if Amey and I got it together a bit more?"

Mark had not expected that one. "Whoa! I didn't know you were into girls that much!"

"Neither did I. I wanted us to touch each other - just to try it, but when she fingered me properly today I loved it and I think she did too. Don't get me wrong." Donna continued hastily. "I've not gone off you; it's just that she feels so different."

There was a pensive pause as each looked at the other.

"Would you mind?" Donna repeated her question.

Mark thought about it, then. "I think the same applies as with me. I don't mind if we're all together, but if you do it when I'm not there, then that's cheating!"

"Agreed!" Donna snuggled next to Mark and they settled to contemplate their future sex life.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers
12