Young Simon & His Older Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a second he pushed forward and nothing happened. And then he felt the hand of this warm, caring and yes; beautiful, mature lady take hold of his throbbing young cock and expertly guide it to the area of least resistance where, with one firm push of the hips, he slipped it deep inside her.

This sensation was like no other and, as his stroke increased, the explosion of ejaculation couldn’t be avoided. Mrs Connor gasped at the force of the passion which broke within him, and closed her eyes blissfully as the riverbank of his young manhood burst inside her.

Smiling wryly, she quickly rolled him to the side in order to avoid being squashed as he collapsed, spent and sweating, on top of her. Then she hugged him tightly to her and kissed him softly on the cheek. He had lasted less than 60 seconds inside his first woman but she was proud of him.

And she knew for sure that this wouldn’t be the last time for them. After all, she hadn’t shown him the contents of the bag yet.

Part three to follow soon. Please remember to vote if you liked this story and also feel free to contact me if you would like to provide feedback, ideas for part three or if you would just like to make contact.

12