Young Pussy

Story Info
She submits her beautiful body to two older men.
933 words
4.09
281.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been out for a few drinks with my mate, Steve and his latest girlfriend, Sophie and I guess we all quite pissed up.

Steve is the same age as me, 34 and we've been friends since school. Sophie is an 18 year old stunner, fit to the extreme, gorgeous looks and a perfect, slim figure. How he pulled her I don't know, but she certainly is the best bird he's had the pleasure of! All of Steve's mates, including me, were envious of the lucky sod! We all figured that his wallet, luxury apartment and Porsche may have added to his attraction!

Anyway, I digress! We'd had several drinks and the stunning Sophie was getting a little giggly, as she always does. She'd been flirting all night and Steve just encouraged her, whereas most blokes would have been furious at her behaviour. Not Steve; he seemed to enjoy watching her tease other men!

After the pub called last orders, Steve asked me back to his apartment for a night-cap. I had nothing to do, the wife was staying with her sick mother and had been for two weeks, so I welcomed the offer!

A couple more drinks back at his and the conversation was degenerating to the subject of sex! Steve asked what I was doing for sex while the missus was away and said that he expected my wrist to be tiring a little by now! He was right in fact, and I told him so. With that he turned to the young Sophie and said that she should help me out!

"Why not wank Andrew's cock babe, his wrists are aching!" he laughed. I didn't expect her to respond and I guess it was the drink taking effect on her, but she moved right next to me and started unzipping my jeans! Even Steve seemed surprised! I watched in total disbelief as she slipped her hand in and pulled out my rapidly hardening cock!

Steve just encouraged her.

"That's it babe, get him hard!" I lay back on the sofa, relaxed and just let the little tart get on with it! She may have been young, but she certainly knew how to handle cock! She tightened her grip around my rock hard shaft and began wanking me, slowly at first, but soon becoming faster and faster! As she worked wonders on my cock, I felt my balls stirring and my breathing begin to race. A few seconds later, I shot my spunk all over her hand and collapsed onto the sofa, satisfied and stunned by what had just happened. And Steve clearly enjoyed watching his girlfriend doing it! Strange!

Perhaps I was embarrassed as I made my excuses to leave. Later, in bed on my own, I could think about nothing else and how dirty Sophie had been! I wanked myself to sleep dreaming of my best mate's girl!

The following evening, Steve called me and said that he had some unfinished business for me to sort out. I'd been helping him fitting some wardrobes in his apartment and assumed he was referring to that, so I said I'd drop by.

Sure enough, when I arrived he told me to go through to the bedroom and he'd be through in a couple of minutes! The sight that greeted me was amazing! Sophie was on the bed, lacy Basque, G-string, stockings and suspenders, finished off with the highest pair of heels imaginable! I froze, in total disbelief. She looked stunning!

"I think we have some unfinished business, Andrew!" she purred. Her pure white skin and perfect, unblemished body looked beautiful and oh so innocent, but the glint her eye told a different story!

As I stood next to the bed, mesmerised, Steve came in.

"Fuck her!" was all he said!

My heart was pounding as I stripped off naked and climbed next to her. The dirty little tart wasted no time at all, her hands immediately around my cock! I started to kiss her soft, painted red lips and massage her pert little tits as she brought my cock to life!

When my cock was full, she went down on me, sucking my balls and licking my swollen bell end! She was good; in fact amazing with her young mouth! It took all the will in the world not to cum in her mouth. She was so fucking horny!

As his girlfriend lapped away at my cock, Steve simply sat and watched us!

After several minutes of exquisite oral, I needed to feel my cock inside her. I turned her onto her hands and knees and knelt behind her, nudging my swollen cock against her arse. Pulling her G-string to one side, I guided my cock towards her slit and eased it into her! As I thrust deep into her young, tight pussy, she flinched and screamed out so loud. As my cock stretched her cunt she went crazy, panting, squirming, screaming, begging me to fuck her harder!

I rammed my cock in and out of her tight little pussy for ten or fifteen minutes, just listening to the bitch screaming with pleasure! And as I fucked his girlfriend, it was Steve's turn to wank!

I rode her through two amazingly loud orgasms and then finally, spunked deep inside her young, unprotected hole. I held onto her waist tight as I squeezed every last drop of sperm into her!

What a fuck!

I savoured the moment and stayed inside her pussy for several more minutes, as Steve brought himself off!

I'm just hoping he'll let me have her again……..and again……….and!